When are we going to fucking DO SOMETHING

We all know the fucking deal. Aren't you sick of the ironic memes and the feeling of superiority of knowing what's 'really going on'? The smug jokes.

When are we going to do something? I'm in good shape, you're in good shape. We're only limited by our minds. More has been done with less.

Or are we just bitches, forever?

Attached: DMT.jpg (960x1600, 963.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caravantomidnight.com
youtube.com/watch?v=sbQBmR-3nUI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just curious but I have always wondered how much people like you are paid to create these clearly obvious posts?

At this point it's probably not just shills and CIA niggers, but also just plain ol' trolls.

Just set a date. A couple years from now just to gather as much hype as possible. Make the date known, just like other groups set up mass protests. What will be said to occur on that date I don't know.

face it user, you aren't going to do anything. You are going to sit on your ass while everything your ancestors worked so hard for goes up in smoke.

pussy faggot

I'm a 24 year old engineering grad with a girlfriend, drunk, and TIRED OF ALL THE FUCKING SNARK.

You're the fucking shill bitch. You are.

Thanks for acknowledging the truth instead of calling me a shill.

OH WOAH I'm posting in an FBI thread. Hey guise. What's up?

Reported.

Attached: FBI_Tip_Submitted.jpg (3840x2060, 520.78K)

Approived.

Attached: VGI0442P050076 (2).jpg (1189x1486, 176.5K)

Fuck off FBI. Things are being done, just not where you'll ever know about it.

Attached: smug sailor moon.png (3200x1920, 684.46K)

Clearly you are a bitch who will never do anything. The same applies to the rest of people who think like you in this echo chamber

Fedanon have you figured out what a /b/tard is yet?

Hello Actual FBI and thank you I agree

Reported to submitt to the award.

Obvious glownigger is obvious

Sure you are powerlevel, sure you are.

D- FBI shill 2 more years of lerking come back and see us.

Attached: 990.png (480x340, 57.59K)

Attached: CIAchan.jpg (1000x750, 228.85K)

I left my remote desktop on again didn't I?

Attached: Check Em.jpg (912x1119, 262.43K)

Reported for dementia.

7/4/2020
7/4/2020
7/4/2020

I'm off to start a band.

This is the gayest comeback I’ve ever seen on Zig Forums.

HEY FIBNIGGERS. YOU dont blend end. Want to be reptiles? Sandworms? Hire me fore 600000 and ill show you how to shoop da whoop. Your alternative is fucking off because youre obvious.

You know what you can do instead of casting yourself into a storm of blood and steel and fire? Start a white family in the PNW.

Who said we're not already doing something?

You know people have their own prerogative, right?

Attached: 78hb.PNG (179x198, 95.74K)

What's the model of that 1911? It reminds me of a Springfield TRD, but it's a little smaller.

FBI would have us believe that we can solve this by a few hundred Zig Forums posters going out and shooting the corrupt.

janitorial work is probably more your speed, my friend

Attached: gopher.gif (600x800, 977.57K)

Start a group in your neighbor hood,they can't blockout social interaction at least for now.

I am doing something, are you doing something? Where were you in March?

why is this board shit?

It's IRGC. The only question I have is why they are so desperate to see their families killed.
Maybe their commanders didn't bother to mention the price the U.S. charges for attempting direct actions like this?
Regardless I can't wait to watch the leftists cry over more dead brown children, killed by their own fathers' reckless "career."

everyone's a listless paronoid nigger

>oy vey goyim you we should pick a time and place to all meet up so zogbots can arrest you for wrongthink we can save the west
You glowniggers aren't even trying anymore are you?

Attached: f2 (Custom).jpg (750x974, 173.06K)

Do something.. we're sh*t posting. That'll show;em.

I'm not in my optimal shape yet, I don't have a gun and that's about it.

If you just flat out say shit like "when are we going to burn jews" or something, you're going to get called out for being an agent John. You gotta be more subtle if you want to bait nazis.

CURRENTLY, in the process of moving to Peru with my brothers and cousin. Bolivia is great for homesteading and innawoods, but it's landlocked. Planning to settle down and have family once there.

ADVICE: Meet a girl in Venezuela and once you know you'll marry her, then bring her to the country you're staying.

pol is a board of peace
there are literally thousands of Pollocks who have never been on /pol
there are 10’s of thousands more who are opposed to the current state of things
why Are the glowniggers so big?

Because there are so many crazy-fuckers out there who have the capability and the will to “do something.” Its a house of fucking cards and you dummies picked the wrong side. Good luck when your superiors sacrifice you to save their own skin (pic related).

Attached: 2F9FD11D-ED29-49E0-8BCF-9E5873598D36.jpeg (300x417, 54.36K)

28 October, 2022: 100th Anniversary of the March on Rome
Seems as good a date as any to me

My post is peaceful. I'm going to have at least 5 Aryan children with my Venezuelan wife.

“No goyim,don’t do anything you must be payed by CIA honeypot amirte”

Fuck off ans kys faggot

Generally the only folk that say they're going to "do" something are FBI honeypot agents trying to rouse up the rabble hoping some poor sob actually takes their advice.

You’re a faggot too

CIA/FBI detected
Go glow-worm somewhere else.

I agree. We need to create a plan and get some shit done. I am also sick of the faggot posters who immediately say this is an FBI honeypot thread every time someone advocates actually doing something more than shit posting.
Look at all the graffiti that Mexicans and Blacks spray on overpasses and train cars. Why don't we write pro white messages and Hitler did nothing wrong or some shit like that. Do something to flood the world with pro white and pro Hitler messages. Come up with a plan and do something. It doesn't need to be something violent where you go to jail, but it needs to be more than fucking memes.

HAHA LET'S TALK>>13425582

What do you mean "haha let's talk?" I'm open to talk.

Get shit done locally.
Don't post about it here, fuckwit. Stop allowing asshats to get paid a six-figure salary to read shitposting on an anonymous imageboard.

Vete a la mierda

Exactly. There is shit in between 'mass shootings of unarmed randos' and 'posting cuck memes on anonymous message boards'

All around us, there are churches teaching goyim that dying for Jews is the highest virtue. And we're doing…what…about that

Everyone one of you who claims “nice try CIA honeypot” are just pathetic fucking LARPERS. You’ll never do anything. You’ll just sit around on a internet message board talking about how the Jews outsmarted you and took your country from you. You claim Brenton Tarrant was a shill or mossad because he killed muzzies instead of bankers and Jews yet you’ll never do shit yourselves. You won’t kill anyone. You won’t change anything. You’ll just discredit anyone who tries to change the system. You’re the real Jews. You pathetic faggots. Do something. Nut up or shut up. You can’t figure out how to fight back without being fucking trapped by boomers? You’re that fucking inadequate? Chemically castrate yourselves. You’re not warriors. You’re not aryans. You’re cucked faggots who are afraid of going to jail. Afraid of doing something worth a damn. Hitler wasn’t afraid of jail. Timothy Mcveigh wasn’t afraid of jail. Tarrant wasn’t afraid. Breivik Wasn’t Afraid of jail. You think you’re smarter than the enemy and they’ll never catch you. “HaHa Muh hOneYpOt NicE tRy CiaFagGoTs”, The irony is they’ve tricked you into complacency and you’ll never do anything. Fuck you faggots.

There is a movement being done by Caravan to Midnight by John B. Wells RIGHT NOW to organize people to accept white S. African families who are trying to flee. Likely it will not be… legal immigration… BUT if you can help out some of them then you can literally DO SOMETHING! I offered up my house and land to 2 families. Many of those who are leaving are women, mothers and girls. Hell, you could probably get a fucking great wife out of the deal if you found the right girl and married her so she could get citizenship then use that chain-migration bullshit to bring her entire fucking clan here to the states. They are white as rice and hate niggers. Best of the best.

caravantomidnight.com

HERE YOU CAN HEAR ALL ABOUT A WIFE AND MOTHER BEING RAPED AFTER BEING SHOT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY!!! FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU PUSSY. Email this fucking guy and offer up your resources to save white people from genocide like my family did or shut the fuck up. The email is buried in his talk and im not posting it so you have to hear the horror and reality to understand what is happenig because you won't do anything.

Start at 1:00 if you are an impatientfag.
youtube.com/watch?v=sbQBmR-3nUI

Attached: 41702fe4464e82150ffae9e387d7fb756c243e46088a4433373493556b74f0c8.jpg (400x400 108.07 KB, 56.94K)

How does that Jew cock taste?

I don't know about you, OP, but I try and do something against our enemies everyday.

Zig Forums is not a collective

you finally figured out how to not reddit space! Great job little guy, those attempts at motivating violence through insults are a little wordy, but over all its an improvement. Definitely still jewish though. Keep trying!

pol is a board of peace
there are literally thousands of Pollocks who have never been on /pol
there are 10’s of thousands more who are opposed to the current state of things
why Are the glowniggers so big?

Because there are so many crazy-fuckers out there who have the capability and the will to “do something.” Its a house of fucking cards and you dummies picked the wrong side. Good luck when your superiors sacrifice you to save their own skin (pic related).

Attached: 3557BECB-E19A-41DD-AF6D-558E0266CFBB.jpeg (232x217, 12.63K)

Thanks little buddy. Jesus fuck, the faggots on Reddit are better at trying to be condescending than you are little buddy. My little bud. All I see is another faggot afraid of the boomers. Keep posting memes and eating Cheetos larper.

Shows you a lot, the resistance to ANY action on these boards.

These fucking places are a honeypot, but not the way we usually think