TRUMP CALLS OFF ICE RAIDS

Oranger kike in chief is only planning on deporting 2,000 spics, even though he claimed it would be "millions". But he can't even bring himself to do that.

archive.is/VusQS

Attached: drudge.png (879x523, 273.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P1Vxz
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1142648371955433474
washingtonexaminer.com/news/officials-accuse-dhs-chief-kevin-mcaleenan-of-leaking-ice-raids-plan-to-sabotage-operation
youtu.be/kltLRpXhXww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well whatdoya know, everyone saying he's full of shit again and to wait until it actually happens was right. Again.

Art of the Deal

no surprises here
Not worth a thread.

He is a master of getting what he wants, now if only he wanted anything we do.

GODDAMN IT
This better be his 4D chess.

Families, not individual spics. So probably like 6,000 to 10,000.

Of curse it is. Just trust the plan, fellow pede.

Attached: Dx3WQfKUcAIbIt-.jpg large.jpg (728x711 121.11 KB, 343.82K)

Catalog you jew cunt.

Only 30 million+ to go!

Shocking

Pathetic.

He's trying to work out an amnesty deal.

archive.is/P1Vxz

Attached: Capture.JPG (846x1231, 159.17K)

He just made thousands of ICE officers go through planning and preparations for an operation that he wasn’t even going to carry out. An operation which on its own is already so insignificant that it’s not even worth mentioning. What a shuck and jiving time wasting nigger.

Why are we considering Amnesty for wall funding when we spend 600 billion on the military that doesn't keep our nation secure every year?

If we want to save American lives we would be better off taking a quarter of the military budget to address medical malpractice that kills a quarter of a million every year.

Who could've foresaw this coming.

Attached: 447479.jpg (866x1300, 180.86K)

Fuck.
America is fucked. We had a chance to save it, but a horde of borderline retarded boomers elected this fatass, and have vigorously cheered for him for the past two years as he's done nothing but finger his asshole and bitch about the way he's being treated. Texas will go blue, and Biden will end up as the last white President.
Our only real hope now is that the South tries to secede one more time. Which it probably won't, because, as I said, obese boomers with Confederate bumper stickers who unironically believe anything this guy shits out of his mouth.
Fuck it, guys. I'm moving to Argentina. America was fun while it lasted, but the Jews really have got us this time.
I guess the lesson to be learned from this is that next time, we'd be better off just picking our own damn cotton.

Attached: god_emperor.jpg (720x498, 51.41K)

(((Trump))) tipped off the illegals to the raid weeks ago.

Attached: i04htgi43eg.png (580x216, 43.17K)

Yes! Good. Thank you Trump. Will elect again in 2020.
America needs migrants to develop.

IT'S THE BIRTHRATES
IT'S THE BIRTHRATES
IT'S THE BIRTHRATES

Thanks for those, I can now sleep happy tonight

Expectation Vs. Reality

Attached: 43443.png (1568x1300, 1.83M)

Oy Vey

Attached: 3.JPG (801x510 74.49 KB, 98.38K)

Call me when real deportations start happening.

Until then, it's nothing more than a cheap campaign trick.

When did US voters elect Kushner?

When was that election? I don't remember.

Why is he negotiating this?

Trump voters voted for Trump, and real action against migrants, I e a full length wall and mass deportation.

You can fool the public for a few months, but not for years.

Trump should have fired Kushner instead of Bannon. This mistake cost him at least 10 million votes.

Attached: 8.JPG (792x469 35.05 KB, 60.04K)

Trump is like the Bush, Clintons, and the McCains. Believer in nepotism.

Did you know that McCain's wife said publicly that she should be entitled to her husband's seat when he passed away?

They didn't hire me for the midterm elections, now they struggle to push anything through congress.

I thought Trump was famous for hiring and firing the right people.

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS
AMNESTY!

If only.
He will probably lose in 2020. The majority of his supporters will cling to him no matter what, but he's lost enough working class people with his tax cuts for billionaires and failure to keep jobs in the country that he can no longer count on them for support. Even a dog will betray an owner who won't feed it.
The only thing he really has going for him is that moderate Republicans are less apprehensive about him than they were in 2016. I swear, politics is like football to these people. They don't care about ideals or results, only color.

I hereby propose a bill before Congress which will remove and outlaw the inclusion of any reference to political parties on the voting ballot.

The party system has no Constitutional basis and was specifically warned against by Washington. They are privately owned and operated corporations, unaccountable to even their own members, as demonstrated by the DNC's & the RNC's conspiracy of sabotage against Bernie Sanders & Ron Paul, and the complete absence of meaningful consequences for it.

Those who cannot or will not show the agency to know the fucking names of the people they want to vote for should not be missed. It's not even like you have to memorize the names, just write them down beforehand or even look them up on your phone while in the booth. But, as demonstrated by studies on the removal of straight-ticket voting (which requires you to check each position's candidate individually rather than checking a single D or R at the top, requiring literally thirty seconds longer) low agency voters are extremely easily discouraged.

Tax payer dollars being spent on the ink to print those Ds and Rs grants an unearned illusion of legitimacy to these divisive tools of the elite. There is no reason why finding out a person's feelings about abortion should automatically tell me their feelings on gun control, their stance on environmentalism reveal their stance on immigration, their position on weed legalization predict their position on corporate tax rates. And yet, for 90% of voters, knowing just one of those reveals ALL the others. This in spite of the fact that the stances they "choose" run from ideologically inconsistent to plainly contradictory.

To end the party system would be a major win in the war to set free the American public from incompetency.

So Trump spooks all the beaners with threats of millions being deported “millions.” And then calls off the raid because Pelosi makes a tweet. Total theater. How do you guys not see Q’s statement about us watching a movie? ICE has a job to do but trump tweets a storm making this thing prime topic news?
My guess is NSA collected tons of data on contingency planners.
Like the scene in Bond, Solace PD whatever. Quantum solace. He gets on their comms and spooks people into standing up and revealing themselves. Snaps pics, sends to HQ, gets data profiles and contacts, discovers the web or network.
It’s called pure genius. Even LBGATFPP fall for it and spruce up the spook even further.

No, he won't. It's (((rigged))) in his favor.

Better start shooting.
Get someone at the FBI promoted today.

Not sure if FBI or Satan.

dont tell the slut larp in /b2/, it's coming over to sleep in my moms basement and blow me

wew

Attached: 1534094288894.png (850x1500, 165.43K)

Always shoot first and then see if you eroded free speech and gun rights later.

Oh cool, a rational argument.

It gets instantly shot down without discussion, as the entire panel consists of partisan politicians who receive the bulk of their funding from super PACs.
See the point where we're at?

So when does he start actually doing anything

Hillary Clinton is going to be arrested at 7:45AM on October 30, 2017. #TrustThePlan

Attached: 2625424_0.jpg (1077x376 138.52 KB, 88.64K)

Ridiculously small deportation efforts. Judaic plans for European's displacement still in full effect.

Something extreme? Probably never. Never spook the sheep. Everything happens quietly. Think about Assange. All that noise surrounding him getting pulled out. Cameras, tents, lights on the sidewalk, and then he gets pulled out a day or 3 later instead. Shock, show leniency, calm it down, then do it when everybody is already prepared, not looking, and don’t make it alarming news.

Next time just post this and leave out the fluff

CAVEman STRIKES AGAIN

Attached: NEW ZYKLON BEN.jpg (770x1131, 211.93K)

Attached: kek.JPG (754x132, 23.26K)

I honestly don't get why (((progressives))) hate him so much. He's caved on everything that got him elected in the first place and sucks off holocaust "survivors" for the whole world to see on a regular basis.

We are within our constitutional rights to form well regulated militias to protect the country's sovereignty.

Join up with your local militia to conduct immigration raids in your local cities and states. Civilian arrest and deportation procedures are constitutionally legal and do not answer to local or federal law enforcement agencies.

Same thing with the border wall and shutdown. Shutdown the gov for theatrical purposes but behind the scenes he found out which gov systems were totally fat created by obama admin, process jobs which just slowed the whole system down and drew funds. Squeezed tons of people out to get them to work somewhere else.

I know you're just memeing and won't actually do some dumb shit like move abroad (at least not until yours and all surrounding states are majority minority) but what you're saying basically represents all that's wrong with the modern wypipo

Attached: 1457309299378.jpg (526x403, 75.71K)

He's saving their energy, only kikes want to see the Aryan men at ICE tired and abused from so much work. Some times, you need to buy some time to rest.

Now that's what I call faggotry. If anything, Zion Don is good for a disgusting sigh. Fucking piece of shit coward.

What? No way! That's not like Trump at all! How dare you! Are you implying that he announced the raids right before he asked people for money for 2020, raised $25 million from stupid boomers and redditniggers, and then called off the raids that were never going to happen? Pretty sure OP is some triggered libtard.

He didn't just made a well disguised threat against the Deep State, he primarily moved the Overton Window to the right and no one noticed. He actually got the "Big Stick" policy of Theodore Roosevelt. That's a century of accelerationism!!

This is part of Theodore Roosevelt's Big Stick ideology. You have to show your big stick so others don't mess with you. This is what he used against Iran, North Korea, and even Israel.

What? Hispanics are Aryan.

This is actually an unprecedented and historic moment. Like I said, he moved the country 100 years into the future, he's a true accelerationism like Saint Tarrant.

Deportation is USA's Brexit.

Perhaps it was an esoteric metaphor. It could be that the real ICE raid the one that Democrats are doing on our freedoms.

Some boomer retard trying to steal MIGA.

malpractice might kill non-whites more often than whites though, and cause early death of boomers…

so hold off here, deaths from shitty medicine might be a good thing for us

can a real user explain what the democrats had planned that would have destroyed the optics forever?

alternate interpretation

Trump planned to delay the deportations from the outset: it was a tactic to get ones they couldn't find to scurry out of their holes so that they could be tracked?

I entertained this possibility for the "amnesty for child sponsors" thing too. Giving them a year off in exchange for them needing to report their whereabouts for months.

This all might be about acquiring intel on migrant networks that ICE lacks.

Yeah I’m sure the rats scurried extremely hard. NSA has it all.

You know what, I’m willing to bet this is the deportation plan.

The whole thing seemed fishy when he tweeted his plans and then even fishier when the media reported the exact date that it happened. Almost like the whole thing was an exercise is rooting out ICE leakers, or studying the response across the country in order to prepare future plans. If there's ever a mass deportation raid, it won't be announced in advance like this one was.

Cheeto John Titor is kicking so much goddamn ass it's fucking scary.
All the fucking dems and most of the fucking spineless refublicans want to impeach him.
Rocket Man is now besties.
China is squaring away their shit.
And this guy just on rolling and trolling like Neo in a hail of bullets.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1142648371955433474
washingtonexaminer.com/news/officials-accuse-dhs-chief-kevin-mcaleenan-of-leaking-ice-raids-plan-to-sabotage-operation
youtu.be/kltLRpXhXww

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (679x418 118.77 KB, 59.13K)

Probably part of the reasoning behind announcing the "raids." To see who would leak, which mayors, Congressjews, etc would tip off spics.

You could have stopped there. Trump is nothing but delays, stalling, false starts. He exists solely to keep the seat warm for the democrats.

Republikikes are the party of controlled opposition, but what that truly means is keeping the burner warm. Democrats are the party of turning the burner up while the republikikes promise you they will do something about it.

Some kike was typing that. It doesn't work that way. You have to redpill people for people to perceive how bad things are. Therefore, nothing is gained from democrats kiking - turning the proverbial burner up - from accelerationism. Even if it supplies you with more talking points to use when redpilling, that's done at the expense of precious time you don't have.

The most dangerous element is actually the controlled opposition because it lulls the opposition to the overtly jewish party into a false sense of security and a false sense of action. Everything Trump has done is actually the motions of getting something started and then pulling back. He is simply there to preserve the status quo as close to how obongo left it so when the democrats are back in "power" - power they never truly lost - they can pick up where they left off.

Thus, the only thing preventing the ZOG government from going full ZOG is the masquerade. They are keeping the masquerade alive just so they can maintain some level of plausible deniability. This is why everything is objectively worse from 2016, but it could be a lot worse. (((They))) simply dialed back the rate of the jewish schemes to a level that compliments plausible deniability and leave it to boomers and associated cuckservatives to invent their own explanations:

Attached: accelerationist.jpg (800x450, 77.83K)

At what point do we start calling Kushner the Asylum Demon?

Half the time it really feels like Trump is actually a bumbling retard who gives away all his plans, but this is at least the second time something like this has happened. I don't know how or what to feel.

Attached: 1374361772656.jpg (344x387, 28.22K)

Yeah but these things do work better if you can spring them when people aren't expecting it so much.

We had a nigger president for 8 years and no one did a thing.

It's pretty obvious though that the entire system is infected with parasites and traitors. It's better off being remade.

Kushner.
This shit stain and his piss stain wife.

Yeah you remake the Uffizi after the niggers and jews have burned it to the ground and everything in it. Oh wait you can't; everyone will be dead and everything will be trampled into the mud.

SO FUCKING BASED!!!!

What we really want is DACAmnesty for all DACAryans.

Read more

Q predicted this

Why the fuck did you bump this? Let this thread die.

Kys

WEW

No, it’s not. He mathematically cannot win. He deported no one. He arrested no one. He did nothing. Spics make up 55% of the US population.

The enemy flush themselves out. Tactics is something the orangemanbad leftypol anons here don't have so they won't understand what you wrote. Which is a good thing.

Daily reminder that americans are a mass of self admitted slaves just like the chinese.

Attached: 634e4f37d19f96a127833716456719a1f1771abf67c60e9ab69076647c61a047.jpeg (1280x960, 197.86K)

Some people still think these things true.

Taxidermy? It would be a talking point in the house, I suppose.

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS
VOTE WITH A BULLET

What makes you think Argentina would want you?

He does this repeatedly and only needs 3D chess when his retarded opponents are playing 2D dreidel.

Attached: trump and obama.jpg (569x452, 66.81K)

Attached: 19-theories-lede.w1200.h630.jpg (800x420, 76.94K)

based and redpilled!

The audacity of this orange nigger

You really are planning on gaslighting the Qboomers until they finally go postal lol

#trusttheplan

Because jews. Maganiggers always claim "muh congress" "muh democracy" when in reality you can build wall by using military budget. Realize that any taxes you paid for are being used against you.

maybe Trump was told no 9th Court judge was gonna step in a stop it for him, so he panic and called Nancy Pelosi.

I'd bet $1000 that he announced he was chickening out, THEN called Nancy. lol. Whata fag.