Why "white" women need to be kept in check

The "White" woman is a natural born "race traitor", her womb aches for Neolithic cock.

You are a Yamnaya man. You are descended from a strong, victorious tribe that opened up Europe and cleared it of the the Neolithic cucks. You are not a Neolithic degenerate weakling who gave his women over the to the adventurers of our Volk. The fact of the matter is that the "white" women whom Yamnaya men marry fuck and breed with are Neolithic women. Yamnaya women still exist, but it requires strong racial consciousness, stronger than most have.

Let's be extremely clear. The woman vote is one of reasons for the downfall of civilization. It isn't just the vote but. The so-called "white" women you are surrounded by are spiritually and politically mullatoes and mestizos.

Neolithic women and their loyalty is always suspect for this reason. The "white" woman desperately seeks Neolithic seed from somewhere else. "Our" women always eye somebody else, harbour treacherous thoughts, always scheme to slip free of our grasp. For they are our racial conquest and they biologically seek to escape this conquest.

This is why we need family values. We need "familius". Never treat any woman as an equal even if she sweetly proclaims she is going to fight for the race. The Neolithic woman is your property. You inherited her from your fathers and he from his fathers, as the rightful booty of the opening of Europe. She is part of your familius, your chattel. Always keep an eye on her as per Pater Familias, accordingly.

Attached: naturalbornracetraitor.jpeg (385x500 13.7 KB, 38.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geogenetics.ku.dk/latest-news/alle_nyheder/2017/steppe-migrant-thugs-pacified-by-stone-age-farming-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you talking about homo?

hello leftshit. its leftshits that are being wiped out by the shitskin invasion, and if you manage to defy the odds and have a 1 child family, your kid will be a tranny with it genital removed.
the traditionalists on this board will have large white families and will educate them against the jew's racemixing propaganda.
Enjoy going extinct

oldest bait ever posted
what are you, a newfag?

Women are ferocious defenders of the status quo and what is fashionable. They are simple creatures that are easily conned and deceived by slithering serpent kikes. Stop passing the blame to our women and accept responsibility as a white man for allowing our women to even be in a position to be influenced by these evil kikes in the first place.

end thread /

i don't know about all that Neolithic stuff but i do know that white women are completely fucking out of control and have become literally evil. White women have been brainwashed to HATE white men.

This is why many white guys are going MGTOW or marrying asian women. White women have become evil.

And of course the jews made it illegal to keep these bitches in check. If so even raise your voice to a white woman she will call the police and have you arrested for "domestic violence".

Quite frankly, I am happy to see white women getting robbed, beaten, and raped by all the immigrant invaders. They voted for this shit.

Fuck off you white-knight cuck. Once again, what are we, as white men supposed to do, to keep white women in check when the jews have made the legal system anti-male? White women ARE the fascist police state government, if you try to put a white bitch in check, she will have the full police state goevrnment crack down on you.

But oh yea, just MAN UP, right? Fuck you faggot. I'm not going to risk going to jail or have my assets and money stolen from me in divorce court for the sake of trying to "keep white women in check".

White women can go to hell. They chose this.

Okay, and what is your plan? Move to a rural flyover state, get a rural white girl, and have 5 or 6 children with her? Most of the guys on here are literal incels and autists who are unemployed with no money or savings. Good luck with that, but hey keep dreaming. I'm sure your perfect white (trash) woman is just waiting for you in flyover trash state

Jokes aside, this >

tell me why is MGTOW a bad thing in the context of our modern society, especially with how the divorce system is biased against men and your wife will steal your money and assets and house from you in divorce?

In the context of such an anti-male system, MGTOW makes perfect sense.

Is you worlvision really based on race or what?
Fuck off, you marxist! You may not believe in class warfare, but you are clearly an individualist materialist, the only difference between you and a commie is that you aren't dividing the world by class!

So you want to DENY the REALITY that the divorce system in America is extremely biased against men? Okay, fine. By all means, go get married and don't come whining on here when 5 years later she divorce rapes you and kidnaps your white children from you and you are legally banned from ever seeing your children again.

YOU, are a cuck.

Holy fuck imagine being this much of a sad sack of shit.

They're not "brainwashed" to hate white men. They're biologically wired to stray from their conquerors.

Unironically, this is the logical conclusion of anthropology. Civilization has been built by Yamnaya men keeping Neolithic women in their place and siring Yamnaya-Neolithic mutt male heir. Our strength is carried exclusively down the Y chromosome, the male line and active anti-white feminists talk just as openly about the Yamnaya conquest. This is an ancient war and it has gone for eons.

Attached: 8d2aad0c57cca87178c16abc448a54d9c42b754f3242d742e4e22c96ede0b9d0.jpg (415x587, 81.68K)

Idiot

That's not how races work, OP. The problem isn't that White women are loyal to their Neolithic farmer genes and resent White men's Aryan pastoralist genes. The problem is that all women are naturally traitorous toward their tribe, because even when their tribe is conquered, they stand a good chance of reproducing successfully.

Attached: turkishhomocircle.jpeg (299x493, 25.38K)

you are a moron, yamnaya female line (H mtdna) is prevailed over female lines that were around before like (like U and Z)

this is especially evident in balkans and scandinavia where I male line remained dominant and won vs yamnaya however yamnaya female lines are even there dominant

it appears that MEN are the flexible sex who adjusts to whatever is required while women, whose nature is not adjusted to circumstances just don't breed and die out

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 54.79K)

Studies say otherwise, with white women being essentially the pinnacle of racial loyalty, even more than the men, if they aren't overweight and have poor self image.

You're either a kike or so mislead you act like one. Assuming you're the latter - stop using your hatred against your own race. It helps noone and is utterly pathetic to read your rambling. If you're unable to find a quality woman and temper her to what is needed, then you're in no position to criticize anyone.
No, they didn't. They were lead to believe that this choice is the best and so they follow. Due to pathetic fags like you, they are even more sure that what they do is right. Get your shit together.

The solution is right on your face.

Its called bitcoin.

There is NO OTHER solution. NONE.

Also, OP, the Yamnaya where bringing new technology to the stone-age cucks, this new technology was metallurgy. The Yamnaya developed metallurgy in the steppes which were open and sparse.

Do the same now and come to bitcoin. Let the nocoiners cucks burn with their jewish masters.

Attached: arrala-we-wuz-kangz-n-shiet-10499604.png (500x913, 191.06K)

Some of us are actual royals you dumb Jew.

its just the kikes running psyops non stop

They must take shifts, and likely all live on welfare or something.

this is really stupid. singling out white women from the rest for the women's movement problems is ignorant as fuck.

what is this jew fetish thread?

Come on OP, stop being such a faggot.

White women are the most loyal of all the races, and it's mostly fat trailer trash that coalburn. You don't see white women with options going black.

Attached: WomanOPFaggotZeroDays1.png (454x345, 169.24K)

The druids were to the neolithic cucks what the jews are to the modern cucks today.

They said that metals were toxic and was introduced by an evil Demiurgue, and would be used against the "virginals" which were the stone-age people. You were considered a "virginal" if you didnt have contact with metals, but only with stone.

The lithic civilizations were based on a religion where the physical body was considered as a kind of "cocoon" imprisoning the soul, and the world was viewed as a evil place created by a Demiurgue, a lesser god. Also dont mistake these stone-age druids for the later celtic druids which were a different kind.

For the soul to remain pure, it should not have contact with metals, as they were associated with the "flesh" of this Demiurgue. Rituals were conducted on the henges, lithic monuments. Some of them involved human sacrifice, but the sacrificial victim was a volunteer, not a prisoner or a unwilling victim, as this would taint the ritual. It was believed each soul sacrificed would "return to the Origin" and then join a army against the Demiurgue to liberate humanity from its grasp. These religious precepts survived in the cult of Cybele and later with the cathars and gnostics.

The indo-european people from the steppes have developed metallurgy, first experimenting with copper, than with iron, and had a very different mindset. When they arrived bringing the new technology, the lithic priests preached against them, saying that metals dont serve for anything, and you cant buy bread with it.

The same things is happening right now with bitcoin. The jewish priests preachs that bitcoin dont serve for anything, and you cant buy bread with it.

why do christcucks hate the white race so much?

Why do they always insist making it about semitesemen muttologies and other similar camelshit from the desert rather than about race?

Now it makes sense what OP said.

The lithic cult survived in matriarchal cults. Thats it, women supported this cult indirectly. If most of the women were form neolithic culture, than the genetic signature goes deep in their extra X cromossome.

The cult of Cybele (or Artemis, as it was called in Ephesus) gave origin to the catholic church. The essenes were lesser priests in that cult, and they reformed it so that the high priests wont need castration, instead celibacy would suffice. This gave origin to Christianity, and today you see the church preaching miscigenation, supported by women. Most people in the churches are also women.

5 hours ago.

Die choking on your nigger pet's cock, yankee

Why are these D&C threads allowed to stay up

It would be D&C if OP was lying, but he is not.

Please stop the cringe. Both Yamnaya and Neolithic people were white. Yamnaya males probably took neolithic woman because they didn't think these people were from a different race.

SAGE AND REPORT SHIT TIER THREADS

Traitors die before enemies.

However, I'd like to agree with some points within your post

geogenetics.ku.dk/latest-news/alle_nyheder/2017/steppe-migrant-thugs-pacified-by-stone-age-farming-women/

In my experience men are even worst race traitors and it really shouldn't be surprising when you are aware of the basic asymmetry of sexual strategy. It's women who will always be more selective about who their are letting inside their womb. Men are the ones more prone to fuck everything with two legs.

Just look at the Americas. It's a fact that the mongrels of that continent, both north and south, tend to have a higher proportion of European male lineages than the opposite compared to their overall autosomal DNA input.

It's Yamnaya males that took foreign women due to a shortage of theirs as they migrated, it's not the neolithic women that gave themselves up, there's no evidence of that and the first scenario is more likely, given the episodes of violence reported by archeology.

Even worse in ancient India. It was a much worse thing for a high caste woman to marry down a lower caste male than the reverse.

Nothing OP says make sense because he is a kike faggot user who wants to genocide White women and end our race. You can't have a White race without White women.

The thing is that males can have multiple partners

How does that make them 'more faithful' to their race retard?

white slave owners who fucked their slaves had usually white wives.
therefore it reduced their niggerness and made them have more white children.

No it didn't it made slightly higher IQ chimpanzees who murder us a little better than their predecessors did. Mongrels carry the worst traits of both parent races. America is living proof that men making mongrels is the worst idea ever. AND IT IS MEN MAKING MONGRELS

These threads aren't the place to go for that sort of thing. Ad homs, on the other hand…

Lol, misogyny is promoted to keep people from breeding.

Lol, misogyny is promoted to keep people from breeding.

Have fun getting shot by women with concealed weapons. Checkmate, bigots.

all of you guys saying "don't racemix" are confirmed virgins. You arent having sex with any woman of any race.

I also don't think most of you have to worry about getting divorce raped since none of you have any jobs or money or houses anyway and that's assuming any white woman wanted to marry you.

The white race is finished. Just accept it.

Understand that the overton window shifted when they made the "slightly higher IQ chimpanzees"

Mixing normalizes more mixing

For jews it does.

Making gentile mulattoes doesn't normalize making more mulattoes?

I am saying that it is normal to want to perform bestiality for jews. I don't think bestiality is normal for Whites. However I could be wrong and this whole issue of 'blaming women' is totally wrong as well, since it is normal for White men to want to perform bestiality. In which case OP is a total faggot and this entire discourse is a CWOT.

For better or worse, an idealist looking at the acceptability or bestiality as a true/false dichotomy isn't going to get far. There is a spectrum of acceptability in our society. Even if Jews are the ones pushing women to push for it, the fact remains that every mixed child moves the spectrum of acceptability slightly until outright social acceptability.

The fact that OP doesn't actually give specific plans takes away most of his credibility.

We were talking about men putting their dicks in other races, right? White women are the most loyal to their own race of all the people of the Earth. It has always been this way. OP doesn't have specific plans because his goal is to exterminate White women (I can't believe that you guys can't recognize this blatant homosexuals spam formatting).

REMEMBER ANONS TO SAGE THESE BLATANT PRO-HOMOSEXUAL, ANTI WHITE THREADS

You belong to kitchen bitch

That was my understanding. There's a spectrum of acceptability of mixing spectrum for white men. For white women too. Maybe even sub-spectra for each race, for both genders. And these spectra combine and interact, some more than others. It's complicated, so I just said that any mixing normalizes more mixing.

It reads more like he's going for the Handmaid's Tale timeline or the traditional Islam timeline. He really doesn't specify.

You would have had to endure his threads and tirads on Zig Forums about exterminating White women for at least 3 months before you would learn to recognize OP. Just wait he will heat this thread up as well with his plans for genociding White women because he literally can't help himself…and will commence flaming the thread with his real agenda. 'Feminazi', 'white knight' for anyone who loves their own people and don't want them genocided (he is a jew, so his main agenda is killing our race like all jews).

He has many different ways that he plans on murdering them…burning them alive, torturing them to death…basically all his treads dissolve into his own personal fantasy about the many ways he would love to murder White women.

OP is a (1), and his post read like a "women must be property" thread. OP might have made it into a "all women must die (painfully)" thread with shitposting, but he didn't, and it still seems to be mostly a "women must be property" thread. With some mixing discussions mixed in.

Fuck off kike.
White females are the most racially loyal of the sex/race pairs.

I'd even agree that females should be property.
Early Aryan societies were patriarchal, while after mixing with Neolithic societies, Europe became egalitarian again and this has been our weakness.

He uses multiple different ID's. Trust me, this is not my first rodeo with OP. I have done YEARS of Zig Forums time with this psychotic homosexual faggot. He used to the the one responsible for the artificial wombs bullshit as well. Just mentioning it should get a whole IP hopping tirade about them and how "if we just murdered all the White women" the world could be left to men to bugger each other in the ass forever in globohomo heaven.

Attached: 8chan comment globohomo anon women slaves.jpg (813x198, 127.14K)

Our 'weakness' was not murdering the shitbrown people you made with your dicks the second they were born. It has nothing to do with women. You had one job, 'protect the Nation' and keep it secure and you didn't even manage to do that. If there were no more shitskins there would be no more race mixing (believe it or not you all dread this, which is why you won't 'do the one job that you have'; securing the nation).

By that logic, we're all Neolithic men since our ancestors mated with Neolithic women.

[Citation needed]
Claims made without evidence may be dismissed without argument.

Also, idk what things are like in your country but in mine, White women are the most racially loyal women. Asians, Arabs, Niggers, and spics all have much higher rates of miscegenation than White women.

stick with brunette meds and slavs and you should be good, blondes are the worst and make feminine sons

The mistake might go back even further than that. Mixing groups like the Bretons and Cornish to make "whites" could have potentially normalized international mixing by first normalizing inter-tribe mixing, then normalizing intercontinental mixing. Pining the blame in this case of slow normalization is not so easy.

That is fair enough.
However the rest of the planet mixed with niggers and are subhuman. No more race mixing should occur and the subhumans who have race mixed need to be exterminated. Whites do not mix with other races because it is dysgenic proposition. Meaning that they have nothing to offer Whites since they are only part human. Niggers were the most dangerous biological weapon that has ever existed. Now that they have mixed with almost all the worlds other races via 'muh dick' mentality other races are no longer human and should not be bred with. It has to stop and ideally, because they are parasites which only know how to breed, destroy and devour (see population explosions in all third world nations as opposed to the European constant in balance with its environment) they are a dysgenic option and should not be considered.

Idk I prefer to invest in lead and steel. What good are digital coins when all the power goes out?

Attached: C717639C-8565-4864-9707-94D1F1DDEBC9.jpeg (750x638, 69.57K)

You seek to eliminate the "white"-negro intermediary. Why not seek to eliminate the German-French intermediary that let the "white"-negro happen in the first place.

In any case, I see a "white"-Asian intermediary (Eurasian) being the one that finally fully embraces a Eurasian-negro intermediate, then reality.

this is pretty bad quality bait even by cuckchan standards

you should go back to cuckchan after your ban expires and work on your baitposting bit more, ok?

What? Why?

white women are evil and any man with testosterone knows this. Only faggots marry white women anymoar

ALL women are natural born traitors. Not only to race, but to any ideology, rule and thought. Women are irrational beings that only act based on emotional stimulus. That is precisely why all women must be enslaved and constantly beaten and forced to live obeying men's command and for the sole purpose of making children, and literally nothing else. All the while we gradually replace all women with artificial tools for reproduction and start completely eliminating all women from the world.
Anyone advocating for protecting women, caring for women, treating women as if they were people or not controlling women by force is a race traitor that must get the rope along with all other traitors.

sorry i dont have any memes on this laptop

med and slavic women are white, nordic and anglo women are not worth the time at this point, they date anything but their own as a badge of honor, its so bad its funny to me at this point, maybe they will gain their senses again in the future

Zig Forums does not think so, friend.

Thanks for the advice rabbi

die in a fire

Attached: faggitborn.png (400x262, 164.01K)

Pick subhumans and breed with them.

/thread

There is more evidence to support that we originate in the north, spread outward and have since been pushed back in increments again.
You're not a fucking indian, you're not a gypsy, you're not any of these disgusting retarded anachronistic concepts OP talks about with his perverted bullshit.
OP IS A SHUT IN MGTOW NEWFAGGOT

nah, let them ride nigs. Easy way to sort out the niggers, by letting them become full niggers

Fuck, forgot to sage.

I just saw a family of leftists hauling around their teenage daughter in an RV with a full grown nog hanging out in the RV with her. They basically invited me to join them in the RV.

That's where we are at as a society in the US.

the d&c is constant and very tiresome

Without a consensus it will never end. The "Caucasians are white" and "only Nords are white" groups will never agree on an immutable definition of white.

Tell her she doesn't go hungry at night, that's all she needs to fucking know.

This trying to force Northern Europeans to select Southern European mates has been going on for centuries.

Take the hint, we don't want to.

It is very easy to sort out using DNA. Also, it is not ‘wrong’ for Nordics to want to keep their DNA separate. As a ethnic German I only consider pure German males acceptable matches for German females.

I'd say that brown/black hair is not what makes someone non-white, cause according to genetics prehistoric had both light and dark hair mixed and selected towards to light features from Bronze Age and onwards

I am Nord and Norther German mix, wouldn't consider any non Northern European. Certainly would prefer somebody from similar lineage.

I think that people should screen potential mates for their genetic history as well as their sexual history, both males and females need to ensure a high quality eugenic match for their DNA and for the future of our race. This is much more important for women though since women bear the offspring. Most important of all is screening out jewish DNA since this leads to moral corruption for the rest of the line forever.

Oh the pic? Lol
My wife actually doesn’t give a shit about it. She doesn’t like guns (too loud) but security isn’t her sphere so she stays out of it. It’s the mans job to protect the woman and all that jazz so she doesn’t butt in.

That’s a bastardized version of the hypothesis. If you are gonna criticize it at least present it factually.
“Indo-european” peoples are traced to the Yamnaya who were present in Ukraine and Russia, not India. These people spread in both directions (toward Europe and towards India). However the further south they went the more diluted they got, whereas in the north they remained genetically dominant (more contribution). Idk what this evidence is that you have but I’d love to see it

Nevertheless recognizing we come from Porto-Indo-european people does not make us Indian, Indians barely have much of their DNA because they are so mixed out.
Even we are partially mixed but it’s between yanmaya and the european people there before. That is what makes us unique

He's saying that white women are descended of women who were taken as part of a conquest of invading aryans who invaded europe.

He is saying that because of that it is in their nature to not be loyal to their own bloodline, I think he implied they seek neolithic type genes, but some good argue they seek whatever man they think is dominant.

I'm not going to say what he is saying applies to all white women but maybe there is something to his argument.

Attached: 16757549024_c9f57ca6c0_b.jpg (1024x608, 188.49K)

*could argue

Artificial wombs to replace women? I understand your annoyance with some women, but this sounds like a trans agenda. Transgender type stuff.

Have you been to France? Why do Americans have these opinions of France, yet have never even been there.

How is someone who is ‘taken in conquest’ or war considered ‘not loyal’ to their own race, aside from the complete bastardization of the article which does not read even remotely as OP suggests.