I was fired because I don't speak spanish

I work construction and have for most of my life. I'm good at what I do, hardly ever late much less miss a day. I was late to work 1 time last year.
On the new job I was given a role as crew-chief and often asked to assemble my own crew as everyone the boss was hiring either didn't speak English or hardly spoke it. Most days I was the odd man out while 5 other guys in my truck all spoke mexican among themselves.. Due to the fact that I had a work truck, worked an average of 70hrs a week and don't have family, I got rid of my personal vehicle. The most I'd ever do is stop for a beer on the way home, hell I mostly ordered groceries off Amazon.
I was told I wasn't needed, that the job we were on was small and wouldn't require a second crew, so not to come the next day. Well, that day turned into 3 weeks (you can often go a week or two in construction with no work) I started calling after a week and then on the 3rd week another employee (mexican kid) shows up to get the truck from me. All he could say was "sorry man." he didn't ever even tell me I'd been fired, but I figured it out. Called the boss and never got a word back from him.

Couple points of interest. The boss (white man) is married to a mexican and I made my objection to that known but never pressed the issue. I just said Whites need to start worrying about preserving our culture as it's a culture I don't want the world to lose.
next I was asked to break the law and drive an overloaded stakebed to the dump. I refused telling the boss I don't want police inolvement in my life. He said he would drive the truck, then ended up making me drive it in the end. The truck weighed 1.5 tons over the max load limit and I had to drive it 35mph on the freeways to the dump. This was about 2 weeks before I was fired. This is a crime on his behalf and I have a wrongful termination suit should I press the issue. A witness to the occurrence was an airforce civ-contractor who was supervising the job we were doing. It was also supposed to be prevailing wage as it was a gov job but I did not get anything near that. I worked 118hrs in the first week on that job.

I really don't want to go through the trouble of suing him as I don't even have a vehicle right now and getting to court would be a motherfucker. I do want him to pay for hiring only illegals and firing his best working employee because he wsan't mexican.

What would Zig Forums do?

Attached: stupidmexican.jpeg (1024x682, 94.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
dol.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sue and fuck his shit up.

Sue and fuck this racemixing mongrel's life. Either you speak english or you fuck off to learn - putting that on its head is a disgrace.

Sounds to me like you have grounds to immediately reap unemployment and also sue, shame its a gov job for the unemployment part or you would be sticking it to your racetraitor more.

LAWSUIT

Absolute state of burgerland employment. Imagine being fired for any reason at any time without even being notified.

Attached: 2V9TMP3fuFczEAk2MDC5ecE7aFogxw5wcqLmkPwJ2.jpg (513x500, 179.34K)

See, he also informed me that he carries no debt, which means he's asset heavy.

Mexicans are lazy as fuck anymore. When they were the minority around here, they worked hard to prove themselves, now that they are the majority getting them to work hard is like pulling teeth.

just the one job was a gov job. This is an independent company I worked for for about 9 months.

Ok, that's 4 in a row I guess I'll have to take good advice. Being an user, I obviously have issues so I have detailed notes of every day of my life. Times, locations, people, events, I'm OCD and keep maticulous track of everything so I'm pretty much the worst person to fire without cause or, in this case, because I refused to break the law for him.

Sue the shit out of him. Accumulate all the evidence that you have and make him regret on marrying to a goblin. And make your story also to the news to put more pressure on him.

Become qualified!

I actually had fun learning Spanish after I got married. My wife was from Honduras and we lived together, I knew enough Spanish to get married but I learnt more afterwards.

Good luck kiddo.

It's not the norm. I think this guy was afraid of me. A friend of mine relayed that he is a big pussy and once actually ran the other direction when a fight broke out at a baseball game he was at.

Funny, I was promoted two times for being the only one who spoke proper English.

Do they need another man?

But bait user, it's such a filthy language. The beaner dialect is even worse. Why must you sink so low in your quest for (You)s? Take this one and shape up. You can do better.

Report it to the labor board. The prevailing wage job. And every government agency until they crack down.

I actually worked so much on that job because the Airforce guy checked ID's and Social Security cards for that job so it was me and 3 other guys on it. The boss didn't have near enough guys to fill a full crew so I worked triple shifts and a straight 40 hours before getting a 24 hour break. I was working on fumes toward the end of the week.

1. Report to relevant authorities for illegal activities.
2. Visit a lawyer for a quote, do they do "no win no fee" for employment law where you are?
3. Tell all of your friends and family, this kind of propaganda is good for our movement.

Go to the labor board with all your work violations and file a former complaint. Also call up ICE on his company. If you have enough evidence they will raid it. Just be careful as the labour board is blantantly communist. And will only enforce clear infractions.

Beyond the 1 witness, you should try to collect as much evidence as possible of other crimes; keep calling with different phones until the faggot picks up and explains (while being recorded) how and why he fired you on illegal grounds, check if the other employees are illegal (if you can) and if you REALLY wanna stick it to ‘em see if they (boss’s wife family, or “co-workers”) have illegal family members, it’d be shame if they got deported and they would also have to leave to take care of them.
But most of all SUE when you’re 100% you’re going to win.
Ask for legal advice (after investigating) (might be expensive but worth it in this case) on whether this would fly in court and how much of a chance you have of winning.
Don’t forget the more crimes HE commited and you tell about it, the more chance he’ll be convicted of it all.

user, start a family and stop slaving your life away in a system that is intended to destroy you. You and the billions of other blind working drones are the reason why jews can get away with their crimes, because you chose to follow orders instead of using your heads, and now the jews are strong enough to replace you with cheap 3rd world slaves, and if you want to complain about it you have to take it up with a jewish justice system.

The reason why you are failing is because you were so gullible to assume that working for others is the way to go, while the jew only ever "works" for themselves. That also doesn't mean that you need to fall for self destructive hedonism, but if you work you must work towards a better YOU and not to survive a rigged system. You cannot win against criminals who want to kill you by playing by their rules. Build defenses, become self sustaining, and build a fucking army of like minded followers with your cock, it's called procreation and it can produce loyal soldiers every nine months. Fight back.

Yeah, he figured. He makes plantation money off illegal migrants. Things aren't fair anymore. If you're white you'll be treated like dirt no matter what you do. Funnel that rage into energy to help preserve our people so we can live better lives.

Yes. I spoke with an attorney and he said it was clear as day. The law firm has been calling me, I expect because the boss man owns a million dollar house with no mortgage.

I'm a very quirky fellow. I keep notes on everything. Names, descriptions, times, moods, tempuratures, everything. I don't even know why, I just can't go a day without making note of everything that happened and everyone I met. Like I said, I'm either close to it or quite literally the worst person to have done this to. It's almost funny in a way.

I got myself into a slump and was working my way out of it. I fell back on rent and was a week from homeless when I got the job. Catching up on that took a bit then paying off debts that I had accumulated but right when I finally got sort of back on my feet this happened and now it's back to square one.

He definitely makes good money. He even told me he hires mexicans because they don't go to court. I know that won't do me any good in court since I don't have evidence other than a sketching in my notepad, but he will shit when he gets the summons.
I got to get myself out of a ditch at the moment before I can worry about being pissed. I'm in a bad spot because of this.

This is why the term "wagecuck" exists. It's time to start to go independent, user. You have real world skills with real world value. Apply them for yourself rather than killing yourself in service to the kikes and their sockpuppet cattle. Think of yourself and your future, maybe you do or don't desire a family but either way you need to begin to establish yourself. Plant your roots and begin cultivating your position. For one, never ever out yourself at the mercy of another again under any circumstances whatsoever. You are a human being not a fucking pet. Getting rid of your personal transportation in favor of a work vehicle is outlandishly stupid and I berate you wholeheartedly for it.

You clearly lack assets, it's time to acquire them. You clearly lack transportation, it's time to acquire one. You clearly lack an anchor in your life to remind yourself you're not a slave, it's time to acquire one. Pursue your vengeance, retaliate against any who wrong you. Then begin to build and improve yourself. Be a proper man with proper worth.

(((Leftypol))) approves of this social justice.

Find someone you know that wants someone to die. Offer to kill the person they want dead, in exchange for them killing your boss. Make sure you have a good alibi.

Do you not realize that one cannot win this game?

No. Either stay the fuck away from materialism or take out the predators and reclaim your position in the hierarchy of nature.

I'm not disagreeing with you as I know what you're saying applies to most anons, however, I've stated I'm a very quirky person. I don't place value on things and often give away things, such as my motorcycle, because I don't want things. I don't like owning things. I like to be able to up and leave at the drop of a hat. I have a laptop and a rifle, that's all I care for and all I would take when I leave and maybe some clothes.
I'm a difficult person to be around and have 100's of failed relationships due to my neurosis, my one redeeming gift is I work like a motherfucker. Everybody who has ever worked with me will tell you I simply do not quit and will go until I can no longer stand or sleep takes over and I pass out. I can work 40 straight hours in demolition. I cleared an entire Marie Calender's with a 100lb jackhammer and hauled out 3 lowboys worth of concrete by myself in a weekend. I'm a giant, weird guy.
Anyway, I respect your advice for most people but it doesn't take on me. I'm an odd duck.

What is this generic self-help bullshit?

English is the only language that matters on Earth and fags need to start enforcing it and quit being race-traitor sellouts to lesser people

sounds like you live in southern commiefornia and you're totally fucked

nice blogpost btw faggot

Not if I get a jewish lawyer. The only thing the jew likes more than subversion is money.

and you fucked up bigly by getting rid of your own personal vehicle, what you thought that because you were put in a work van one day they wouldn't take it away from you the next? fucking retard, goddamn so many retarded motherfuckers out there in construction/skilled trades it's not even funny

Walk quietly down the street. Do you see another naked dead woman in the meadow ha ha.'hee? Did you see that? A dead woman in the meadow ha ha!'.
'It's a negro women'.'o then i don't want to see it'.
Negro, Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro.

You fuck negro nigger negro!

Negro, Negro Negro Negro.

lol better start turning tricks if you're going to pay shlomo that $1000 retainer fee and whateverthefuck hundreds more for each document he reads bwahahaha

Report your former employer to ICE.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

I believe this would fall under "Employment/Exploitation of Unlawful Workers"

Attached: ICE-ICE-BABY.jpg (2200x1238, 296.88K)

OP chances are every employee is there illegally. Just call ICE and then clap profusely as nothing happens.

The only thing that will change this society is a folkish movement, which entails only working for like minded folk. The best way to start a folkish movement is segregation in the tradeskill industry. This country is run by traitors who want to see you and every white child wiped out.

Hee fuckin nigger i will kill your specie fuckin cancer nigger negro are monkey.
Fuck your ape foots and your ape monkey hands nigger negro.
Kill you death death death low low negro ape.
BURN BURN BURN.go to BURN you niggers.
Finger on the trigger,kill the nigger.

You are not a human.you low low apes.

HA HA HA.

Ha ha look the nigger.look the nigger.you are worthless.you wil never be something worthless nigger.

Sue the fuck out of them.
Use the proceeds to learn Spanish.
Don't take shit but don't be an Ameritard that only speaks one language.
pic unrelated.

Attached: kaleesi.png (1027x502, 581.47K)

I should want to see then your niggers in a masse grave.i do'nt give about negro life. Just kill your worthless being.
And your negroïd women and children.once you see then death in a concentration canp.the world is not for low beings like you.

lol OP probably did roofing or masonry where speaking english isn't required

Never think you are something,negro.

Learn. Move on.
A lawsuit would mean your next employer sees you as a threat not an asset. No guarantee a kike court would side in your favor either.
-Start your own business emphasizing quality over price. If the old boss's penny scraping at the expense of safety bothered you it bothers others = there's a market for it.
-Start an English school for the beans. Retire innawoods with your riches.
-Start a construction training company. Create a qualification. Construction companies have to come to you to get approved. it's kike af, but you can give your old boss a poor rating so no customers go near him
The largest military in the world isn't defending it's own border - the one job they have - so it's already over. Most of Zig Forums realised this by the end of last year and have left here. Save yourself user. As sure as night follows day you know what is coming.

a year ago i knew jack shit about mexico

Attached: The_Conquest_of_Tenochtitlan.jpg (1136x1156 287.65 KB, 505.2K)

-You need to hire the jewest lawyer you can find from goldstein lawfirm and sue the shit out of him. If there's money in this mr. goldstein will get you to court himself you don't need to worry about not having a car.
-Call ICE and report business hiring illegals
-Call IRS and report tax evasion (remember thot audit; you get a cut from this)

Multiculti for Israel.

Attached: doggiemulticulti.jpg (600x537, 270.54K)

jew detected

the day of the mountain dew is coming

Attached: tacos2.jpg (640x512, 74.99K)

Hide your power level user.

Report him to the feds for hiring illegals. The department of labor WILL audit his ass and all his employees. They won't deport the mexicans, but they will fine his ass around 50k per employee because they want the sheckles. Don't mention that you are white, just say you are an employee that was fired because he's hiring undocumented workers. Write down all the names of the illegals so you can have them ready when you call.

dol.gov/

t. a friend was on the receiving end of this for hiring one guy on his farm

Does the taco fear the jew?

Kill yourself, fucking race traitor!

You could sue him if you are sure, but I recommend moving on and finding a better job in the same field considering your expertise. The race thing Im not so sure, but considering the massive amount of retard boomers its a possibility.

dude if you don't have a car just do uber pools they're super cheap as fuck compared to reg ones you just might need too schedule it early before you leave just in case of traffic/time constraints. Half of the time I do I almost get no other passengers and it costs me anywhere from $7-8

1) not blogpost
2) let everyone know you are a self-employed carpenter. Take the jobs that don't require license at first, unless you have the cash to get certified
3) profit
Alternately, sue the employer and find a way to prevent the beaners from attending work poison. No beaner employer can stay afloat if the beaners dont show up.

factory worker, can confirm

what constitutes evidence to remove bean? Inquiring anons inquire.

kys and GTFO my board, faggot

Don’t care. This isn’t your blog. You’re too weak, lazy, and pathetic to kill your boss. You’re too weak, lazy, and pathetic to kill the spic. You’re meaningless. Your post is meaningless.

Contract labor is like that, you can be terminated basically at any time for any reason.
Really sorry this happened to you, user. You deserve better. I'd at least pay for an initial consult with a labor attorney to see if you have a case. Important things to know: is it a "Right to work" state? We're you contract labor? Because even though it's Jewish as all hell there may have been a termination "at any time for any reason" clause in the contract.

While everyone is suggesting a lawsuit, why not get ICE and OSHA involved too?

Three options OP. Start your own business under table. Get land and use your skillset to assist in a sustainable cohousing option for your people. Or obviously kys of course.

both have been de-balled in an open borders nation.

I don't know. Suing is such a long ordeal and you won't see the shekels anytime soon or ever for that matter. Get your resume built, get another job and move on. And get married and have kids for fuck sake.

Right, in non-clown world, but then again in a non-clown world this joker would still have a job.

Yeah, when I was looking for help I was turned down by a big church, because I wasn't a migrant or refugee. I thought we were all a country of migrants. Silly me, this isn't my country; only shitskins can be migrants. I hate them all. Their gay stick man isn't going to save them either. I want to hear them scream for Santa Hose when I light them up.

Attached: Fuck_off_you_spic_bastards!.mp4 (1280x720, 1.13M)

there's your first mistake. imagine pedophilia was legal and you told your pedo boss you didn't approve of his lifestyle.
have you got evidence? this is the problem with working with your hands, everything is so informal and nothing is ever put into writing or stored on servers. if you did somehow manage to legally (or even illegally) record evidence of it you have a good case.

Sorry about what happened, OP. As many anons have said, your best option is to sue him. If you let this one go, not only will you lose out on a lot of money that you are rightfully owed, but a wrong won't have been righted, allowing the world to continue on the path of destruction. Sure, the easy route is to look for another job and move on, but pollacks don't take the easy route. Start the process of suing him and find a way to get a really cheap car so you can get around. I wish you the best of luck!

P.S. this is not your blog, but this thread has enough useful information I will refrain from reporting.

OP won't have to 'imagine' that soon if White men don't act.

Yo, wake up. Inclusivity IS white culture. Ya got punted for being a nigger, OP. It’s the poor ghetto people who want the special skin-favors.

This, talk to an attorney and fuck his world up. ICE ICE baby.

Maybe you can take this ability to work like crazy and start working for yourself, as a contractor or starting a small business. Obviously that will take time, but your hard work when applied to someone else's favor is a loyal slave. When applied to yourself, it can lead to more freedom.

Nothing wrong with ambition. Your demoralizing attitude is worse than a pep talk.

Since we're White and Whites are known worldwide for their ability to adapt to changing circumstances and master our environment, we would learn Spanish and start our own operation. We would hope you rediscover your Whiteness, or discover it for the first time.

Reminder that shekels will not save your people and the ideal of truth. The fiat you seek is a carrot on a stick off a cliff. Invest in real life material goods, trade skills, and remembering who and how they came to take it from you. Dont waste time with butthurt legal fictions for your own ignorance to repeat the same mistake. Muh fed notes will be the death of you.

REPORT THE PREVAILING WAGE ISSUE ASAP!

good news: we have a GOP admin at Fed level, and they tend to be semi-competent at lower levels.

I've gotten THOUSANDS in back pay from PV report, and I heard it ended up getting the contractor banned from further Fed Jobs for the Vets Admin.

DO IT, bitch.

PS-report ALL THE OTHER WORKERS and "what trade" they were working (determines pay levels). Write down everything you remember, even if not full names. "how many on the job?" "Doing what?"

Start shooting

wrong, shitbrain.
OP is WHITE, which means an uphill battle, both ways, and YEARS in court and major cash outlay on 5% chance of minor settlement.
Employer has the right to decide who to keep on for next job, and employer can make shit up to CYA.

What employer does NOT have right to do is underpay on Prevailing Wage on Govt contract.

Reporting that will:
NOT cost the OP a cent, or more than 2 hours lost time.
Get the OP a big fat check for THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in about 2-3 months.
Get OP's ex-employer BTFO of any future Govt contracting for a decade or more.

PS-if OP has any "game", he should cosy up to a contractor that could step into ex-employer's niche.

Language discrimination is no different than "race" dicrimination or national discrimination.

Do as suggested itt:
1. File for unemployment to recoup your tax dollarydoos.
2. File a lawsuit for workplace dicrimination and represent yourself.
3. Create dank maymays to place around town and fuck thechild-raping, immigrant-only employer's future opportunities up for doing so to you.
4. Start your own business and barter where you can to avoid funding marxist policy through your monopoly monies (taxes).
5. Run for office and change the world.

Most states here have legalized this and call it "at-will employment". This means you can be fired at any time for any reason or no reason at all. Perfectly legal and totally reasonable in a jew's mind.

Most businesses reserve the right to terminate your employment at any time for any infraction imagined or perceived. This is the land of the thralldom and home of the mutt.

Attached: brainlet_56.jpg (925x540, 303.88K)

You don't preserve your culture by becoming more dependent on someone else's.

Completely destroy this man's life to the point he flees to Mexico with his shit skin wife.

Nothing you can do if as part of the job requirements they state they want you to be bilingual. And you already burned your bridge by giving flak to the bean maker.

This guy gets it.

Sounds like you were fired for being a jerk

BLOGPOST LEFT UP FOR 8 HOURS. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING. Zig Forums IS DEAD.

This happens here even in socialist Canada. I got fired for fucking my bosses daughter, I never knew that she'd found out. One day I come in to work and I look at the board where I'm scheduled and low and behold my name isn't there. One of the older staff comes and asks why I'm there. I said because I was told I was scheduled that day. She fired me without even having the decency to tell me or the decency to tell me not to come in the next day all because I had some fun with her buttass ugly daugther.

They aren't that good. I work with them regularly. Jews are liars in general. They'll lie and take your money.

Yeah, that's America.

Attached: liberals.webm (853x480, 7.17M)

There's only one thing to do, and it's something you wouldn't admit to doing on Zig Forums. Plan it perfectly, and cover your tracks. Godspeed.

Sue them, idiot.

You do realize that if he sues, the defendant is going to hire a lawyer named Moishe Goldbergstein and win the case, and then OP is going to get fucked over with legal fees, right? You're in no position to call anyone an idiot. You still have faith in the system which is working towards your destruction.

It's not a blogpost, it's relevant because beaners are all fucking shit and English speaking people need to start telling non-english speaking fags to fuck off like we used to

Do as implies but also call the police, not just ICE. Reason is, if your employer got you to break the law and was upset enough to fire you over refusing to do so, that implies that he's used to his employees just happily going along with breaking the law. Meaning those spic employees of his all have shit on them that the police would be happy to find, assuming the cops on the case aren't spics themselves.

If I were a total psycho playing mine craft I might 1. Sue my boss. 2 . Eliminate the Mexicans at the job. 3.if any of the local competition is using spics try and shut that down. *spary the interior of the competitions trucks with carafentanil - it's hot and pores are way open. Before you know it you will be the only game in town. Everyone who opposed you or got in the way of your goals will be dead, in jail, in Mexico, or too broke to consider. then you can save all your t-shirt money for starting the race war.

Attached: image.jpeg (191x255, 23.44K)

Report to ICE, and local Sheriff. Spread the word locally about his illegal business practices. Sue.

A takeaway here might be to not shit where you eat

You sound like a faggot not owning a personal vehicle and treating a company vehicle as personal property.

Holy shit, found the only single construction guy on Earth without a brodozer.

Everyone should learn at least some Spanish. That way when they give you shit you can respond in kind and tell them to learn it first.
Aprender castellano mezcla de perros.