Raymond Vahey of Bitchute?

Anyone have any background information on Ray Vahey from Bitchute? I find it awfully convenient that Bitchute is being heavily promoted as an alternative to the youtube purge so quickly. I havent heard of any other platforms and well known shills like Alex Jones have already started posting on Bitchute.

All I know is that he lives in Thailand and from the looks of it, has a Thai wife.

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1209x686, 755.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RockstarLittle/videos
altcensored.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need a treatment for criticism addiction.

I'm sorry I created the thread

Attached: 7931492a7b544e3b8a24ae29aa6236b3024deb22d971fec07b58b8183705dc72.jpg (737x601, 60.84K)

Don’t know, don’t care, don’t vid.

I’m surprised how devotedly viddish this forum is, anyways. Aren’t you all wonders seeing the world from on high?

There were no controls when Youtube started either and look how that turned out. You fucking idiot. I would already be suspicious considering that the platform is run by a race traitor with mixed kids

The problem is that you will always find something "problematic" if you look hard enough. The point is to not be censored. Use the platform if it doesn't censor, and if it starts censoring, then move to another.

If one of you three posters were to create a video platform specifically for promoting our ideology, there would be threads here talking about how you are jewish because one of your great grandparents was from from Germany maybe. Even if all three of you were of pure British stock, someone would just make something up, or look up some derivative of the name of the website you make in a jewish dictionary and find that it kinda resembles a word in there therefore it is all a trick and therefore don't speak about our ideas.

Why not wait until they put in some controls before getting angry about controls?

It's D&C nigger. Always the jew pushing both sides to deflect the origination of the problem. They want a race ware so they can avoid the gas kikes now.

It cant be D&C because Youtube are banning these channels and videos.
D&C would be providing an alternative while the original is still available.

Yea I'm sorry for looking into who controls the platforms we use

You stupid bitch, there's a difference between having a distant grandfather that was Jewish and MARRYING AND BREEDING OUT OF THE RACE YOU DUMB CUNT. This is leddit tier mental gymnastics and reasoning. Holy fuck are you fucking serious?

If we are to get anywhere as a movement we need to become proactive. That means looking and where the propaganda is headed and if like, known Jewish like Alex Jones and PJW start to promote a platform.

Don't give us this fucking bullshit of "you'll find fault in everything, it's all relative". No its not fucking all relative when the guy who created the platform has gook kids. Are you serious? You think Bitchute is legit? I bet it's controlled. And you idiots get corralled without even QUESTIONING who runs the platforms.

Fucking kikes in the thread already. Yes goy run to a platform created by a race traitor you stupid goy.

Yeah agreed.
What it probably means is for now it’s viable, but eventually (((they))) will pressure him to start banning any pro-white content. Maybe it’ll be some false flag attack, maybe it’ll be a push to counter “growing online far-right extremism”. Eventually they will push him if it grows to much, and given his race traitor behaivor, he will cave.
Which means: is it worth setting up there in the first place, building a community only to have to all come crash down in a few months or a few years?

based

Apparently he helped create this channel called "Rockstarlittle". Its apparently some kind of nursery rhyme channel for kids, but its just downright creepy.

youtube.com/user/RockstarLittle/videos

After looking into it, I can say that it is seriously some creepy shit. I don't get it at all.

Whats strange is that I can't find any Linkedin page for him. His instagram has posts from 2012 and 2013 but that's it. Nothing else. Just bizarre, creepy, and just…downright suspicious, TBH. He has a github and stack overflow but its just so odd. His digital footprint just isn't there. For someone who created such a great platform, you'd think he would have a bigger digital footprint.

And those videos, man, those are freaking weird.

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1637x826 191.01 KB, 917.77K)

ty for pedo-confirmed, user.

He's a government agent. Willing to bet money on it.

Maybe he is an old school user cianigger.

It's a fake persona. Sleeper cell. This whole thing was planned years in advance. This is how they do it. Ray Vahey is a fake person, which is why his digital footprint is so strange. They will open up accounts, put some stuff there, and then drop off and come back to the old acct years later.

I've seen it with many youtube shills. Look up Georgia free for example. That's a fake shill. Her acct was started like 5 years ago but she started her videos recently. All fake shills and fake fucking people which is why their social media is so weird.

really nigger? off the top of my head i would say Vimeo is probably Youtube's biggest competition… then maybe DailyMotion or something else retarded

Reminds me of someone I know who lives in the Philippines!

Wonder if this guy is evading the IRS as well? :^)

Attached: sub-buzz-17929-1487716724-1.jpg (675x1200, 234.5K)

Dailymotion and Vimeo are not being promoted. See? They might as well not exist.

This.

If it serves the purposes of getting our message out there we should fucking use it. Virtue signalling aryan purity is utterly worthless and self defeating. Which is why leftypol loves to push it.

Use anything to get the message out. It doesn't mean that you should blindly move to whatever platform the establishment herds you into like a bunch of fucking sheep

Kike shill alert. I guess bitchute is shit.

Once they start to remove stuff people will move on. Meanwhile a good alternative is this one:

Uploads of deleted youtube vids found here:
altcensored.com/

Bitchute does seem like complete crap, did anyone look at the popular listings. Shill after shill and zionist propaganda. The new section got some good things sometimes.

Take it back to kikechan.

but this is kikechan, sanpai!

It's been around for a while now, dumb nigger

Is Ray Vahey jewish? A lot of jews bald prematurely for some reason and it would also fit with him being an alt-right race mixer (especially a gook fucker), such as Henry Makow and Black Pigeon Speaks, and that Proud Boy kike married to a negress.

BitChute is also hosted in London, meaning they'll have even worse free speech issues when the hammer comes down.

VidLii is run by a faggot (dunno if literal though, lol) but it's much more pleasing than BitChute and its search function actually works.

And who the fuck puts 'bitch' in the name of the product they're selling? That sends a major red flag right there.

You know, that makes total sense. There are few photos of Vahey and no vids either. They'll probably digitally create them in due time, just like for the Christchurch hoax.

Bitchute isn’t exactly a youtube alternative because there is no way to profit off of it directly. That’s the whole point of youtube’s success: paying people to post content on there. They can make a living without the primary source of advertising funds, they can make a video hosting platform, but neither of those make it an equal platform to what youtube offers.

Yep, agreed

Nice catch. didnt notice that. Yep, another red flag.

Yep, London. People defending Bitchute dont understand thats in the belly of the beast…the hammer will come down fast and hard.

YOU DO? REALLY? Hmm, let's see. Youtube goes full turbo kike and in response, people point to the ONE alternative. Op must be a fucking jew who wants you to stay on the monitored and censored, digital plantation.

Yea because you can't possibly be corralled into the same kind of situation. Fucking dumbass

I examined Ray Vahey's Facebook profile and I'm sure it's nowhere close to fake. But profile of his wife, Trish Vahey is a little bit strange. Her background photo with Ray is commented by some guy with rainbow flag who also commented on Ray's brother's photo, Michael. Michael looks similar to Ray. Although she has gay supporting friend she shared Styxhexenhammer666's video and Bitchute's 2018 post about the "leftists losing control over their narratives". They also take their children on muay-thai lol

All of this confirms that Ray is a real human being inb4 I'm a kike shill

Vahey probably originates from Irish Fahey, but my first thought was that it sounds like LaVey, also if you change letters in their places you can get yahVe

Makes you think

He's a fucking kike who owns a communications company in Tel Aviv

Always thought it was a play on Shit Chute like Poop Tube.
Also the C in bitchute looks suspiciously like a mason compass.

Bullshit! His facebook is suspicious. But his twitter, his twitter is what is really suspicious. Go ahead and check out his twitter @rayvahey. Keep scrolling to his oldest twitter posts. What you'll find is just spam…its just bot spam. You'll find his twitter account just make this mindless post with a newsarticle, maybe 8 or 9 a day. Every day.

Man, has anyone even bothered to check this out? I mean its clear as day. This is just strange stuff. And yet people just accept this bullshit? Without doing the research into this guy?

This bot spam with just bland news article, one after another, continues into 2017, where the twitter account begins to transition into one that seems to have an actual human controlling it.

Just weird and bizarre.

Who the fuck is Ray Vahey? The incorporation documents state "Raymond Noel Vahey". Yet a google search comes up with no results. Zip. Zero.

Attached: twt1.png (460x791 398.01 KB, 304.34K)

Here it is. Yet, nothing comes up on a Google search for "Raymond Noel Vahey". He might as well be a ghost.

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (866x483, 61.5K)

Dailymotion has been around for years and yet no one is talking about it

I found out some more info on Ray. He apparently used to work for a company called Thumbtel and handled their app called Hullomail.

Typical juden response to being found out.