THE ANTI PEDO CONSPIRACY

Why on every place on the internet it is forbidden to post little girl photos?
I am not talking about photos with sex, just a photo with little girl, even clothed
THIS IS A CONSPIRACY. just think about it, what they want to hide from us?
everyone is involved in this conspiracy, every website and place on (((the internet)))
look at 8ch, it is legal to post gore or murder videos but not allowed to post sweet, clothed little girl. isn't that suspicious as fuck? think about it

it is banned and removed because white men would get pedopilled, they would see little girls are superior to old women. it would start a revolution. relationship between adult men and young girl are against interest of jews, government, old women.

men are so stupid cucks that they got easily brainwashed and they even fight against pedophilia and hebephilia, even though it's in their interest to have them legal. white men are scum. fortunately, white men will soon be extinct, instead arabs, muslims, niggers are not as cucked and will fuck every little girl, normality and sanity will be restored.

because the democrats have been planting CP on their opponents or coercing them into having sex with children and using it to blackmail them into doing whatever democrats want

this has been going on since the 90s dumbfuck

the solution to this is to legalize kid fucking
I love kid fucking

kid fucking is already legal if you're a crossdressing gay

Real pedo's should get a bullet to the head, obviously.

I'm surprised no one has used the sex offender registry to simply track down child rapists and kill them. They would have widespread public support in doing so, I doubt a jury would convict.

I can't even look at 20 year olds without thinking they are actually 14 year olds on growth hormones its so bad.

Get out Jew

Being openly celibate helps

In classical art its normal to paint pictures of beautiful youths, and children. Its not really considered pedophilia.

I do agree with op that a hysteria about pedophilia is preventing people from being able to admire the beauty of children in a non-sexual and platonic way.

Most art celebrating the beauty of children has nothing to do with sexuality and pedophilia, and it is worrying that so called normal people would make that assumption. OP has a good point about pedo-hysteria being based on peoples delusions. The majority of people who admire the beauty of youth are not pedophiles.

SAGE AND REPORT PRO PEDO THREAD

That's, like, half the users here now.

GET OUT PEDO FUCK! REPLYING TO YOUR OWN THREAD? FUCKING TRASH

>everyone is involved in this conspiracy, every website and place on (((the internet)))
True user. It wasn't a big deal 15 years ago.

Fuck off pinoy faggot!

many men like older women, so that is incorrect. it has no effect on older women.

Its not relevant if it would have an effect on older women, whats relevant is older women would fear it would have that effect.

Some older women act really jealous of younger women. And they don't even have to be jealous because some guys like older women.

I'm not really suggesting that men need to be into younger women, I was just saying many older women act jealous. And I imagine older men can be jealous of younger men, I think this may relate to law enforcement bullying kids who like to skateboard and stuff.

good point. just pointing out many will think their fears are based on reality

I want to watch you gasp your last, kike.

interesting speculation that is very plausibleā€¦could be useful to discredit them and shut them down.