"B-b-but where are the ICE raids??!!"

You guys DO know that Trump is essentially playing the Democrats by postponing the ICE raids by forcing them to either strike a deal to deport the wetbacks OR showing just how much the Democrat Party is anti-Trump and anti-America

It's one of the best ways to strike a deal and I don't see why sub-zero IQ retards don't know how to spot a deal

Attached: post.PNG (585x185, 24.54K)

There is no deal. The executive doesn't need Congress to construct frontier fortifications. There's nothing to bargain for except the amnesty Trump won't shut the fuck up about.

no you retard. he's saying bullshit to keep people from rioting. he'll delay it or do fuck all until it's too late and we're sounded by shitskins

Hey, I'm not just some fucking guy, especially a kike. Feel free to hit my PMs and see what happens, you queer

YOU are the real retard here, motherfucker. Trump keeps up his promises. Low unemployment, no war, peace with North Korea, etc. Dumbass kid

get a load of this outsider.
go back where you came from

Come and force me, or stick a big fat cock in your throat

Unemployment numbers are fraudulent, we are at war in Syria, Yemen, expanded in Afghanistan in an effort to prop up the doomed effort there. There is no peace with North Korea – the US does not have a viable military option. The US demanded all sorts of concessions from North Korea with no reciprocation and North Korea told them to fuck off. Then the US media crafted a bunch of fake stories about negotiators being executed.

Filtered.

Which Fake News told you that? CNN? MSNBC? Go jam a big fat cock in your throat you worthless anti-Trumper

Could this thread get any shittier?

I did not dox myself sir, but if you feel the need to come over to my address then all Ill say is that I don't call the police, I call the ambulence. The only cuck or spic here is you, you sorry sack of daddys rejected sperm. Fuck yourself.

I bet you don't even own a gun. This'll be a short fight, soyboy desu~

Catalog you jew fuck.

lol you cucks have been saying that since the first Syria airstrike

It does to obtain the land owned by others on that frontier.

You are the one talking about big dick you big fucking queer, does it excite you? How disappointed is your daddy in you you homofaggot?

If you ever feel like being a punk and going to my address or inbox to harm me, you'll find out you little bitch

What does that even mean, speak English you illegal

Hey cock licker, I supported the Syrian strikes so yes he's been playing you Democrats. I got what I voted for, and making lib heads explode is an extra bonus you stupid fucking faggot

Reported. Kill yourself.

You don’t belong here. Don’t post again.

OBSESSED

Lol just stop

Try me, pal. Has it occurred to you yet that this is not a pro-Trump forum and you do not belong here if you blindly follow leaders who betray their citizens with every single decision? He's been talking about deporting the illegals for three years but he won't even admit there are an estimated 60 million of them. He has not done a single thing. He DEFUNDED ICE and turned them into a taxi service that drives aliens straight into our cities to be let go. He's the most anti-white president we have ever had.

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_191405.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

Why don't you, nobody will miss you and more air for Americans to breathe, bye Democrat piece of shit

Trump is the most pro-white president since Ronald Reagan, the only ones catapaulted out of here are spics like you

Hey homo, how does it feel to be a failure to your lineage, being a queer obsessed with cocks and all?

Try why don't you, fearful queer

So we both agree that you are not pro-Trump/pro-America and therefore a Democrat, good. Don't worry, Trump will deal with you just yet, and nice Google photo, we know that you are too much of a sissy to hold a real gun

Reported for trump spam. Go back to reddit.

Reported for being a sodomite, go back to hell

Reported as well

Reported for being a sodomite as well

Love it, when Demofags don't get their way, they try to censor Trump supporters and conservatives. Already started on Twitter

Is that really your best attempt at an argument, nigger?

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_191452.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

Sage

Attached: CEEE6B6C-2A0A-4AC1-9632-9AFD952F90BD.jpeg (1134x680, 192.87K)