Nordicists BTFO

Italy = highest IQ in Europe.

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Also BTFO = people who assume IQ tests are biased towards whites. East Asians are highest IQ, demonstrating IQ tests to be biased towards East Asians.

Sure there are Black forms of intelligence not tested for in IQ tests, but success in the modern economy largely determined by the sort of intelligence on IQ tests.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 1.06.41 PM.png (904x610, 67.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in white countries, having an iq test done is normal. so there's a hugee sample size. not so much with asian countries who only test their smartest
shit thread. only whites have the creative intelligence of geniuses. asians can only copy

You seem butthurt that asians have a higher iq. I'm sorry to hear that. As for asians and creative intelligence, I have no idea about any of that. This thread is more to disprove nordicism. Its not really about asians. Whites don't need to have highest iq's to breed with each other. Or maybe you're butthurt that italy is highest in europe.

Actually, even gooks are objectively more creative with more inventions than nords and every single genius that mattered had black and not blonde hair. How will vargfaggots ever recover?

So, Germany, Sweden and the northen countries managed to drop off 5 points of IQ in 10 years? How far have they fallen…

Attached: lol11212[1].jpg (208x243, 15.22K)

They don't.

nigger what the fuck is a nordicist? sounds like an exercise machine.

SHITTO TSUREDDO

totally organic thread here (((guys))), very on topic

What's sad though is all this shill's info tells anyone is that the pastaniggers (((improved))) by importing shitskins while the nords lost by doing the same.

ask me how i know that you are a jew.

nordicist = someone who thinks scandinavians are superior to italians. But we all know Rome was the greatest empire ever and Enrico Fermi the greatest scientist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi

Italian created first nuclear reactor

Anti-white D&C. Sage and report.

99% chance he is a brazilian orangutan LARPing as Italian

Whites don't need to have highest IQ to be loyal to each other. Do slugs or sparrows need to be highest IQ to breed with each other?

my high Italian IQ let's me see that this is an obvious D&C thread

I'm not even italian. I'm nordic. I am just saying nordicism makes no sense. Classical Euro culture is best and based out of italy

Slugs and sparrows don't breed with each other, nigger.

I'm saying there should be white unity.

You're the nigger

Alright. We're not BTFO'd because we're not enemies. Great job Italy.

Attached: D&C1.png (1000x800, 283.5K)

They're going to have to adjust the numbers down just based on the shit you talk, nigger.

Attached: iq-and-inbreeding-in-italy-inbreeding-coefficients-and-iq-scores.jpg (365x263, 26.34K)

varg and half of Zig Forums doesnt with his extremely narrow definition of white

How is this news? Everyone knows meds are superior.

Attached: meds_vs_whites_nords_civilization.jpg (850x400 281.67 KB, 59.4K)

Varg isn't white.

Blow your brains out.

You can keep that false, sterile, deracinated, decultured deathbox that the jews put you in.

great job unifying us bismarck

Fast foward the meds to 500AD and that bitch would be on fire with germans looting everything

Attached: check.jpg (748x1024, 397.82K)

Interesting find, perhaps you have proven me wrong regarding nordicism. Those high iq areas seem in north italy where they would have nordic genes.

Well, it seems to me that while Norman genes didn't seem to stick, Arab and North African genes certainly did. As did their culture, apparently.

Sicily should be crossed out and the niggest be put in its place.

Attached: 916d0050210db1a0cb55539f4a741176537b7f0d6bf8a970a1c3c80c0f445d4e.jpg (634x1043, 151.36K)

These numbers lol

Rome never looted anything? lol

Meds: "My ancestor"

Attached: 44d.PNG (534x478, 249.77K)

i must agree with that, pastalad.

If you can't tell the difference between cultural elevation and looting, then you're no different than the retards barking about colonialism and stolen land today.

Attached: OMG Romans looted shit too!.png (634x1043, 1.38M)

China should never be believed
Japanese were called honaryan for a reason
European iq numbers are down because of 60iq immigrants.otherwise would be at the same level as Japan

Unironically if every european country was 100% native white, I imagine Britian/Germany/France would be at least 3-5 points ahead of the others including Japan.

Can you even consider Italians white?

Attached: 800px-Di_Maio_2018.jpg (800x1049, 126.9K)

MFW I am a literal genius.

Stonehedge, when?

except that ancient rome and greece were nordic
it is safe to assume that the people who are great today, were the ones great in the past
go be a subhuman somewhere else, this board is not the place for mulatto pride

Attached: MG_8781.jpg (600x400 42.73 KB, 32.89K)

Although Rome was the greatest, empire is the death phase of civilization, and frankly its stupid and worth avoiding. Its a phase cultures go through when they inevitably look outside their own nation for illusive, eternality instead of the persistance of the race. It isn't worth pursuing in the future, there are better channels for out Odysseyan spirit than empire.

You mean anglocentrists, because Iceland is right after Italy.

Attached: OMG Meds also lived in normal houses in the Iron Age!!.png (906x842, 1.29M)

Clearing the weeds for future Christendom. Godspeed.

good work taking the bait you dumb faggots

Meds: "my ancestor"

Attached: D8_PSVXW4AUYcUp.jpg (682x1024, 81.91K)

Rome didn't start worshiping Odin.

Kike larping as a Med. Typical.

Anyone who gives a single fuck about this needs to send me their address. I will put you out of your retarded misery.

Attached: 515bd3dba8751bedd3db09e7a0b4c341f92e060f517e0289053a483e316c702c.png (971x597, 29.36K)

That's a flimsy assumption. Genetics, archeology, and science are far better indicators.

Ah the meaningless scribbles come out.
Watch out guys we got a big one.
Grasping at any straw are we?

Attached: Remove-8-bit.mp4 (640x360, 1.62M)

no guys, you did an excellent job not taking the bait. wow, I'm very impressed with your self-control.

thanks for adding to the pile of faggots

loyalty to one's people does not faggotize us.

Quit trying to steal our genetics.

Mods don’t exist. Nothing matters.

fuck man, /pol2/ when?

Attached: 1497533191526.png (640x480 39.55 KB, 35.13K)

damn you #owned us meds, we must proceed to >>>/btfo/

Attached: 2f449fa9533fff085316a31726692d15cd132256ae30f4ba409badb479c2be9e.png (640x403 493.09 KB, 56.62K)

You know what's strange? The Nordicist OP from about a week ago argued in the same way this OP argues, dismissing all points without any evidence and just insulting the challenger, then bringing up some important historical figure who had nothing to do with the argument. I think, and this is just a postulate, that this OP is the same OP of the Nordicist thread, and this is just a ploy to divide us.
On the chance that my theory is wrong, OP, you realize Italians are descended from a Germanic tribe, the Lombardes, right? You're not all that related to the Romans just because you live in the same area as they did. Not to say Italians aren't white, you're just not Roman

comedy gold

This is what you don't understand. Italians don't call themselves "white". It's literally a deracinated American trope used by your enemies.

you mean to tell me that this is a D&C thread? no way man, it just doesn't match up

don't participate in the shit-flinging, unless you're a kike, then by all means continue to earn your paycheck as the mods will never stop you

You're an idiot.

Sorry medbro, I haven't had a chance to dump one of my favorite meme folders in too long a while.

Attached: Bender.jpg (479x361, 54.77K)

show some self-control next time

Whatever you say, 'Muricon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards

You're missing the point. Yes, this is a divide and conquer thread, but it's looking to be one coordinated with the shitty Nordicist thread from last week.

Attached: 5d5.png (515x579, 474.34K)

you mean that shills can make more than one thread a week? open your fucking eyes, this is fucking normal for them

They’ve also been BLACKED lel

also the lombards are not the only ethnic group that made up Italy, that's why everyone was laughing at you

Just wait until the horde reawakens

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards
what's with braindead teenagers thinking that reality works like their video games?
the overwhelming majority of ancient conquests never amounted to any significant replacement of the local populations as it was literally not feasible
a handful of Lombards becoming the ruling class in a country with 10 million Romanized Italics did not replace the locals, there is 0 genetic evidence whatsoever of significant post migration era genetic input to the Italian peninsula, there's barely any germanic related lineages let alone actual important autosomal signature
Byzantines in south Italy probably had a bigger impact

Based and true. Show me all the great wonders Sweden’s produced. I’ll wait. Also, Swedes were mercenaries for Turks. They’ve always been cucks. Fuck em and their

Attached: 2bed560ab7996d77607ae26c3fa02860ce6f3e71bc5e7fc5898cbc2041f2555.png (803x655, 403.5K)

Actually they’ve tried that with blacks and it still doesn’t work LOL. They top out at around 105

all of those look like quadroons, are you advocating for racemixing?

Attached: 34.PNG (503x337 442.31 KB, 341.11K)

There was a measurable genetic impact from the Norman conquest of southern italy and sicily. Unlike the Arab invaders, they converted to the local religion and mingled with the Italians for centuries. The major cities in Sicily have a lot of light skinned Greek-Norman mutts with freckles and red hair.

They ruled over Italy for 600 years my friend, and then they were conquered by another Germanic people. You don't think that the children of nobility are more likely to survive and have children themselves? After more than half a millennium, there would without a doubt be a more than measurable genetic impact. But no, according to you conquerors never reproduce with the people they rule over

Face it, whiteoids, asians are the true masterrace.

Attached: rtjrtk.jpg (960x1280, 227.68K)

Global report.

Attached: index.jpg (269x187, 3.47K)

barely, the resettlements of north Italians in Sicily during the middle ages had probably a bigger impact, they even still spic Gallo-Italian dialects in some parts of Sicily
Palermo is probably the area where the Germanic input is more visible, but even there it's probably small
Sicilians are only moderately less woggy than Calabrians

Attached: U152_Only_Map.png (4000x3416 157.29 KB, 1.17M)

You ever hear an NFL player speak?

lol Come on. You can't handle some minor banter?

Attached: superior.png (600x800, 801.62K)

Oh you can keep your gish gallop, I'm talking from actually knowing many Sicilians. It's also pretty well known by italians that it is the case, Mr. armchair geneticist.

It's the tomatoniggers version of, "WE WUZ."

fresh news for you: nobility normally tends to stay with the nobility, they don't just go around fertilizing the rest of the population
they immediately got absorbed by the much larger local population

normally, outside of your videogames, a conqueror defeats the enemy's army and replaces the ruling class, that's it, the locals adapt to the new rules, and Germanics, clearly because of the great numerical disadvantage, essentially got absorbed into Romanic culture in few generations

hilarious

Global report.