Daily Reminder of POLISH contribution to the Holahoax

The hero who smuggled himself INTO Auschwitz: Polish resistance fighter risked death to tell world about SS slaughterhouse…only to be executed as a 'traitor' by the Russians after the war.

Has Zig Forums or any user have any information on our brother and his heroism?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7171135/The-hero-smuggled-Auschwitz-Polish-resistance-fighter-risked-death-reveal-truth.html

Attached: Untitledtoiletcleaningfella.png (723x583, 353.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/WITOLDREPORT
archive.org/stream/WITOLDREPORT/WITOLD REPORT_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks to the moderators for this 4chan thread. Nice.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2522x896, 1006.25K)

one mention of the holoholo and in you slide.

Wtf is this crap

Funny how Witold Pilecki, who was certainly a badass and Polish Patriot, never mentioned any of the ridiculous jewish claims like gas chambers, lampshades, and electric jew-galoo rooms.

i see you toilet cleaner. you will never be white.

How long until they deny that German land belongs to Germany this time?

We should examine the report and point out inaccuracies. Pilecki said that 5M died in Auschwitz, also once I read on some forum that there was another one inaccuracy, I'm not sure what it was exactly though.

archive.org/details/WITOLDREPORT

archive.org/stream/WITOLDREPORT/WITOLD REPORT_djvu.txt

What you see today as his "report" is a complete fabrication.
Same as majority of mein kampf ""(((translations)))""

Jews are pushing the NEW Polish angle now because quietly, yet surely and beyond debate or doubt, all of their original claims about Germans have been proven lies.

We've seen this before. No sooner than the "gas chambers" are proven just another Jewish lie than out pops "Holocaust-Bullets-Priests-Journey-Uncover"

There’s always new reasons to believe in the Holocaust. Alas, people cling to promoting holocaust denial in “enemy” spaces as a way to make their opponents look like weakling sociopaths burned by truth.

Another anti-Polish and anti-white D&C thread. Kill yourself disgusting jew.

Yes and he reported on and helped resistance cells in Auschwitz, confirming that it wasnt a death camp but a labour camp. Thus guy us our best source for proving that there never were extermination camps.

professional historians have been taking note of this trend too, some aspects of the research are increasingly at variance with the "mainstream" holocaust narrative. Something is going to have to give at some point. The steady trickle of mass graves being found in poland actually isn't helping matters either.

Ok So Americans, post war Germans, Russians, French etc. are all not white because people within their populations helped create and push the holocaust lie in order to demonize Germany. I guess the only real white people are Indians and Arabs and we should let them in right moishe, my anti Poland friend.

Daily reminder that your efforts are backfiring. There are more retards thinking that Poland is based than morons who attribute soviet kikes' actions to the whole nation.

the entire "infiltrated Auschwitz" doesn't pass the giggle test.

All sorts of Europeans were entering and leaving the camp for all sorts of reasons every day during the whole war. During and of course after the war, there were always thousands of people who had visited every corner of the camp who were completely free to give any info to anyone, and it was not a problem for Allies to get multiple sources of info on any aspect of the camp.

I'd compare it to large US military base that included "Base Housing" and dozens of civilian operated services and concessions.

lmao

An unironic pro-holohoax thread in proper formatting.

This goes back to an older shill trick that condensed down is basically:

This is where you get derived shill narratives:
Etc

/int/ has been spamming this shit like it's their job recently. I've never seen such intensive "European group-X isn't really White" shilling as in recent months.

kek

Daily Reminder White Nationalism, it's a mental illness spread by Jews to exterminate Whites

Basted russians.

Attached: Smug All the Way.jpg (960x783, 59.44K)

its nuts honestly

>Hey pol/ those jews really love… hate… I mean love (((poles)))
>DON'T YOU HATE JEW- I MEAN (((POLES))) YET!?

Election is coming up so maganigger is trying their best turning this board into their reddit. Which is why imkikey and TORpedos are spamming this board.

Masz graves confirm that there was a typhus epidemic, I'm wondering how much corpses have they found.

Also, read about Władysław Bartoszewski. He was released from Auschwitz thanks to Polish Red Cross due to bad health conditions. There are some funny comics about him titled "Przygody profesora w Auszwic" - "Professor's adventures in Aushvits". One of the comics shows the possible reasons of Bartoszewski's release.

Quote from Wikipedia:

In September 1939, Bartoszewski took part in the civil defense of Warsaw as a stretcher-bearer.[4] From May 1940, he worked in the first social clinic of the Polish Red Cross in Warsaw.[4] On 19 September 1940, Bartoszewski was detained in the Warsaw district of Żoliborz during a surprise round-up of members of the public (łapanka), along with some 2,000 civilians (among them, Witold Pilecki).[4][6] From 22 September 1940, he was an Auschwitz concentration camp prisoner (his inmate number was 4427). Due to actions undertaken by the Polish Red Cross, he was released from Auschwitz on 8 April 1941.[4]

Attached: 1517256260045.png (1748x4244, 357.69K)

Death Camps can't be all that bad if they let you go when you aren't feeling well.

Attached: Based Woke Nigga.png (840x558, 595.49K)

rabbi stahp.
Not a single jew died in a gas chamber.

is poland goying to pay reparations now too?

6 trillion Fat Black Nigger crippled Dike retards GOT GASSED?
Sounds like Googles.. TOTALLY not N____RS

Attached: banguns.jpeg (800x600, 333.89K)

What are you even trying to fucking say outside of the title that supports the *exact* narrative the kikes are now pushing to extort billions from Poland through the JUST (447) act? You fucking 80iq mongoloid; pathetic.

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You googles deserve a Break today!

Attached: youdeserveabreaktoday.mp4 (960x720, 3.12M)

Dont Give up

WHITE DRE……

Attached: bq-5c15ad0f5aa73.jpeg (960x956, 128.34K)