Maybe Its Time For Moderator IDs to be Unhidden

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1926x1258, 245.18K)

*unhidden

Codemonkey doesn’t give a fuck. He hid them in the first place to protect his hand-picked shills after he banned all the Zig Forumsack moderators. Your thread will be deleted and you will be banned.

>>>/polmeta/

Maybe, but these questions need to be asked.

Nobody reads that. Thats why it exists.
And the mods NEVER engage due as mods due to the secret protocols.
So it has no point but to take criticism of the moderation staff out of the public eye.

*NEVER engage as mods due to the secret protocols.

Not really. We’ve known this for almost year now, when he started banning Zig Forumsack moderators and replacing them. Zig Forums is 100% dead. There is nowhere here that we are allowed to have a board just for whites (and related ideologies). We have to go somewhere else.

Run by imkikey. Try again, you fucking yid.

I'm just asking questions man.

This place is kiked to hell dude

Maybe, but again, I'm just asking questions.

Fucking got banned on /v/ because a bunch of slavniggers mass reported some post I made telling them to quit the shitting up the place. Fucking lol isn't even the first time that's happened. This board hasn't been much better lately, so much fucking garbage everywhere I can see why so many fags have left

This is a good thing. We don't need a hug box where we all agree with each other, the word needs to GO OUT from here to our people.

Get a life, dweeb

Interesting, and yes, I can free that its gone downhill fast.

No thanks.
This is a zero sum game. Any ground you give up, the enemy gains.
Stop trying to use our principles against us as described in (((Rules for Radicals))).

I'm just asking questions, and you see upset.

Attached: Shitposting at Wildlife with Steve Irwin.webm (654x480, 376.53K)

Fucks sake autocorrect.

*I can agree that its gone downhill

*you seem upset

Attached: The Last Known Image, Steve Irwin, Prophet of Kek.JPG (1673x865, 99.37K)

Well then put up or shut up. I saw the exodus of the weak minded the same time you did. It takes someone who is strong morally and mentally to be here now that we are surrounded by subhuman trash. I consider it 'training' for the future.

The yid comment wasn’t for you, user. I feel your pain more than most here.

No you don't. You're just trying to spin it. Total cope post from what I suspect is a moderator doing damage control.

The roach is still here, at least I'm not the only one who sees as much.

Your faggotry is obvious. If you can't even handle being criticized for your stupid decisions, then maybe you don't need to be here. But then again, you're probably the same kike who banned the Trump bingo that got people's panties in a wad.

Attached: jokerpopcorn.gif (460x426, 299.24K)

Its gotten so blatant at this point that its impossible to not notice.
I just want some transparency at this point, even the smallest mote.

Which is why I suggest that maybe its time that moderator IDs were unhidden.
The board has been losing users like crazy.
Under 2200 at this point.

Yikes, someone is coping if they can't figure out whether they want to give ground or take ground. At least I have my head on straight.

Fucking /v/ has more users than us.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2279x452, 109.48K)

To me this is GOOD I hated the influx of normie fags

I want to retain our ground, not cede it on the basis of our principles being used against us.

Anyway, all I'm saying is, I think maybe its time for moderator accounts to be unhidden.

Wow /b2/ has really surged up there as well.

You are the normalfag.
We haven't LOST normalfags, we've lost Zig Forumsacks and GAINED normalfags.
Its almost like thats what the moderation staff wants.

I would be totally happy with that (maybe) it was kind of a shitshow before with all the pointing fingers and accusations.

Check those dubs of truth then.
You brought in a bunch of /b/tards and lost Zig Forums.
Thats not taking ground, thats losing ground.

Anyway, all I'm really saying is, I think maybe its time for moderator IDs to be unhidden.
Its just a tiny mote of transparency, I don't think its much to ask.

This has been the norm sense the first exodus.

If we lost Zig Forumsacks then they were fucking weak and cucks who were going to give up the second they could hoist a white flag. I am telling you that we need people who are determined and can hold the line, rather than pussies.

But look what happened with kampfy and the mod who was spamming. Those fingers were pointed appropriately it seems, much of the time.

Anyway, its really just a matter of transparency, and not even much transparency, ya know?

We used to be over 3000 IIRC.

Cope from a moderator.
They left because the moderation was very very subpar and was forced to abandon board cultural protections by CM. Don't lie.

I guess I don't mind. Just saying I hated the shitshow and finger pointing. It was all so distracting. Not a mod and never going to be a mod because that would ruin Zig Forums for me to have it become a chore, but if people can be civil and not lapse into major faggotry I would be ok with it, I suppose.

Agreed. Codemonkey claims to champion 'transparency', but yet anons can't see who's doing the banning/clean-up and actually question them directly. So we get pissants who go on power trips with no accountability. Makes me miss the .pl bunker since you could see who the vols were.

You didn't mind the shitshow?…I mean it was like 30-50% of the comments really unproductive.

There is no argument that makes sense that says "the people who left this board over it being infiltrated by hostile factors and the moderation staff doing nothing about it are just weak".

The moderation staff being subpar is much more distracting than complaints about them.

Thread's been anchored.

But really, this ain't even about the mods, is it?

They can't unhide their IDs, can they?
More secret protocols.

Its about CM.
I think its maybe about time we had those IDs unbidden, and only he can do that, can't he?

Not surprising.

Well there's your answer.

Confirmed for never having posted there.

rly boggles the noggle

/v/ userbase is genuine no fake data, now this place has 25-30 shills and panjeet mods IP hopping. If not for the intentional low quality threads we'ed be in 3rd or 4th place.

Very unfortunate, because as the election season comes, things are only going to get worse.

It'd be better for them to engage in this conversation now rather than in the face of what is to come.
A bad decision on behalf of whoever is in charge.

sorry, there were like 55+ reports piled up and I was short on time so I just did the cleaning without the bans which isn't good, OP is salty because some of his posts got deleted

I'm inclined to agree.
Ever since the moderation staff changed in November, things have been worse and worse with time.
So many throw-away 4chan threads that don't get anchored or deleted for days in some cases, its awful and very blatant.

But that would mean accountability.

Attached: The Ride Never Ends.jpg (480x360, 24.24K)

can you please remove pedo threads as well while you're at it? or do you just keep those ones up intentionally?

I don't think any of my posts got deleted actually, you just deleted those terrible 4chan threads – which I suspect one of you made – which I was commenting on.
Good on you for deleting your own threads, albeit I suspect you only did so as damage control.

It's unlikely to happen though as it allows spam to continue flooding in while anything that's actually important is skipped over, if not posted at all. It honestly leads me to believe this is all intentional to prevent Zig Forums from doing anything like it did with the 2016 election.

Why were mod IDs hidden in the first place?

I will admit to sharing your suspicions.

Because it allowed individual moderator activity to be tracked and via that method it was used to demonstrate malfeasance.
As a result, I suspect at least, they've now been hidden so moderator activity cannot be tracked.

You have no right to speak about this topic. Shut your fucking mouth right now.
Time to leave and get diagnosed, fuckface.

lol

ok

I'm going back to watching youtube videos now.

???

Okay, bye bye Mr Moderator.
Try to be less upset.

NEVER MENTION this topic again.

???

Now I want to mention it more.

A lot more.

So much more.

Damn, one off twice.

I think it's to keep hotpockets from ego tripping and building a following around their name. I'm not really sure though I haven't discussed that with anyone. I've just been hotpocketing for about 4 years now, but I don't really talk to any other hotpockets or the board owner ever.

I'M GONNA MENTION THE TOPIC

Don't cross a state border every again. This is not a warning but a promise.

4 years? Are you still sane?

Interesting. There's no mod chat or anything to keep in touch with each other, just a bunch of faggots doing their own thing and maybe getting removed if they try something like the Rule 5 Guy?

There will be no autopsy. You will dissolve.
NEVER MENTION this topic again.

取消隐藏主持人ID unhide moderator ids

We all die TORFAG

Just more easily annoyed and apathetic. Most things you do will make people hate you on either side of the decision.

Fuck off, TORpedo…

On that note, why was this thread anchored anyway? I think if we knew why shit happened rather than it just happening and having to deal with it, people would be less likely to hate you mods. Transparency and all.

I have noticed that and I really feel for you guys.

I have talked to you before in the META

I dunno I think people complain about mod stuff on some other board generally.

Fucking state of Zig Forums

You can relax, two fags left /v/ and now we are in the lead again.

lmao

Hahaha