How to optimally convince people they're in a controlled system?

As you all know, language is key. If you word something in the right way you can turn a complicated idea into an easily spoken, digestible, and understood one. I was toying with an idea and I need your help in articulating and developing it.

Most people believe the Democrat-Republican dynamic in America to be the standard operating form of politics, and any scandal or upset is an EXCEPTION to that system, it's the norm. This of course, as you get deeper into the truth, you realize is an artificial system maintained to control the narrative in a favorable bubble. The Democrats serve as the spearhead of degenerative cultural change while the Republicans are gatekeepers, giving a false sense of opposition with a purposefully neutered and weak worldview to make sure there can be no genuinely awakening of the truth, it gives false answers to the heavy hearted white man. A false sense of security to think their grievances are heard, while simultaneously being guided down a counter productive lulled state of mind. Both parties progress the goals of the true masters in their own special ways. (As far as I know this is how this functions.)

Of course this is the ZOG system. However this is a universal system of societal sabotage. Creating dummy parties to give the illusion of discussion when in reality one side is gimped to slowly slide the culture in a way the elites like.

The problem I feel is how to get this idea across to the masses in a way that's impersonal. What I mean is right now our society is pozzed, obviously. But it could be anyone in theory. It could've been the Chinese influencing politics this way, the Russians, doesn't matter. But the path of the redpill begins with the Jews, not really knowing why or how, just that your hunch says it is, then you learn about the controlled system and everything adds up in a logical way.

However there is one giant problem I see, saying "it's the jews" leaves you open to the claim of prejudice or hate since the normal person doesn't even realize the possibility they're in a controlled system, the potential of them learning the truth is harmed by having to overcome the idea that it's not an exception of hatred for a certain group.
It's Jews -> Understanding of the True System, when it probably should be the other way around. The idea of dummy politics should maybe be established first, then the Jews SLOTTED into the elite slot in a way that clicks.

Sorry for the stream of consciousness style of post, but this is the idea I had and I want your opinions on this, it could be a more effective form of redpilling perhaps if we can develop this idea.

Attached: gustave-dore-paradiso-canto-34-1868-trivium-art-history.jpg (1664x1800, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u2arzu0b
youtube.com/channel/UCr1r8x26xPQfhYUFHlQJb6w
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
voxday.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-clash-of-low-trust-cultures.html
scribd.com/document/296853866/Kierkegaard-The-Present-Age-Full-Text-Trans-Alexander-Dru-A
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/bu6l9b/these_big_four_companies_control_the_world_yet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just look into NLP. Use the term "Political Zionists" instead of "Jews" to overcome the anti-Semitism psyop. Once people turn against Political Zionists you can attack other Jewish factions, like Communists, until eventually you've crippled the Jew without ever saying "Jew." At last, you may then proceed to go full redpill and say "Jew" without facing public backlash.

The best way to redpill the masses isn't just by using words but creating the conditions by which the masses redpill themselves.

Just drop entry level red pills wherever you can.

My go to ones are:

Yuri Bezmenov: Ideological subversion
and
The collapse of the american dream

True. I think a good way to redpill Republican is to establish the idea of gatekeeping firmly. Asking "Why is it this way and not that way" could work. Lots of people on the right are dissatisfied with their party so nudging them into the idea of their ideology being purposefully gimped could work in Junction with jew love in the party questioning and the like.

Lol, the Democrats literally only lost to Trump by getting grundy. They did get degenerate, AS MORALISTS DO! They’re not the spearhead, they’re a lagging indicator squirming to resist the ongoing clarification of society as harm minimization technologies percolate through at every level of society.

Places like this just try to sweep up the isolates and radicalize them with lies.

Convincing the masses is a waste of fucking time. You would get far, far better results if you gathered a smaller number of very serious individuals and set about using real world violence against the people, institutions, and physical communications infrastructure that the mass media uses to condition the general public at large. Physically removing and marginalizing their voice and real world ability to broadcast and distribute is a better tactic than trying to shout over them. In case you haven't noticed, that's the exact tactic they use against you to great effect.

you can't.

from birth everything about society sides with the system out of genuine support for it, or fear of it. parents, teachers, celebrities etc all reinforce the faith in this system of slavery. this established status quo is what keep everything in check, it's not the thin blue line. the issue is miseducation. if one is ignorant and comes across one speaking truth, they just might believe it. but if you get the lies in fast, like when one is young, and you can miseducate them and through a full spectrum broadcast apparatus maintain the lie through constant messaging, now you have a brainwashed people who will self-enforce these lies as the norm. these people will reject one who speaks the truth, because now that truth speaker is the outsider.

then you reward those that embrace the lie, and punish those that fight for truth. make examples out of people aka celebrities that tow the line (Katy Perry etc), and "criminals" demonized as "madmen" (Hitler)

add an amusement park of entertainment and food/drugs let the herd get comfortable, and they will fear losing these things. it wasn't too long ago that it was quite a challenge to procure food and a decent level of health, and that is still in us.

added to said conditions is the main condition of man, no not laziness and fear, but hatred of the truth. man in all his vanity hates being wrong and hates changing his ways, he damn sure doesn't want to realize that he is a slave, everything about most societies, especially American society and specifically the federal government, is a massive lie. they are slavers and you are a slave, america is the prison capital of the planet, and the only way to fix it is to wake up, grow up, and risk everything to refresh the tree of liberty with war. that means killing. not only has our warrior class been systematically redirected away from the defense of race and nation, but they have also been culled in useless foreign wars multi-generationally, leaving only the descendants of hippy hedonist faggots, that all gladly took the payoff to stop contesting the ways of their master, the federal government.

it's really just the endgame of the natural condition of man, which is why the cycle of empires is just that, a cycle or building and destroying, not of building a maintaining. we are a peculiar species in that we can recognize a problem, figure out how to solve a problem, but then refuse to actually solve it. it's all part and parcel of being human really.

Attached: white house.jpg (1425x3979 61.44 KB, 351.05K)

So deliciously weak. Truth would save you. You’re so close to noticing that tactics can be opposed without hating groups or even individuals. But oh, you’re too enthralled by your lies. You still want the right at the end to force a false reality on people - to bluepill them. A red pill awakens people to truth. If at every stage it’s never Jews, but only things Jews are disproportionately involved in, then in the final analysis if you have integrity in your cause you should be consent without going back at the end to antisemitism - relevant, because in opposing tactics without submitting yourself to stupid ancestral hatreds, you will generally leave lots of survivors.

Nobody dies because a corporation is broken up by antitrust. Learn the lesson there, and understand the true value of opposing patterns rather than people.

Hitler was a nigger in spirit.

And you still get paid to shill.

Thanks for the inputs everyone, I don't know if the idea is folly but I find it very interesting

Boil everything down to frameworks, paradigms, and systems.

pastebin.com/u2arzu0b

If you listen to or read the Führer's speeches, jews are seldom the topic or even mentioned by him. They're such a disgusting topic on an intuitive level even. The tyrannical atmosphere the German people felt stifling them in their own country, under jewish control of government, finance, and press prevented them from even speaking their minds, until the party of volkish wrath took over.

Agreed. We must be smart, not degenerate anti-Semites (Nazi Sozi, pg 1)

Well no wonder you need help, OP. Your premise is pretenious bullshit. Which means, we can't help you. You're out of your mind. You ask us for help yet think everyone else is a retard. How the fuck do you know better? I don't have the time or interest to read the rest of your naive gibberish. I'd tell you to talk to young people as the old cunts are lost and set in their ways, but your probably an anime watching pedo.

What I'm saying is going from 1-100 takes a long time of learning inch by inch. If you told your average boomer the full truth it'd be a shock to his senses. I was wondering if there was a redpilling technique to make it faster or easier to make it quicker. I don't think that's pretentious, and if it came out like that I didn't mean to. I'm under no notion that I have foolproof answers or perspectives, it was a stream of consciousness post.

The defeat of this control won’t lie in mere logical persuasion for the vast majority. The removal of material comforts that keep the masses sedated is the top persuader.

You go back in time, a history lesson, on Khazaria, and how Russia imposed a religion to quell their lawlessness. Them choosing Judaism being just a front, and all the negative stereotypes were in fact directed toward the Talmudic Jews of Khazaria of old, the ones that were thrown out of countless societies. Red pill on the Talmud and bring up legit sources on baby sacrifice (Crowley claiming it still happens in Eastern Europe)(Oprah having a woman on talking about it happening in the States). Then show all the cannibal LARPing in pop culture or the events with celebrities. Explain the federal reserve.
Okay none of this will work because it's too much to focus on.

Peel the onion?

Nice. I'm also looking for a framework like that. The books of the future are connected and dynamical, reaching turth. Not static and disconnected.

In short: Don't try to use other people's wording. Use your own to reflect what is real to you and to describe the correlations. The more you work with it the simpler the explanations become.

Simple truths back up facts you present. The argument should be a constructive one when you try not to demoralize people, but make them glad they know what interests are out there to prey on them.

Whenever I say "it's the Jews" everyone always laughs and says "lol Hile Hitler amirite?".
Even I wasn't really convinced until I went quite deep down the rabbit hole.

I suspect that if you're above the age of 30 and haven't started to figure this shit out on your own then 99% chance you never will. Probably most fruitful to prod the young ones. Can't imagine too many older folk suddenly decide to start going down "rabbit holes" when they never bothered to before that in their life.

Attached: supcourtsilhouette.jpg (3508x4961, 403.35K)

You have to accept that the redpill is not something you swallow in a day.
It takes a minimum of three years before all the accumulated knowledge clicks together, and that is also through semi-constant exposure.
Be perseverant and you'll change that person permanently.

tell them that citizen ship mean ownership and that the citizen is owned by the state. its why its illegal in most places to become stateless. the owners don't want to lose slaves, they are happy to trade then but not to lose them from the system completely.

I'm referring to the young ones who have never heard the word "antisemitism" in their lives, and think that anyone saying anything about Jews is trying to make an edgy Hitler joke

You're half way in the oven already.

In my opinion, the best way to redpill people is a combination of things.

Start asking something like "why is [insert mildly controversial topic here] like this, and not like that" and start from there on. Start from the position of knowing nothing, aka. the socratic method. Most people can't back up what they believe to be true, and so that's a good way of sowing some initial doubts about their position. It's important, that you do not impose your beliefs on them, when doing this. It's best, if the pople you're talking to son't know too much about your position, when starting. It's best, if they're kinda interested in you personally or what you have to say, so you're better off, if you're either an interesting person, or do have some common interests with the people you're talking to.

With this strategy alone I've already turned hard leftists around. In those cases I've befriended them - let's be honest here, they're not all bad people. They don't want to work too much, which is understandable, and also is an angle to get them to the right side, if you make them understand, that they're mostly working to pay their taxes, and could reduce their workload at least by half, if there were no taxes. That alone will make them highly suspicious about the current state. Also, they don't like stuff like the police state and the surveillance state, so you'll find some deeply held common ground, if you talk about those topics. One possible angle with those topics is, that you paint mass-immigration as a precursor to an huge expansion of those parts of the state apparatus.

Another thing leftists want to do is to fuck around. So, if you're in contact with a bunch of leftists, you'll always have some well reared fuckmeat, which will be happy in its position as fuckmeat, because they've been indoctrinated by feminism as such. Those chicks are not used to be treated well, so you really can let out your bad side on them, if that's your thing. Or you could try to "help" them. Usually their social behaviour is in a state of disarray, and they need help and people they can trust. If you get into this position, you can really intensify the socratic method mentioned before, and paint their leftist friends as the true intolerant racists, which they are. Just ask them, what would happen to them socially, if they would discover, that they're against islam as well as people believing in this ideology for one of the many possible reasons. Or, why they would condemn someone, who is against muslims, because muslims see western women like herself as worthless sluts. Just don't mention, that muslims are right in this regard.

You might think, that you won't be able to get close enough to those people, but at least in regards to leftists, getting close to them is exceptionally easy. Just find some common interests, like shooting, some aspects of survival stuff, technology, and so on, state clearly, that you're not an authoritatian because you want all drugs to be legalized, and smoke some weed. If you've done this, you can regularily greet them with a Heil Hitler, and talk about burning migrants in a power plant to power your xbox, and they'll find that ironic, interesting, brave, as well as funny.

Which brings me to another thing. You should view leftists as an extreme form of normies. If this thought is new to you, read the unabombers manifesto, especially when it comes to the process of socialization. Then you'll realize that leftists and normies are the same breed. Their problem is, that they have been oversocialized by parents, the educational system, and so on, in a thorough manner. The result of oversocialization is, that they've internalized the values of our society, and can't act against them. Their inability to break the strict moral norms of society in a meaningful manner causes them a significant amount of pain, because those norms make them outstandingly unfree and fearful about social consequences. Believe me, that they're suffering under their own moral standards, and will be very happy, if they can get into a climate, where they can break those norms.

So, you should create a climate, within which all societal norms are routinely broken in the most aggressive manner possible. This will expand their overton window, and will enable them to think and say things, that would otherwise be unthinkable. And that will be an huge relief to the normies and leftists, because, as I said, they're suffering because they're unable to act against the core values of society. If you want to know how relieved they will be, if you succeed in creating situations, in which they're free to act completely antisocial. Imagine, Zig Forums wouldn't exist, and only the mainstream existed, and you'd want to comply to mainstream standards. That's how much they suffer.

Regarding factual redpills… Most of them will work very well, if you do what I've suggested, and create a positive relation first. But, if you don't do that, factual redpills won't work at all, because they're making leftists and normies afraid, and you don't consider doing things you fear, when you're weak and alone.

Regarding (((jews))) I'd suggest to avoid this topic, because it makes you look stupid. The problem with jews is, that they're in positions of power, and they're abusing that power. The thing is, that our modern democracies create those positions of power first, and then let everyone compete for those positions. Whoever wins, can turn this into a huge profit for himself as well as all his friends, and whoever loses gets totally screwed, or even criminalized. So, of course, jews WANT to get into positions of power. But if jews wouldn't succeed, some other group would, and then this group would act just like the jews. So the problem with jews would continue to exist, if all jews died tomorrow, and maybe you should look for other solutions.

So, I'd suggest, that you'll get a little more critical about the existence of positions of power, instead of hating jews. The former points to a real and huge problem, our modern societies have to solve, if they don't want to be destroyed, and as soon as you've expanded the overton window enough to make the thought thinkable, everyone will agree. That result would be functionally the same, as if you were just redpilling about jews, but it's not specifically anti-jewish and deals with what comes after the jews as well.

we are not against hierarchy (positions of power) you communist faggot. We are against treason, with selling your people out to foreigners being the ultimate form of it.

the ones responsible deserve to die user

Play dumb and ask lots of questions. Ask the RIGHT questions.
This simple format is why Q is still a fucking thing. When he first came out I tried this method immediately on Facebook (pre-purge). People love an opportunity to school an idiot, especially someone from the "evil" side of politics. By the time some of these lemmings caught on to where my "innocent" questions were leading them, it was too late to turn back, and any resulting tantrum only made them look more foolish, because the obvious had already been alluded to. Especially if I maintained the innocent, "I'm just asking questions, and trying my best to understand all of this in these crazy times, friend." This works so well because logical questions will almost always lead to logical answers. This, of course, destroys the commie fantasies quite easily. The key to understanding is discovery. Lead them to the answers with strategic questions in order, but allow them to come to these conclusions for themselves.

Attached: --anti-semitic-nazi-propaganda.jpg (492x702, 63.59K)

…or you could just start shooting at the (((controllers))), and let the dipshits figure it out for themselves after that.

I find it useful to give people examples of things that, by their own standards, they should agree with me on.

A good one that I use with people at work is funding the border wall. About six to eight months ago (can't quite remember, can't be bothered to look it up right now), there was a point where the Democrats were wiling to authorize about $8 billion, but Trump wanted about $12 billion. Regardless of what you think about the wall either number is a lot to spend on anything, having a debate is important. After getting people to concede that point, I mention that at the same time Congress authorized more than $50 billion in military aid for Israel. This was done with no public debate, no coverage in the media. It is an odd tangent to go off on unless you time it right, but you're still giving them a hard fact that conflicts with everything that they have been told.

And I'm doing this shit in San Francisco, you have no excuse. Tactical discussions are fine, but without ever doing anything nothing will ever fucking happen.

I'm neither a commie nor am I a leftist, and I'm also not against hierarchy, but you're sounding like some kind of SJW.

Here's something you might consider:

At the moment, you are being fucked by people in positions of power. The fact, that you're not in those positions yourselves, means, that (((others))) are better in getting into those positions. The more positions of power there are, the more positions the (((others))) can win for themselves, and the more they're able to fuck you over.

What makes you believe, that you can succeed against the (((jews))) and everybody else? The thing is, that you're the primary target for being fucked, if someone else wins the game of thrones, and you're among those players least likely to win, which is proven by the fact, that you don't have any power at all. You would have power, if you were able to compete in this game, but you're not. So, your best choice is to be against playing it at all.

One thing you also might consider is, that our systems of power, aka. mostly the state, has grown exponentially in the past. White ethnostates were the norm, 100 years ago. The exponential increase in power did not lead to something, that makes your life better. Instead, all existing powerstructures have been coopted by special interest groups, at the expense of the general population. That's how you're being fucked. Merely 100 years ago, those people mostly responsible for todays social ills would have been killed by angry mobs of decent people. This Power-Thing, you like so much, is what keeps decent people from killing Merkel, Macron, Obama, and their ilk.

But that's not the topic of this thread. The topic is "How to deliver redpills effectively".

fuck your ancestors you little piece of shit leftist scumbag, the problems are not that positions of power exists, it's that they are all corrupted. A hard reboot is required and it will happen in shit 3rd world pissholes like Pakistan and Indonesia which will turn Sharia abiding countries

everybody just filter this shlomo faggot

As I said, you act like an SJW. Insult, ignore, never question the one true ideology.

I've told you, why all the positions of power are corrupted. It's a function of their existence. As soon as they exists, everyone is going to try to gram them, and it appears to be the (((jews))) and people like (((them))) to be the most competent players in this game. So, you'll lose if you play.

I thought, that maybe you'll be convinced, if I show you, that in your past ethnostate utopia there were far fewer positions of power, than there are now, and, therefore, less corruption. But apparently you don't get it.

You're vague anti-power concern is leftypol tier shit, and yet you call me an SJW. You are a massive faggot. Yeah people including the state seek power, and "power" itself isn't the enemy you dumb fag.

replace accepted frameworks of media, education, medicine, banking, lawmaking purpose and reality, make it social consensus

"The Israel lobby" is usually acceptable in polite society. Talk in terms of "oppression of the Palestinians" and they think you're a lefty.

Oppression is a buzzword for them, so it's good to use.

Attached: zombomeme26062019062612.jpg (678x954, 106.9K)

Wrong. Jewish evil is genetic and their nation wrecking behavior is the consequence. The problem is jews, full-stop.

When they become >50% 1A and 2A rights are gone

OP you have no idea what you're talking about, but straight to the point: all politically engaged persons are very confident that "they're in a controlled system." It is a constant feature of American political rhetoric going back to the Civil War if not beyond. That is simply the reality of politics in a democracy - whoever builds the biggest coalition captures the state and becomes the controlling system. The definitive moment at which this occurred in American political history is the 1930s, FDR, New Deal, creation of the permanent federal bureaucracy and MIC. Since we're obviously concerned with contemporary leftists, they have been talking about the Vast Ring Wing Conspiracy for as long as I've been alive. Actually it goes back all the way to 1930s and has been a constant presence, under various names, since the war ended. The best term that encompasses the entire phenomenon is Brown Scare, the PTB - left and "right" - practice of claiming that X is the last/only thing standing between (((liberalism-republicanism-democracy))) and a violent Fascist-Nationalist revolution - which as far I know goes all the way back to the days of the Business Plot (1933) and the German-American Bund (1936), nearly a century. Every time you see anyone to the right of Reagan getting called a fascist nazi, you are seeing the fruit of decades of constant Brown Scare indoctrination. Hillary's deplorables speech, the hysterical media circus with Charlottesville, and the blackballing of Steve "The Civnat Cuck" King are a few recent examples chosen at random, as is the entire anti-Trump hysteria in which we're told to believe that an Israel worshipping lifelong New York Democrat with a Jewish family who campaigned on a perfectly unremarkable centrist labor-Democrat platform that virtually all white Americans supported up until the 80s is LITERALLY HITLER because his campaign rhetoric was a whopping 2 decades out-of-date.

The Meme you're Looking For is Simple:

Voting is your Right as an American ->

Voting is your American Rite

#VoterRites

Voting is a Rite

Rite to Vote

The Rite is Left

In a 2 party system, there is no democracy

Voting is a Rite.

the choice is artificial. the symbolic action is you giving up your power to legitimize the system

Then You get a Gold Star, called an "I Voted" sticker to show off.

No they wouldn't, because they aren't jews. Jewish behavior is genetic. There have been "positions of power" in every society that has ever existed and they weren't jewish nightmares like the western world is today.

Rites =/= Rights

Attached: 20190626_104159.jpg (1080x2006, 96.11K)

He's right though.

Attached: 20190626_105152.jpg (1080x2006, 109.88K)

if we can incorporate the meme into a sticker like these, that would be a great campaign

Attached: images (12)

Attached: stf,small,600x600-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (324x324 11.13 KB, 28.58K)

Attached: Suggestion-box.jpg (208x243 41.55 KB, 5K)

It's Your Civic Dooty

Voting isn't A Rite, It's A Dooty

Attached: 8ba678ea0022e0591b354a39e5daef64.jpg (1080x1080 96.8 KB, 83.8K)

It's simple logic. Choice is a system of control. Voting is a system of control. It's all irrelevant because you don't decide who is actually up for election, the majority partys do. That's why a 3rd party or green party member will never be elected.

You have the Rite to Vote.

Jews aren’t “elite”
Faggot

this!

Yuri Bezmenov
youtube.com/channel/UCr1r8x26xPQfhYUFHlQJb6w

The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

Let us assume, that this is true, and centuries of outbreeding couldn't suppress the evil jewish genome. In that case, one has to ask, why that evil jewish genome developed in the first place. As far as I know, evolution is accepted here. Therefore, being an evil jew has proven to be a successful evolutionary strategy in the past, so this strategy has been hardcoded into jewish genes. So much so, that even nearly 2000 years of outbreeding couldn't wipe it out. The fact, that outbreeding didn't wipe those genes out, is evidence for an extraordinary evolutionary pressure towards jewishness.

So in 2000 years, to the present, this evil jewish genome enables jews to get into all sorts of positions of power, manipulate everyone else, and get to the absolute top of the foodchain, living its evil jewish life as the apex predator of the apex predators of planet earth… What this basically means ist, that jews are the masterrace. The best of the best.

But: With jews being the most succesful masterrace, and evolution being in place, everyone else would feel the same evolutionary pressure, which has formed the evil jewish genome in the first place. Far more so, I'd assume, because the jewish masters at the top are shaping the world in a way, in which evil jewish attributes florish, and are thereby creating a breedingground with even more evolutionary pressure towards jewishness. So, our descendants will all either die out or become just like jews, if you're right.

But, of course, this is just a bullshit theory, and the reason, why scapegoating jews for everything bad makes people look stupid. Jews are just especially successful navigating in the current world, WE have created, and now we're scapegoating jews, because we can't admit, that the world we have created has terminal flaws. Those flaws now are being exploited by parasites, as is natural, and will be exploited by other parasites, should we kill off the current ones. Hell, given the amount of power, and all the riches, that jews control, it's hard to argue, that being jewish is not the optimal evolutionary strategy within our current system, which therefore everyone else should emulate. You can't destroy successful evolutionary strategies. The only thing, that you can do, is to destroy what MAKES them so successful. And that's power over other people.

As I've mentioned several times: In the past there were far fewer positions of power, and much less power was wielded altogether, which led to far less corruption. So, if you want less corruption, an ethnostate, and so on, maybe you should emulate the past. The ethnostates of the past only were possible, because they were in essence libertarian, if compared to any modern state. The low level of (((corruption))) in the past was made possible, because, compared to today, political power was extremely limited, and there was nothing to gain by the means of (((corruption))). Even the most absolutist kings during the middle ages waged almost no power at all, if you compare them to modern democrats in a meaningful manner. Medieval kings had status, but they had almost no power at all. This is what FUNCTIONING ethnostates looked like.

So, try to get your ethnostates back by destroying what makes jewlike behaviour so successful. Scapegoating is for idiots.

Fuck off kike. I've never seen more pseudo-intellectual writhing away from the fact that jews are intrinsically evil.
Jews, dejected from their national home, evolved into a parasitic niche on the backs of aryan society. To survive they evolved traits of rapaciousness, callousness and in-group behavior. They occupied their little niche on the good-will of European peoples, while aryans conquered the world.
If you accept a parasite is an apex predator. Jews were only able to take the place they have now after a set of favorable circumstances and Aryan nations weakening themselves after a series of internecine conflicts.
Nope, this jewish ran society won't last and their 100 year so reign will be a blip in a history of Aryan supremacy. If they manage to breed us out entirely, the world will descend into dark ages until aryans are selected for again.
It might make people look stupid, to those who've been programmed to think this way, but it's still mostly right. The jews are a scheming race of rodents, and while there are plenty of good goy traitors who have enabled them to take power, the jews are the puppeteers.
The enlightenment was a push for jewish usurpation of the aristocracy. We created aristocratic empire, jews have debased them into democratic republics.
Except for national socialist Germany and Fascist Italy, two ideal states.
Never mind, I'm talking to a 15 year old.

iTs A cOnSpIrAcY wHaT aRe YoU a C o N s P i R a C y T h E o R i S t ? You're being Anti-Semitic, user .. .

just show them one of these neat pictures

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2560x1004, 4.56M)

The most important people in culture have minds the operation of which tend to bore the most important people in culture.

Faggot

He's right, you're wrong, it's already happening:

The clash of low-trust cultures

The more the East invades the West, the more it becomes apparent that my explanation for the historical success of some minorities is dependent upon their possession of a low-trust, high-performance monopoly in a high-trust environment is the correct one:

As a commenter pointed out about my review of This Land Is Our Land: An Immigrant’s Manifesto by Suketu Mehta, the scion of an Indian diamond merchant clan, diamond merchants are about the last who ought to lecture white Americans on their failures of inclusion and diversity.

"The diamond business is globalist yet intensely nepotistic. I knew an American woman who got a job in the Los Angeles diamond district but then went to work for an insurance company due to discrimination against women and non-Indians."

"Indians have recently pushed Orthodox Jewish diamond businessmen largely out of their stronghold in Antwerp, Belgium, in part by being more clannish than the Orthodox Jews."

Jews are being pushed out of their merchanting and intellectual strongholds by the Chinese, the Indians, and other Asian groups because after centuries of competing successfully with high-trust Europeans, they are in no shape to compete with similarly low-trust cultures with larger extended families.

Note that the Mehta book is perfectly straightforward about immigration being not merely invasion, but conquest. voxday.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-clash-of-low-trust-cultures.html

Any system you design must be kike/pajeet proof.

Except that what he described in the previous comment is habbening at present, another low-trust high in-group preference race is out-Jewing the Jews:

So, KYS you NutSack, or STFU and learn something. It does no good to scapegoat kikes, they're just playing the system like niggers, except they do it much, much, better.

Any system you design must be kike/pajeet/bug proof.

Read Kierkegaard's short and accesible text, "The Present Age".

KYS you stupid NutSac, it's that the system has exploitable flaws so that positions of power can be occupied psychopaths.

Any system you design must be kike/pajeet/bug proof.

scribd.com/document/296853866/Kierkegaard-The-Present-Age-Full-Text-Trans-Alexander-Dru-A

You're either arguing with a Jew, or a room temp NutSac

One doesn't want anons to understand, the other is too stupid to understand himself.

Attached: POINTING - GOD.png (800x842, 773.93K)

The only reason to use TOR is b/c you don't want state attention drawn to you.

Given the nature of your reasoning, I find this really fuckin' weird, b/c there's nothing here that seems it would draw the attention of our esteemed public servants… What's with the TOR, faggot? Drop some juicy insider shit, I'm bored. Or give a good LARP, either will do.

OP I think this is a good image for your heavy heart. It isn't going to happen and you are young + naive with good intentions.

Attached: Iron.png (1790x487, 282.64K)

Jewish thinking fit for a Jew.
White Men can be awakened. White Women will follow Awakened White Men. Other races are irrelevant. That's all.

what questions to ask though

This is actually the key point of it all. The conditions are not ripe yet for this mass awakening we all speak of or consider ourselves part of. Yes there is a zeitgeist rising and it's anti-social on all fronts but that doesn't mean people are ready to abandon the creature comforts of the cave, for the blinding truth.

Through exposure and constant repetition.
Exposure to facts and associating all of them with the current decline in all parts of society + constant repetition of said exposure. Propaganda is best fought with it's own way: by constant repetition, to the point of people not being able to look at anything without seeing the facts exposed to them. The common people must breath the exposure. It must become part of their daily lives, forever, in every single second of it.

Think what you want. 99% of white men throughout history have not been "awakened" they were just following their leaders, who WERE awakened. It has to be in his soul to already want to know - if it isn't then he wasn't chosen by God or the gods whatever you prefer, and it is more or less a useless time sink to try and convince him unless of course you owned the whole infrastructure of media. A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still

As an aside think deeply - have you ever actually known a man personally who had 0 spark within him, was apathetic without a sense of destiny and didn't show any promise, just all of a sudden do a 180 and become a fully awakened semi-genius with heavenly aspirations? I haven't. People like myself were always "special" in some way relative to their peers growing up and I'll assume you were too. It's because you were chosen to see and feel what you do, don't fail to fulfil the responsibility

this is the exact strategy I have used to bring others into the fold for years. there is nothing more powerful than having an "organic" revelation. naturally this wouldn't be possible without our influence, but all the pieces are already on the board. imagine it like leading a blind horse.

The natural state of the Aryan man is the awakened state; his true Self recognized as the divine Hyperborean, not the reflection in the Maya. THIS is what 99% of White Men throughout History were. Exiles are no Aryans, and therefore not White. All non-Exiles are Initiates into Hyperborean knowledge and mysteries. Only in the declining Dark Age did Aryans require Awakened Leaders to lead the numb people.

Stop shilling for the Kikes, retard.
Learn who you are.

Those people are not White then. Maybe Latino, maybe some Semitic/Arabic subrace. But definitely not White. It's a genetic trait of Aryans to have the Faustian Soul.

Fair warning, at first Zig Forums is funny, then you start doing your own independent research into some of the claims here.

Fast forward about 3-4 years, and it is impossible to go a day without seeing the overt political / corporate anti-White manipulation of reality everywhere you go, with the exception of remote undisturbed and undeveloped nature.

Yep, I'm there

Attached: kill yourself kike.jpeg (275x183, 12.1K)

they already are technically, you can be erased online by a simple algorithm change and red flag laws makes public gun ownership dangerous

This is what mind control looks like.

Attached: This Is What Mind Control Looks Like.mp4 (1280x720, 4.26M)

Good post.
Actually makes me wonder: why do you think politics changed so drastically in the 90s? Neoliberalism? Public optimism after the Cold War? The last of the old guard leaving politics?
It seems that the 90s were when today's Establisment came into its own, where thriving political undercurrents like anti-immigration found themselves with no voice. But… why then?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/bu6l9b/these_big_four_companies_control_the_world_yet/ "These Big Four Companies Control The World"

Fuck off redditfag. Why is the title not 'jews control the world?' Go back and never come back here