Trade War works!

China’s Economy Shows Fresh Signs of Weakness

archive.is/MZAav

Attached: im-82066.jpg (1260x840, 238.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy
archive.is/g9Au7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a way to differentiate the effects of the Trade War from the slow-down that everyone else was predicting and was being spun or outright censored by China before it happened?

Attached: DogofWar.jpg (604x392, 39.02K)

And before you start laughing at it: their agressive infiltration means a lot of companies and banks are exposed to their economy.
Meaning that when that house of cards crumbles, it's gonna drag about 30-40 of the west's economy with it.
Nothing we can't survive, but it's gonna make 2008 look like a fucking joke.

Great fellow amigos!
Soon Neo-Brazil will be even more profitable!
#MAGA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x683 7.12 KB, 1.07M)

China will wind up dominating because of their investment now in Africa as well as their centralized bugperson government allowing them to experiment with cloning and genetics

This

I lived in east africa for a while. The local population hates them. As soon as another mad leader like bokassa or mubutu rises to power they will all get lynched or kicked out.

chinks aren't cucked like whites, they'd send in bugman armed forces to wipe the niggers out if they tried it

user, I…
let's just see how that goes, shall we?

It goes fine when you don't give a shit about PR.

Pat Buchanan was calling for this decades ago.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (700x700 15.6 KB, 146.46K)

Niggers are hopeless retards.

Your problem is your thinking of them as people.
The Chinese don't.
A horde of drooling cannibalistic rape-frenzied nigger savages is like a biological weapon if introduced to an enemy settlement.

Attached: African Cannibal Warriors - Anybody Who Is Your Enemy, You Can Eat Him.webm (320x240, 4.84M)

Well I'll be….

I don't think of the chinese or niggers as people.

Only part missing from this article, is the part where China's intra-bank and bank to business debt has climbed from 430B USD to 2.7T this year. They're printing money as hard and fast as they can to prop everything up and this is still the result. The end of the road means when the actual debt crunch comes again, it's gonna be bad. Reminder that China has been buying up debt for years, selling then rebacking it with inflated yuan, basically double-dipping on debt.

Posting NED repellant here just in case.

This thread has been brought to you by National Endownment of Democracy (formarly called Central Intelligence Agency).

Allen Weinstein, who helped draft the legislation establishing NED, declared in 1991: "A lot of what we do today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA."

Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy – William Blum

williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy

The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is headed by Carl Gershman. In 1968, he worked in the research department of B'nai B'rith, and in 1972 he served on the Governing Council of the American Jewish Committee.

Are you stupid?

If it's a sector that heavily depends on US/Western markets (i.e. Huawei and tech in general) then it's dying because of the trade war. If it's something else like, dunno, produce and rare metals, then it's their economy crunching. Most likely the US govt already knew the hypothetical period the Chink economy would start to fall and just went full accelerationist by taking a smaller hit themselves to pierce a gaping hole in theirs.
Chink's current strategy is to rebrand and hope that nobody notices (Xiaomi).

Chinks can only beat themselves. They can't subdue the dark continent

forgot pic

Attached: China Boxers.png (1266x262, 21.25K)

Well obviously, there's going to have to be a period of adjustment. Can the higher IQ race adjust? I'm sure they will make an incredible comeback and be bigger than ever in a decade.

Can America adjust is the real question. Can a country destroyed by Israel into niggardliness recover? The answer is lol. America is going to war.

First of all, admire a system that is obsessed about growth. It's a cancer in disguise.
Secondly, in the Western world our overlords would be happy if they'd get a yearly1 ~2%.
Finally, growth is white lands is just an excuse to import more shitskins and kill us.

That's a misconception. The majority of chinks are more retarded than backwoods whites and live on communal rice patties and die of lung cancer when they turn 40.

Mind telling me why you're trying to derail the thread?

archive.is/g9Au7