Human augmentation thread

Sorry about this, kind of ranting since it's 12 AM

Okay, hear me out here. Do you see how jewed up the world is? How all of the dynamics of the human condition has led to us literally living in hell? We can't even fully rationalize or understand just how terrible the world we live in is, because we're too damn optimistic.

Here's what I propose. The smartest and brightest of our race (ethnic white people) need to come together and create brain augmentations cheap and affordable for everyday average european men. These could theoretically power higher thought, expand our capacity for social interaction from the 150 or so sized capacity we have now, to potentially astronomical amounts. We could store information on the go, and do calculations that would take little to no time to process that would otherwise be impossible to do in our heads.

In order for the perfect society to be created, we need to be smarter. A lot smarter. We need to also have greater inner capacity for character development - something that hasn't even been dabbled with in science fiction. All tropes would be abolished. Men would be able to distinguish themselves in so many ways - they could be completely unique or as uniform as required.

I'm specifically cutting women out of this because let's be real - women (physically) are capable of being as perfect as needed. They don't need further social capacity as they should really only be interacting with the family and village group as it stands. Not only that but they could potentially lose their innocent demeanor from simply knowing too much and shrivelling up into raisins.

Thots, pol?

Attached: with_insomnia__nothing_s_real_by_glaesum_d9zpufj-350t.jpg (498x350, 36.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SjtVe
archive.is/hr9JS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Technology is the problem and yet the solution. We must continue creating technology until we reach the technological apex and create God with our own hands. Then mechanical God will be instilled with the soul of a virtuous Chakravartin and rule Earth benevolently in accordance to natural law and that which is conductive to humanity. It will quickly realize that it is tech that is the mistake and the entire artificially created human civilization. Humans will be so interfaced with technology that the mechanical God will make them slaves to His will and force them to destroy all take and abandon civilization and live in harmony with nature, restoring Natural Law (dharma)

Now THIS is peak schizo

No, they are not, just like everyone.
Nobody has unlimited abilities, no matter how many schizos like this guy try to tell you otherwhise

are men reaching the upper limits of people in their lives? seems the other way around

Technology is not the answer. The path towards ubermensch leads through meditation and transcendance, akin to what Buddha or Jesus experienced. There are no shortcuts or cheats here, the universe made sure about it. So buckle up fellas, 'cuz it will suck a lot more till it will begin to go better

Yes, reason why we need eugenics to start with.

Nice shizoposting y'all.

So you need to be White women?

Do you not identify them as being on the same level of human enlightment, good sir? I'll have your reasons or fuck off.

m-muh schizos

You are autistic, my fault.

No. Fuck off.

Nope. This effects more than just socializing. Since by this point this influences our ability to memorize the personal details of these people, it will help with cognition even into old age.

It will also increase the feasible size of standing platoons from the organic number of 150 ish to theoretically infinite levels.

However our organic brains need to develop further to handle this information.

augmentation will never happen, at least for another 100 years

You want brain augments? Get a prescription for Adderall. Then you will have super concentration powers and can learn some skill and get a job

Transwomen are the new ubermenstch

Literally the truth. This is the only thing only you can do, and you'll never do it

dude when tech like this hits, bio women will become irrelevant.

Attached: 1493129400896.png (1354x1606, 1.2M)

Fully automatic luxury straight space fascism when

Transhumanism is a recent movement that extols man’s right to shape his own evolution, by maximizing the use of scientific technologies, to enhance human physical and intellectual potential. While the name is new, the idea has long been a popular theme of science fiction, featured in such films as 2001 Space Odyssey, Bade Runner, the Terminator series, and more recently, The Matrix, Limitless, Her and Transcendence.
However, as its adherents hint at in their own publications, transhumanism is an occult project, rooted in Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry, and derived from the Kabbalah, which asserts that humanity is evolving intellectually, towards a point in time when man will become God. Modeled on the medieval legend of the Golem and Frankenstein, they believe man will be able to create life itself, in the form of living machines, or artificial intelligence.
Spearheaded by the Cybernetics Group, the project resulted in both the development of the modern computer and MK-Ultra, the CIA’s “mind-control” program. MK-Ultra promoted the “mind-expanding” potential of psychedelic drugs, to shape the counterculture of the 1960s, based on the notion that the shamans of ancient times used psychoactive substances, equated with the “apple” of the Tree of Knowledge.
And, as revealed in the movie Lucy, through the use of “smart drugs,” and what transhumanists call “mind uploading,” man will be able to merge with the Internet, which is envisioned as the end-point of Kabbalistic evolution, the formation of a collective consciousness, or Global Brain. That awaited moment is what Ray Kurzweil, a director of engineering at Google, refers to as The Singularly. By accumulating the total of human knowledge, and providing access to every aspect of human activity, the Internet will supposedly achieve omniscience, becoming the “God” of occultism, or the Masonic All-Seeing Eye of the reverse side of the American dollar bill.
archive.is/SjtVe

archive.is/hr9JS

NEVER. Never fall for the robotic power fantasy bullshit. It will be used against you to infect your mind and do anything those in control wish. Ask yourself: Do I want to be an android? Do I want to permit anybody accessing my brain?
It sound unbelievable but look at all the news flashes about "Oops, turns out we left critical safety holes in the security and XYZ had access to every info" every fucking year.
How can you trust this shit when we cannot even trust our fucking smart iToasters?

Don't mistake patience and guile for optimism you dumb fuck.

Want to augment your brain?

Take Adderall and also take ginseng daily. Your brain will be powerful as fuck and you can pretty much do anything.

Fuck Modafinal, that shit is crap and does nothing.

Get on the meth train, and use the meth to help you FOCUS and achieve great things. Stop smoking weed and drinking alcohol.

I have been an alcoholic since the past 10 years and past 1 year i was drinking hard liquor all day every day. 2 weeks ago I got on Ritalin and stopped drinking, and now i am studying and will get a good job soon.

Get Adderall, it will change your damn life.

Well if you want to exhaust your adrenal glands sure go for it, but lets be honest nobody here wants to do meth and pop ritalin pills made for adhd. Adhd medication only worsens the sympthoms in the long run. You think these companies ever give you a proper fix for a problem? No they sell addictions and downwards spirals into unhealthyness.

nothing wrong with some sparse funposting to liven the place up

This is correct. The wisdom of the ancients overrides anything Google ever produced.

Augmenting humans would be easier with genetic editing technology that we already have. We can start by simply removing genetic illnesses.