The Death of Cinema

So Zig Forums, Disney proved that the only way a film can become the highest grosser is by making 22 movies over years of buildup with massive pandering to normalfags. That and it still won’t beat the number one. Star Wars returning couldn’t even reach the highest numbers.

Cinema is dying, it’s been on the decline, but now it’s getting even worse. Soon they won’t even have billion dollar films on their hands, much less 2+. We need to use this opportunity to begin a lite-propaganda campaign urging people to stay away from movie theaters and to not waste money on kiked shit. We need like a IOTBW type campaign. Maybe emphasize that movies are for losers? That film is bullshit and shouldn’t be paid attention to?

This could be a way to strike a blow at an irredeemable industry

Attached: 4C6B52B8-DBA2-4010-A2AB-659090791CF7.jpeg (4128x2322, 4.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, and no more Netflix, stop using it, or any other subscription entertainment. If you have to watch some UFC fight with your retarded friends, just stream it, if you have to have some shows to watch (for women or whatever). Just buy or download a hard copy to play off of a TV. STOP GIVING THEM MONEY!

No more cable either, it’s bullshit, all of it. First we become pariah, then we become the accepted majority

you guys ever listen to old people tell life stories?

shitty thread but let's talk about the underground pedophilia rooms that exist underneath Disney World. Why has no one talked about Disney being involved in elite pedophilia? Disney is probably one of the main hubs for elite pedophilia, not that retarded Comet Ping Pong pizza place.

Hands in the air where I can see them, goy.

imagine actually owning a TV in 2019, what to speak of buying Netflix, instead of simply downloading whatever TV shows you want to watch from torrents sites

same goes for PC games

Stop right there, goy! We, I mean they need all the shekels they can get.

All creative people reading know this; the solution here is to make your own movies. Napolean Dynamite cost $5000 to film and it grossed millions. People don't need expensive special effects, they need stories with decent content. If you had any passion for film you'd be making something yourself, but instead you're here bitching about the state of things while doing nothing to fix it.

I stopped going to the movies when the movie scripts become fucking stupid, all pushed stupid SJW retardation and rarely came up with an original script about anything. Honestly the writing is just fucking terrible in movies right now, it isn't even debatable how bad it is, it's just dreadful so there is no need to go to a theater and waste money on that shit.

Good luck if you don't accept their party invitation, which is needed.

Hollywood is their biggest propaganda machine, user.

Agreed and it just so happens that the propoganda they are pushing now is completely opposition to what I believe so that is another reason I won't give them a penny.

cinema is dying because white america is boycotting jews

This is something I am seriously noticing right now but not in regards to movies but rather about political ambitions. Dear God let me count the ways they are gatekeepers and despite my continuous explanation that I will not ally or vote in this way/that way just to appease a potential donation they keep trying in very different ways.

To you anons out there considering following a political road, even if local level, be wary always and trust nobody but your family and don't even trust them. Always keep your true intentions close to the chest, always, no exceptions.

Boycotting is the best option, but others need to do the same.

Yeah I agree 100%. Hurt them where it counts, the wallet. I wish others would do this as well.

The Hollywood party events that you hear about are very real and if you don't accept their invitation to do wicked things with them, then your movie/show will not go anywhere.

Yeah I think that at the end of the day that is how they netted not just those actors/actresses but very likely politicians galore, athletes, etc. A web of blackmail. Built on legitimate events of course but still built all the same.

You think that cinema is dying when Mainland China buys those turds in bulk? I hate the current film industry like you, but don't be delusional.

I never purchased a movie in the last decade because they were either shitty reboots, ripoffs, or remakes. It was really terrible that action film copied the taken formula.

The asian movies are better, but they're distributed by kikes like (((The Weinstein Company))), (((Magnolia Pictures))), (((Warner Bros))), (((Netflix)))

Exactly. They use them as puppets after they get blackmail on them during the party. They used to get some of these politicians drunk while they go to the playboy mansion. What they would do is have underage girls and record the politician with them in an obscene matter.

Didn't say I think it was dying, said I won't give them a penny and do not agree with their propoganda but you're right this is why they are afloat, China, and China is loving every second to infiltrate Hollywood and work with them to create anti west movies. Fuckers…

Did you think that they bashed the Star Wars heavily because it was an independent successful film franchise owned by gentiles? I'm not talking about the prequels either, I'm talking about the 80s. Spaceballs was directed by a Jew in the 80s and it satirized Star Wars.

It's only when (((disney))) purchased the IP that you weren't allowed to criticize their products anymore.

You know I can't imagine living that way, I really can't. Before I started to consider a campaign I went through my entire life history trying to find things that could be used against me and the shit I recalled was just stupid shit that every single young man deals with. Break some girls heart, is asshole to this/that person, etc. Just typical shit we all have dealt with/done. Then I read some of the things these politicians have done and it just amazes me it truly does as I would never even be in a position to do those things let alone do them and I think 99% of normal people are exactly like I am in that regard. We simply would never go to some random weird event without knowing who is there and if something felt odd we would be out of there quicker than shit out of a goose. As far as underage pussy? Fuck that, BIGGEST rule of thumb that all men learn early is stay the fuck away from anything that even remotely looks like, acts like, or might be underage or crazy pussy. But these politicians… fuck… they just do it without any fear of consequence, it's unreal to me it truly is.

sage for off-topic
kill yourself op

It's probably easier for them to tame/control people who have skeletons in their closet. In fear of ruining their reputation or ego, they compromise their integrity to preserve their good image.

William Pierce and James Mason remarked that comfort is what prevent people from taking action.

>It's only when (((disney))) purchased the IP that you weren't allowed to criticize their products anymore.
That is actually a really good point that I had not considered before but, damn, you are actually right. Before the Disney purchase there were a ton of things criticizing various issues but the true censorship did not begin until Disney took over. Good catch, you should write a larger post/article about this very thing to show the change and bring attention to it since nobody else is.

Explain

Disney has too much power.

It's how they keep the corruption alive. They can't speak out without video being released, they are forced to work with the system and it only gets bigger as more people fall into the web. Is it immoral what the politicians did? Yes, especially the snuff parties.

That's illegal I would never do this.

Attached: Clipboard01.png (540x81, 4.63K)

Copyright systematically steals away all of human creativity into the hands of the richest criminals, who demand an entrance fee for participating in creativity. Copyright robs humanity of the creative achievements of their ancestors. The natural process of creating culture through creativity is enslaved behind a paywall by the jewish mafia. Let that sink in.

You know the powerful people who have a dirty history? Other people probably blackmail to control them. Rather than neutralize their control, they submit to them entirely.

I have considered this issue often for a long while now and come to the conclusion that (speculation) likely over 90% of all major politicians are controlled in this way in some way. I don't know if I am right or not but I would be surprised if this wasn't the case. If true or if even close to being true that is something that needs serious addressing.

That will take days.

I should have been more specific. What do you mean by "comfort"? As in they are comfortable with their arrangement?

Comfortable as in "self-serving". They throw everyone under the bus to preserve their reputation, as opposed to feeling discomfort over their past being leaked out.

Agreed.

I've been thinking about it for a long time. It's also very dangerous to publicly talk about it. You know what's strange about the top researchers that look into cancer and other diseases? They have trouble swimming and keep drowning in their own swimming pools. If you speak about things that will end their corruption, you'll notice that you can't swim either.

A friend of mine has a collection of old DVDs. I tried watching two of them. Within 5 minutes, clearly political sexual subversion.
The other one within 15 minutes makes pederasty racy, with a 14 year old excitedly describing her sex life to her dad.
Don't just withhold your money. Stop filling your mind with that garbage.

You have to give credit to Shlomo’s little helpers, the goyim Boomers, for making great movies and music from the 70’s-early 2000’s. Even though much of it was pozzed and jewed, they knew not to be too heavy handed and insulting to the average movie goer. Of course this is because they themselves weren’t immersed in total anti-white family propaganda while growing up in the late 40’s-60’s. They accelerated the process for sure, but they could still write and produce great movies and music. The Boomers, Shlomo’s worker elves…

Yes I do notice that all too often. We have discussed that many times over through the years here. I think this is a major reason that anyone/everyone should always practice keeping their major cards close to their chest at all times, never blow their load and try to glorify themselves before something is fully provable and then when the time comes to reveal do it all at once in one swift move and leave nothing to chance to be attacked. Too many people out there want to be noticed and want to be put into the spotlight and those types never last long in the game.

Have to always know your opponent, prepare for them with the worst possible outcome in mind that they would pull and plan accordingly before you make your move and steer clear of big mouths/never talk openly about discoveries on the internet outside of subtle pushes to allow people to find it on their own as it is always better to let someone else reveal something rather than yourself.

Did they though? If you look at history over the past few decades it feels to me that everything bad we see today were things that could have been stopped decades back but they snuck in under the guise of "we will never ask for anything else". That phrase right there is akin to "we come in peace".

Redpill friends, family, and others off the radar and once there's enough people awake, things will change.

Yeah it has to be a gradual process otherwise people would get outraged. Incremental normalization through multi generations. The boomers had the misfortune of being the first TV generation though. So their brains got fried harder than any other generation. They also were the first “teenager culture” gen where Shlomo was piping in poison through comic books, music(Rock and roll) movies and tv. So the cultural Marxist agenda rapidly accelerated in the boomer gen.

*any other previous generation

The path of least resistance.

To add:
Jews had more overt institutional/cultural power and influence in the 50’s and 60’s than they ever had previously. So boomers were really there first generation they could get their hooks totally in.

*their

Cinema is indeed dying. That is why you see desperate shills screaming about "muh China" or any other excuses whenever someone points out that the movies industry is inevitably dying.
As for accelerating the inevitable death of cinema, i have been already doing that locally, and through some social media. Remember that the masses are followers. Not thinkers. With a little push, backed by the overall low quality of modern movies and the fact that many in the masses are already waking up to notice the marxist propaganda in them, they can all be conditioned to abandon completely any industry that benefits the jews. It is easy to push away people from entertainment by simply pointing out the truth, and with simple and short examples. Don't engage in large discussions with the masses, and don't use examples with too many details. Simple and quick examples of "why all movies must be avoided" are enough to drive the masses away from them.
Another good thing to take into account is the fact that once something is deemed unnecessary or harmful by someone, that person will never come back to it again. And that works with the masses too. Make them see movies as unnecessary things. wastes of money. Wastes of time. And, for those that already notice the marxist propaganda, make them see movies as being weapons used against them, their friends and their families. Again, with simple examples and a few words.
And the most important part: repetition. Repeat your warnings whenever movies come into any discussion or conversation. Incessant repetition does work. The masses are already distrustful of the movies industry, and constant repetition of examples that enforces that they must abandon the industry does works to condition them to do so. It has been working wonders whenever i do it, and if done in a large scale, it is possible to make the majority of people to adopt the view of "movies are bad for you" and "movies are bad for your mental health", or even "movies are the main cause for depression and suicides" in the same way that they adopted for other products in the past. All those examples have been tested and work just fine. Associate watching movies to being suicidal, and suddenly, everyone stops watching them. It just needs a few examples of propaganda in movies to do the trick.

Look at the past decade and consider the rapidity of how things have taken off. This past decade alone they have attacked athletics, ALL media (video games, net censorship, etc), pushed depravity to a whole new level, have put forth serious efforts to destroy speech/gun control in the west and have succeeded everywhere but ONE place left while the other places are now in chaos, pushed multiculturalism/diversity to a whole new level, normalize white women with non whites consistently/nobody raises this point, all forms of media attack white individuals/nobody counters this, and so on.

In the 90s this stuff was slowly worming its way in but over the past ten years they have massively upped their game. The first rule of business negotiations is always ask for more than you want so you can settle on something over the price you should get. In this case the same tactic applies so even if the west can remove the more outrageous things we will still be left with outrageous things which will later be built upon in (IMO) the next decade.

… and not a single "leader" ever did anything to stop it from happening. That right there, that, THAT is why the west is dealing with the shit it is dealing with. Weak/controlled leaders, foreign influence being ignored and the people forgetting that they rule the roost and not the other way around.

This is all because their usury debt racket is at it's end, which means they stole the majority of money of the world, and are now trying to end monetary wealth in the hands of humanity once and for all. 100% digital fiat economy, freely manipulated by them. For this to happen they need to stage a global economic catastrophe, as in making all the money worthless, and for that they are staging global warfare, division and fear, to cover their own asses from extermination. The jews are going all out now…either enslaving earth under jewish rule or getting slaughtered while they try to kill as many humans as possible. We are in the greatest historical period of human history and it will be bloody as fuck.

We need to make Chads think movies are 100% faggotry. That women should be taken outside not to the theater (this could lead to further redpilling)

Pretty sure they were all MK Ultra'ed.

Anyone have that "Pressure Relief" thread where user goes on to say certain movies about the truth and fighting them is simply for pressure relief..? Post it.

ALL MEDIA IS JEWISH. WE DON’T NEED A “CAMPAIGN”. THERE IS NO PHASE TWO. ALL FILMS ARE JEWISH. ALL TELEVISION IS JEWISH. ALL RADIO IS JEWISH. GO DO SOMETHING REAL.

Do something real by convincing others of those facts

More jew slides.

That's called momentum.
Because overt injection of leftist politics. Even on a subconscious level, niggers in space makes very little sense and nobody can relate to a male nigger lead actor. These two things together break the suspension of disbelief and ruin the movie. Supporting character is fine, but main character is severely pushing it.
Because most actors/actresses have become dysgenic and most films are no longer made for genuine entertainment purposes. The mask has entirely fallen off over the past few decades. Tinsel town has gone from subtly subverting our culture to trying to outright dictate it now. Remember that "go vote" video starring the main cast of The Avengers telling you to vote Hillary? I'm sure most of the creative talent has fallen off the face of the earth as well. It's way too damn expensive to live in LA, it's crawling with wetbacks, and I'm sure kikes aren't paying what they used to now that they've chased out any remaining competition.
That's retarded. People aren't going to stop seeking entertainment. If you want them to leave the bad stuff, produce good stuff.

This is what I keep hammering at people. Hulu is no better. Make sure you're guilt-tripping any Christians you know who are using these.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x845, 920.56K)

Avatar had literally zero momentum and it became the highest-grossing picture anyways. Avengers had to prop-up one big movie over 11 years to even break the top 2. That’s pathetic

Most forms of entertainment (video games, movies, television, etc) and music are just forms of subtle influence on our minds. I've dumped them all years ago. Don't let the Jew into your mind. Spend the time doing some conductive. (((modern entertainment))) is a pressure-release valve to make you forget about the problems IRL

Attached: jews and music.jpg (996x1024, 197.26K)

Hollywoodfag here,

The reason pedowood is pumping out nothing but CGI/special effects tripe is because special effects is the only meritocracy left. Most of the CGI guys are goyim making 70k/yr no matter how good they are. Kikes have filled all the 6 figure jobs with talentless heebs. Anyone here knows the meme about kikes having high IQ, or even a propensity towards comedy, is fake and gay. Directors, editors, actors, writers, all 90 IQ kikes, that's why these aspects of the movies are such utter trash. CGI is goyim.

Just look at what happened to Gay of Thrones when they ran out of scripts and the kikes had to write the last season. My retarded nephew could have done better.

To the point, I don't think you really need to do anything for it to come crumbling down, but if you can kick out the crutch of CGI that will hasten their demise. Optimally we need a parallel institution to take their place when they fail. It needs to be in a place where kikery is unwelcome. Perhaps Hungary?

Attached: IMG_0589.JPG (3264x2448, 2.87M)

when it comes to movies, i'm a complete popcorn munching normalfag who settles for dumb action flics
my bar is as low as it can get, just give me explotions, monsters, blood, fights, car chases, robots, ninjas, aliens. whatever sound stupid on papper but looks cool on screen will do
but despite my low standards for entretainament it's been years since i set foot on a cinema
Marvel's capeshit were entretaining for a while but i stopped watching them around the time the blacked Mary Jane and Valkirie but even before that i don't remeber what was the last movie i saw
i think Pacifric Rim and Pirates of the Caribean (wich shat the bed with the sequels) were the last non capeshit flics i went to see.
aside from that i don't even remeber if there was even something worth getting my ass off the sofa to watch

There wasn’t

I literally can't be bribed to sit down for a movie for 2 hours. I just think of all the other things I want to do, read, investigate, cultivate, etc. and wander off. I hate movies and the people who make pop culture references. I'm Amish-tier when it comes to television, my only impressions of television are the few moments of garbage I've been exposed to here and there visiting various places and involuntarily exposed. Just going on that I know it's utter rubbish and want to stay away.

Eh, there’s some worthwhile entries, mostly foreign. Try the original “Funny Games”

We need to make at least one info-graph detailing how “Hollywood Accounting” is a real thing, and the evidence we have of executives specifically saying how they want to inject leftism into the airwaves. Digestible bits for the masses. Not sure if we need to go in to how the box-office numbers are mostly fake anyways. Even with Avengers though, they can only lie so much.

So shut the fuck up and don't cunt.

They have been using amphetamines in politicians drinks and then offering them even simple cheating on their wives etc since the early 20th century.

Start killing jews, kill at least one before you die, if we dont do this there is no future for anyone at all. Kill one before you die. Even if only a small percentage of us do this it will be game over.

To the above, I mean in minecraft not real jews.

Good news thread. The sooner (((Hollywood))) fails, the harder escapism will be for normalfags.

yea the official story is that the staff uses those tunnels to maintain their character, but there are also illuminati pedo rooms down there too. I believe that i was taken down there and got hypnotised and can't remember what happened next

Have to make TV and movies sound pathetic and gay, which shouldn't be too hard. All of the most popular shows are basically soap operas, so men should feel shame in watching them every week. The typical excuse is "after a long day of work I just want to relax", which means they've given up and are fully demoralized in the rat race. Gotta work harder to buy more shit. Then cope with soap operas and beer.

>still watching programming by (((them)))

Attached: 1530922423877.jpg (550x512, 96.97K)

Attached: twitter 2.png (1066x708 35.66 KB, 1002.88K)

They casted that thing in a major motion picture? Good lord

In the west. Shitskins and chink markets are just starting to go booming, and their is more of them. Expect hollywood to do a full pivot to appeal to the teeming unwashed masses and tell whitey to fuck off and die.

There is no escapism left normalfags have yet to understand this. I don't know if they will notice once they start openly censoring old books?

Already happened.

Normalfags don't care and will lap up whatever the kikes shit out.

I forgot one part

I never had more fucking fun in my total Zig Forums history as the night anons rained down on poor harambe.

forgot to add
and film.
For example old film can now be recut and edited to fit current year propaganda (feminism, more sheboons everywhere and ugliness).Actors can be replaced, edited or manipulated with deepfakes or similar technology to do or say or what they want or even to look a certain way. Given hollywood’s allergy to tits they could tone down “sexist female beauty standards™” in old film with digital breast reductions or if a film is “too problematic” they could simply not update an old film to 4k +++ and disappear from existence.

They picked that thing specifically because it is ugly & looks like a male ape. I honestly thought they were trying to remake the Ghostbusters with the gorilla in it (pic).

Attached: 446010273_f762f0a53d_o.jpg (600x838, 191.08K)

Blockbusters are primarily being made for chinks (SW, Transformers, capeshit) and spic 13-year-olds (Fast and Furious). Meanwhile all the "dramas" are pozzed degenerate bullshit about homos, the holocaust, and trannies.

Hollywood has no cultural relevance anymore. Even the capeshit that makes a billion dollars at the box office is forgotten a month later. People consume films like junk food and the content is so vapid that it doesn't make any impression at all.

The more non-White and stupid America gets, the worse it'll get.

When George Lucas made it the Japanese loved it idk about now but China hates it.
All nu-movies are forgettable shit its like they discovered how to make movies that becomes obsolete and deletes itself from your brain after viewing.

In b4 hollywood turns into bollywood.

Entertainment is empty and forgettable. The homes are made of chips and splinters. History is re-written as we speak. The educated and truthful are silenced.
The last few generations have been designed to blow away like dust.

We are the last ones who can end this. Ever.

Attached: iRule.jpeg (534x494, 79.25K)

(((Cinema))) = Mass controll PsyOp

They will use tax payer money if needed to get this jewish machine going.
You must unplug yourself completely from everything they (((dissemintate))) because everything they do is designed to attack and weaken your body, your mind, your family or your race.

Become ironpilled!
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/

hey fuck you my tv is a great computer monitor

St. Tarrant was just the beginning. A lot of white men are going to be turning 40 soon with no prospects of a family, but with an AR and a knowledge of who did this to them.

Attached: arbrecht macht frei.gif (345x259, 552.03K)

Check out the 1976 Copyright Term Extension Act. U.S. Copyright durations were originally 15 years with potential 15 renewal. Copyrights are intended to protect authors from publishers (Statute of Anne). Now unconstitutional companies puppet and invert artists for 75 years after the artist's death. This is a massive violation of Free Speech and prevents future artists from working off our own culture. Justice Ginsberg wrote the opinion permitting the copyright duration expansion. (Same reason why she gets such great PR in the Media). It is corporate tyranny.

Destroy the past, exploit the present, corrupt the future. That's the jewish business mantra for the gentiles.

Movies are only dying because people are watching jewflix. In fact, going to movies takes actual effort making it harder for Jews to brain wash you. Jewflix is probably the greatest thing to happen to Jewry since the television was invented.

If a picture is truly worth 1000 words, then motion pictures are more effective means of data transfer than text alone.

Many motion pictures run at least 29 frames per second. That's 29 pictures per second. So in one second the viewer observes 29,000 words. Most adult books are 100,000 words total. The bible has a little under 200,000 words total. This quantity of words is far surpassed by motion pictures. In a mere minute motion pictures transmit 1,740,000 words.

Many motion pictures run for a little more than an hour, but let's just say it goes for one hour exactly, this would equate to 104,400,000 words.

True. Consider this: no single message is transmitted with 100% efficiency from sender to receiver. The signal to noise ratio is no less comparable to any conversation between anons. The message can actually be more effectively transmitted by motion picture because of visual emotional anchoring so it can be argued that it is even more efficient than reading straight text.

Programming and rewarding thoughts at 1000 words per second opens the flood gates of possibility.
Only fools would discard this technology.
Politicians should want to harness this powerful tool by its very nature.

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

Reddit spacing.
etc.

Are you sure of this though? I don’t think it’s Netflix itself, I think it’s more the streaming culture that Netflix fostered in. Netflix has actually been on the decline since they removed many of the films and shows that made the service attractive early on. In any case, I suggest for the anons who still have a subscription to get rid of it, for the normalfags let’s just try to convince them that movie theaters are dogshit. Kill the root and we can kill the rest.

Funny thing is that James Woods in Videodrome was wrong. The plan to release the show with the signal creating tumors and hallucinations in degenerates would have worked

Multi billion dollar films are actually relatively new. The idea of a film breaking 1 billion was unheard of up until Titanic. By 2005 only a handful of films were in the 1 billion bracket, all franchise films like Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings. The 2 billion rush began in 2010 after Avatar and still only a few films have made it to that height.

If we go back down to films making less than 1 billion that will only restore a sense of normality to cinema. We can finally go back to weighing a movie based on its content, a film that makes $500,000,000 will not be considered a failure, etc.

I don't think retards that pay for cable will ever give it up.

Are you insane? Even if overall box-office goes down, there will be no “return” to anything worthwhile because of it. They will not suddenly make good movies, good movies are not made anymore. The concept of a “billion-dollar movie” is not new, we only think it’s new because kike inflation has pushed our figures into the billions. Beyond that, the only films that have pushed 2 billion since Avatar are: Star Wars 7 and Avengers 3-4. Both of those movies are the product of years of hyping, (Avengers more aggressively and openly compared to Star Wars) and they still could not top the numbers Avatar set. Remember that: two of the most hyped movies in the history of cinema couldn’t beat the record set by Cameron. The only thing they could do to beat it now is literally get a big-name actor and kill him before the movie is released like Ledger.

Cinema is dying more than ever before, we need to hammer those nails harder

Oh and one more thing. A new Harry Potter movie featuring the original cast might beat Avatar, but that unlikely now that Hermoine is black. That and it would suck like all the others. Just I personally don’t see how any movie could take the number 1 spot and thus cinema is on the decline. Even Avatar was pretty unoriginal.

So how do we turn the table?

you ought to stop consuming that brainwashing shit to begin with, but if you're in the period of weaning yourself of then it's definetly better to not give them a dime of your money.

Attached: IMG_0956.PNG (554x563, 608.74K)

i dont think we need to. last movie i saw in a theater was BR2049 and it was just my friend and i in the whole 3d theater.

i think niggers ruined going to the movies. that and you can just watch anything at home if you wait just a little longer.

Your example of how film is dead, is a movie that is well-known for bombing? Ridiculous m8