Literal Triator Jen Gennai responds to Veritas video

medium.com/@gennai.jen/this-is-not-how-i-expected-monday-to-go-e92771c7aa82

"I’ve spent the last 12 hours travelling back from Dublin to San Francisco, unaware of what was happening on the ground. When I touched down today, and I turned on my phone, I received the shock of my life. I had received an enormous collection of threatening calls, voicemails, text messages and emails, from people I’d never met.
Someone wrote “Your ideology will be shredded to pieces, just moments before you got executed for treason…you are living lended time, enjoy till then”. There were plenty more threats like this. I’ve never been so fearful.
So why did this happen?
In late May, I accepted an invitation to meet with a few people who claimed to be from “2 Step Tech Solutions”. They said they wanted to chat to me about a mentoring program for young women of color in tech, an area I’ve long been passionate about. We went for dinner at a restaurant in the Mission, San Francisco.
Unfortunately, I now know that these people lied about their true identities, filmed me without my consent, selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online. I now know they belong to a group called “Project Veritas”, which has done this to numerous other people working in the tech and other sectors.
Why did they do this to me? It seems they found that I had spoken publicly at Google I/O on Ethics, and they wanted someone who would give them juicy soundbites about tech’s alleged bias against conservatives. Over the course of a two hour dinner, I guess they think I delivered.
Project Veritas has edited the video to make it seem that I am a powerful executive who was confirming that Google is working to alter the 2020 election. On both counts, this is absolute, unadulterated nonsense, of course. In a casual restaurant setting, I was explaining how Google’s Trust and Safety team (a team I used to work on) is working to help prevent the types of online foreign interference that happened in 2016. Google has been very public about the work that our teams have done since 2016 on this, so it’s hardly a revelation.
The video then goes on to stitch together a series of debunked conspiracy theories about our search results, and our other products. Google has repeatedly been clear that it works to be a trustworthy source of information, without regard to political viewpoint. In fact, Google has no notion of political ideology in its rankings. And everything I have seen backs this up. Our CEO has said ”We do not bias our products to favor any political agenda.” He’s somewhat more powerful and authoritative than me.
But despite what the video may have you believe, I’m not involved in any of these products, just like I’m not involved in any of the other topics Project Veritas baited me into discussing (whether it’s antitrust, Congress, or the dozens of other topics that didn’t appear in the video, on which I presumably didn’t say anything that could be twisted to their advantage). I was having a casual chat with someone at a restaurant and used some imprecise language. Project Veritas got me. Well done.
I don’t expect this post will do anything to deter, or convince, the people who are sending me abusive messages. In fact, it will probably encourage them, give them oxygen and amplify their theories.
But maybe a few people will read it and realize that I’m not the cartoon cut-out villain that Project Veritas would have you believe.
Maybe someone will read it, be more skeptical about a dinner they’re invited to, and avoid the same trap I fell into.
And maybe some people will take a pause and reflect on how toxic and menacing our online discourse has become, about how quick we are to believe the worst of each other, and think about the human cost of demonizing and doxxing people, the way that Project Veritas has done to me."

Attached: JG2937485930.png (724x726, 503.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onenewsnow.com/media/2019/06/24/report-google-doing-all-it-can-to-prevent-a-trump-repeat-in-2020
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/project-veritas-google-exec-decries-trumps-election-how-do-we-prevent-it-from-happening-again/
standard.co.uk/tech/bias-in-ai-google-head-of-ethical-machine-learning-a3986256.html
twitter.com/pgennai
twitter.com/tracyLauren223
projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
goodreads.com/book/show/23366257-a-history-of-central-banking-and-the-enslavement-of-mankind
imgur.com/vfzKKUS
movie-dude.co.uk/1Actors Images A/Alan Ford An American Werewolf in London (1981).jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good i hope someone takes care of this bitch

lmao this is such a liberal response

Exactly. She is the fucking victim now after likely being responsible for taking down Google. How hilariously funny would it be if in the end it was a woman who ended up taking down Google. But seriously the fact she is playing victim here just makes it even worse.

Liberalism (yes, all of it) is Judaism.

She makes me wish Cromwell mas more thorough despite my Irish ancestry

Attached: fb308983871bccfcd1733a5f66a1cad8af28be623e855a073d732c9987fff724.jpg (1366x1195, 698.9K)

Best part lol, watch this shit. This is how fucking stupid this bitch truly is. She just fucking admitted it again. Watch this, her own words in this stupid fucking post:

So in other words since 2016 (after the election) her and her team randomly form, she admits on camera what the goals are and yet she is still trying to say they aren't trying to alter 2020. This bitch truly is the biggest moron on the planet. Not only is she caught on video saying it but now she is confirming it while trying to be sneaky with her words.

Dear God….

LOL

Attached: lol.jpg (600x817, 155.14K)

>onenewsnow.com/media/2019/06/24/report-google-doing-all-it-can-to-prevent-a-trump-repeat-in-2020

The video? Anyone?
Seems like they try to memory hole it.

that nose tho.
Couldn't find any info on the surname Gennai but suffice to say, she is definitely 100% crypto-jew.

Attached: 13a27f428fb68ca28d491dafa08f335f03f9bb4c5789898f61a65061315d8992.png (674x1190, 14.11K)

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/project-veritas-google-exec-decries-trumps-election-how-do-we-prevent-it-from-happening-again/

Attached: screenshot-venturebeat.com-2019.06.24-19-14-43.png (616x508, 420.7K)

OY VEY its a sign!!!

Attached: screenshot-8ch.net-2019.06.24-20-02-11.png (430x240, 14.66K)

Attached: screenshot-medium.com-2019.06.24-18-59-53.png (739x560, 79.47K)

It was on drudge all day long, USA is late, veritas put it up so early or very late yesterday.

Well played, don't worry guys have it all archived, but make your own archives.

Attached: JG3.png (995x568 83.04 KB, 107.66K)

(check'd)
Kek wills it!

Attached: Orrible_Cunt.gif (499x266, 1003.34K)

>The REAL take away is that (((we))) shouldn't ever agree to talk to other people about (((our))) beliefs

This may be the best non-apology of 2019, and that's impressive considering how many normalfag celebs, e or otherwise, have angered liberals.

Lies.

Anybody got dox?

I love how she prefaces this whole thing with she was traveling in a modern airplane with a smartphone and internet on the craft and still says "I didn't know about this huge thing"

This is so fucking retarded. Oy vey we must shut-in Americans like they are North Korean prisoners, they can't talk to Canadians or Russians or anyone else outside their country, because that might influence their vote! hurrr durrr

Attached: jg9.png (905x903 201.06 KB, 154.08K)

Here she basically admits she wants to censor everyone.

It's fine when they do it.

Vertias is a known turbo-kike outlet but I find it hilarious that people are getting butthurt over others appreciating this expose. Eg. Russia is run by jewish oligarchs but RT has put out some great content (they were the only ones that addressed the Al Jazeera documentary, "The Lobby – USA" [actually, that's another example right there–I hate mudslimes but that documentary is tits]).

Attached: cd5.jpg (1200x675 135.65 KB, 185.66K)

These fucking kikes.

Attached: Santa_Fe_gas_chamber.jpg (1000x753, 329.57K)

AMAZING WORK PROJECT VERITAS!

It's being swept under the rug. The same things are said over and over by people who clearly and openly state these ideas. Her denial is not plausible and the paperwork says it too.

Attached: mmm yeah.png (770x427, 465.73K)

In addition to Google's leaked internal documents, they also have a whistleblowing employee. People who believe this denial are idiots.

Goyim aren't allowed to say things (((I))) don't like, because it could be dangerous. That's why you all should do the SAFE thing and let (((us))) have complete control over what people are allowed to say, and let (((us))) punish those who speak out against us with career and social suicide.

Attached: 07e84320088fc32ada9e25ef7e1fac6bb9a59cc09d31b79521e032225db05124.jpg (753x1024, 92.72K)

standard.co.uk/tech/bias-in-ai-google-head-of-ethical-machine-learning-a3986256.html

What do we have here….

twitter.com/pgennai

twitter.com/tracyLauren223

Now why oh why would that girl be sending messages to Jen's husband again and again anons?

Attached: Screenshot (155).png (1165x734, 258.96K)

Her husband is just as bad (worse even) and just shut down his Twatter.

The Fire Rises.

So pretty much everything on the whole planet is israeli-zionist-jew and they are the only evil and nothing else.

Chan questions everything except the incredibly obvious overblown jew paranoia. I'd say half the posts are just bots talking to each other. In the end the all-seeing-intel-people that run such operations have to be one of the biggest pieces of shit ever living on this planet no matter what govt they work for, if they see it all, they see all the players, all the truth, all the backdealing, all the injustice, all the lies of the left, all the plans of the globalists, all the tribal-warfare crap, all the causes and points of the resistance in good-faith, all the stakes of the fucking planet going to meltdown, and yet they still sit on their fucking underground pedestals dabbling at the keyboard thinking they're some smart society assnerdwipes acting all serious but nothing more that little pussy piece of human-race treasonus fuckwits purposelly spewing horseshit info on the internet making it harder and more confusing to ever get anything fucking corrected … all in the name of "protecting their country". Nobody from the "ALT-FUCKIN-RIGHT" wants to invade your "country" for no reason, you can fuck and eat your twin-headed-double-dicked trannies and whatever in your house all day you want, just fucking leave the rest and normal children alone, and the rest of the points …

Generally speaking, you can say, okay, a 90 year old globalist bohemian-grove satanic creature probably isn't even the same fucking species, so it probably is natural it will wage war on humans, but I'm talking about the human libtards that get hired in such govt jobs or even civilan operations and they do it all so straight-face or even enjoy it, they're also probably masturbating while they do it as the degenerates they are, all for the fucking money and country defense, as if they don't see in all the intel data that the idea of countries are all a joke in practice, oh cool you're so protecting your country and getting money, the green thin-air toilet paper, worth a fuck when the globalist later throw a nuke down your throat they take over the planet thanks to your help, yeah great job stupid.

Eh i dont normally like to post here bc you all are fucktards but both the projectveritas.com article and veritas bitchute account throw errors when you try to play the videos. The article itself acknowledges google scrubbed the video from youtube and that the website video is working, but its not, gives a privacy claim error.

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

(((Who))) the hell is scrubbing video from bitchute and a private website?

Attached: Capture.JPG (1397x787, 106.07K)

Attached: images - 2019-06-25T01:44:42.900Z.jpeg (896x667 63.55 KB, 802.63K)

Ever heard a Jew kvetch about how their people's history consisting of them having no homeland and being kicked out of everywhere else?

Have you ever wondered why, given the classic kike persecution story, their people have been ejected from their hosts throughout all of history?

They just censored the video on YouTube ffs, they're not hiding anymore prepare for scorched earth tactic.
They have nothing to hide, and they can go full offensive now.

It begins and ends here as it always has since 1999. The rest comes from shilling, shitposting or morons, period.

How the fuck can you legally get away with censoring actual news. Our Constitution literally prohibits that and they are now in direct violation of that by censoring free media. How the fuck is not in court this very second…

Got any citations on that claim kike? Or this is a 'listen and believe goy' moment?

Attached: c2b.jpg (680x383, 29.35K)

> (((Who))) the hell is scrubbing video from bitchute and a private website?
This literally shows that they own the entire fucking internet, all the servers, all the posting sites, etc. The only reason the chans survive is their connection to the feds. Everything outside of military and federal sites they own the plug on. That shit needs serious oversight.

Checked

A Google search includes it in their news scroller. It's made it to the Washington Times so it's moving up the chain away from the memory hole.

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/

The most hilarious part of this is it probably would have never made the WaPo but the dumb bitch bashes Elizabeth Warren so now the WaPo and NYT are forced to cover it to protect Warren. HAH this bitch seriously single handedly sank the biggest fucking corportation in the history of mankind.

Reminder the chrome symbol is three rotating 6's, the facebook symbol is the freemasons apron, and google play's symbol is the luciferian symbol turned horizontal.

Oh no I was enjoying all the Medium responses…

Don't forget that Bezos has always had an axe to grind with Google… this could be pretty big

you are an absolute degenerate retard that does not know up from down

you have absolutely no right to speak, ever
you are a stupid fake piece of shit

Oliver Cromwell was a jewish agent that was instrumental in the overthrow of Britain and Europe.
The first thing he did was establish the jewish central bank and unban jews from england.

You are an absolute fucking moron. You are utterly worthless.
read a book you stupid, stupid piece of fucking shit

goodreads.com/book/show/23366257-a-history-of-central-banking-and-the-enslavement-of-mankind

Yes I did say all that with all of that in mind, yes the real Jews apparently never had any connection to that piece of land.

Remember a small thing on can mean big in practice. There can be some event, like a false flag, and if you fall for assumptions and jumping to conclusion, if you then gauge wrongly and decleare some group or individual a "zionist agent" then the whole community if they take that and go with it, would start analyzing the wole thing differently because of that bias, and that doesn't seem very scientific research, the data should be analyzed first in as netural way as possible and all theories/possibilities tested, after that's taken into account only then the color of it and other subjective properties.

Well I probably didn't word that … more like "Chan is suppose to question everything yet it apparently goes along the over

It could be a big deal for sure, not denying that, and 80-90% of jew-conspiracy could be more or less correct … but if the 10% is overblown it can be a big deal as well, especially as it's hard to notice those 10% of the falsely accused and inside those 10% could be more than 50% of all the other groups/individuals red-pilled chan would otherwise be allied with.

The more time goes on the more this will matter, so these aren't small details, when event's play out fast, hours, minutes, and it's vital that the decision of who's good or not in that short time period takes good research now, so this all matters from the get go, cause there's no time later on.

best of all, (((Sergei Brin))) and (((Larry Page))) cannot fire this useless cunt who just got Jewgle trust-busted all because she can't STFU and she must flap her schmundie in public in front of strangers. she indeed deserves to be fired. imagine being so crippled by Trump Derangement Syndrome and so drunk on your Googley power and so blinded by your own self-righteousness which justifies Doing Evil that you no longer even think to conceal your ambitions to meddling in the 2020 election?

but she won't be fired. she can't be. honk honk. the Jewgle kikes will be forced to promote this beak nosed walking self-saboteur to prove how much Jewgle values diversity and "equitable" outcomes. if they fire her now, then she will sue them for sexual discrimination and then go on The View to tell that bitch (((Joy Behar))) and Khazar Milkers McCain all about the Evil shit Jewgle was doing.

O'Keefe and Veritas hit a home run on this one. impersonating self-flagellating charities who teach monkeys and thots how to code is a genius infiltration tactics. the soy tech faggot Execs cannot help but to trip over themselves rushing to wine and dine the Diversity Pimp Industry in order to virtue signal to the goy masses just how benevolent the Silicon Valley Oligarchs are.

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 21.96K)

Attached: kek.PNG (305x183, 149.41K)

there is a tripod filming her???

" filmed me without my consent, "

imgur.com/vfzKKUS

This is what boggles the mind, how weak the constitution and US laws really are, where the law/clauses on obstruction of justice or just simply "trying to erase or modify history"

Sure privacy laws, but there's no equivalent protecting historical record laws. That's in a public bar, anyone could have overheard the conversation if they paid attention.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25 Insider Blows Whistle Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent Trump situation in 2020 on Hidden Cam - You[...](1).jpg (2543x4232, 1.79M)

Damn you know it's bad when they shut down their own comments to their own claim of innocence lol.

The Jew cries out in pain as she censors you

O'Keefe is a Jew.
Project Veritas is backed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.
Pic related. Mercer also funds (((Breitbart))) and (((Milo)))

Controlled opposition is controlled.

Attached: project veritas mercer 1.JPG (843x557, 75.91K)

movie-dude.co.uk/1Actors Images A/Alan Ford An American Werewolf in London (1981).jpg

Video is completely gone right now, literally gone, all comments gone. Google just literally violated the Constitution of the United States by censoring literaly journalism and yet not a single peep from any leader on it. Why the fuck is this not right now in court for an emergency injunction to stop them. Seriously O'Keefe this is on you (I know you are reading) as this is your article, you are a journalist and you need to follow up on this and press this issue or the issue will continue.

A message being delivered by a messenger you don't like doesn't make the message false.

I have a feeling they tricked her and said this was an interview about blah blah and then set up the cam and merely changed the narrative and she is too stupid to catch it so they completely got around the wiretap law in CA because she wasn't smart enough to realize it.

They did the same to earlier videos tho too, same tactic, the persons in video file a privacy issue, but ofcourse they kinda negotiate it quickly, probably goes past standard procedures, not even a message that usually appears on any other taken down videos. They have nothing else except that, but that's questionable, would need to be tried in court first.

Assange exposed Google years ago. Where were you then? Or are you only interested when Israel loving kikes do it in the name of "Conservatism"???

What does this entail or implicate?
This has to happen by the very existential nature of truth.
Repent, and don't have sex.

see

The Left opposes Israel. At the same time, the Left makes themselves look as terrible as possible. The Left promotes homosexuality, pedophilia, and censorship. The Right opposes those things but unlike the Left, the Right supports Israel. Well… if you dont like homosexuality, pedophilia, and censorship… then I guess you must side with the Right and maybe Israel is pretty based? See how the PSYOP works yet? It's a funneling technique.

When the libs can't take their own medicine.

You've burnt your ip and last bainlet cell available chaim, find another host.

not an argument moshe

That article was basically her whining that if you give AI data, it will tell the truth. Don't like the truth? Then there's obviously something wrong with the data! Of course modifying data to fit a conclusion is the very opposite of science, but the very art of manipulation.

Fooled by her own sense of importance, need to virtue signal and desire for public approval. That not even the left will lift a finger to defend her stupidity must be devastating.

Getting warm?

kvetch harder i suppose

how many irish people have a nose and last name like that?

Norman Finkelstein wrote "The Holocaust Industry." Was he wrong?

You forgot to mention the redundance of your original post I btfo in that one.

Here we have the literal definition of collusion, coordination, sedition and censorship. So we have this video, blah blah, exposes issue, blah blah, video posted to video sharing site, it is removed, people try to discuss issue on Social Media site 1 (Twitter) and are shadowbanned/no discussion can occur, people then move to Social Media site 2 (FB) and are not able to upload. The top three tech companies - FB, Google and Twitter all working in unison to censor in a seditious way.

How in the fuck is that not a monopoly of epic proportions needing immediate oversight…. In fact I do not even think this is an issue about it being a monopoly any longer after todays video. This is quite literally a national security issue no different than the Russians, Chinese, Koreans, Brits, whoever, any foreign group attempting to circumvent our laws by subverting our election process, censoring the free press in the face of our nations laws, and so on.

If this is what they do to a big deal issue like this, an issue that everybody can literally see them fucking with, just imagine what they do behind the scenes with all that data they have collected. Does anyone have even a slight doubt that all your data is in the hands of a foreign enemy at this moment, does anyone doubt they have sold that data to them, does anyone doubt they have given GPS locations to people who have been harmed, does anyone doubt they have passed data on to blackmail/harm others, do anyone doubt they do not have medical data, etc.

This is a serious national security issue and even though I really like this POTUS I am about to have one of my grouchy meltdowns of fury (written) because this is complete and FUCKING TOTAL BULLFUCKINGNIGGERSHIT. How the FUCK is this being allowed!

Finkelstein has described himself as "an old-fashioned communist

Bruinsma, Jelle (January 5–6, 2008). "Are American Jews Beginning to Distance Themselves from Israel? Norman Finkelstein in The Netherlands". Counterpunch. Archived from the original on September 9, 2010. Retrieved July 24, 2010

So you take it with a grain of salt, and this salt happens to be very tasty.

lel no kike. If a Jew isn't a Zionist he is a Communist. There are no good Jews.

William Pierce would quote Norman Finkelstein at length. Was he wrong?

Your logical fallacy is

I don't care who you are. If you promote some Communist Jew then you're controlled opposition.

Jidf in full force. I love the truth and knowing that you forsake it by showing your hand on depending on it to manipulate it. Kvetch unto your obliteration demons, and thank you for turning more to the light.

Nobody's promoting communist Jews here. Sage away.

ok

Attached: CHECKMATE, SWEETIE.jpg (1200x900, 304.05K)

When did Zig Forums transition from "everybody I don't like is a jew" to "everybody is a jew"?

Attached: merchant top secret.jpg (838x1103, 144.68K)

You had to pick the white one, didn't you.

Let me put it this motherfuckingbaloneyshitfuck way. Here we have (picture) a front page article on cops who, somehow (wonder how…), had their entire FB history collated and, somehow (wonder how…) it finds its way into the media even though over 90 cops are saying their profiles were private. THIS is fucking front page news on every media source, this… fucking THIS. People agreeing with mean things.

Yet here we fuckingballsackfuckingshit a person ADMITTING on a camera to working to undermine the United States America's election process, then her company censors the actual media news and yet… peeps… fucking peeps… crickets… nothing… zip…

So FB illegally data harvesting and sending data to media > Person trying to destroy the literal fucking country. What type of banana shit bullshit is this. Not even kidding. I have been here for fucking ever, since 99 and rarely do I ever get pissed but this is miserable shit right here, this is overly fucked. And not a peep from our illustrious Senators and Congress at large. Oh how lucky we are to have such fabulous leaders protecting our rights day and night. How fucking lucky we are. How lucky we are to have the feds obliterating the doors to that place right now and seizing all their shit due to them being a national security threat, oh wait, not happening. And you feds who are here know I have never spoken ill of you, ever, not once, in all these years but this is bullshit fellas, complete bullfuckingshit. How the hell can you take the oath, the same one I took once, and not be all the fuck over this.

Whatever… it's bullshit guys, it truly is. For what it's worth to you "decision makers" and authority types reading this, for what it's worth, I know I mean nothing to you and am a peon but I am massively disappointed in you for this and, again, I know you read all our shit and you know I do not say stuff like that. But it's true, you are legitimately letting down your charge, your country and yourselves in the long run. Step up guys, seriously, step up and rememeber why you first wanted to get that badge before the horrible corruption above you made you think it wasn't worth it. Come on now…. for fucks sake guys, how can you allow this shit.

Rant over, sorry anons, had to get it out. Be back later, need to punch a punching bag.

Attached: oh2.png (824x668, 139.88K)

Talking in general. Zig Forums calls literally anybody who does literally anything a jew. No matter what it is. Kill a bunch of muslims? Jew! Uncover jewish schemes? Jew! Make a bunch of jews on TV cry every night for three years? MEGA jEW!

It's almost like the board is infiltrated with dishonest players from alphabet agencies.

wew
Totally innocent, poor Jewgle I'm sure!

Attached: 1530183441.png (800x600, 8.52K)

youre making a dishonest argument. PV is literally funded by pro-Israel jews. O'keefes sister is clearly jewish which means he's jewish. are you denying these facts

Too Late! You got caught!

I don't know whether that's true and really don't care, but if it is, so what? If there's one thing that can be relied on with the greatest certainty, it's that sooner or later they always overplay their hand. So if this is indeed "controlled opposition" as you say then they overplayed this one.

It's not so much the PV video itself, but the reaction to it, the vast collusion in censoring it. Even dumbed-down normies aren't totally blind.

weak propaganda is weak

I think her argument seems to be that the 'what happened in 2016' was about 'muh Russians' and not about Trump winning.

In b4 touchingwall.jpg / muh38billion shills

had a bitch named gennai in my class last semester. She was the most subversive crypto kike (and it was very obvious that she was a kike) I've ever met in real life.

I said nothing of the sort, but do agree with the first line. Misquote me as you will though.

If you think the "propaganda" is weak, funny how you call it that, then do better.