Space Travel has Been Accomplished

The scientists that flourished during the Nazi regime, vilified as the "Nazi Scientists" by der lügen und judenpresse , underwritten by the cabal of worldwide financial ((( German ))) (as in German jewish) powers & the secret societies that ran Hitler's Germany finally completed what was centuries of work.

The elites that run the world today are turning this world into a prison planet, because they already have the technology to fly to other planets, and have built homes there. We are now being turned into a resource-slave planet, where we are all mixed and tricked to just provide goods and services for their needs, as they become (and have been for millenia really) our "material" gods and the satan of this world. They have homes on Saturn, mars, etc ,etc ,etc. They are human too, and being such, are to an extent good people, and are giving us the time and ability to escape through America, which provides entrepreneurial financial potential for all citizens. The telegraph was obtained by the jewish powers around the fall of Rome

Attached: asd.jpg (3024x4032, 1.39M)

cool building, what is it?

Thank god, that means I no long have to stay on clown world with all of you faggots.

Dude Saturn is made of gas. You can’t build shit on it.
Otherwise agree with the prison planet bit though

Gotta need some evidence for that op.

I'm sure this is another shill thread.

your doom

Attached: battlefleetgothic-02.jpg (1024x768, 272.6K)

No

Do YOU know that personally? Have you done the math for the entire galaxy to be 100% certain that the assumption of Saturn's gaseous nature is correct? Or have you just trusted the rather abstract assertion that a 1-foot human device can 100% ascertain the surface of a planet, despite the fact that a million factors could are not considered in the process?

are not considered *

The proof is left as an exercise for the reader.

Oh yes. I don't see any more posts from that ID. He's dead.

It's the outer-hall lobby area for my dog's bathroom in one of my lower tier properties in the mountains of Switzerland

I'm gonna need pics of the doggo for proof

Attached: ifyoucanseeit.png (960x768, 482.58K)

What a faggot

Your faux meme is shit. Stay out of my way.

Your shadow is the only one who walks beside you. Pull the trigger.

Attached: CURRENTYEAR.png (474x459, 63.03K)

Nonsense. My Oath wasn't to a living person.

post moar rare oath breakers

Fuck off kike.