Were Phoenicians proto-jews? Were Canaanites?

Were Phoenicians proto-jews? Were Canaanites?

Increasingly I'm hearing the claim that jews descend from the mercantile, seafaring Phoenicians, as well as the Canaanites (which would be ironic given the rivalry between Israelites and Canaanites in the Bible). Occasionally I hear that jews even descend from the lower classes of the ancient Egyptians.

Is there any truth to these claims, or is it more jewish psyoppery and to steal their rivals' legacies?

pic related is a bust of the most famous Phoenician, Hannibal Barca of Carthage.

Attached: Hannibal bust.jpg (1270x2096, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html
nytimes.com/2013/10/09/science/ashkenazi-origins-may-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html?_r=1&;
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/1/75.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia
wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Libya
wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Libya#Genetics
cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(17)30276-8
thevintagenews.com/2016/09/17/ancient-warrior-king-found-wrapped-golden-cloak/
sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/frozen-scythian-stallions-unravel-mysteries-horse-domestication
discovermagazine.com/2008/jul/25-frozen-siberian-mummies-reveal-a-lost-civilization
realmofhistory.com/2016/07/09/10-facts-scythians-warfare/
biblehub.com/topical/s/scythian.htm
mileswmathis.
hindufocus.wordpress.com/2009/09/20/abraham-brahma-sarah-saraswati/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no evidence that the Carthaginians ever worshiped Yahweh. Instead, they worshiped the gods of the Canaanites/Phoenicians, the enemies of the jew throughout their early history.

But many repeatedly make the claim that jews/Israelites worshiped Moloch (a demonized entity in the Bible, and cognate of Melek) and sacrificed their kids to him.

Or is the child sacrifice to Moloch also a libelous gambit?

Jewish elites may worship Moloch, Satan, the Great Pumpkin, or an omniscient toaster. Elites have always been freaks even among their own people. But if the Carthaginians were jews, then the regular people would have worshiped the jewish god; Yahweh (or El Elyon)
Since they didn't, we can conclude that the Carthaginian people were not jews.
As for the Carthaginians themselves, I don't know if they worshiped Moloch at all. So far as I know, their chief god was Baal. Which is a Canaanite god.
This makes sense considering the Carthaginians were Phoenicians.

Attached: Phoenician colonies.gif (723x478, 25.29K)

Canaanites and Hebrews are virtually indistinguishable , culturally. "Habiru"… It seemed to be a catch all term for the people in the region that were regarded as a combination of nomads, runaway slaves, low level mercenaries, 'engineers', etc. At some point in time, a group of these Habiru people started calling themselves Hebrews… basically taking the identity and running with it.

Possible explanations? There might have been some Egyptian settlements/mining communities that were doing business in the area. Some evidence Yahweh was syncretic to Vulcan type deity of the forge. Egypt did have a sort of failed monotheistic revolution and possibly some of these satellite groups broke off or influenced the Canaanite people which were predominantly polytheistic. Canaanite culture was more brutal less equitable than the Hebrew culture that replaced. Some argue these Egyptian ideas seeped into the region and spurred the Habiru to become Hebrews.

As for the Phoenicians, there is a huge amount in common between the Canaanite pantheons. The pantheons and the family trees that related Yahweh and Baal and El are somewhat complicated because they had a tendency to change with political alliances. El was the grandfather deity in both Systems and Baal is a competing moniker for the Divine. Like El you see it combination with other words, representing different or in some cases lesser aspects of the prime deity. There were many El's and Baals, but there was perceived to be a sort of grandfather deity over the entire thing.

Moloch worship was associated with child sacrifice. It's controversial, mostly because the people living in the regions don't want to believe their ancestors were capable of doing this sort of thing…

Freud certainly felt like he had a connection with the Punics for what its worth.

There was an alliance between Tyre, Sidon and Israel which we essentially refer to today as Phoenicia. Its a coming together of several minor powers in a trade-oriented union. The Bible itself documents Israel as well as the other powers contributing lumber and sailors to create a naval trading power which is noted to have gone on to several place, one of which is theorised to be Carthage

5 And Hiram king of Tyre sent his servants unto Solomon; for he had heard that they had anointed him king in the room of his father: for Hiram was ever a lover of David.

2 And Solomon sent to Hiram, saying,

3 Thou knowest how that David my father could not build an house unto the name of the Lord his God for the wars which were about him on every side, until the Lord put them under the soles of his feet.

4 But now the Lord my God hath given me rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.

5 And, behold, I purpose to build an house unto the name of the Lord my God, as the Lord spake unto David my father, saying, Thy son, whom I will set upon thy throne in thy room, he shall build an house unto my name.

6 Now therefore command thou that they hew me cedar trees out of Lebanon; and my servants shall be with thy servants: and unto thee will I give hire for thy servants according to all that thou shalt appoint: for thou knowest that there is not among us any that can skill to hew timber like unto the Sidonians.

7 And it came to pass, when Hiram heard the words of Solomon, that he rejoiced greatly, and said, Blessed be the Lord this day, which hath given unto David a wise son over this great people.

26 And king Solomon made a navy of ships in Eziongeber, which is beside Eloth, on the shore of the Red sea, in the land of Edom.

27 And Hiram sent in the navy his servants, shipmen that had knowledge of the sea, with the servants of Solomon.

28 And they came to Ophir, and fetched from thence gold, four hundred and twenty talents, and brought it to king Solomon.
22 For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.

It definitely sounds like there was significant co-mingling between the Phoenicians and Israel, and potentially Carthage too.

They were proto-picts.

Phonecians build great ships, map oceans, navigate, mine and trade in far reaches of known world. Copper mines in North America. Kikes don't build nuttin'. Phonecians prolly Europid Aryan, whitever.

Attached: 81f1791b33585bd1adfbec1d1cf6693a.jpg (915x1345, 306.77K)

The Carthaginians as well as the Phoenicians were descendants of the Canaanites which is one of the pagan peoples that was destroyed by the jews, their main gods were Tanit (Astarte), Baal (Beelzebub), Dagon and Melkart (the Carthaginians equated him with the Roman god Hercules). No (((JHVH))) to be found.

The jews already at that time were infiltrating many cultures to destroy the peoples from within and pushing and provoking wars, they were the ones that provoked the Punic wars between Rome and Carthage and also between Persia and Greece, the "Roman senator" who said that Carthage was to be destroyed was Cato the Elder who, in my opinion, was an influential jew who dedicated himself to promoting and pushing Rome in war with other peoples and was one of (((responsible))) for Rome destroying Carthage, Numantia, Tartessos, Iberians, Macedonia and others.

It should be remembered that Rome and Greece went on to become the JewSA and JewK of their times, just as the jews went on to latch onto these societies after they had sucked the marrow out of places like Egypt, Carthage, Babylon, etc. The spat between Rome and Carthage could have been a jew managed conflict on both sides like with modern wars, or Carthage didn't bend the knee enough to the jews.

Any evidence for this?

Herodotus recounts in his Histories that the Carthaginians once circumnavigated Africa. A journey that took 3 years according to contemporary sources. Ironically, Herodotus disbelieves this story but many scholars believe it is true due to one small detail in his story about how the sun rose to the north of them all year round while they were south of Africa.

El was worshipped along side his wife Asherah by a lot of people in ancient Palestine. The Greeks interpreted El to be Poseidon, sense in semitic legends he comes from the sea and El plural form the world from the sea in stories like Genesis and The Epic of Gilgamesh.

This topic right here is the exact reason why the Sumerians have been removed from most history courses because Sumerians existence, their tablets, location and so on directly contradict the "Chosen" group narrative as there is nothing to link the Sumerians with the ProtoJewish groups and therefore that makes them closer to the original source than anyone.

Of course the Sumerians weren't really the first though but that is a different story. According to Herodutus the Phoenicians came from what was considered to be the oldest of all civilizations known during that time period, the Phrygians and they were Proto European so the Phoenicians definitely would not have been ProtoJewish.

Many of the backstories and Gods were passed from one group to another just with a name change so it would not at all be uncommon for a group, let's say the Phoenicians, to eventually die off only for the early Jewish groups to claim their mantle, narrative and build on it their own narratives. I mean, shit, the entire fucking history of mankind is built upon that very thing from the precursors of the Phrygians, the original group, Atlantis (doubt it was called that though). Of course that cannot be proven so our only option is going by Herodutus which makes the Phrygians the eldest known group and they were Proto Euro and they eventually became the Phoenicians after a split in Anatolia.

A group of the Canaanites would eventually become the Jewish group in my opinion based on what I have put together. Hard to say though given we get such little actual data from those hording fucks.

Phoenicians were proto jews, the ones that mixed with Africans; see: Josephus. They spoke a Semitic language, one stolen by jews. All pre-first century jews source from claims by Josephus, including the Torah. He suicided all the other "authors" (plagiarizers). There was no first jewish temple. David and Solomon were Celtic but were stolen by jews. Solomon returned to his Celtic childhood beliefs toward the end of his life, which is the source of the "star od david" being a jew symbol.

I think this is reasonable. I always considered it to be the Canaanites who did that but the Phoenicians must be considered as that branch as well. Interestingly enough if this is the case that means that they are actually a branch descendant group from the oldest known group which was proto European.

tbh whoever the actual inhabitants of the middle eatern shore were they bred with Africans and later Mongols, these rejects became jews (Afro-asiatic mogoloids) who hated their source cultures for not accepting them. jews can't get over the story they even push the Herodotus myth of Ephialtes of Trachis, who repesents the spiritual jew, in the movie '300'. This is a potential source for the "David and Goliath" myth as well.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html

nytimes.com/2013/10/09/science/ashkenazi-origins-may-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html?_r=1&;

gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/1/75.full

Even the small Near East DNA part of them is nowhere near Israel. Same goes for Shepardi and other Jews. The only people who seem to have continual lineage in Israel are ironically the Palestinians

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

So the answer is no for the ashkenazi/european jews. Maybe for every other jew.

I feel its worth pointing out that 'Arab' means 'To Mix' and implies that they were a mixed-race people.

As far as I am aware, and do correct me if I'm wrong; all of these people are related. All white people are related (except albinos obviously). In the Biblical stories the Indo-Aryans, North Africans (Egyptians, Berbers, etc) and Semites all came from Noah, who comes from Adam, who was created at a time where it is implied there are other 'men' around (non-whites presumably). Abraham, father of the Hebrews, came from Ur - which as far as I understand was in Sumer in those times (Abraham is believed to have lived in the 2000sBC, and Sumeria existed between ~4500-1900BC - Ur still exists, and thus as he came from them there that would make Abraham himself a Sumerian). Canaanites too are supposed to have come from Ham (so like the Berbers or Egyptians, white people).

As far as I am aware genetically we are all relatively related as well (far more so than Sub-Saharan Africans, Aborginals, Dravidians, Mongoloids, etc anyway). If I'm wrong would love to hear it and have some evidence, but as far as I see it jews are degenerated white people who have turned their biological capabilities to the purposes of evil/corruption instead of good.

Well we know that carthaginians sacrificed children not only from roman accounts but also from actual child/animal graveyard found there. The sacrificial customs as described by the romans sound similar to the way jews sacrificed children to moloch.

Good to know.
Many of the Phoenicians eventually left their home and became, for example, 1/3 of the modern population of Libya.
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia
>wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Libya
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Libya#Genetics

Belongs on:
>>>/x/
>>>Zig Forums
>>>/christianity/

Interesting.

Carthaginians also managed to sail all over the Old World and likely circumnavigated Africa. They were renown for their ship building, and created cities of their own that got the attention of the rest of the Mediterranean.

Does that sound like something jews are known for? Do jews create beauty or have a natural thirst for discovery or innovation?

Can anyone provide links showing that child sacrifice was indeed a thing, with proven studies? Not saying it didn't happen, but it could also be a slander.

the schizos on this board never cease to amaze me, actually defending Punics and calling Cato a jew

Attached: df6af44f812fbd5afd8759b652efbb7e49537f3855a0ac6f303c017e911c4624.jpg (338x283, 102.24K)

Maybe mistaking him for the younger who opposed the Great Caesar Perpetuus. The claims of Cato the Younger's character in life do not align with the story of his death and both scream of jewry, either in himself or in false historical accounts.

Albinos aren't an ethnic group, user.

I like that you've read Herodotus, but you do know how he came to that conclusion about the Phrygians being the oldest race, right?
Herodotus was told a story from Egypt where the Pharaoh Psammetichos (before he became king) devised a test to "find out which race is the oldest".
This test involved taking two infants and raising them without other people around them and seeing which word they uttered first. Since they happened to utter the Phrygian word for bread (Bekwos) either through chance or by hearing a servant say it, Psammetichos determined that the Phrygians were the oldest race.

That's not a great experiment.

How does the story of his death not align with his life? He lost two armies against Caesar and then stabbed himself and when doctors tried to heal him, he tore out his own entrails. Jesus, what a death.

As for OPs question, bronze age DNA samples of Canaanites from Sidon, Lebanon, circa ~1700BC, were not too surprisingly closest to modern Lebanese and Palestinians.
>cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(17)30276-8

Attached: PCAWE.png (3840x2160, 353.5K)

Phoenicians and Canaanites were the actual Aryans and the ancient enemies of the Jews. Any relation to modern Jews is due to them being mostly genocided and raped out of existence in their ancestral lands (Just as it happened in Babylon and other lands that are portrayed as evil and slandered by the Jewish authors of the bible). But their sailors went far and wide, establishing new nations. Their modern descendants are the Scots, Bretons, south "Slavs" (Dinarics) etc., the very nations that Engels (a friend of Karl Marx) wanted to exterminate due to finding them too incompatible with communism, similar to what happened to certain groups that were fleeing Christianization and Islamization of their lands, moving north-west and spreading knowledge. We all bear the mark of Cain, the one who dared to kill Abel the Jew in self-defense, after Abel wanted to sacrifice him to his (((god))). OT is full of human sacrifice references.

There were archaeological findings in the Balkans showing Baal worship.

I found these documents to be extremely relevant.

Citations heavily needed. This is we wuz tier stuff.

lol. YHWH is the true villain. Including in the Bible. He is the actual "Lucifer" of urban legend. I could go in detail, but it's literally in the fucking Bible.

YHWH is just one of the many sons of the Most High (God). Among the other sons are the many King of the Gods, such as Zeus, Tyr, Indra, etc.

YHWH was given dominance over the Jews and a region of what is somewhat Israel by the Most High. In the Bible he is offended by how the other races are superior to the Jews (who descend from the Habiru, the Chandala of every nation in the Middle East mixed into one proto-Huehuebr favela man).

YHWH then promises (I believe in Deuteronomy) that he would set out to kill every other god, and replace the Most High as the Most High; he would also ignore his inheritance (just a small plot of land of what is somewhat Israel) and actually take over the entire world for his people and the other weak creatures.

Baal was the first other King of the Gods to stand in YHWH's path to dominance. Every other god has died already, and people equate YHWH to the Most High already. He is almost done with his promise.

(You) me if you want the actual Bible passages to back this shit up.

Attached: d3f8a504c71f9d3d8ddd1459d6f82fc5.jpg (770x1024, 267.17K)

how is YHWH so powerful if he's god of the jews. give passages

Attached: faded.jpg (578x960, 55.25K)

cool, looks I settled the dispute.

What the fuck are you talking about retard, "jews" are Khazars who have racemixfucked their brains out and then inbred themselves afterwards, creating their own disgusting seed, you think the Bible is about (((them)))? The word "jew" derives from the word Judean, wanna get a description of king David of Judea? Ruddy, fair skinned and very handsome, sound like a fucking kike to you? I bet you're gonna claim the Lord was a kike too, asshole

fuck off retard

Your quoting from a Jew book whilst telling us not to trust anything Jews say.
The scots came from the Picts which came from the Scythians, which came from the Asiatic/Georgian caves since the last cataclysm.
We can all come together in this thread in agreement that we hope all Jews are killed.

Attached: 1512810765879.png (8000x5583 3.53 MB, 3.87M)

The Hebrew language came from the Phoenicians language. The Hebrew alphabet came from the Phoenician alphabet. When the Hebrews left the area they failed to take the Phoenician number system with them. The Phoenician culture went extinct but of course the people remained in the area. It is reasonable to assume the Hebrews exchanged military information to the conquers in exchange for safe passage out of the area. Notice God gave the Hebrews the land but they sold that land for safe passage so it is no longer theirs. The problem here is the Hebrew language went extinct. It was resurrected by the Jews to give them a veneer of respectability. Humans have 30000 genes. After 16 generations you only inherit genes from half of those ancestors. It is theoretically possible that the present day Jews have not inherited any genes from any one mentioned in the old testament.

Very well, this is where Esoteric knowledge and actual History blur. But to answer your first question before jumping straight into the passages, "how YHWH is so powerful" is because he is also a King of the Gods, and thus he is equal to the other King of the Gods. They are all reflection of the same entity Dýeus. It's high level esoteric understanding, but the way the gods work is that different versions (better put, Fortnite skins) of the same god can enter in conflict and interact with other versions. YHWH and Baal are the same, but they are still separate. But for now, it's better to understand them as separate:

The plot of YHWH and the Jews can be seen in the following passages more explicitly than any other: Deuteronomy 32.8-9; usually you'll find the current translation:

Not only the translation is incredibly fucked most of the time, but these specific passages have 3 different versions, in 3 different points in time. For starters, let me begin by saying that in the Bible "Most High" and "the LORD" are two different characters. Most High, aka El Elyon, is God. LORD is YHWH. The two words are NOT used interchangeably throughout the Bible, but most Translations and (((theologians))) will say they are the same, even though it contradicts passages in the Bible itself.

(You) me again if you want me to explain this Most High / YHWH thing, but let me work with Deuteronomy 32.8-9 which is already a too large of a topic.

Attached: 49b99ae1c99ea07ecf06732ac52f65d638f3d4cce8989d800d40fa56c8195c7c.jpg (608x608, 74.88K)

Let us dissect it.

The words being used in the passage are actually:

This is the MT Version (Masoretic Text). What you have to understand is that this specific passage has 3 versions. The MT (Masoretic Text), the LXX (Septuagint) and the Dead Sea Scrolls version. The order of Oldest to Newest is as follows:

Dead Sea Scrolls (400 BCE) -> LXX (200 BCE) -> MT (600 CE)

The LXX version of that same passage reads as follows:

Here we see the first sign of Jewish trickery. When translating from LXX to MT, the Jews intentionally changed "the angels of the God" to "sons of Israel". Already laying claim on the entire world. But more interestingly is that another version of LXX exists, which says:

And THEN we come to the oldest version of this passage, the Dead Sea Scrolls. Of which we actually have TWO separate surviving copies (4QDtj and 4QDtq) of this same passage, which reads identically as follows:

Thus we have the following cover up over the course of a thousand years:
Sons of God -> Angels of God -> Sons of Israel

Elyon divided the world among his children, Yahweh being one of them. To Yahweh it was given the Jewish people.

Attached: 1357928092-1048350-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg (1048x1520, 510.96K)

Now we come to the new word that must be learned: ELOHIM (sons of God). At the very start of the Bible it says that it was the Elohim (the plural gods) that created the world. (((theologians))) later explain away the plural as meaning the Trinity, and some even mistranslated Elohim to simply mean the Singular god (Yahweh) or as we've seen, Angels of God. But that could not be further from the truth, as we see in Exodus 12:12 :

AND
FINALLY
THE
PROMISE:
PSALMS 82

AND HERE WE FIND THE PROMISE.
YHWH wants ALL NATIONS as his inheritance, contrary to what the Most High gave to him in Deuteronomy. YHWH also promises his siblings (other gods) that they would die like mortals.

And the Jews celebrate him for that, for YHWH has promised them the world:

Exodus 15:11 :

Psalm 97.9:

And absolute retards like are spreading exactly what YHWH and the kikes want. To replace the Most High for him.

For easier understanding, consider
Most High = Vishnu
Sons of God = Indra/Zeus/Baal/Marduk

YHWH being unlike the other Kings of the Gods, for he wants to usurp the Most High's throne and slay the other gods.

Attached: 1358205822-0989272-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg (1030x1368, 242.42K)

I'm also citing Sir Isaac Newton who is a white man from England. He went to Cambridge.
They were illiterate until the Greeks whose language had an alphabet based on the phoenicians arrived. It's easier to track language based on the alphabet systems they used. ALmost all of the entire western world has languages based on the phoenician alphabet, and the phoenicians learned how to read and write from the Edomites.
That's fine, they'll all go to hell for rejecting Christ just like the pagans alike.

Attached: illiterate.png (1569x919, 148.94K)

Also, cool it with the anti-semitic remarks. If you're going to lay the charge that the bible is a book used to deceive the goyim, you have to be prepared to defend why these very clear and obvious statements from God the Father blatantly deride Jews more coherently than any of the Christ-rejecting pagan drivel that I see on this thread.

Attached: jewbook.png (599x390, 21.66K)

Phoenicians are the Lebenase you historylet

Ok? And the corresponding conquests and dispersians of them let their culture be disseminated and develop into new nations while retaining their conventions. Historically they are the first nation to be known for their amazing naval presence.

Tyre back then was the equivalent of Britain today.

You can also see how God ruined their shit as prophesied by the prophet Ezekiel for their arrogance. And look! Lebanon is a piece of shit today!

Attached: troy.png (602x547, 32.42K)

I think the problem with historical accounts about other groups of people is the famous saying "quisque est barbarum alio" or, roughly translated, "everyone's a barbarian to someone". One Greek would probably write about the barbarities of another Greek a city-state over, let alone about people longer distances away.

I know. Isaac Newton's approach was to identify the earliest prose available in order to cross-reference kings using the Greek Olympiads.

Written language is a great barrier to evaluate "barbarism" most objectively. By that standard the egyptians and israelites were the first to be civilized. Europeans, much like the babylonians and eventually the egyptians embraced the tradition of "we wuz" by exaggerating their cultural and technological achievements disingenuously.

There's truly nothing new under the sun. People on this board do it on practically a minute-by-minute basis.

Attached: boasted antiquities.png (1579x515, 107.67K)

I wonder if the Atlantis story has anything to do with Phoenicia. I’m talking out of my ass here - no idea if the timelines match up, and I don’t feelz like checking - but it seems like stories of a culturally advanced society based on a distant landmass could be about Phoenicia. They were defined by their xenophilia; they went everywhere, and were approximately honest traders. For their era, they may as well have been alien in their virtues and inclinations.

I wonder how tall the Phoenicians got. Did their wealth make them the giants of a stunted era?

Yes, I think Troy was a real place, however Odyssey and Iliad were written in verse so the tales seem ridiculous and exaggerated notwithstanding that the bible talks about "men of renown" whose offspring were the giants. I take this account literally, I do believe there were giants. They were between 8 and 15 feet tall and genetic polydactyly (6 digits) was associated with the height.
(2 Samuel 21)

Their existence is a logical explanation for the stone masonry which would have been impractical achievements for ordinary men with the technology they had at the time, and the only logical explanation would be that phoenicians (canaanites) made league with the giants as chronicled by the philistines and their champion Goliath in 1 Samuel.

Troy the city-state must have been under persian jurisdiction after Cyrus annexed babylon and essentially inherited their scientists according to Daniel. I do take the bible literally.

Attached: cyclopean.jpg (1280x812, 266.31K)

There is quite a bit of circumstantial material that points to that if there truly was an Atlantean empire it would have came before and up to the end of the Lower Dryas event. There is a pretty interesting post going on about this and is on its second thread somewhere here on the front page which laid it all out pretty convincingly.

If someone would have asked me a few years ago if I believed in the whole Annunaki story I would have laughed but the more I look into the ancient religions, art, and where the various groups who followed those seemingly connected rituals were located (various places across the world) I begin to see a very interconnected or at least shared view of things which is pretty much unheard of for the BC time period when travel and communication were non existent or limited.

So it began to raise the question of how that could be and as far as I am concerned there truly is only one legitimately plausible explanation for the time being and that is there was an empire that did indeed spread, brought their practices, art and construction techniques and then they either died out or were killed off by the primative locals who, through the years, took credit for what they never actually created but was left by the group they killed off/or left.

If what I think is true that would mean that there was a serious power during that time period and the only myth we know about who fits the description is the myth of Atlantis. I will add this, I refuse to believe that world governments, religious data archives (Vatican, Jerusalem, Mosques, etc), and collectors are not aware and can prove such a place existed and I think it is being kept from the public because it would destroy religious controls some areas have if it can be said that mankind did not have a connection to this religious, that religion, etc.

thevintagenews.com/2016/09/17/ancient-warrior-king-found-wrapped-golden-cloak/
sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/frozen-scythian-stallions-unravel-mysteries-horse-domestication
discovermagazine.com/2008/jul/25-frozen-siberian-mummies-reveal-a-lost-civilization
realmofhistory.com/2016/07/09/10-facts-scythians-warfare/

biblehub.com/topical/s/scythian.htm

The Assyrians did all of that at the same time or even before. Difference being that the Assyrians were literate first because of their trade with Egypt, Chaldea, Edom, and Israel; the scythians deriving their language from contact with the Assyrians.

The ancient assyrians are not the modern assyrians for the same reason that the modern phoenicians in Tyre are not the same as the modern lebanese.

Scythian fetishism on this board is retarded but w/e. Isn't this an Asha Logos meme? The bible does not call them low IQ. However all original written languages of significance to Western Civilization are based on proto-canaanite and semitic alphabets. Written language is the best objective standard for civilization.

Most likely the gold they got came from after Sesac of Assyria conquered Israel and Egypt which by this time would have confiscated the huge amount of gold required to build the shields of gold in Solomon's army. The scythians obviously traded with the Ninevites/Assyrians. They wouldn't have had a coordinated enough civilization to use Chaldean tools to mine metals. Given that Edomites literally lived IN the mountains, semites and tyrians were most likely the source of the gold and not Japhetic scythians. Sorry man.

Attached: shields of gold.png (619x246, 12.98K)

ancient phoenicians (Tyre) =/= modern phoenicians (Lebanese) I mean. My bad.

Just another Globalist.
Juden will get their ((Payment))

Attached: giphy (1).gif (312x213, 972.92K)

Attached: Wtfgandalf.jpg (559x679, 52.43K)

Nothing legit Jewish exists until sometime after Alexander the Great conquered Egypt about 300BC. All claimed evidence otherwise is easily shown to be fraud, or falsely interpreted.

IMO Jews were a gaggle of local grifters that banded together with a "we victims" story to present to Alex's admin, on the theory that Alex might want allies who knew the Egyptians but would also be "enemy of my enemy is my friend".

They're all semites, they were always the same people, just different tribes clans that followed slightly different cultures.
It's the same with europeans, the germanics for example were divided in countless tribes (marcomanni, franks, heruli, thuringi, goths, etc) but for a roman they were all blonde, tall, hairy and bearded snowniggers who like to invade their lands to pillage.

You think that giants made Mycenae…
Okay
Then please explain why the gates to Mycenae are 10ft tall and about 8ft respectively (there's another, less famous gate near the cistern). Speaking of the cistern, the door to the Cistern is also about 8ft tall and then goes down to less than 6ft.
Some giants.
These are completely normal sized gates and I fail to see how moving these large stones is impossible for mankind to accomplish without the aid of magic and giants.

Furthermore, did you know or even research how the Mycenaeans cut their stone? I think you'd benefit from a little research on that as it's really fascinating, so I won't spoil it here.

And one more thing… if Mycenae, Tyrins, Pylos, etc were all built by giants, why are the houses all normal people sized?

Attached: Mycenae-City-Gate.-Smooth-Operator-Making-a-Move-1250-BC-1733.jpg (700x531 163.8 KB, 132.95K)

The whole story of Western religion

1. Phoenicians came up the red sea from Sumerian empires that fell over and over. They worshiped Baal in Carthage. Baal is an older version of YHWH.
Pheonician culture is the ethnic culture of the bible creators.

2. El is the father of the Elohim. And Yahweh is one.
= Sons of EL
Shadar was the twin son of El, the god of the Dawn or the rising sun. The Vatican translated this as Lucifer.

3. Jesus Christ real name was Yeshua. This can be also translated at Joshua. It means YHWH with us or Emanuel. Yeshua claimed to be the only son to further monotheism the religion. He also called him "Eli".

4. Jove is another name for Jupiter. Like Jehovah (YHWH) he was a mountain god of the storms. But unlike Jehovah you didn't need to sacrifice humans to get rain for your crops.

5.Moloch was EL in Syria. Both are sky fathers, lords of the pantheon.

Attached: jews dna origins.jpg (2116x3683, 1.91M)

6. Persia created Judea. Persia was known for conquering regions then moving smaller tribes around for a generation (like 40yrs in the desert?); after a new generation grew up, Persia would gift the kids with a NEW "ancestral" homeland. This prevented terrorism and bandits from conquered regions.
The Judeans were attempting to emulate Zoroastrian Persian Monotheism by creating one father god out of the regional Canaanites. This desire increased when Alexander the Great btfo of Persia and took over the region. Alexander then attempted to combine all the various cultures and their religions/gods into a "brotherhood of men". Judeans resisted but also emulated this desire to create one Nation and one deity to resist Greece, and later Rome.

7. HEBREWS never existed. It's an Aramaic word for "nomad". Specifically "eber" nomads of Sumera.

8. Gnostics were part of the Alexandrian Jews and later Christians attempting to subvert the philosophy schools of Roman Alexandria-Egypt. They inverted the ideas of Plato and Pythagorus as those were the most popular at the time; Gnostics claimed to "Know" through divine experience rather than having to understand philosophy. In 5-BCE Philo of Alexandria, a Jewish rabbi, attempted to link the Torah to Heraclitus and Stoicism for example. And like Alexander the Great, Gnostics attempted to preach that all religions are one and they have the "secret universal doctrine". Gnostic off-shoots are 100% of Western eroticism, but make the same claims as they did in ancient times about being an ancient magical source. They also like to take credit for all science and philosophy in general but reject natural studies, realism, and the dreaded "Materialism" because they teach that life is an illusion of evil (the evil demiurge).
…"magic" of course being the "magi/mages" of Zoroastrianism but a word that has lost all meaning thanks to Judeo-Christian Mystics or "Gnostics" (esoterics, occultists).
Neo-gnostics of today include many gothic groups like "Thelma", "Satanism", "Luciferians"… and now "Transhumanism". Simulation universe theory for example is a gnostic theme, as well as "ancient aliens" we see being pushed hard today. So is the NWO and a Universal religion, in conjunction with the Commie-Zionist cabal.

9. The reason Western Civilization was converted or any of this is important is because Constatine's mother converted while on vacation. The bitch then got a Christian whore to marry his son and pressure him. Constantine later saw it as a way to move from Rome and kill his enemies by destroying Roman culture and unifying faith under himself, much like Atenism of ancient Egypt did.

10. The "antichrist" or "anti-king-priest" was Titus who declared himself a godman in Judea and destroyed the temple. He then built a temple to Jove (Jupiter) there. This is what Revelations is really about, including Mt. Vesuvius blowing up. That retard who wrote "Cesar's Messiah" didn't comprehend the anti-Roman sentiments of the gospels and revelations.

11. "JEWS" are (according to DNA tests) actually 80% mixed-mutt-slave Italians, like Sicilians. The Juda-ism religion came out of Christian Rome. Like Rome it was obsessed with laws, and their holy books are the "Talmud" which is legal debates appearing hundreds of years after Judeans are long gone and Judea is destroyed. The reason for their cult was that Christians murdered everyone who wasn't Christian, including philosophical types ("fuck you atheists,you really worship satan!"). The only alternative was larping as a blood relative of the Creator himself, "Jesus Christ" which gave you special chosen status. This cult was protected by the Roman authority from Christians attacking it, unlike every other religion for the next 1000 years. Even the Mayans and Aztecs were destroyed but Jews remained.
The Kabbalah is just another version of Gnosticism.
Jews are essentially a type of ancient Christian-Roman Mafia.

12. Out of esoteric off-shoots influence of Catholicism and Kabbalistic Jews came "Islam".

And that's the whole story of the shit we're in today.

jews are Pharisees.
Pharisees are from Eastern China. There is no homeland because jews are a parasite with no home, just a host.

whatever, the question would be race.

WE WUZ SEMITES N SHIIIIET

much love user

You're welcome. Further info is that the Nephilim of the Bible were Hyperboreans; and that Jews are the Apiru/Habiru; turbo-favela niggers forced to evolve quicker. YHWH in Psalms 82 is just a prima-Communist, he also is disgusted by the natural races' might, while the anti-race Jew is weak and deformed.

Attached: alchemical-diagram-depicting-universe-sol-and-luna--16th-century--germany-102522500-5a692584c5542e001adcd8b0.jpg (2745x2130, 1022.94K)

Not quite. While indeed at the moment it is a question of 'race', to some extend. The Jewish force transcends the boundaries of biological race. They are a metaphysical parasite; led by a metaphysical god/concept/ideal. If the god is not destroyed, the Jews will emerge age after age.
The basic building blocks for a Jew is the smartest in any mutt species. Add that to the pride in being mutt instead of shame; and you have the bridge between any proto-Jew and their god of World Dominance.
And that is only talking about "Biological Jews"; or best put any Antirace (much better for this discussion, not that I'm avoiding to name the Jew).
The Antirace (or as ancient Aryans called - Varna Sankara) are easily identifiable and thus can be easily eliminated. The true problem lies when the metaphysical Antirace demons take new, non-mutt Hosts. Most of the Elite Jews cannot be identified by biology anymore, and some don't even have Jewish ancestry.
These corrupted Aryans, and corrupted Natural races, are much more dangerous than the actual Antirace. Because they can slip through the purging of the Antirace; they can preserve their god in their intellects, they can breed more Antirace niggers to replace the dead Jews.

tl;dr: Kikery transcends biology.

Attached: a19f28f1cc776be335f195d2bf65bf3904b2e85aa08b8f48424b1b05d5fee11f.gif (226x200, 114.42K)

Jews and Phoenicians are just different names they used for themselves, but they're the same people. Here's a series that goes into more detail, the etymology of those terms.
mileswmathis. com/phoen.pdf
mileswmathis. com/phoen2.pdf
mileswmathis. com/phoen3.pdf
mileswmathis. com/phoen4.pdf
mileswmathis. com/phoen5.pdf

North Africa used to be as white as a Hitler Youth rally. Same with Southern Europe. White people get displaced a lot. Sad!

I guess this is it then…

Attached: The Retreat from Kabul.jpg (1200x720, 300.06K)

Jews don't like when non-kosher threads get protected from page 20.

Solomon was a literary creation. There is little to no no proof he existed.

WE WUZ NAFRIS N JEWS N ROMANS N GREEKS N NUBIANS N 'THIOPIANS N CANAANITES N PUNICS N SHEIT

Attached: 1531945340299 (1).jpg (1500x1300, 192.72K)

Well, racially it probably was more racially white, not nordic whites, but still white.

Op, that claim is complete bollocks.

there were quiet a few roman emperors with blonde hair.

who wants to be nubians and jew? Weren't they slaves in egypt ?

some white trash with their plebeian we wuz mentality, trying to whitewash ancient pelasgian peasants from the mediterranean
at least back in the day nordicists had the decency to larp as ancient elites, not as the bulk of the population

Attached: img_3466-mini.jpg (800x600, 373.19K)

Well the Jesus story is clearly made up, verbatim ripped off from Egyptian mythology, Esther and Mordechai are Ishtar and Marduk. So why would any of it be true?

The Roman church is literally an organization to legitimize these myths which set up "God's chosen people", so looks to me like we're dealing with a 2000-year old psyop.

Attached: jesus horus.png (446x286, 232.02K)

Webster "It's ridiculous to say that Israel had any role in 9/11" Tarpley makes a pretty good case that the bankers moved from Phoenicia → Venice → London.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x355, 284.24K)

[Venice] became extremely wealthy in the Middle Ages through trade with the Levant. As cloth traders, Jews and crypto-Jews were prominent at all levels in Venice, as you would expect.

We can see how the Jewish lines pushed across Europe from the east, starting in Poland and Hungary, moving down into Italy, and only then pushing across to Holland and England. They moved via the great port cities like Venice and Naples and Amsterdam, which is why Liverpool figures prominently in the English story, and why we see Anglesey playing a lesser role.

mileswmathis. com/henryvii.pdf

Whenever you have child sacrifice, demon worship, and degeneracy the Jews are usually involved. As a history buff it's an intriguing topic. As a man living in the here and now it's minutia. What matters is that the Jews still live and conspire. We must consign them to the history books or we will suffer that fate.

Go away.

Go away.

Attached: stop hitting yourself.gif (267x200, 30.39K)

Hiram's role in that story is as the dumb goy getting fleeced, akin to Joseph and the Pharoah. Neither stories are true, they're more like fables that work as instruction manuals on how to defraud royalty.

Here's your (you)

Attached: b48485d5448b72e285805e8d3adae40945ea38a8acb35729e953a3cefb3358e6.jpg (1500x949, 193.78K)

They are part of the Semitic family

i started a thread a month or so back that explores the possibilty that the first jews were poos but mods deleted it. here's a link to the article i greentexted from.

hindufocus.wordpress.com/2009/09/20/abraham-brahma-sarah-saraswati/

Dude … it's too late now - it's almost 2 Am here in Germany - and if this thread dies I'll make another one and hope to see you there I'll title it "Who wants to talk about the Bible get in here - Catholics and Protestants not allowed" or this direction and hope to see you there. I wanna talk about the Bible and the races in it, the God of the Bible and the future from now on, but why I respond is (besides people here seem to not distinguish between jews and israelites) because I really want to know why some people, like you I see, think that Yahweh is either some vulcano god, or what you just talked about or etc. and not THE God of the Bible. It buffled me for a long time. If this thread exist tomorrow at what time you'll be here? (Or like I said I just open another thread and hope for you)

Good Night

Hmm, if this was true, the most likely scenario would have been the white Aryans first establishing a racial caste system to preserve their qualities, then kikes somehow infiltrating and corrupting them into turning it into a classical class-based system (independent of race), just like they did in modern white countries (this could have been the original Judeo-masonry), and then eventually a war breaking out as Aryans tried to save their people and civilization from the kikes and subhumans (like in WW2), after which the exiled kikes started larping as Aryans in the lands which they infested next, carrying traces of previous host's knowledge (think modern USA after WW2). Their patterns never change.

Also, kikes are closely related to gypsies, which were exiled from India precisely because of behaving like kikes. They could be the proto-gypsies, but I believe that their common characteristics arouse out of gypsies always hanging out in the ghettos with the Jews, picking up their religious, cultural etc. customs. If you want to know how inner Talmudic court works, find a local gypsy king and ask him about his culture and life.