The biggest lie that "far right" tells

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Did anyone of you ever heard about who this man was? Outside of propaganda? He wasn't a communist, he wasn't anti-christian, he wasn't anti-european and he wasn't anti-tradition.
In fact he's the only man in conterporary world who had any sort of plan how do deal with scurge of modernism, immorality and liberalism.

He was a reactionary, christian and had a plan how to implement those values back into Europe. Yet all you idiots know about him are lies spread by either ignorant or evil.
Do ANY of you even know what "Kalergi plan" was?

Attached: 1423682121258.jpg (220x348, 14.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hist-chron.com/judentum-aktenlage/zionismus/op/Kalergi/ENGL-Kalergi-plan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 845dd0b272efca7049980e6ee1b94e3f2de4a55a803331ca305b2e3f98d4d9a7.png (512x512, 171.62K)

Did you wander in here by mistake, you silly bitch?

>He was a reactionary, (((christian))) and had a plan how to implement those values back into Europe.
So, he's as evil as he is said to be, if not more.

He wasn't the only kike to propose this same plan to exterminate whites.

Attached: hoot.png (1314x638, 388.48K)

I thought glow niggers were masters at gaslighting

Get off my board, christcunt.

kikeopedia have underplayed the creation of a mudrace? Color me shocked.

Attached: 29d8a82672c3a16e5d982dc3bbc57dcb6b62d1c33f82286f9eaa027ca49afdb4.jpg (750x447, 58.36K)

There is no essay called the "Kalergi plan". It was taken from a longer work. OP is right, he was reactionary in the evolian sense. In other words: caste. This is also why Evola is cancer and the NS was right to shun and spy on the filth. I would have had him shot.
I fucking hate reactionaries. RETARDS. Mostly anglos too.

Attached: You See Goyim.jpg (2121x1353, 937.82K)

Just buy googling 'Kalergi plan', this comes up: hist-chron.com/judentum-aktenlage/zionismus/op/Kalergi/ENGL-Kalergi-plan.html
All the info you need to confirm that it actually is a plan for extermination of the European peoples by mixing them with darker races.

Thanks for confirming that you traitorous kike slaves are just another layer of filth that needs to be washed away.

Sage for disinfo kikery.

There needs to be a full on war on Evola tards. Go convert to islam, fucking spastics.
It's embarrassing to be see with them. Incel virgins.

Don’t know, don’t care, LOOK. I can prove the most violent spineless weakling on the planet ought to learn to toughen up and close their eyes in the face of stimuli that upset them instead of chimping out.

It goes like this: fish cells graft better to human cells than human cells do.

It goes like this: laser-shaped food coloring may be the key to vascularizing printed organs.

It goes like this: all of humanity may be someday replaced by a fish-cell species with artificial organs and bright yellow capillaries.

Grey outside, weirdly colored inside.

Because we can perfectly sculpt that body. That body can live, and live, and live. We can sculpt that body so well we could transfer a present human into it so they too could live, and live, and live.

Why hasn’t it happened? Because people think losing their shit and tantruming violently at each other is strength, that’s why. So the supremely healthy but admittedly kind of ugly greyform isn’t culturally viable yet, even though people would be happier and healthier like that, because ghetto punks would lose their shit over it.

The big lie of the far right is that violence is strength, but any fucking animal can be strong. Humans have the potential to be IMMORTAL.

*seen
I'm shaking

*strong in that sense, I meant

Jidf larpagan on point to turn this into a d&c shit flinging contest.

And another.

And another

I blame Ricardo Spencers. FUCKING EVOLA.

Humanity is being held back biotechnologically by nigger-souled people in every country. You know what African countries hate? People turning white. That’s all I can think about when you fucking white niggers fret about race. We can do better than human flesh, but you fuckers won’t allow real strength to exist on this earth. Humanity isn’t strong enough yet to keep its emotional flux down at the level of the everlasting.

Swarthy Italian negro wants to lecture me on caste.

Evola was cancer because he ignored race, but Hitler should have put some emphasis on caste. Races need to be separated from each other, but within each race there are several classes of people.

you moral-fag quasi-moderate fuckwit.

How is that moderate or moral-fagging? I not only support a hierarchy among races, but within them.

Schlick more, Merkel

Absolute psychosis. Back in reality, we’re coming up on reconstruction of people. Castes are imbecilic; they’re inefficient. The biotech era will enable specializing people in radically more efficacious ways without gimping the wealth of anyone.

hybridization is a lefty canard. imagine actually buying it for non-antiwhite jew reasons.
fucking Utopian muh space travel faggotry.

One of the clues that places like this amount to South Africa arguing with China is that if you shits were American you’d know you’re all just meat - and modern countries can grow meat in an industrial vat.

Singing meats, fingering the internet.

(((>(1)))) and done.

Leftists got Skittles in their diversity initiatives, they bought into race hardcore and lost an election. Didn’t you notice?

gay creative-writing rambling

They didn't lose because they "bought" into race(whatever that means), they lost because your shithole was still majority white.

People call biotechnological truth “utopianism” because they’re ruled by their guts and gonads! They’re too weak to face a rude reality! Egalitarianism is the meat-reality that psychotic hierarchs can’t handle, but they aren’t going to get a choice! This world is damned fucking hostile to people who can’t face reality!

can't argue - typical narcissist

OP obviously never read the SS manual on Freemasonry, or read Kalergi’s father’s book shilling for jews. Or perhaps he never realized Kalergi was a collaborator of (((Georgy Lukacs))), so-called ‘Father of Western (Cultural) Marxism’ and ideological mentor of the (((Frankfurt School)))?

Lmao he was a jewish supremacist. Lile, he didn't even try to hide it. Things like "jews gotta be the new nobility". Semitic bullshit (including christianity) has no place in europe.

So you definitely arent from here, or you'd know what youre doing wrong. Sage for disinfo and offtopic

Attached: download (14).jpeg (300x168, 3.75K)

hahaha, jew cuck and a caste shill, off topics? tahahaha