Antifa, consequences will never be the same

I thought this was thread worthy, mostly because it's an antifa bitch crying when having to face the consequences of her actions, but also because it's important to under the psychology of the enemy.

As the video shows, the majority of antifa members don't even give consequences of their actions a single thought. They live in these bubbles of groupthink and being coddled, so the concept of consequences other than praise and being able to virtue signal simply don't exist. Every now and then that bubble is popped and this is how they react when facing reality face to face. This is the equivalent of the IDF having to wear diapers because they shit and piss themselves the second they meet the enemy.

Attached: antifa assaults someone, cries when being arrested.mp4 (623x781 6.92 MB, 353.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A
soundcloud.com/user-645038298-857769547/infil-audio
www35.zippyshare.com/v/yHoJoMbE/file.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0Wd2XWo3L7R
ghostbin.com/paste/w2sya
pastebin.com/bHLVLyE3
archive.fo/N4wA8
archive.is/yEIxt
issuu.com/adbusters/docs/adbusters_111_preview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pulling a fire alarm for a non emergency reason is a felony.

Attached: [scientists_laughing].jpg (640x312, 51.47K)

Biggest thing to take away here is that UCB, literal BAMN/ANTIFA cental had the cops come and detain an ANTIFA member when only a year ago the cops were forced to stand down as an MMO battle took place in the streets of an American city. So I guess progress is being made.

Can't find a longer video.

Antifa are literal NPCs. They don't think at all. They're given attack orders by jew organizers and media bosses and then go after the target like bloodhounds.

Just noticed the topic:

The Orwellian Implications of Transgender Politics.

given by a transfaggot, and protested by Antifa. This is some serious clown world shit.

user, this is literally behavior out of the jewish handbook. It's playing the victim and pretending innocence, while making a scene. Wailing, crying and proclaiming persecution…jews learn this before they can walk.

You know, /our guys/ usually don't dare to do reckless shit because they know that the system is just looking for an excuse to destroy their lives.

Which begs the question, how can Antifa act with impunity most of the time (OP's case is the exception that proves the rule), and more importantly, how can they act with confidence that they can get away with it, and claim to be revolutionaries at the same time?

I refuse to believe that they are so stupid that they don't see the contradiction. More likely, it's the case of leftists pretending to be stupid, because people forgive stupidity easier than they forgive deliberate treachery and scheming.

I'd extend it to leftist behavior in general, jews have just mastered it.

Yeah, big time.

Still trying to make out what the bitch was screaming initially
Someone help me with this one?

This shit is funny, and this is the mindset of these retards, they're mentally unhinged babies who have been set loose to do crazy shit.
But do not underestimate these loons, they should be rightfully laughed at but understand that in the vast majority of cases, they hold the power. That blue haired feminist you knew in school? She now has the power to get anyone removed from the school and potentially ruin their life, all they need to is cry to the right member of staff and fuck you over big time.
Same in a place of work, they can get you fired for shit you say even outside of work if you are not careful, they're weak in situations where they do not hold power, but when they are given power, they know how to abuse it.

Kids in schools fall for the mistake of pissing these people off intentionally, don't bother. Laugh at them from a distance, if challenged, defend yourself… But don't go out of your way to antagonize them, they do not understand their own consequences… But they know very well that they can unleash terrible consequences for those who go against them openly.
Be smart and you can best them, fight on their turf however, you have an uphill battle against an entirely Jewed system.

here's the speaker they were protesting, apparently it looks like they regularly protest that thing

Attached: jenn smith.jpg (1200x800, 203.02K)

I also want to state that this only backfired on her because it was a trans person speaking.
If it was a white male speaking shit about trans people, they would not even be allowed a platform, these people use some ass backwards system to determine whether it's "your place" to speak. They buy fully into the idea that free speech shouldn't be a thing and they make it so the more "oppressed" you are then the more say you have in these sorts of events… This weird system started probably back in the Chanology and occupy Wallstreet days where both things were subverted by rabid SJWs.

She can get fined at best.

It started during OWS (occupy wall st)
Its called "The Progressive Stack" & white males (even gay ones) are at the bottom of the list meaning you don't get to say shit

You're new to this aren't you?

You're right of course, because that speaker is a transfaggot the people in charge didn't cancel the event because they feared reprisal for being anti-transgender, even though the topic was anti-transfaggotideology. Fuck, the convolution here is just difficult to fathom how it could even happen.

As in communists? As in jewish communism? Antifa is funded and trained in political activism by mossad handlers. They are class A race traitors, criminal terrorists against local politics, activist for poverty slavery and spineless whores to the jewish mafia.

That's the fucking term I was looking for! Slipped my memory
I don't have my eyes on the ball every second, but I have the general idea of how these people operate. Seeing as I'm homeschooling my kids, I've already put as many measures in place as possible to prevent the corruption of their minds. I could not live with myself if my daughter turned into the screaming banshee found in OP's video.
May be new, but we're all fighting the good fight.

Leftists includes all of those entities. You must be new here, we quit calling the people on the left "libs/liberals" back before the 1st exodus. It's just easier to group them all by saying leftists. They all need to be purged irrespective.

That's cool.
Sorry, not trying to be a dick though I probably am succeeding

Attached: Jewish Faggot Antifa.mp4 (1280x720, 894.12K)

Attached: Oy eh.jpg (517x650, 101.09K)

just so you know foreign people, America is ripe for takeover. you can just walk on in and get government funding via welfare even.

Attached: antifa feminists.webm (666x420, 7.84M)

Listen. I swear one day you will be bitten by a savage dog and when it happens you will know exactly why.

heh don't worry about it.
Zig Forums is a board of diversity and inclusion after all, friend.
Any recommended reading for how these institutions are over time subverted by marxist SJW types? I have this idea that this has been in the works for multiple generations
polite sage for off topic.

Attached: Berkley Antifa Running Scared.mp4 (370x360, 3.18M)

What welfare will there be when the system collapses? What happens when the heavily arm whites rise up? Seems to me the mudshit invasion is exactly what will push the right over the edge into action. Instead of those mudshits fixing their own country, they just end up purged in a foreign country when the happening starts.

First off, stop using 'sjw' unironically. You sound like some kinda Shapiro faggot.

Read Mein Kampf.

Attached: dukes of hazard.mp4 (640x360, 8M)

Attached: antifa tears.jpg (540x811, 91.12K)

kek, nobody is this stupid. I can see them being assholes, I can see them being self righteous, but to go to your enemies and berate them for defending their own interests like this….hilarious.

"It's not fair, It's not fair!"

This. So many of these discord screenshots or antifa posts are laughably transparent.

Leftist means you believe in a left/right political spectrum, which is just a circus for the masses. Communism means you believe in the opposition of communism and capitalism, which is a more elaborate lie and a front for organized jewish crime. The next best group term would be jews, which is also a front based on lies to hide criminals. Above that you have an entire pool of terms accurately describing this group…internationalists, globalists, synagogue of satan, parasites, merchants of death, war mongers, shapeshifter, lizard people, smut peddler, thieves, deceivers, liars, a rootless international clique, nation wreckers, evil personified etc. Choose your poison, user.

Stop being a fucking pedant. No one gives a fuck what it actually means when it's colloquially known to mean something else.

Nope, jews is the highest tier. They are racial supremacist clique and genetically evil.

Wut. You're free to break this shit down any way you want to, I don't care how much detail your wish to stratify to, I'm going to still to calling them all leftists. It's simple, and simple things tend towards being efficient.

still/stick

But you repeat yourself.

(((antifa)))

'DAILY REMINDER THE DAY Zig Forums INFILTRATED ANTIFA AND IT WAS REVEALED THEY LITERALLY TAKE ORDERS FROM THE (((JDL))) AND ZIONIST SCUMBAGS

1 hour & 40 minute tape of two Zig Forums Anons undercover at a local AntiFa meeting where they planned to shutdown a "white supremacist" rally. The audio is very clear & loud & would only need some editing to be useful for propaganda purposes. Highlights of the tape include them admitting affiliation with the JDL, admitting being a violent organization & going beyond a "peaceful vigil" with confrontation. They discuss logistics and shutting down the event with intimidation and by drowning them out with noise and chanting.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

Audio:
soundcloud.com/user-645038298-857769547/infil-audio

CLEAN AUDIO HERE, DOWNLOAD IT WHILE YOU CAN
www35.zippyshare.com/v/yHoJoMbE/file.html

user'S IMPROVED QUALITY AUDIO
Please be kind and try to transcribe and write some kind of a subtitle if you can.
vocaroo.com/i/s0Wd2XWo3L7R

Some Timestamps:

Transcripts courtesy of TripCode Autscript:
GhostBin:
ghostbin.com/paste/w2sya
PasteBin:
pastebin.com/bHLVLyE3

Previous Thread:

Archive:
archive.fo/N4wA8

Now you know why they're attacking "no more wars for inbred jewhores" Tucker right now instead of (((billionaires)))

hoe lee chit

Attached: damson.png (500x500, 474.73K)

Ladies and Gentlemen: Welcome to nu/pol/.

It's rhetoric, guys. By endlessly creating these weaponized terms as fronts for their crime racket, they divide their enemies into groups who all chase after different boogeyman. And even if you would all stick to "jews", you're playing right into their hands, because there is no such thing as jews.
jews are not bound to a homeland.
jews are not bound to a race
jews are not bound to a language
jews are not bound to a religion
jews are not bound to a bloodline
The only things that combine them is the fear of persecution and the hatred against the persecutor, which are both based on them committing crimes.

I hate these deranged, soulless cretins so much. They really deserve to live in the communist third-world hellhole they want to create.

Attached: 1561455407453.jpg (1203x1700 670.64 KB, 482.34K)

haha wtf is de-arrest tactics

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. Are they gonna try some "sovereign citizen" shit? I hope they do and film it.

I'll be damned, found this list online:

1. Play Tug-of-War with the Cops at a Demo
2. Dropkick a Cop
3. Lift Your Friend out of a Police Van
4. Turn out on the Streets and Get in Their Way
5. Mace a Cop
6. Push a Cop Over
7. Pull a John Brown
8. Open the Door of a Cop Car
9. Get the Cops from Behind
10. Get a Running Start

Basically Antifa's de-arrest tactics = assault police or obstruct

Point and laugh at them while readying the noose.

What is "trans ideology"?

I'd assume it's identity politics, but that's just a guess.

I wonder if they have any de-magdumpedinthechest tactics as well.

It's gotta be some kindergarten gym game like "untagging" in a game of tag or some shit.

It is, they just send a fat bitch to take the bullet instead.

Literally none of them look like students but look like 50 year old ringers. It's always nice to see non students doing their best to interrupt what students learn with their premade professional signs, token fat half beaner/white Green Card donation factory with a frizzy pulled back pony tail and her multiple different Fathered goblins around her in clothes I paid for while her pancake flopper tits droop out of a fuchsia MooMoo, yoga pants, and broken flip flops. Let's not overlook balding midget tough guy with Top Gun glasses in his VNeck and Keds trying to get college puss by being "one of them". Then of course we have other balding midget guy who is 60 with his X-Men Cyclops Ruby colored glasses which ooze wisdom as he tries to fit in by dressing like he is a Middle School John Bender from the Breakfast Club. Finally we come to the Milo look alike unich overseer in the very background with the classic arms crossed "I am in charge" glare while looming over it all next to the biggest guy they have, in a fucking beret, who has been regulated to be a fucking cameraman as she has a smirk of "we totally are changing the world right now and I am totes going to be on the cover of our FB page tonight after I put in ten minutes of work this week to round up these glorious examples of society after cashing my paycheck from Berkeley for teaching transhumanalcrossectionalmascufemitoxicity training which makes me very intelligent and qualified to convince my third graders they need to cut their penis off to be accepted.

Anyhow…

If I had to guess it's when a jewish judge and a jewish prosecutor let off a jewish perpetrator. Unfortunately for the zogbots among antifa's ranks, they are less likely to get this privilege due to their lack of chosenite. The zogbot might get a little protection but at any moment during their time being a useful Goodest Goy™ promoting jewish capitalism using jewish neo-marxism and pretending to fight jewish zionism gets the old knife in the back routine. The zogbot is especially useful for providing human shielding from other zogbot fire to protect the increasingly-rare Good Jews™ among their ranks. When this gold star goy is lying bleeding out in the street while the kosher nationalists surround him during their fight for the existence of isnotreal as a jewish ethnobase, xir will be spat on and forgotten and replaced by another golem thereby avoiding arrest.

This - I imagine - is the essence of de-arrest.

It happens pretty often not as often as I'd like though

Attached: I_need_muh_service_animal_antifa_cunt_tears_Berkley2017.mp4 (1280x720, 11.66M)

Some based Chad should have yelled: "Someone get me that things service animal, it's lunch time" or something like that just to watch the reeee

By the way, bitch with the levi jacket (bottom left) is the runner in the video. Here it has no mask. Easy identification if we get bored later.

Was the horn real? Holy shit

Attached: Sonic and Elliot's Wacky Adventures™.png (827x834, 1.37M)

is transsexuality just the insanelogical conclusion to circumcision?

Jews ARE a race, and nothing else, and they can be identified genetically. Kikes are terrified of this fact because we can always weed them out.

Clown world indeed

kojimbob was right all along

Attached: good_old_days.png (680x699, 264.33K)

I like how you also slip a nice fuck you to Israel at the end for good measure. Nice job OP.

Attached: c78e7102cb8c507de1ec00ae7b0c46424df65bf35695dc6bbaf386a67ada7e6e.jpg (780x703, 129.43K)

More like "Her dog just bit me. I needs to be put down"

Not real antifa. But it doesn't change the fact that everything said is 100% accurate.

Don't be stupid. Anifa is run by the local glowniggers in each country, and in the USA, that would be the FBI. If Antifa have international contacts and run guns, they can have CIA and ATF as well.

Dubs wasted on an idiot who doesn't realize the horn was added on by Zig Forums

Attached: thefloorischildsupport.jpg (579x636, 88.72K)

Free drugs for showing up, user. It's Vancouver after all. Critical mass of people for protesting.

The irony being Adbusters of Vancouver first floated the Occupy idea.

Attached: how occutards were destroyed.jpg (768x570, 140.49K)

I used to wonder this too, but then the Covington High School kids thing happened. You know what all the faggots, subhumans and whores were saying? "That smile! I've seen that smile before. It is an evil smile. A confident smile that exuberates power and authority. It is an oppressive smile." And a million other things to suggest that our mere existence and presence, as white men, is enough to cause these people harm. Simply walking down the street makes them realise our superiority, our authority, that we own this world, that we made this world. If we look at them; they recoil or lash out, unable to bear the judgement of one so beyond them. If we do not look at them; we remind them of how unimportant and unnecessary they are. It does not matter what we do or what we do not do; our mere existence is enough to discomfort them.

As such our simply being alive and proximate is to them a crushing attack; our presence is perceived as an overbearing authority that humiliates and belittles them, and it is something they are powerless to fight back against. Our remaining alive constitutes the victory of our kind over theirs; and thus they want to destroy us and all memory of us.

And that is why, sad as it might be; there is only one solution.

Attached: 1428763848552.jpg (500x750, 258.31K)

Leftism is default because it caters to childless poor people. As you gain assets and kids you recognize parasitical behavior more and more. Also, in my case, I was a degenerate drunk and once I got sober I saw the parasitical behavior crystal clear. My old "friends" (if you can call them that, many were kikes) even went so far as trying to gaslight me. They see people waking up and deviating from the default narrative as an existential threat, and that's simply because they're intellectually lazy.

Here is something mentioned in another thread about "bargaining" and the Kubler-Ross scale.

archive.is/yEIxt

I listened to this on my commute when I didn't have control of the radio (carpooling). It's beyond pilpul, this is call centre training to get people to calm down when their credit card is maxed out when they're on vacation.

Attached: resentment.png (1291x322, 178.75K)

She is too hot to be in antifa. This is a joke

What a fucking pansy. Jesus Christ. My garden has more testosterone than that entire room.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.69K)

Can anyone tell me why they always have to make stupid, pointless noises with horns and megaphones?

Attached: antifa noises.webm (1920x1080, 3.09M)

"Threw up our hands and walked away"

If this guy would have taken what he wrote and tag lined it as "Walk Away" he would be a millionare right now but that other guy snagged it. But this guy is right, they really do not want anything from white men and white women are not far behind if straight. The DNC has completely been hijacked by them as well, just look at their campaign promises and shit at this point. It's a dead party. Why anyone remains is beyond me.

bump
for "that smile!"

Attached: SuperSmirk1.jpg (154x157, 4.61K)

But who are the jews? Are the Ismaelis jews too? And the gipsys? The secret government and world vermin media certainly are protective of these packs of tapeworms. Almost as protected as the rabbis themselves

They're signals, like cavalry bugle calls. That's how the ringleaders give orders to their packs. Advance, retreat, get violent, fall down and get weepy like victimes, throw shit, set fires,

Attached: ruthlessness.jpg (500x750 379.84 KB, 62.41K)

Attached: zeal and furry.jpg (500x750 62.91 KB, 39.58K)

Who is the emperor?

Go back to your masters and tell them that they should send someone else.

me

hi

It’s Dingold Brumpf glownigger, now get OUT!!

lmao
o-fucking-k, bud.
It's a genuine question and I was genuinely interested but as it stands; being evident from you reply, their isn't one… Not even figuratively.

Attached: 5L37r7x2.png (675x496, 207.73K)

kid, you need to have a passing familiarity with warhammer 40k to discuss politics with the adults

I'll have you know that I'm well versed in the works of Marx AND Fredrich Engles, and have personally studied the protesting actions of Abbie Hoffman. You facists think I have concequences for my actions when the popular culture accepts these things as "cool"? Wow. You facists are gonna be really supprised when we come out en masse and no one will care when we punch you nazis. It's obvious that those cops were Nazis. Under Anarcho-Communism we'd kill them on site, and due to them being dumb nazis they couldnt' fight back. You see, this wasn't a concequence. This was simply an exaple of Statist Institutionalized Xenophobia against LGBT Rights, and Racism.

You nazis think we have concequences? Wow.

:^)

I actually have enjoyed Adbusters on occasion. The first one I ever read was The Big Ideas of 2047 and I still consider it one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.

Further on this point, while Adbusters began OWS, only a short time later they completely disowned it saying it grew into something else.

A mentally ill man in a dress claiming to be a moral arbiter whilst brain damaged commies and anarchists disrupt the faggots' speech with their usual retardation. Reason number 6 million why we can't have nice things.

Smiley with a carat nose. Have a (you).

BTW issuu.com/adbusters/docs/adbusters_111_preview

Is warhammer any good? I have always seen it as a d&d type thing which I've never been into either and most of the people into it seem like massive losers.

it's edgy, but it's a good fantasy world, with a very deep and rich lore

Attached: pepe_wh40.png (706x1000, 1.09M)

You have no idea of the world of hurt you and your faggot brethren are facing, but when the happening starts, you're all going to find out.

Almost had a stroke reading that.

Holy shit, you are delusional. In an unlikely case of an commie revolution you people would be the 1st one to be rounded up and shot at the wall, because you would no longer have a purpose.
I think you spent your last brain cell for that

Attached: not_humans.png (500x481, 259.28K)

It's just LGBT people, ban LGBT advocacy/propaganda like Russia and groups like antifa won't be a problem anymore. A lot of them have proven that they can't behave without being punished by law enforcement.