ITT: I debunk Zig Forums's "ORANGE MAN BAD" myths about President Trump

Welcome

I wanna make a thread to talk about the recent criticisms of President Donald Trump - not from the hateful left, but from the right-wing. Most of these criticisms are fake news and often a misrepresentation of whats going on, so I'll go after the main ones

Hateful Democrats in the House have been blocking Trump from building the wall. They refuse to vote for any bill that gives funds to the wall. No matter how much Trump pushes for the wall, they shoot it down each time. So in 2020 when the GOP takes back the House and Senate, Trump can effectively build a wall right away now that Democrats can't hold him back.

He's no more pro-Israel than any other president since 1950. He's doing brinkmanship politics with Iran right now, and the result (US-Iranian cooperation) could present an existential threat to Israel.

Also consider that not nuking a place doesn't mean that he loves the place; he can't just destroy Israel without having the real Jewish puppets (ex. Russia, Europe) declare war on us

Trump has cut funds used to investigate white nationalist groups. He also takes a neutral approach to these groups and has done more to deport wetbacks than any other president, as well as ban Mudslimes from entering America. He has empowered white pride at levels not seen since the early 20th century

Iran attacked the U.S., not the other way around. If Iran had attacked a manned airplane, then yeah Trump has every right to turn it into radioactive vapor.

Attached: Anime_reaction_picture_use_102_OpGlo.jpg (676x620, 95.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/largest-numbers-ever-trumps-immigration-ad-lib/582133/)
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1134538166919204865
youtube.com/watch?v=n6GXRUDb8r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Epic fed thread. The drone never existed and the tanker was hit by Israeli torpedos, which is why the US is not allowing an investigation. KLOBBMPF is not my president.

Just because you pay for advertising here doesn’t mean it works. Yang Gang deserves the Nazi vote currently as bug people are less pozzed than any other candidate. Yang Gang!

FOCUS ON THE BAG
EVERYTHING ELSE IS A DISTRACTION

Please lad stop the low tier trolling, you don't even bother changing your avatar. I know it's easy (you)'s but at least make it funny instead of just raw shitposting.

Attached: fak u bik boi.jpg (500x666, 59.24K)

How about you debunk yourself you Kushner payroll faggot.

Daily reminder that although voting and by extension, campaigning, isn't bad in and of itself, but just be aware that electing presidents that you know little of aside from policies or aren't within your social circle/class/standing will result with a the president being someone connected to all sorts of undesirables and shady figures (i.e. kikes).

Attached: DUCE.mp4 (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Fake news

Notice how liberals can't make up any cohenrent rebuttal other than petty insults. Trump Derangement Syndrome at full force

Attached: 6813e6c98ffeda1736b08524e24133cd5114a316bc2b433fff7cc1719628addd.jpg (951x800, 231.95K)

Hey Pablo
Your kike-sellout vowed, by way of the Q Larp, to go after the banking dynasty.
If you had all the money in the world, literally, and there are billions of people needing a paycheck, wouldn't you give them a gun and send them our way if someone was threatening your existence?

Things that make you go, hmmmmm….

Mattis is a man with integrity and he was replaced by pissraels bitch pompeo.

things that make you go hmmmmm…

Trump's children are literally kikes

Attached: OP's_favorite_snack.gif (270x199, 171.7K)

Didn't he leave cuz Trump wanted to pull out of
Syria?
I mean, Mattis prolly spent a lot of time and men in Syria, so it was arguably for the best. But we should just nationalize the syria pipeline and distribute the profits to the citizens. Call it a freedom dividend.

"If you don't like trumlestein you're a liberal" - Mossad

Sorry for the lazypost. I mean that it was understandable Mattis would be unhappy about leaving, but we really shouldn't be there without a very good reason.

polite sage.

a fence is not a wall

NO KIKE WE SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES FUCKING BUSINESS!

Take a fucking hint!

Attached: natsoc.png (1024x768, 1006.81K)

i am twelve what is zion dion

You’re either a shill or a based Trump supporter like my brother who wishes he could eat the sloppy cum out of his baby mama while supporting the 6 gorillion 88D chess plan. You’re kind is known here and is promptly outed. What has Trump delivered on? No wall. Still millions of illegals. More of a Lame duck president than King Nigger. Who’s an illegal too. Better luck next time my (((fellow))) anonkun.

Attached: 8F2B13AD-86E7-4F6C-8CEC-1A949DC3F198.jpeg (962x989 39.84 KB, 183.77K)

fuck off kike

…Sorry mate. Nationalism doesn't work, take the supremacy pill. We're all in darwinistic competition with one another, and we work together for mutual benefit… until we don't. We HAVE the bloody pipeline, and we'll KEEP the bloody pipeline. No sense in going "Oh well we have all this shit we fought for, let's just get rid of it."

Now, whether we can afford it is a different question. But giving it up to go "Oh let's just get out of Syria cuz it's the right thing to do." is dumb. If we're to leave, it's because it's not worth the lives of our countrymen, and we have no real quarrel with the Syrians. But we have assets there, so no sense leaving them to the Israelis/Genie Energy.

Fuck off amerikike. Go back to your tornadolands and leave the rest of the world unpozzed.

How many miles of wall that isnt repairing already existing infrastructure have been built?

Fake news.

When Shareblue sends their faggy Never-Drumpf shills, they aren't sending us their best

Yes, Trump wanted peace in Syria but Mattis seemed to be a crypto-deep state shill who opposed it

Yeah fuck off moshe. I’m an equal opportunity employer. And your Drumpf outed him self long ago. Again I’ll site my brother as a perfect example of a Trump supporter. Likes a Coal Burner, but can’t get what a nigger has gotten many times. Probably because that nigger is based. You’re kind are so delusional it’s beyond amusing.

Yeah fuck off schlomo. Mossad never sends their best, trust me I know. Like look at you. Clearly a huge shill with no logic or basis. Does your based nigger please your wife too?

how the fuck did you pull that out of my comment. nothing i said implies that i want you to like trump you stupid moronic faggot

what i was pointing out how stupid it is to vote for someone just because their demographic isn't fucking niggers. why the hell do we have to settle between a chink and a faggot kike dick sucker. why the hell do we have to settle for anything less than our own people

Lol on that topic, coal burners and nigger lovers all seem to like trump. Makes since that orange traitor pals around with Kayne so much…
If you support trump you’re literally a white nigger. Or an actual one

Yeah nice try co-opting terms, mossad faggot. It’s those damn “deep-staters” amiright go-guys?

Nigger do you know what natsoc is?

Less than 2. It's bloody disgusting.

Because it’s a 2 party system. And until revolution or civil war happens. You choose your poison. In a federal level you’re throwing away your vote if you don’t vote for one party. On state and lower it’s fine. I personally do my best to destroy Democrats as I hate them and their cronies.

On the most part yes. I don’t hate niggers but I don’t deny reality either. My point is if you want to vote for him fine. But if you actually defend him you’re a bigger cuck than I’m with Her supporters. Because atleast they admit they’re communist.

Thanks to trump I unironically hate the “right wing” in burgerland more than the left. At least the leftist are honest about what they are.

Shareblue is really triggered tonight. You kikes like to pretend you speak for all anons as if you think anons are a literal hive of drones like your NPCs on social media. Sad! I should also remind you:

TICK-TOCK GOES THE CLOCK! YOUR TIME IS ALMOST UP!!

Attached: 200percentsmug.png (523x540, 181.46K)

Nice dubs. Can’t say I even hate commies. They tend to be disgusting losers who just want free shit. Again, it’s at least honesty. Right wingers talk about values while they pick your pocket.

That would be 'cite' you fucking dumb kike.
Learn the language you shill in and learn it well.

Yeah how about
FUCK YOU
Come get me trust the plan do nothing faggot. You’re upset that you didn’t stand up to your wife’s bull like you said you would, huh?

Both sides of the fence.

Tell that to pissrael

Excuse me nigger?

What about his gun control legislation and ban on bump stocks/silencers?

It’s amazing how much cock righties will take if it’s from “their guy”

I love this debunking thread!

They weren't universalist nationalists like you guys were. Hitler cared about Germany, and tried to treat other countries well in general, but he wasn't a universalist. He was, in the positive sense of the word a supremacist. He wouldn't leave a country just to "stay out of other people's business." He'd leave because it was better for Germans.

(check em)
But have you ever actually seen a based white in real life?

How many miles of wall that isnt repairing already existing infrastructure have been built?

Yeah fuck off moshe shill. And I’m actually doing something about corruption by Doxing corruption officials and their Zog police. And tomorrow I’m getting a FOIA request done so I can get them out in jail. What do you do? Suck based based niggers cum out of your wife? Go home schlomo.

I hate both sides and would purge all wrong think if I was in charge so I’m not a good guy to relate too lol. Old school commies are not that bad but the new age are just like the Drumpf drones.

Fuck off boot licker. How does Daddy Drumpf dick feel up your ass?

I don’t play the fence. I make my intentions clear and announce them. People are just brain dead and don’t get it. I get that Republican or Democrat they both really need to get the rope.

Attached: FE76A5E4-4E66-4CC7-9EBC-819268B778E1.jpeg (1004x826 31.6 KB, 1.51M)

Plenty.
They RARELY "show their power level". They're successful as fuck and use kike laws to ignore kike rules.

You're literally both halves of reddit. /r/T_D and /r/politics.

That sounds really cool and all but trumps taught me not to trust lame “tough guy” talk. I’ll believe it when I see it

Someone’s salty lmao

Never once posted on reddit. You mad? Oh no I see through the political bullshit. I guess I should be shilled to death!

He betrayed his platform and his base and sucks everyone else's cock and shits on Whites. Fuck him and fuck you. Memes were popularized, not some disgusting namefag.

greentext doesn't count either newnigger

> fed thread
Speacking of which, wasn't FBI caught prompting the "Saint Tarrant" meme? And despite it, that thread is still open. Really makes you think.

No, the only thing they were trying to do was miserably failing at trying to pin Saint Tarrant's doings on Russia like the fucking glowniggers they are.
Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote for white complacency. You're not going to vote yourself out off your planned demise, White Man.

Attached: Glownigger_status_confirmed.png (1529x1907, 1.56M)

he isn't orange anymore now they paint white circles around the orbits of his eyes for that fresh youthful look

Stay mad Drumpf supporters. I call out all niggers and thier witchcraft. Which reminds me I have to make an anti King Nigger thread on /b/ as I always do the opposite of what niggers tell me to do.

He is more Zionist than all other presidents combined. People who support Trump are more Zionist than people who oppose Trump.

So much Fake News and TDS on this board. Where did this ORANGE MAN BAD bullshit come from?

Are we being raided by liberals?

Obligatory

Posting in a imkikey thread

Attached: trumpgoy.jpg (3048x3456, 1.92M)

"No one loves Israel more than I do" Donald J. Trump

Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: TrumpSayanim.png (1000x820 1.06 MB, 1.42M)

He literally went out of his way to deport old Germans.

No we just despise your boomer shit.

Our knight in white and blue.

FUCK OFF FED. REPORTED.

Fuck off faggot, Zig Forums is a Nat Soc board

See what I mean? Sissy liberals with nothing but cheap shots, pathetic really

Remember that this faggot used to run the board and drove all the effortposters away.

The only "cheap shot" is you being a race traitor.

You can't be a traitor when you are a dirty turkroach like kikey.

Maybe if you liberals made actual points, then maybe I can (and will) start debunking them???

All I see is you idiot lefties screeching "ORANGE MAN JEW!!!!"

See what I mean? The "Tolerant Left", everyone

Imagine being this braindead lmao

Oh yes, please make an example out of yourself liberal

Does the idea of 5 more years of a Trump presidency followed by 8 of a Pence presidency make you feel scared, queer?

I'm not a liberal faggot. That tactic won't work. Also funny how you call me a queer yet you support one of the most pro lgbt candidate lolololol

HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh wow you leftist freaks are amazing. Tell me, what kind of "LGBT ally" would appoint Electric Fence Pence to the Vice Presidency?

But Republicans had the house and the senate before mid-terms. Why didn't they build the wall then. Also: "I want people to come to America in bigger numbers then ever before"
That's not saying much, OP.
Your argument is that he doesn't take action against whites. However, he's done nothing to help us, and that's almost as bad
Maybe don't fly drones in their territory

Isn't it ironic that Trumpers, who believe immigrants should conform to a country's culture, are invading Zig Forums and not assimilating?

Trump was still thwarted by deep state RINOs. And no, Trump never said that. Fake news

It destroys the "ORANGE MAN ZIONIST" meme

Did you not read my post?

It wasn't in their territory and besides that is not an actual excuse to shoot shit down. They are beyond lucky it wasn't an American bomber otherwise Trump would have needed to invade

Yeah keep telling yourself that. I'm not a leftist. Look at these pictures cuck. And don't try to act like he isn't pro lgbt.

P.S kys

Attached: D760XizXsAA4NIW.jpg (1598x837 58.05 KB, 274.79K)

Yeah right, you are totally not a leftist despite how much dumb shit you say. The fact is that Trump is your president and you can't stop being a whiny little bitch about it. Don't worry, I know you'll still vote for him next year ;^) bitch

It seems like you're blaming his failure on a vauge boogeyman. Who are these RINOs and how did they block the wall? Also, yes, he did say it (Source: theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/largest-numbers-ever-trumps-immigration-ad-lib/582133/)
Then why did he send 38 billion dollars to them?
Yes, I did. "He's not arresting us" does not make him pro-white. You don't stop a genocide by being neutral on issues, my friend. You'll need to be more specific about how he empowers white pride
The USA is amassing weapons at the Iranian border, and somehow Iran is starting this conflict?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1134538166919204865
You never answered my question about why trumpfags invade Zig Forums and refuse to assimilate to our culture?

>you aren't a (((Leftist)))
That's right, we aren't. And we arent (((right-wing))) either.

It's all controlled opposition, something (((you))) are being paid to create

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-09-59-03.png (2160x1080 838.36 KB, 800.31K)

The Never Trumpers like McCain

> Also, yes, he did say it (Source: theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/largest-numbers-ever-trumps-immigration-ad-lib/582133/)

Fake news, bias source that has it out for Trump

It's called "diplomacy", and they happen to be the only white democracy among shitskins and do more to mow shitskins down than any other country on Earth

By ignoring them, he lets them grow on purpose

Yes, if Iran wants peace then they have no reason to be alarmed by the usual U.S. movement in Iraq. We are fighting a war there, it shouldn't surprise them to see our troops near their border

Fake news, it was 100% written by some idiot aide who thought that pandering to queers would help Trump out. Not Trump's fault

Goddamn, so you are only two issues away from being a liberal which is just as bad, holy shit

holy shit, really?
maybe you should lurk here for more than an hour before posting. did you just start getting into politics or something?

im not going to go into depth with the rest of your "guy that just started paying attention" tier questions, but to answer them briefly: we already slotted the money to israel. trump is a civnat boomer yet in spite of that he ignited the white identity movement in both the united states and europe exactly as tarrant described. iran is being antagonistic, but weapons on their border is the status quo at this point. inflammatory remarks between heads of state does not outweigh the fact that trumps actions in regards to syria has allowed a hole to exist in the iron curtain protecting israel; that is a much bigger statement than anything previously mentioned.

trump is a wild card; the chaos candidate. hes a (((NYC))) business man, but he's not part of controlled opposition though he's being turned into that by his prompters.

Pack it up. You're finished, exposed yourself. No one's going to follow your chosen goy.

Attached: Aeluo3V.jpg (700x525, 92.03K)

Do they have white skin? Do they hate shitskins like you? If "yes" to both (HINT: it is), then they are white

I know, you must be jealous because you are likely a nigger yourself

Neck yourself

Trump's no wildcard

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-10-11-56.png (1080x2160 608.27 KB, 818.94K)

Yeah, you are definitely a liberal if not center-left based on how much stupid shit you are saying

You failed at your one and only job

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-10-14-25(1).png (1056x1425, 647.21K)

Why are you still saying stupid shit? We get it, you're a liberal

the reddit spacing was a dead giveaway. the only part of that that hold water is the fact that trump likely sees them that way and isnt wise to them; being a civcuck boomer.

jews arent white, user. theyre arab mutts. most of them have nigger hair and mutt features.

trump is a wildcard they did not expect because the RNC isnt as locked down as the DNC. he managed to slip in. ron paul could have done the same if he had the capital. we all saw how the RNC can be compromised away from their jewish roots.
business men donating to kikes is normal. doesnt mean theyre linked. the kike mafia in NY is real. do you think every manufacturing company in the united states that pays the kosher tax is a jewish agent?

youre the one claiming non-whites are white. did you fall for the israelis posting pictures of sluts in the IDF? wtf do you think a "jew fro" is?

>you must follow my jewish party if you don't want to be a (((liberal)))
Sad. Must be a slow day in Tel Aviv

Are Asians white? God damn you are retarded and demented.

First part meant for

One, McCain was a senator. Two, why do you think it'll get built if the house turns again?
Here's literally a video of him saying it, fact check your shit retard: youtube.com/watch?v=n6GXRUDb8r4
Why do we need diplomatic with them? What do we gain from having them as our allies? Why do we care about Shitskins in the middle east when we have millions sucking up welfare in our own country?
Not good enough. In order to be pro-white, one needs to actively help our cause
Again, you never answered my question about how hypocritical trumpfags are basically illegal immigrants to Zig Forums

It's literally his Twitter. If Trump didn't want pro-faggotry on it, there wouldn't be. It's entirely Trumps fault he let an aide do that

Maybe you should try reading a book. I know who those people are, but I'm using Socratic method to make my argument
I do agree with you about Trump being overall helpful to the movement, but unintentionally. As a person and a politician he's scum

Hitler designated the Japanese as white, and they sure act white (low crime, clean, etc.)

Why are you still saying stupid shit you little liberal cockscuker

Awww, the idiot lib replied to the wrong post. Cute

No he didn't you fucking retarded boomer kike scum.