Self-Help is a myth (*Warning, this is a very long post)

Part 1 of 8

Self Help books are a lie

You have no control of your life, how you feel or how you react. I do and I will explain, in specific detail, how.
First, let yourself assume who I am to make such a seemingly bold statement. I want you to remember the emotion or reaction you had to the statement, "You have no control. I control you and everything you do."
Understand that the only way to lead a person is to either have their trust or control their fear by pointing out the danger they face for not complying. You either believe me, or you fear what may happen if you don't comply with my order. Since it is difficult to gain your trust, it's quite a bit easier to instill fear into you. Since the dawn of time, people have studied human behavior and manipulated the environment to evoke emotion, the most common being fear.

Anger overshadows desire by a large margin. Anger can pull people out of apathy, shame and grief and incite them to action while desire can lead to anger by way of frustration when the object of your desire is not attained.

Pride comes next. Pride is a higher state of consciousness than Anger but only feels good to those accustomed to operating at a lower level of consciousness. Pride is the motivating factor behind the US Marine Corps and often will evoke a positive response in someone that may have been struggling in apathy, shame, guilt, grief and fear. In the Marine Corps there is a tongue in cheek saying, "The beatings will continue until morale improves!" Perhaps many would find it amusing, but the fact is the statement couldn't be more true. Anger is a level of consciousness far above even its neighbor, anger. Angry people eat. I want you angry and I want you proud because angry, proud people often act. Those hopeless do not.

In pride you find the controller due to its dependency upon outside conditions. I can make you proud. I can take anyone and make them proud by many means be it overcoming a seemingly impossible task or perhaps I own a media company or movie studio and the world needs a new star. This is a state of consciousness that is very easy to iimplant anyone into. It is also a very fragile state in that those proud are defensible and vulnerable. "If you're proud, why are you defensive?" many of us have wondered? Well, that is the state of pride. Pride is defensive because pride possesses the oiled down grip on the water balloon of consciousness. The slightest reduction in that which makes one pride and paranoia sets in. Pride is above anger and easily reverts back to it. Anger instills desire and action, once that action results in possession, greed is satisfied temporarily but is a fleeting response with a big appetite no matter how much it is fed. Pride is quite easy to get and exponentially easier to lose as all one has to do is break the arrogance and denial of the possessor.

You have no control over your life, how you feel or how you react. I do. Is this starting to take on a different appearance now? Continuing on…

Attached: primitiveman.jpeg (835x835, 85.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Revelations_of_the_Insider/Hidden_Hand.html
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Revelations_of_the_Insider/Revelations_of_the_Insider_2012_01_12.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 of 8

I have separated the next series of human consciousness for a very specific reason. At the lowest level of this grouping is Neutrality. When a human operates on this level of consciousness, they realize that the world is complex and not black and white. Although there are truths, they are often seeded into the grey. Black men don't often raise their children resulting in a magnitude of fatherless homes in the black community. This is a truth that finds itself seeded between 15 and 20% into the grey as it is estimated that somewhere between 15-20 black men of 100 do, in fact, end up raising their children to adulthood. The reasons have nothing to do with the truth as the truth is a statement of the effect, not the other way around. Someone denying this truth or taking insult to it is, in effect, misdirecting the anecdote. That is, they are falsifying a story to fit their their viewpoint, not telling a fact that stands contradictory to their perception. Their pride manifests an illusory view to which they cling (oily balloon) because pride feels better than the lower emotions one is set to fall upon for letting go of their deception. Much similar is the case of people denouncing segregation without mention of the self-segregation of societies upper echelon. Most often it is those from the segregated (gated) communities telling those of the integrated (non-segregated) communities they are guilty of some thought crime for wanting what they have. "Do as I say, not as I do!" never hearing in retort, "Where do you live?" Perhaps that is because Courage is most closely, consciously attainable with those of Neutral understanding of the world. By which I mean, when you see the world for what it is, you are likely to try new things as anxiety does not cripple you and obstacles appear as stimulants for your behavior. Neutrality is where one begins to recognize the manifestation of their own reality. The sense of opportunity becomes present, or rather, makes its presence known.
Which brings up Will. Oportunity is merely a thought when the will to manifest it is lacking and unless you are Socrates, you will not be remembered (am I instilling fear?) for your thoughts. This is the level where work becomes passion, or those pasionate about their work find themselves. We each possess passions, some of us desire beyond all else to become a musician but so few are employed in the field. We hear music everywhere, but mostly from a small, SELECTED group of musicians. How many hundeds of milions of people are passionate about music yet we know of, at very most, a coupe hundred which we can actually name employed in the field? Some of us, even though we listen to music daily, can name less employed in the field than digits attached to their own bodies. How very sad we don't live in a world where passions are harvested and nurtured and supported in the youth. How much human capital is lost to those that control the lower level of consciousness? Those that control pride.

3 of 8

Next on the scale comes acceptance. Here one comes to understand how they personally create their life experience. It is most often this level of consciousness one comes to when they take it upon themselves to enact their desire to bring others up from below. Although their intentions are good, their perception is mired in self-projection. When one comes to accept the world around them and it's flaws, they often for the first time feel light and free. This is where revelations are to be had because the mind can now interpret so much more of the cosmos in which it exists. Although still clouded by the delusion of self, all information, so far as it can be seen, is considered for validation. You can not offend someone at this level of consciousness with anything other than truth. Telling a person they are "racist bigots!" will have no effect on them if they accept that the world around them is manipulable and the projector of the noises flung in their direction is a product of that very manipulation. These people are easily trainable, often hold little to no bias and listen to all consideration before offering their input into a conversation. All humans have the capacity of reaching this level of consciousness, but this may be the highest level most can attain as reaching above takes a fundamental understanding of the world beyond the perceivable. We've all heard, "What is love" but few have the capacity to kinow the answer. Do not confuse acceptance for being passive. Those passive lack courage to speak up when spoken against or worse. You wouldn't want to insult, harm or otherwise envoke the wrath of someone operating at Acceptance for they know when to fight and when to walk away. Perhaps Kenny Rogers had a consciousness of acceptance? Those who come to accept the world don't look outwardly for their understanding of themselves. They don't seek blame for their state of existence, even though they may very well be the result of a bigger game, they don't envision a game bigger than their own world due to an iabilty to do so. Thinking about themselves thinking about themselves while being observed and thought about by another is unattainable in their minds eye. Maybe they've seen something similar, but even as they read this, it only emerges a picture of a picture they have seen somewhere but never had the capacity to thoroughly consider. "Always look for the hidden hand, it is always there." I tell people but so few understand that which I speak to be a manifested, existing object in their world as their world does not contain the hand at work, only the works of the hand, yet they proudly proclaim themselves to "see the world for what it is." Mired in illusion or, as I prefer to say, "stuck in the clay." Although those here are free in nearly every sense of the word, they are so easily enslaved by their acceptance of the world around them for what it is. They search for problems to solve, reject short term satisfaction that is ostensive to their long-term goals, and like to see the better in people often disregarding the habits of the class that person belongs to. Most civilizations, when reaching this point as a collective society, quickly fall into the hands of manipulation due to their high trust and acceptance. It is most often too late for them to react to a con, especially a con on a higher level since they "know" they see the world for "What it is." "I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt" is a phrase most often heard of societies at this level. Shame really, since their tolerance is the very thing which breeds intolerance of the lower classes. Their minds, solidified in "reality" cannot perceive a juxtaposition such as "intolerance of tolerance." They lack the capacity to live as another because they "understand what it must be like." These are good people and this is the highest form of existence for most on earth. IQ has very little bearing over this class as the range can be thought of as 85 - 140 in scope. Think of someone you know at each end and my point is taken.

4 of 8

Next we move into those of a Reasonable class. The class that prides itself upon intelligence and rationality. These individuals often outperform their peers and take little pleasure in being right as they have mostly been so their entire lives. They are experts at manipulation and will steep themselves in symbolism and conceptualization. Priding themselves on their intelligence you will often find this class working as high level professionals within the fields of science and or medicine and associated linear fields. Many are thought of as genius's and, according to the conventional wisdom, they are. Most notable of this class would be Edison or even Stephen Hawking is a better example as many in this class can get stuck in the arbitrary and never actually contribute anything material to the world. Objective and subjective are cloudy and causality is often lost. Intellectualizing can become an end in itself. Reason does not account for essence and with laser-like focus often misses the point of complex issues. Technical thinkers tend to see the world technically. It should be noted that bad actors in this realm are more guilty than bad actors of sub-classes as they have a clear intent on a bad outcome. Perhaps the Oklahoma City Bombers are a good reference for classification as they killed innocent children with intent to do harm based upon the perception that the outcome would justify the event. Children should never be the target of intentional harm but what eludes many even on this scale is children must be the target of unintentional harm. That fact cannot be changed.

The highest state of existence for most humans on earth is Love. So few reach this level that reading the previous line most often gives a minds eye view of physical attraction, possessiveness, control, addiction, sex and even novelty. Many mistake that feeling of desire and servitude, willing to offer yourself as sacrifice that the other may go on, as Love however, when you were rejected or became frustrated with the object of your infection, durr, affection your instinctual resort moved you to a feeling of anger for your dependency upon the other. Dare I ask, did you hate? Did you assume that Love must somehow be tied with hate or closely associate? Hate is most closely associated with pride, how far back was that? No, love is unchanging, unconditional and permanent. Love is the one who you know that a phone call, even all these years later, would invoke the other to act. Never fading, without condition and permanent. Love is at the end as it was at the beginning, it does not fluctuate because it is not found anywhere but the source. I have a vague image in my minds eye of an old Twilight Zone show where no matter how many times a thing is destroyed, it keeps reappearing as it was before the destruction. That is the state of love. With those who have attained this level of being, the recognition for the totality of a problem and ability to accept the expansion of time and/or resources required at resolvement are nonsequiturs to the outcome. Unrelated and unnecessary, all that matters is the problem subsides. It does not feed on negativity and will face a lethal problem without thought of preservation of self, yet the capacity for understanding the greater good is still at play. This is where modern religions find themselves planted in the society and the focal pont to those of lower claseses drawn to their services. Remember every move up the ladder feels better than the last.

5 of 8

Slightly higher up the rungs we find Joy. Joy can be thought of as a constant presence and enjoyment in activity. To the lower classes, this is most often mistaken for enlightenment and while the technical state of being is undiscernable to even the most keen eye, joy lacks the attachment to the all even though they have a clear understanding of All. You can place your Mother Theresas of the world here or even travelling vagabonds who br ing happiness along with them where they go. The pet of this owner will reach out to a visitor and, as if an extension of will, carry a positive vibration within it which finds its way to the hand of those whom pet it. We should all wish to become this persons underling in a future existence. What magnificence of simplicity that pet must feel. Even the gaze of such an owner can induce a state of love and peace to the subject of their stare. A presence can be felt when they enter a room even if they are impoverished they are more powerful than the loudest boss. Many of the readers will remember the words, simply though they were, of this bearer. How long ago was it that you were convinced of "more?" A person operating as an animator of Joy feels such a responsibilty to mankind that crying often takes place in solitude for what is understood as evil coming humanitys way. Unexplainable is the feeling but more real than the world in which it is felt, it becomes. These beings carry much weight and yet do not let that weight manifest in anything other than action. There is no fear in the Joyous soul, only love and purpose. Money has little to no meaning to them and they are often impoverished doing just enogh to get by. Selfless. None from this point forward are able to be manipulated by deceit and the deceptive would like none other than to extinguish the Joyous from this realm. The Joyous strive for higher being but for whatever obstacle, are so often incapable of moving up even to the next level of Peace.
Those of a Peace consciousness can be thought of as Transcendent, Self-Aware and God-Conscious. Maybe you have asked a person if they "believe in God." Even though this is a silly question to ask someone at the level of Peace, you won't feel shame for having done so. You might hear an answer, "I know God." The Peace-Carrier sees subject as object as they are, one in the same. Very seldom have you come across this person as there are a few thousand on earth at most and they remove themselves from participation in society. Beng at peace is not the same as being Consciuosly Peaceful. You may have seen this person in passing and jeered their appearance. As foreign to you as a midget covered in mayonnaise, just the same is the reflection in their mirror (no offense to the little persons, especially those Peace bearers). A conversation with one of this level is difficult at best yet societies greatest gifts come from them. Nicolai Tesla would be the only famous one that I can think of. Consistently getting screwed over by his supporting bodies, they believe they got one over on him but he lived his entire life doing what he loved and was passionate about, so who is the winner? Clue: The game is not zero-sum and the prize without limt. Attachment, when all is alive you wish to bring life to the world. The observed and the observer are one in the same and their knowledge is unmeasurable as it would require a device the size of the universe in its entirety.

6 of 8

"Maybe I could learn something" said God.
I am at the door, knocking, will you let me in? I have reached the top of the ladder (a tribute to Bob) and we come to Enlightenment.
When most of us think of the enlightened, we envision Tibetan Monks and rightly so. These beings have strived for generation upon generation to reach God from earth and many have succeeded only to collapse under the weight of the experience and pass over completely. We are not meant to become one with God while here, we have a word for that and it has been called death, morte, murete, and so forth, but whenever one of us comes to a point of Peace, they strive to pass over. What is it of this realm that makes it so? We can learn a lot of Tibet and the injustices perpetrated upon those people.
What do you imagine when I say Monk? Is it a small Asian man with a smile, wearing an orange robe. Possibly an Asian man burning in the street of Pyong Yang in protest? Or is it a black man dressed in ceremonial garb ready to partake in an African ritual?
What do you imagine when I mention Japanese? Is it an Asian man with black hair, light skin and maybe even glasses wearing a white shirt with black pants? An Asian schoolgirl in a skirt? Or is it a giant German man drinkig from a Stein and wearing Leadenhosen?
French man?
African?
Muslim?
Russian?
What do you see?

Do not Monks segregate themselves from "others?" If you don't know about their practices, perhaps you should see the injustice that has fallen their people from the very same evil hand that is at play in the west. The Monks are fighting hard to preserve their way of life and many have joined them. Most would agree it would be a major loss to humanity should these people be eroded from consciousness.
"Jesus was a Jew" you may have heard. I ask, who would put such a distinction upon a person but someone operating at a level of consciousness where that was relevent? Who indeed? Why would it matter what Nation Jesus was born unto? Are not all men known for thier actions? besides Socrates, that is. Although there was tht whole helmloch ordeal.

As of yet, on earth, Humans are the only beings capable of ascending to the realm of God. This realm is mired in confusion to us as we cannot understand it, but we can see its effects. What entity would want you pegged at Pride? What entity thrives in a world which rewards inability to perceive inward?

You have no control of your life, how you feel or how you react. I do.
I am an object of God and this message is brought forth through me. Look around you, who you see are not your enemy. They want what you want. We are not ready, as a civilization, to be forced upon each other. The largest grouping of people, under this charade we call existence, is collected at the bottom.

Do you believe me or do you fear me?
Evil has found it's way to the control booth and it is led by a consciousness not of this world. An intelligence that spans beyond understanding. I hope to instill fear in those that need fear, anger in those whom lack the spirit and understanding in those who need details.

7 of 8

For 600 years an organization operated in the shadows. This organization would call upon it's members to take a 1 month sabbatical from their lives and murder tourists of their lands. Most were bound by blood, related to each other and for the 11 months of the year often pillars of society. 30 generations of familial bondage held a secret so tight that estimations of murder from the group span from 10,000 to 10,000,000 depending on who you ask. The riches of the tourists would be collected and split among the members and the organization rapidly grew in wealth. Your normal, middle-aged, kind neighbor was in fact a member of a generational mafia. The man or woman whom you borrowed sugar from embarked upon a journey every year of your acquantance to murder as many people as they safely could and then took recess back in their "other" life. None were the wiser for 600 years. Sure, "conspiracy theories" would arise but they were quickly shot down by "educated" people who "knew better." Please read the story of the Thuggees of India and confirm for yourself my words because I need your trust!

An evil so much worse than The Thuggees moves in the shadows my friends and you have heard their name countless times but dismissed it as "evil conspiracy." They force immigration into our lands and close the border of theirs, often shooting any who try to cross "illegally" yet lead the charge for immigration into the west, touting it's resistors as "racist bigots!" Even now they move to legislate the banning of their very name. Who demands silence but the guilty?????
These beings hold over 100 seats in the US house of representatives alone and 100's more in Europe. They are Hell bent on destroying all that is good on earth and reforming the planet into their slave yard. They move swiiftly and have grown more bold, emerging from the shadows as of recent to finalize their plan. Many of us can feel their evil moving in. The US president is surrounded by them and the decent people of his cabinet have all been ejected. Every human has dirt and it's the one thing nobody was watching was the people the "deep state" didn't want were not impervious to manipulation. General Mattis is a good man and he is gone. Replaced with Mike Pompeo, a war hawk pushing for the decimation of Persians.

8 of 8

All people deserver their own land. It's unnatural to expect otherwise. All countries must bind together to strike down any country that imposes their will upon another. Who are you to tell another how they may live their life? Are you not flawed?
Most of us just want to "live and let live" but we continuously get wrapped up in these wars for these beasts. All wars are bankers wars! Warburg, Schiff, Astor, Rothschild these incestual family lines have wrought absolute evil upon the planet and they want you and I dead! They have all the worlds money, make no mistake in your understanding, as they MAKE money. There is no expense they will spare to eradicate you. If you are under the illusion that Donald Trump can somehow stop this, you need to realize that if that was the case, everybody who needs a paycheck in the world would be given a gun and marched at our borders. They MAKE money, there is no cost that would make them blink an eye. It is fiat. not legitimate. How much monopoly money would you spend defending your life? Well, how much real money would you spend? There is no real money, only energy and the manipulation thereof.

At this point, I want you to go back to the very beginning of this piece and look at the first 5 paragraphs, up until "continuing on…" I want you to realize that 85% of the world can be summed up as living in that level of consciousness. Realize how far away that most likely is for you. If you're reading this far, I assume you have a fundamental understanding that materialism is a trap set by the provider of the material? The provider to the . Think of how reversed the world is that 85% of people yearn to be enslaved yet 95% denounce slavery. Are you within the other 10%? Exposure to the winds touch is greatest at the peak. The view is clear and the wisdom comes fast. Think about that and realize there are people on this earth that have been at the top for near 10,000 years. To them, information is paramount to their existence and they maintain a stranglehood on the information.

to be continued

As some of the OGs around here know, we used to enjoy a good read. I missed those threads so I created one myself. I intentionally left the end wide open as I am not sure if I will continue the story, but feel as if I should. Perhaps some interaction with the anons is called for?

Stopped reading here.

"God helps doughs that help them elves" is quoted as being biblical. However, it is actually a quote from Poor Richard's Almanac published by Benjamin Franklin that bald guy on the $100 bill (an IOU)
It would be better to say God helps nobody we need to help ourselves to what other people have by providing a service, labor, sex, lies or extortion, trickery, begging etc.
Because survival of the strongest only works sometimes. Other survivors include liars, people that run fast, thugs, exploitation of your own or someone else's sexuality or beauty. Talent, charisma etc. It has nothing to do with self help books. The self help books are a racket for the Juice. Take everything you can help nobody except under false pretense. Do what the government does use extortion (taxes) use threats (laws) and propaganda, kindness, false love and overpower the old sick retarded the marginalized and the weak. If you can't beat 'em join 'em at least in philosophy.

sounds like a manic twat

TLDR

You had a good concept but went into a completely wrong direction. No love, joy and other universalist faggotry will save you, although it is useful at some stages. You have not ascended enough to be capable of fighting them. But don't worry, these kikes have pissed off much greater "evil" than themselves and the demon that they worship. This will not go unpunished, they will experience horrors far worse than the ones that they have brought upon this world.

Anyway, have a bump for effort.

Not your fucking blog moshe

Yur subversion does not work here.
Spread your nihilism in the kibbutz or a synagogue.
You will never be white and you will forever have typical jewish issues.
Better end it now.
NOW MOSHE!

>(((You have no control over your life,)))

means: (((do nothing goyim. Adolf Hitler single handedly nearly pulled the jew world order down. We are in deep deep fear of proactive white men who fight against us)))

haha i keked. because it is true

same

this.

TL;DR faggot

I'm more making a topic of real discussion away from the typical, well every other reply. I'm afraid the fabric of this board has delineated itself into chicken wire at best.

Inside my long diatribe, I was really hoping that someone could understand that what I'm saying is we owe it to the lower classes, no, it is our duty to bring the species up from the animal kingdom. Saying that is easy enough, but having a fundamental understanding of why we must make the ultimate sacrifice is profoundly different.
Any moron above the level of existence of Pride should see clear as day that the plan is to slow boil western society to a point of deeply ingrained rage until it cannot be contained. That was the reason for Trump being selected and that is the reason why he will be selected again in 2020. The chessmasters are not idiots, quite the contrary, they have been playing the game for near 10,000 years. They know exactly what they're doing. If they didn't want things to boil over, the "news" would take the position of right wing since the masses that matter (those with guns) always work contradictory to their desires. That's simple shit.
No, the plan is to placate the masses, move as many low-tier (gimme gimme gimme) niggers into our lands as possible and continue to shake the cage a bit until it's all out war.
We are at the beginning of a culling and very few of us possess the foresight to see it for what it is. I'm personally planning my exodus as, at best, we have 5yrs until, "pop!"

On the topic of Trump being selected, go back and watch Hillarys reaction to losing the Selection. It was a look of having been betrayed. The real power never told her she was not going to be president, they let her continue to believe she was the chosen one. Google/NSA has every conversation that takes place near a cell phone or other apparatus with a microphone in the US. To think they didn't know the outcome beforehand is absurd. Trump won by a fucking landslide.
Always look for the hidden hand, it is always there.

You know, I’ve found hateful people are comically easy to enslave. OP doesn’t read like an obeisance to me, so as one controller to another? The real secret is that the only free people have integrity in secret. They know how to shut their eyes and trust that the world carries on without their input. Even I’m not that free, though I aspire to it.

There is at least one considerable lie in the second post. I stopped reading at the first breach of integrity. Those who get their way by lies should not speak of the lore of the grey - at least not simultaneously.

Hey indigent, if you had bothered to actually take 5 minutes and read the post, you would have seen my take was exactly the opposite of "do nothing."
I hate you fucking brainlets and will feel relieved when your culled.

Some disappointing reactions to an incredibly well thought out and structured concept. Just know many of us simply lurk in spare moments and we thoroughly appreciated not having our time wasted and being stimulated by free thinking men and women. So thank you for taking the time.>>13435372

Thanks for the good read. Do you have any advice for a youngster that had his "experience" 3 years ago and been evolving at a rapid rate as of late? Last year I experience a sort of "unity" consciousness where I still had a clear sense of self but I was somehow merged with the outer world i.e. my friends talked to each other but the things they were saying were (unbeknownst to them) actually having a conversation with me on a higher level. My thoughts manifested themselves instantly into my outer reality it seemed like all the while physical living proved difficult. Care to explain further upon this? I would appreciate it.

He's right though. Free will is a myth. That's why you need to try your best to convert NPCs to your side. Change their programming, change their thought patterns.
Everyone is a biological computer/machine that can be altered.

You’re very clearly autistic and objectively wrong.

I agree free will is a myth as a religious hard determinist I think free will was one of the largest errors that humanity has ever made, if not the largest.

I agree, free will is obviously a myth. But it is promoted for sane reasons – meat-robots are likely to see determinism as reasoning that they can never improve themselves and there's no point in trying to break bad habits – obviously untrue and harmful to people who believe it.

Attached: Self-Help - George Carlin.webm (320x214, 1003.81K)

No that is insane. People MUST be told the truth and those who cannot deal with it must be culled or killed.

Very well thought out post OP. I thoroughly agree with you and will be showing this to others.

Attached: 57bde729e1cea366bd0328f501df631733128f96364d6a773baa443c612c6546.png (400x400, 132.91K)

Yes, quality of discussion went to shit, but there are still good threads in the catalog, front page is usually full of kike slides and attention-grabbing garbage. Good threads gain traction eventually, they are just slow as writing quality posts takes time and effort.

I used to be as naive, now I'm convinced in the opposite. Animals should be treated like animals. Those who want (or can) rise from the mud, will do so with or without you. Those who don't, won't, no matter how much you sacrifice yourself for them. I only wish to help the very rare individuals whom I consider worthy, the rest can get devoured, enslaved and tortured. It's not my concern, not anymore. In fact, I'll take sadistic joy in it. Our only goal is to preserve and immortalize our race. Your idea about "god consciousness" is completely wrong, it will only lead you to disintegration. But something is telling me that you won't heed my warning, your consciousness is too weak to resist it's gravity. Which is expected, since you need an actual god consciousness to resist "god consciousness" . You are absolutely right about love and compassion feeling good, but what feels good might not necessarily actually be good. It's a trap. Yes, it's quite obvious that they are trying to provoke a reaction, and we might just as well give it to them, but on our terms rather than theirs. I fully support culling of a good chunk of world population, but based on actual quality rather than nepotistic mafia cronyism and their deranged ideas that have no touch with reality.

You are already being culled by poison that you eat as food, air full of chemicals, various products, medicine, constant stress, sources of radiation etc. No need to import masses of niggers to breed like rabbits to do that, it's already being done silently. Where do you plan to go? I'm thinking of the same, and I don't live in US.

Oh whoa…no fucking way! We owe nothing to animals.
You are suicidal user.
Get help.

That is a reaction to the plan, not the plan itself, brainlet. The plan is to slowly control everything and remove the jew's enemy Whites to prevent opposition. This has nothing to do with pride or anger, but self-preservation. It's survival.
Sage for (OP) licking his own dick.

What do you think of OP's desire to suicide himself for the animals?

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

You post on Zig Forums, you waste of life. You can't even control your diet, let alone your life.

Please, please, embrace suicide and rid the world of your meaningless existence, you walking embodiment of Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Reading comprehension on this board has tanked since the election. I appreciate your post, OP, and would read more if you continued.

Do you plan on expanding on the (lack of) interaction between the monk class and the Israelis? Something to do with their inability to be manipulated by materialist incentives, therefore practical worthlessness to the kike's destructive goals? What do you think they could do to help stop this?

Attached: doesn't have much longer to live.PNG (546x463, 304.94K)

I did make mention to the monks, having realized God-consciousness, have fallen to their death. This realm doesn't support that form of being.
I've got a plan to make some cash after a long exodus from the game, so once that goes through I will be purchasing land possibly in the northwest region of the US. Funny enough, I'm sure I'd need to sneak out of the states as I've recently found out Google has me on their bad-goy list. I'm going uncle Teddy style without the shit-head bombing people crap. I'm good with electronics, grad student level elec engineer if I had gone that route, I'd guess, and so long as I have a source of running water I'm going to be comfortable. I just don't want to contribute to this mess, even if it means personal peril.

thanks user. I knew some of us missed thinking.

by experience do you mean near death? many people believe that once you cross over a bridge of sorts is formed and you never fully come back yet remained attached to the All more than the average being. My only advice is trust yourself when you say that your experiences past and to come, are not imagined and you are not "nuts" so long as you understand that multiple sets of rules can exist simultaneously, even when they are contradictory to one another.

I appreciate the comment

I really don't take offense to anything. Never have. I went back and read through the 2nd post but don't see what you may be pointing out. I'd be interested to know what you feel is a lie?

I have a shotgun spatter of thought evoke from my mind when the subject of the Tibetan Monks comes up in relation to their targeted displacement. See, I used to believe that the Chessmasters would "let sleeping dogs lie" so to speak as they pose no threat to anyone. That fact that is not the case has made me realize that there is no avoiding conflict. Hell, they prove that even if you move to the most desolate, remote mountains on earth and learn to live at 20,000 feet and above, you are still at risk of being targeted.
That should tell us all that at best there is an effort to mix all the races/bloodlines but the Chessmasters bloodlines and, at worst, kill all human life that is not of their bloodline. I tend to go with the kill all human life because if I remember correctly, Sparta was the result in an experimentation in selective breeding and something tells me that isn't what a frail manipulator wants to cull out of us peasants.
What I do know is that America is already gone, it's on life support and the plug is getting tugged on with each incoming criminal who guarantees right-wing politics will finally get buried along with the kindness of it's projectors. I hate the weak right more than I dislike the violent left. At least I have an admiration for those that can pull themselves to action.

I don't think you know what that means.

Faggot detected.

You certainly do have 100% control of your life. You just need to remind yourself of it and learn to read the tea leaves so to speak to choose what is the best action at any given time.

Sage for blog posting.

I'm talking about an outdrawn enlightenment experience that kickstarted my "awakening" so to speak. Personally I feel that I'm more sharp than I've ever been so I'd definitely say that I'm not nuts. The things that happened last summer was more like my conciousness kinda like "merged" with the collective whole in what felt lika a waking dream of sort where "god" manifested itself everywhere, synchronicities through the roof. Strangers on the subway had a conversation but it was like their words answered the thoughts I had in my head etc.

It was extremely painful at the same time it felt like I carried all the pain in the entire world on my shoulders.

I've been stuck in that state for nearly 2 decades. An observer of myself as well as a participant in what the self is doing, at the same time. If it progresses, you'll learn to hear peoples thoughts and come to an understanding that most people are driven by fear. Light emanates from the strangest people and those most positive in appearance are crumbling inside. It's very strange the polarity in most people. For instance, the poster right above you, big warning sign about a long post, subjects (assuming himself) to unnecessary discomfort by participating in the thing which he professes to object.

I don't know what kick started you, I've felt the aether stirring and have known that more and more of us will be awakening at an increasing rate as we progress into the next phase of this existence. Those detached are experiencing it as uneasiness and unwarranted worry in their lives which they have no explanation for. From a "logical" standpoint, perhaps the earth is shifting and the magnetic field is maligning and we're just more in tune to it? I don't know what it is, I will never be able to put it into sufficient wording and we will have to accept that.
I feel the balance was thrown off and our God, the God of All, is going to be balancing things out through us. We're being called to enact justice/balance, but remember, if God be with us, then who stands against us?

question: Did you feel time "melt?" You'll know what I'm saying if you did.

Intellectual writing comes from the ability to convey things in a clear and precise manner. You on the other hand lack the ability to simply write a cohesive point to your rambling, which I'm sure your response to me will be that of intellectual self-masturbatory nature. How about we skip that part, and you simply bullet form your points so that a being of " lower level of consciousness" might comprehend what was said.

Attached: witch hat 11edit2.jpg (561x855, 142.8K)

prelest

I had a teach who would always talk really soft, could hardly ever hear a word he said. Really bothered a bunch of us so one day in class I asked, "Ay, Mr B. Why do you talk so soft, I can hardly hear a word you say." He said,"I talk soft so you want to hear me. Look at everyone leaning forward in their chairs in my class."
Many times the audience doesn't really know themselves. I'm not seeking approval, I haven't attacked you on any personal level and yet you assume I try to intimidate you with my writing style. Have you considered I may have just wanted to weed out the fluff?
Intelligence is meaningless without medium for conveyance. Imagine if the smartest man alive was in solitary confinement his entire life, how would he appear to the world he was newly presented to?
I'm more of a relay switch than an educator, anyway.

I asked to skip this part but I guess you still assumed it was necessary.

I wasn't talking to you.

somewhat questionable

It's been an eternity since I last felt what joy truly meant, and the only time i've ever been convinced of "more?" was when I was running out of things to distract myself with.

I need that conscious joy, or freedom from insecurity for my drawfagging though.

Attached: really makes you think 7.jpg (1280x720, 113.53K)

Have you take a look at this OP?? antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Revelations_of_the_Insider/Hidden_Hand.html

No I haven't but it looks very interesting. I've always wondered the draw to luciferianism, as the publicly available books are without doubt geared to a lower conscious audience, I couldn't figure out what form of intrigue it had other than simple shit like sex for the incel and companionship for the lonely. This link looks like it will answer that question, thank you.

Here user, done in 2 minutes.
First you sow doubt, then you diagnose, then you sell the cure.
Please learn to religion.

Attached: DoYou.png (1077x857, 1.09M)

Although my IQ isn't quite high enough to grasp everything you'r writing about I can appreciate the level of honesty and the deep analysis posted.

I grow so tiresome of seeing everyone arguing and posting about such repetitive garbage on here. OP is NOT a faggot!

Kek, yeah but user, 10,000,000 more anons could see this post and not a single one see the brilliance in your work.
I am on my path and currently learning to religion.

Then step aside and let the universe do the thinking for you.

If you can't even grasp what he's saying how would you know it's "deep analysis"?

OP literally spoke sweet philosophical nothings, some tinfoil-tier conspiracy, then slapped some Zig Forums conversation points in at the end. There are tons of people like OP on your average schizo forums such as godlikeproductions, abovetopsecret, etc. To them this isn't even effort posting, they can unironically write 10000 word essays on """"spirituality"""" where not a single sentence is useful to anyone.

Good to hear, that was "part 2", here are the rest

antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Revelations_of_the_Insider/Revelations_of_the_Insider_2012_01_12.html

Actually I found myself intrigued by a study I read in which the group was subjected to "good" and "bad" mental stimuli and put under kineseological study in which they were measured for resistance strength upon hearing words that evoked emotion. The outcome of that scientific test is was spawned my "philosophical nothings."
tin-foil… brutal. ouch.

It is funny though, whenever the people of God speak those against feel a need to interject the absence thereof.

Great, you win. No go look in the mirror at your God. I will look everywhere else at mine.

At least stay in your contaminate zone over at /fringe/ or other sites like GLP. Maybe you can even link up with this faggot and have discussions about marvelous quotes such "Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru". Better yet you can converse on the DEEP mysteries of the rofchild AMA, top fucking kek.

There you are
All you will ever be.
No wonder God cursed you beasts.

Get out of here with your left hand path bullshit

I'm sorry niburu please don't harvest my soul to return me to le great one, which is actually you since you and me are all one. Actually if I have positive thoughts I can change le world so now I have (harvest immunity)^2. Das rite

I see the shill are being deployed in full force on 8ch trying to the maintain the state of fear and doubt among anons, good luck with that :)

There was a warning label on the post about having to read, I suppose you missed that.
try not to get angry

ah yes the famous shills who sweep the internet to keep the unwashed masses from knowing the TRUE SECRETS of the world. To what organization do these shills run under? NWO.inc?

tldr

You are not here to be monk. For monks do not tell what they know. You are at best a scientist/doctor/intellectual, and you want to be praised for your discovery.

I read enough of it to know that it is left hand path bullshit that you are peddling here.

same

BACKGROUND CHECKS CONVERT GODAN-GIVEN CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT INTO A STATE PERMITTED PRIVILEGE
Every thread is now a gun thread.

Like every layer of time happening simultaneously? Yesterday is today is tomorrow, etc?

I'm all fuckey on my left/right understanding. Hitler is left? Socialism, is left, correct? If that's the case, then yes. I'm a left path fellow but I do think he went a bit easy on the jews. No need to be kind to them as there is no retribution for their crimes that will tip the scales too far in our favor. A nice balance would be publicly executing them in the towns squares across every western nation.

Yes, it's (to me) a melting sensation. Kind of melting in all directions. Its unmistakable when I get there and is extremely emotionally draining where I have to avoid conversation with anyone for a day or so after.

TLDR autist fatalist demoralization fuck off.

Easily provable as false.
If it's possible to manipulate others with words and actions, why isn't it possible to manipulate yourself?

self reflection better than self help

Attached: 51mQfd40B0L._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (322x499, 36K)

Because i m extremely dominant.

Sage for mental retardation

Only a true moron could type this out without even being able to give a TL;DR

I'm gonna say 78.

WARNING I'M A DIPSHIT THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSTING HERE, I KNOW IT AND I'M SUCH A RETARDED TREMENDOUS FAGGOT THAT I'M STILL GOING TO POST
FTFY
>>>/reddit/

(cont)
forgot to sage. fml

Pottery. Get out of here you cumslurping newfaggot. If you can't spend the 5 minutes it'd take to rub your last two braincells together to read a couple posts, you don't belong here.

Attached: justkysfam.jpg (340x480, 50.88K)

I'm manipulating you right now.

Just another freak on a corner soapbox thinking he had an audience

I read 10% and it'd the same delusional shit

so did I. fuck me

Attached: stopped reading there.jpg (250x272, 32.2K)

Ug think no caveman survive Holobunga. Ug think only pretend caveman now.

Attached: Ug speak.jpg (640x868, 120.73K)

You write like I used to write when I was 16 and thought I knew everything, and was sarcastic and smarmy all the time

Same, if it was anything good then people would say "Nice post" or "OP is not a faggot for once" and I would've read it all but i'm not going to try after reading that part.

Were living through a contradiction unfolding itself.
Of the european biological imperative- a material reality Vs the crumbling liberal mass conditioning- a delusion of which the former is the inevitable confronting of the most uncomfortable fact to a comfortable lie.
European consciousness is experiencing the wild hunt in its own right, we are realizing the hands around our throats strangling is and that at this moment in time especially the past two years we are all aware of it yet want to continue maintaining the contradiction when it is physically impossible to do so. It is physically impossible for global peace, for comfort without consequence. The other races subconsciously know the truth but they are faced with the same dilemma of letting nature rule us and asserting our biological impulses (of which most do quite openly) vs maintaining this illusion of the same rule. If nature is not our master than who is? If the process of existence is too uncomfortable who is offering this other existence and at what cost. The european man now more than ever must return to the truest form of the natural order with no form of moral guilt attached. The greatest crisis the world has known is now. Wild unpredictable nature or predictable-insane asylum like control of the total world and human consciousness for comfort
These words still ring true
“He who would sacrifice freedom for security deserves neither”
And neither is exactly what he will get
Internationalism is a unnatural delusion bound to collapse

This.
Probably a darwinain cuck who believes in racial and memetic determinism.
"Stop fighting goyim, it's all determinated from the start, you have no free will you animal, you are the failure of natural selection"
Faggot. We have free will, with have consciousness, we have capability for discernment, we have agency, we can chose the Good or Evil, we can chose the Good even if the apparent good (evil) seems overwhelming.
Biological and memetic determinists love to fight themselves as cattle without free-will and rationality, they love to see themselves as sheeps, that's why the (((oligarches))) love to teach Darwinism to the population.

This is well said.

What kind of choice is made when you respond to a thread without reading it? Seems you only came in here with the will to project what is already understood within you.
You are not unique, especially since it was stated that 85% of people do not have any control over how they react and just as many came in here to prove the point right.
If you go back through the replies, damn close to 8/10 replies are pre-determined by the replier who hasn't even bothered to read the post in it's entirety. The warning label specifically stated it's a long post, so the excuse that "I didn't know what I was going to see when I opened the thread" is not permissible.
It would seem that the original premise was spot-on. The overwhelming majority of people are simply reactionary beings with no free will whatsoever since the stimuli are controlled by others.

Explain how people quit their addictions then and what exercising self restraint is faggot.

We have free-will, rationality, consciousness, responsibility, agency, accountability for our choices, capacity for discernement, …
Your Darwinian theories are just a oligrachist fantasy, you think being "redpilled" by saying that we have no free will while in fact you are extremely "bluepilled", inside of the matrix and conforming to the Oligarchical agenda to demoralize the 99% and to tell them that they ought not to interfere with the matrix, with the system ("Natural Selection", racial and memetic determinism) and so you shouldn't think or object to the (((powerful))), just let the "fittest" one to dictate without objections their tyranny.