Ending Support For Internet Censorship Act

This bill is being tabled Senator Hawley, it's purpose is to remove the section 230 of the common carrier regulation exemption from being sued for removing people's posts that are related to hate speech.
Of course it only applies to the big tech giants, and only if they refuse to have their code audited to ensure political neutrality and unbiased service. In a sense this is a voluntary requirement that big companies have to remain politically neutral to gain legal immunity for being sued under the first amendment.
Of course the libshit online news media have already started posting misleading frankly exaggerated claims that it will destroy the internet. Naturally they all want to leap out of the woodwork to defend censorship and giant corporations from being held legally responsible.

hawley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/2019-06/Ending-Support-Internet-Censorship-Act-Bill-Text.pdf
Read it yourself here, currently this is on the front page of the Google search results but I wonder how long that will be.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/230
This is the relevant section of the US code that will be amended.

Well Zig Forums what are your thoughts?
I'm just glad Google is finally being regulated - if this passes, monopolies on information are dangerous.

Attached: 6c899816485ac65cc91d7e3811aecae19755648b.png (587x264 299.09 KB, 5.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Hawley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Senator Joshua David Hawley?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x683, 625.91K)

KIKE SJW THREAD ALERT ELERT DELETE THIS SHILL THREAD Zig Forums ARE YOU WITH ME?? DELETE

Oy Vey I've been discovered, you've seen through my dastardly plot to discuss actual politics goyim.

If this was passed we would already have won. They can only win by censorship.

Therefore it will never pass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Hawley
This guy he takes on sexual abusers, rapists, corrupt government officials and Google.

Hmm, I wonder why?

Anyway, it's a step in the right direction, but what we really need are civil and criminal penalties

Neck yourself new fag bot

The civil penalties would be decided by a court after people are allowed to sue them because they refused a code audit.

Wow the JIDF has really gone downhill with their kikepost training.

I couldn't make a more obvious shill post if I tried.

It's almost like they want to shit up the thread so you don't get the idea of calling your Congressman and protesting in the fucking street to demand that this be passed.

How do you guys think this would change social media posting?

Someone said earlier than the whole internet would basically become a chan, but I don't see that happening because all of the (((leftist))) faggots will just doxx anyone who tries to speak out.

>all of the (((leftist))) faggots will just doxx anyone who tries to speak out.
What? This is nonsense.

Anyway, this'll never pass because congress is in (((their))) pocket.

It isn't nonsense. People have gotten doxxed and fired for posting really tame shit before.

Post anonymously then. It's people's fault for using their real life identities on social media.

Thanks for sharing, OP. This bill has teeth!

Attached: 1554821499003.jpg (1001x823, 153.96K)

Okay retard

Sounds good, so it'll never pass.

Too many jew slides this morning, have a bump op.

ok retard

This is exactly what every big tech company truly wants. To be a permanent arm of the government. The regulation doesn't mean anything when 100 years from now Google will still exist as a part of the US government.

Vid related. CorbettReport video explaining this process of:
PROBLEM
(internet censorship)
REACTION
(we must have freedom of speech!)
SOLUTION
(permanently regulating these companies instead of simply leaving them to another competitors site)

They need an anti-trust breakup not (((regulations))).

The US government won't exist in 100 years.

That works really well against a multi-trillion dollar company that has already datamined the hell out of everything and everyone and is shown to be willing to lose money to push their views and secure control (Youtube).

I'm too dumb to understand this
is this good or bad?

(((monopolies on information))) are very dangerous user and must be smashed.

Now this is what a net neutrality law is supposed to look like.

TPTB do not care how much $$$ it costs (or how many useful idiots it uses) to win. They have all the $$$ in the world literally. They need to start appearing (magically, in Meincraft) hanging from lamp posts.

Shows what these authoritarian child raping satanist kikes think the internet is, doesn't it user?

IANAL but you can already sue them civilly. Removing the platform protection from Big Tech because they've already acted as publishers makes them criminally liable for content on their platform, and makes it easier to sue them civilly.

I didn't read the bill but if it's only limited to the biggest sites, and the code audits are required and verifiable, it should be supported.

But regulation isn't as good as enforcing the fucking anti-trust laws that already exist like says. Too bad congress is filled with child raping sodomite traitors to do their job.

Don't worry about it, if anyone but Bernie wins in 2020 they'll rename the TPP and shove it down our throats and it will carve in stone these issues. ,

It's very much a step in the right direction. I also hope it passes, mate.

Attached: clock.jpg (400x400, 28.08K)

The GOP works for their big donors and their biggest donor want hate speech laws. I'm tired of telling you guys, FUCK THE GOP WITH A BIG RUBBER DICK.

Watch
btw Pompeo is the all time top recipient of Koch cash.

Nothing in those posts said anything about GOP or the Koch sucking faggots so why bring it up niggerbrain kike?

You must be new.

Because they're the type of faggot watching faux jews. Learn to filter obvious shills and retards.

About time.

Good. By amplifying the Senator's message and persona, others can be encouraged to follow suit.

BUT WHAT IF I WANT THE INTERNET TO BE DESTROYED?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (527x800, 115.59K)

Doesn't help that Youtube has several years on any would-be competitors both in terms of established userbase and content. Something like Vidlii or Peertube don't have things like the encyclopedic library of music, gameplay videos, E-celebs, et cetera that people use video sites for, so unless you can somehow make a fork of Youtube with everything they currently have without getting sued to death, it's impossible to compete directly. And on the Search Engine end of things, Google gives the normalfag easy access to (((news))), videos, and images whereas something like Searx or Wiby only give you websites.

I'm not certain government regulations are the answer (compared to simply enforcing Anti-Trust as mentioned before), but stripping Google's immunity to legal retaliation if it can be proven they're trying to (((influence))) things is a BIG step in beginning their downfall.

Attached: 1428644260895.jpg (417x667, 40.21K)

Actually it's because he's a berniebro.

This is very good news and a great follow-up to Congressman Louie Gohmert hosting the Veritas disclosure on the .gov domain when YouTube tried to censor the video and the PV servers suddenly suffered "technical difficulties"

The day after Ted Cruz brought the matter to the attention of a Google employee in session unfortunately she wasn't part of the so-called AI team, but was instructed nevertheless to put Google lawyers on notice.

Lmfao so bad it’s pasta worthy

I can't believe it actually got this far. Last time I checked, Paul Nehlen was the only one who was pushing for something like this; and of course the kikes have him blacklisted.

It won't get very far. Take the names down of all the MAGA cucks who vote against it and dox them.

Checked, pass the bill.

A new video site could start tomorrow if there weren't forces actively seeking rent control in the bandwidth supply by monopolizing ISPs.

The Internet is going to be fucked, we need an advance in wireless communication, such that normal men start erecting their own microwave towers and forming links between towns and states of their own friends.

We need to make the world one big LAN party, call it the PanLAN, this is the only way we can take our new found power back to its first and full extent. Asking Shlomo and globohomo governments to please make the internet service providers play nice and please stop the Jewgle from monopolizing the US internet is folly.

A microwave tower with 22 mile range can be built for less than $3000. If we all had one of them and setup dishes interlinking with each other, it might actually work, the P2P PanLAN.

is google getting RICO'd or what?

Also what about their $9billion lawsuit with oracle? Whats that about?

Can it be
Is he /our senator/?

Anyone with any political experience can see this bill is essentially:

Google: "We now control what you can and can't say."
Government: "No, we do that, shows us your algorithm and make it like we say or we will have you sued into the ground by amgery citizens."

The government will probably end up using this bill to censor the Internet of (((terrorism))), especially (((anti-semetic))) rhetoric. As soon as they have the bill passed, it will be used to make them the censors instead of the usurpers at Google (usurpers as the Government people see them).

This bill will be like all the rest, it will do the opposite of what the den of vipers and liars entitle it.