Man dragged away by a bear is found ALIVE one month later looking like a mummy

Is this the true test of a human being, or , is this just being afraid to DIE?
>Does this not also go against everything (((modern))) science has thought us?

thesun.co.uk/news/9375816/man-bear-attack-found-alive-month-den/

Attached: Untitledrusbear.png (702x552, 743.27K)

And faggots always try to protect the predators or even "reintroduce" them to areas. Literally just kill them like we have always been trying to do so they never have the chance to get the drop on us.

This

Fuck forests, faggot environmentalists are the reason why the West is so stagnated in terms of industrialization.

China gives no shits and look like powerful they've become in the last three decades after essentially mining all their mountains into cement

This kind of niggarish thinking makes me want to puke.

so what? literally every man, woman, and animal in my squad in kenshi has been through worse and survived.
he's just gonna wake up with a nice buff to his toughness stat and become even harder to kill.

Look whose talking, a nigger who would rather have an empty lot of grass instead of a place that creates jobs. Queer. Homosexual. I hope you fuck a tree and your dick gets stuck on the bark

The man was saved because another man's hunting dogs caught his scent and refused to leave the den until their owner checked it out and saved the dude. Dogs truly are Man's best friend.

some comes out softer - in a spiritual compassionate sense.
Then there is child abuse - what he has endured happens to many children but at the hands of close kin etc. This fucks up their psychology entirely.

The Earth is ours. We as humans are smart enough to edit the planet to our whims. If the time ever comes (and it wont be coming for another 500 generations at least) that we actually need to move off this planet we will be advanced enough to the point where we will have that option. Humanity is destined for greatness across the universe.

This

A White man's best friend.

Degenerate disgusting beta losers? What are you afraid of? Bugs? Dogs?
You want to live in a disgusting depressive smog envirement like in China?

What you fail to understand is the Earth is currently populated by races of Humans that are not worthy of the land they inhabit

Brainwashed faggot, you don't belong here.

No just don't want to get attacked by predators. Alphas kill other predators and always have. Protecting them is a mental illness.

more kosher florida man grade spam

I agree with killing all predatory animals, they have no place in the world anymore and should all be eradicated

this kind of retarded thinking is on par with mao crane retardation don't fuck up the eco system faggot.

Attached: me-grug-see-wheel-go-fast-grug-put-wheel-in-40907020.png (500x469, 197.38K)

The cosmopolitan Jew hayes nature and the natural order of life and will do anything to destroy it

You're a dumbass.

the easiest way to tell whites from non-whites is how they treat nature. whites guard and preserve… non-whites destroy.

Nigger everything you hate was almost done by white people ages ago so shut the fuck up with this environmental faggotry. We almost wiped out Bison and cleared areas by trapping long before and it was all done by us white people because we're superior to nature, not the same as it because you live in a fucking civilization