Argument for Trump

if you vote for Trump dont ever expect illegal immigration to be fixed. in fact, you can expect it to get worse.

BUT

one thing that can be guaranteed in Trump terms is muslim genocide. anyone with a brain understands that muslims are proto-kike subhumans that need to die just as much as jews do.

so i believe ill vote for him as we cannot be guaranteed jew or shitskin genocide with a democrat president. under trump many subhuman muslims are dying, however, and thats a good thing.

lastly let me state that anyone who advocates an alliance with whites and islam are either glownigger kikes or muslim trash themselves. they BOTH need to die to ensure white survival. PERIOD.

Attached: B7B7DD63-AA5A-4D75-B2F0-6C555C22AFCE.jpeg (894x1024, 84.66K)

easily one of the worst threads that's ever been made here

Give him a break, his mother and father are very closely related AND his shift key is broken.

Great argument, kike.

3 proto kikes doing damage control.

Attached: 1445885115799-1.png (500x500, 158.92K)

My town has continually been receiving a non stop flow of Somalians under the Trump administration

I hope you are making a few "disappear" now and then. Just keep your mouth shut about it. No bragging.

2 million spics legally immigrated from 2016 to 2017.

I don't get your angle, moishe. And you've been using this for so long, I'll throw you a bone:
Any time you want us to vote for Donald Zog again, you pull out the "He'll kill shitskins, and we hate shitskins more than jews, am I right?"
No, you are not, in fact, right.
Islam is the sword of Judaism. You've heard that one before, right? Here's the deal pal: if you cut off the arm wielding it, a sword is just cuttlery.

And lastly: it's pretty pathetic insisting for MONTHS that Zognald will surely holocaust all the shitskins, when he keeps flipping the bird at the warhawks and backing out of armed conflict with them.
IF he ever drops a MOAB right on top of that Khomenei guy, gimme a call, we'll discuss it. Until then, you're just trying to find sympathetic votes in a place that has no sympathy or votes to give you.
In short: git fucked, scrub.

A vote for anybody who is controlled by jews, influenced by jews, serves jews, or believes in jewish ideologies is a vote for jews.

Proto kikes are everywhere on this board

Trump is giving Isreal millions in cash. A democrat would go to war for Isreal. Lesser of two evils? We're all fucked either way. Give me a real alternative.

America is kiked anyway. I'm voting for the man who will cause mass leftists suicides.

I don't have a problem with immigrants, my wife was an immigrant and now she's a conservative traditional woman that votes against feminism. What are you doing against single women destroying our Nation?

it's a shame how much of a fraud Donald Trump turned out to be

and they're still paying all these shills to larp on his behalf, Qanon of course back with a whole lot of nothing today, guess they expect us all to cheer for 'regime change in iran' before any corrupt people the USA get charged with any crimes

Obvious shill

Same. The alternatives aren't any better. At least with Trump I get leftists living in agony everyday and lighting themselves on fire

too obvious
You have to do better

/thread

fuck trump and fuck israel

Plz. I'm operating in 2020.

Hell yeah! At least it ain't Hillary muh pede brothers! I'm going to sit back with a cigar come election night and laugh my fucking ass off when dem libs get triggered epic style

They're winning. You're copeing.

Attached: 61a910fd5559a4cebcaa25a0f619cdf8b7ae5a71c9d58fc128c364d17b1abcb8.jpg (1219x508, 153.34K)

I'm sorry that bothers you so much. If you find me a better alternative I'll vote for them. You can vote for whoever you want or don't vote at all. Makes no difference to me

Sure buddy. They're just pretending

It's rigged in his favor. You vote doesn't make a difference. He's a jewish puppet who was placed into the role of President. You had no effect whatsoever and he will be re-elected with out without your vote.

This

based and redpilled triggering of those libtards epic style,based donald getting based supreme court conservatives to vote for libtard policies style based

Oh yeah. I'm sure they're furious.

Someone should let Google know that. I'm still voting for him. You do what you want.

kek. sure thing, guy. I'm sure you'll be the first person in line.

donald trump is a fraud

it is what it is

I'm sure you're right. They're probably just pretending to be mad and making it their main priority to stop Trump. I'm sure it's all an act. They probably want him to win since any other canidate will surely be more strict on border/immigration and doesn't support gun control. They're clearly only pretending to hate Trump and be angry everyday.

So can you tell me why (((media))) (((Google & big tech))) are doing everything in their power to try and stop Trump from winning if it's all rigged for him anyway?

how do you think the whole thing works ?

You have ABC24 and Sky News in Australia , basically the same thing in the UK, Fox News and the rest in the US

The whole thing exists to support itself, o someone on one channel says something dumb, then another says something less dumb but always they support the police state together

>>>/reddit/

I mean even Obama had more deportations so your sarcasm would probably turn out to be reality. ICE numbers show he has the worst deportation numbers of any president in history. Quick tell me whats the response to this in your Kushner issued shilling guidebook?

So its all an act? Yea sure lol. Trump has my vote still. You do what you want.

Welcome to Zig Forums, newfag.

Didn't you try shilling this narrative on /b2/ already?

Reminder that anyone who supports trump does not belong here, knows nothing about jews, and actually fucking believes that controlled opposition doesn't exist as a concept.

No, he doesn't. Israeli citizens can't vote.

Attached: trump media 2.JPG (953x395, 46.52K)

You are actively supporting the enemy.

Attached: 634f137c6833c2754702a6985e727785c6a0318b757d760f6550224705478bf7.png (633x758, 107.37K)

Can't find the page, kike?

(checked)
Nice trips, Satan. Make it count.

How much were you paid to post this garbage?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x593, 880.9K)

Illegals can vote, so of course jews can. Don't you know what dual citizenship is?

FOX is actually really weird sometimes i'll admit

the show 'deep state' basically makes British and American intelligence look like corrupt liars and murderers that fuck over Iran but in reality their 'News' channel blows a fraud like Trump all day

I'm not shilling. Im simply stating who I'm voting for and you sperged out. I don't care who you or anyone else votes for and I'm not going to try to convince you to vote for anyone. I don't care. Unless a better alternative comes along then I'm voting trump. Sorry if that bothers you.

So what are doing to help other than sperging out at anyone who mentions that they're voting for Trump? I'm genuinely curious.

Do what you want and I'll do what I want.

You're not voting for Trump because you're not a US citizen, moishe. You're just on here shilling the kike puppet with your friends.

kek

You would think Kushner's people would teach you how to use this site before sending you here to shill your kike puppet in chief.

I know he wasn't replying to me but I was asking him a question. I'll ask you the same question. What are you doing other than sperging out at anyone who mentions that they're voting for Trump? Surely you're actively saving the white race I imagine.

No.

So that's a 'yes'.

Why did you say hi to yourself IT?

I didnt say it was. I asked a simple question.

Under trump the kikes have never been better off either, and that includes mud murders in the region surrounding israel. Absolutely terrible shilling.

No really, call the cops again, ask me about a nonexistent medication while you record it faggot

No peace, only war. You faggots need to be deported.

Redditfags are so used to being around retards they've turned themselves into dunning kruegers, unable to realize they're the retard in the room when they come to shit up the board. Kikes are a bigger problem than muds, kikes first then muds.

That's nice, go back to reddit.

I'm waiting for an answer to my simple question

No you tried to conflate voting for trump and saving the white race.

No I didn't. Cause he's clearly not the savior of the white race and obviously no alternative is. I asked a simple question which I'm still awaiting an answer for.

Attached: 39094200-young-business-man-looking-at-watch-over-white-background.jpg (1300x1115 94.32 KB, 100.44K)

we accelerationism nao fgt

If Trump is worse than any Democrat isn't voting for him accelerating decline?

Yeah ya did.

Are you googling images? You fucking newfag.

Attached: clint eastwood disgusted.gif (240x228, 857.69K)

Still waiting for an answer

Attached: 0a66c9c128cb339da2845172039cf844e570ad93c789a4b692611bda0b59a5e2.gif (500x170, 968.38K)

Nah he a pressure release valve. Empty promises like
keeps the masses asleep.

I just asked a simple question. I have a wife and a white kid and plan on having more once we become more financially stable. That's surely helping the white race I think. Just staying home and not voting isn't going to help the white race anymore than voting for Trump. I'm simply curious as to what others are doing to help other than sperging out at anyone who mentions that they're voting for Trump. But I can't get an answer. Weird.

Fair

Sure thing user. Do you work at Nintendo?

Alright user. I hope at the very least you have or plan on having a nice woman and white kids and you advise that other anons do the same.

Your posting style reeks of fat redditor.

Amazing that good advice such as make white babies would upset you so much.

He's a fed

These fag-goys don’t vote. And the ones calling trump supporters cucks are fucking democratic puppets and don’t know it. This place has been infiltrated and they have turned pol against the right. If you’re not supporting trump you’re supporting the globalist left. Open borders and European mentality. You call trump a Israel shill but will instead give ammo to the EU puppets if America lmao. Dumb asses

Someone called in the reddit reinforcements.

Attached: bakedalaskaMAGApedeSpasticBusE.mp4 (320x180, 1.96M)

If you are supporting Trump you are supporting the globalist left.