Get in here lads, Reddit cucks banned r/the_Donald

Before they shot us down, several dozen Trump supporters from r/the_Donald agreed to rendezvous on pro-Trump boards like Zig Forums and half-chan that are friendly to right-wingers

Another fucking move at censoring Trump supporters. So this isn't a replicate thread since I'm not informing everyone about the ban, but rather a thread on action.

What the fuck do we do to stop censorship? If enough signatures are gathered, you think Trump will do something about this once he has time and isn't busy? He can do things like start making mass arrests, disappearances or even small things like fines

For now we'll wait it out here, on half-chan and on Discord

Attached: Anime_image_Reaction_photo_105_OpGlo.png (1110x546, 875.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64STz447GPs
youtube.com/watch?v=QsKdqnkeyzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lurk for two years before posting again, or kill yourself.

Just kill yourself now

Attached: asuka 2.jpg (260x244, 11.07K)

By censoring us over and over, thinking that Trump will tolerate it, they are playing a very dangerous game…..

There's already 10 threads about this. Check the fucking catalgo newfag.

Attached: 55rthydrtyutdiyjur6esu46564ju5u6j5j65e4j6h5j6e56ue.jpg (480x480, 16.47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=64STz447GPs

Welcome patriots. Enjoy the shitshow. Lurk for a bit, but understand this is a completely no holds barred free-speech fuck censorship board. We curse a lot, and we don't give a shit if you call us 'raycist bigot omg'.
Fuck the government. Fuck Reddit. Fuck censorship.

Attached: 811t.jpg (893x960, 466.64K)

Attached: incredulous Cirno.jpg (900x900, 308.82K)

Trump won’t do shit. He’s a jew-loving fag like the rest.

Fuck yeah

Got milk?

Like you? When Discord sends us their trannies (you), they aren't sending their best!

Mate, we nuke Israel tonight.

KILL A JEW TODAY

What did we die for, nothing?

Attached: 51ZKCBQVVEL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg (214x320, 17.19K)

The quality of this board has been miserable for a long time. I'd rather talk to moderates than the schizos we already have here.

Can't be any worse than the "HOW I GET GIRLFRIEND" and the "Every celebrity woman is secretly a man" posters.

You must have missed the last 3 years.

There's this place called 4chan, I think you might like it.

Attached: Black-Sun-Pic-6 (1).jpg (1600x1011, 156.41K)

Keep moving.

Attached: you have to go back.jpg (478x486, 48.63K)

Yea, except when every second thread turns into "Racism is bad", "le based black man" etc.

You reddit plebs are better off going to 4chan, you're not going to be welcome here and you don't have the constitution of will necessary to endure Zig Forums.

Hello, FBI. How many Jews have you killed today?

Sounds like a huge opportunity to red pill to me. These people thought they could prove all those liberals wrong that they weren't racist. And their reward was a quarantine and a fuck you. They thought they could appease liberals. Most of the genuine people here know you can never make them happy. They will learn once they come here.

KILL A JEW TODAY BEFORE TURNING THE GUN ON YOURSELF

Either they learn how there is no political solution since votes just go to kike puppets, or they can fuck off.
We’re infested already with too many shills mods won’t remove and feds the mods work with.

Or the quality of this board will dip down even further down to cuckchan levels.

Censorship does not exist.

We won the war.

We don't use the word "liberals" here, that's the cuckservative terminology. They are "leftists".

Hey there MAGApede, thanks for the updoot.

Here's the thing, though: Hitler was a literal leftist.

So when you call LIBTARDS LITERAL HITLER then you are memeing your way to victory.

I don't know what a cuckservitor is, but it sounds pretty badass.

AT LEAST WE CAN AGREE TO MAGA

;)

Schizoposter, your post doesn't make any sense. There's obviously plenty of censorship, and the left is largely in control of the West.

I'll take that as zero. Carry on, FBI.

Did nobody think to tell you gay fags that 8ch doesn't support Trump? As for your "wut we gonna do about censorship??!!" Fucking nothing. The Procession Marches Forward.

Wrong. Trump is a kike loving failure. This country is going to collapse because the problems have no solutions. I'm just waiting for the happening to start. The only reason anyone here would vote for Trump is because it will increase the leftist suicide rate. There is saving this country.

no saving*

You should go find the first Schmuley you see and beg him to take you as his third wife (male,) since that's your inevitable fate anyway. Fuck your countersignalling. Violence is the ONLY solution to the genocidal intentions of the jews. Or keep voting for the orange dildo instead of the brown dildo, but either way, you might as well invite Hershel to take up residence in your sphincter.

Attached: images.png (300x168, 2.79K)

AND WE DO NOT LIKE ISRAEL

My mistake.
Hello, FBI Jew.

Already a thread you jew cunt.

YOUR KIKE CUM GUZZLER POZZED ZOG PHILOSEMITE ZOIN DON WONT DO SHIT YOU RETARD. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

That's what you're going to be without committing to violent solutions - a jew's ass slave. That is exactly what they intend for every white man they don't kill, and you sound like you't fit right in. You'd rather live on your knees - maybe you already do come to think of it.

Attached: 198412-01.jpg (300x300 203.14 KB, 15.37K)

You're not very bright, are you.

Get the fuck off my board

I'm certainly not afraid of muh feds. They are coming to kill you at the behest of the jews whether you submit to them or not - so you might as well tell them what you think. Also use a VPN dumbfuck.

Imagine believing that you can vote your way out of this

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 87.71K)