[[[asians]]] are not our friends

Science proved asians lack empathy. Incredibly the results were reported by the mainstream media. They connected infants of various races to sensors then exposed them to friendly faces, sounds of giggling infants, etc. They also exposed them to the sound of crying, distressed infants. Various tests proved that asian infants were impassive throughout whereas black and white infants became distressed when they heard recordings of crying infants. While the asian infants just laid there,no emotion at all, no empathy.

academia.edu/3620724/Chinese_Lack_of_Empathy_in_Development
chublicopinion.com/2015/12/06/the-unbearable-coldness-of-being-chinese
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/22/china-nation-cold-hearts

Why do so many chinks seem to take pleasure in having control over the suffering of others? How are they completely unaffected by the obvious pain they are causing to others, or completely indifferent to the suffering occouring around them? The answer lies in their very DNA
Let’s look at the rs53576 variant of the OXTR gene which encodes for the receptor for oxytocin also known as “the love chemical”. This mutation alters the way the receptor is shaped resulting in oxytocin not being able to bind to it effectively to produce an effect, and has been repeatedly associated with a lack of empathy (especially regarding pair bonding and parental empathy to ones children), and the deterious mutation (“A”) is found in asians at several times the rate of whites with east asians being the highest rate of this mutation in the entire world.

Ever wonder why the stereotype of the “over bearing asian parent who treats their children harshly” stereotype is so common?
Ever wonder why there are SO man examples of asians acting so sadistically to animals and one another?

The majority (but not all) are literally incapable of experiencing love and human empathy

They literally know their whole lives without knowing innate love

Attached: happy chinese merchant.jpg (501x585, 37.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 550617aeb1c581d09cb7b01a74d50ef56a8de4a10f58e4bcae5281f2b815bb2e.webm (320x240, 4.91M)

Arabs have a weird tendency to completely own asians, and convert them into imitation sand niggers.

If you want to make a turks head explode, call him an Arab. The turks see themselves as not arab, and not muslim, despite Islam being followed by 97% of the population. After conquering the middle east, the turks thought they were done, raping and genociding to their hearts content. However the greeks, who the arabs tried and failed to conquer, were now sadly gone. The Arabs, seeing the new arrivals The Turks were Niggers like them, and missing their old Greek neighbours, decided to rape the Turks with the most evil cancer of all time, Islam. While people normally feel sorry for the people arabs rape, in this case it was justified and strangely amusing seeing how the turks react to being completely lobotomised, and their culture burned and annihilated. The Arabs did their usual brain rape and now watched as turks own converted people kill non Muslim's for them so Arab's don't have to. Turks are jealous Arab's are better at rape than them, and conquered the Middle East before them. They are also jealous Arab's seem to be unaffected by Turkey's rape, and constantly suicide bomb them and make their lives hell. Thus the Arabs are now the the most hated country in Turkey, whilst constantly being suicide bombed by arabs. The arabs get away with it because Islam, and the rest of the world doesn't care, making the Turks scream in rage. A strange irony that the most genocidal race on the planet is completely owned by a bunch of backwards desert dwelling niggers.

Gooks make me fucking sick, and I don't even like cats.

you know what to do then…

Attached: brenton tarrant.jpg (620x394, 37.45K)

MacArthur was right. We should have nuked the chinks…

can you please post links to studirs proving your theory that Asian infants lack empathy and East Asians have higher rates of the A mutation?

Quick lookup suggests that while the A mutation is indeed deleterious, it’s not a full dark triadic shift; the observed effect is swamped by sociocultural factors. Still, this might be a target for long-term genetic engineering, which I’ll note is an existing interest of the Chinese government.

Gee brain, is converting to Islam and murdering Islamics really productive?

Whatever slanty eyed gook nation is doing that to animals should be nuked into fucking glass! Sick fuckers.

Exactly. It's bad enough they're skinning a fucking cat on a tree, but they even left it alive. You can hear the poor thing making sounds still. What the fuck is wrong with chinks? I'd rather live around niggers than with people who do this type of shit.

You realize there’s billions of people on this planet, right? At every moment of every day, something royally fucked up is happening somewhere. God must be a bad motherfucker to like to watch over this shit.

Low IQ niggers, soulless asians without a conscience, sociopathic greedy jews, crazy violent muslims, and invading beaners that breed like rats. I'm starting to think we're literally in hell.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576

someones waking up

Attached: 720c18efb110c5189e7bcd225c0c925bec2b29647bc0bcee8f8ccd7a0c3d28f0 (1).mp4 (480x480, 2.95M)

Attached: 2b1a680c37c8206b4b17847ddc04c3d2b0c8183077101a4ae9a16b92f7ad2515.webm (640x480, 7.35M)

I dont see any study in there comparing rates of the allele between asian and non-asian populations…

Also what about the levels of empathy expressed by infants? Any study for that?

d&c. chinks are the most empathetic race towards whites. reminder like 80% of chinks in china support tarrant

Attached: fb470bd8bc436163243772075e66fe4956fc9a0ee7164d1e769a6303cfe6e182.jpg (400x413, 72.58K)

Chinks are evil but they are not really a threat to whites. There is a reason Zig Forums doesn't have "White victims of chink crime" threads. They aren't raping and murdering us.
Niggers and jews are an immediate threat. Chinks are not.

its literally in the OP

do you watch anime?

Poor doggo. Makes me want to burn the hair of this chink.

no its not, i went through all the links and there were no studies in any of them

Jesus… Do they have an off switch for empathy?

its always off

and on the other end, the pathological altruism of childless white leftist women
where's the infograph

They are bugs, you need to trigger them with smells.

like this?

Attached: 1561556692825.jpg (736x1041, 98.24K)

Shut the fuck up, you are the blackest retard gorilla nigger I've ever seen. Absolute fucking nigger monkey.

Attached: 8582d93ae6b39d0b8de4444b7a0e6da20932111d877a2ca3f6f5b7f45629b919.mp4 (426x320, 8.85M)

Whats wrong with not being a dumb animal controlled by emotions. Theres a reason the asians are the only ones not cucked by jews. Theres a reason japan and china are homogenous. Theres a reason china was the most advanced country until the gave gunpowder to europeans. When the jew gives a loan to the asian he uses his brain instead of being tricked like the dumb niggers and europeans. We should learn from them not condemn them

~path in empathy already implies it is a mental illness

yeah but they cant come and conquer us Ive already suffered enough in my life because of east asian callousness. ALl races can feel pain not all can feel empathy though

FUCK I HATE GOOKS

The really fucked up part is that most europeans (thats us white people) think that 'most of the worlds people just want to live their own lives without bothering others". Madness.

That's because unlike niggers and muslims chinks actually have an IQ.

Hi Schlomo! Speaking of lack of empathy..

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Youve contradicted yourself before even finishing your first sentence. "Dumb animal controlled by emotions". We need a DNA or at least an IQ test so niggers like you don't slip through the dirty cracks. Name for me nigger, if you will, an animal, that is controlled by it's emotions? You will be lucky to find one, let alone a majority to qualify using the terms "controlled.by its emotions".

Chinks are also stupid as hell, despite their big head. Most chink societies are oppressive failures. Japan and South Korea have turned extremely feminist and gayer than the west

What?

MOST chink societies does not include Japan and South Korea. But those societies are dumb as shit too. What are you, a fucking chink? Can you even see what's written?

im not jewish

Attached: download (2)

Attached: chinese-girls-makeup-before-and-after.jpg (560x369 43.46 KB, 38.13K)

ha! weebs BTFO

The ugliest race

Attached: makeup-vs-no-makeup-03-560x395.jpg (880x492 44.82 KB, 77.12K)

The ugliest women

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (916x586 51.35 KB, 564.26K)

Yeah that got monkey eyes or something. Black hair also isn’t attractive either.