Hey guys, I am a member of the Aryan Brotherhood since 2006...

Hey guys, I am a member of the Aryan Brotherhood since 2006, and as I see many Zig Forums users like Brenton Tarrant and John Earnest doing very promising actions, I highly recommend all of you to join us and pledge loyalty to us before realizing your actions, because if you do it you will shure receive our aid and support even if you get arrested, including financial aid if you need.

I can see our white brothers getting stronger each day and I am willing to make the Aryan Brotherhood get more and more influent here on Zig Forums, we must unite and stay strong together because we are a white brotherhood and we all have the same objective, if you become a member of the Aryan Brotherhood you can be the change you want to see and expand our work even more prisons.

If you want to formally join us, I will leave my phone contact here: +34602016874

Attached: Ab.png (183x182, 6.49K)

What makes you worthy of the notoriety you'd gain from a man of action pledging allegiance to you?
I've yet to hear of your group doing one thing to help your race.

Irish branch? Anyway. Don't post any numbers or emails here. Feds are here too. Delete your thread and be more subtle. If you are not glowniger.

Tarrant converted to Islam in Pakistan in exchange for once in a lifetime opportunities, and then was sent home with a bill to pay.

That doesn't even make sense.

Shit nigger what are you doing? Are you a cianigger honeypot, or just plain retarded?

enjoy the fed knocking on your door by doxxing yourself.

Attached: 02f28bd51212b370b095d15a676e8dd8cbb5866304e046a996ef97b5dd0dffdc.jpg (480x435, 20.96K)

This has to be fedposting, right? If not look man I appreciate what you're trying to do and we are on the same team but please be more careful and parctic good opsec.

It's not about me, it's about you and the Aryan Brotherhood, think about the benefits you will have If you join us, we are an army in and out of prison, we want you to be part of the family.
So you need to search a lot more, we have history and tradition, we helped a lot of white prisoners and we have fighted a lot against biggers, faggots and jews. Blood and honor are part of our brotherhood.

We have branches in a lot of countries including Latin ones, I can put you in contact with people in and outside of USA.

What do you think will happen? This number is just for a first contact and I will give you another one…and do you thing the police can do anything about that? Even the federals are a bunch of incompetent lazy faggots…

There is nothing Aryan about you. Kill yourself.
Sage and reported.

WN 1.0 is a CIA operation designed to associated White Nationalism with nigger tier gangland degeneracy.

you need to be support US if you want to prove your loyalty, not the other way around.

Prove the AB was created by CIA, faggot, whitr pople are a minority on the prisions and thr AB was born to protect and unite us.
The jewish government who supports and defends jewish, gay, african scum? No, thanks…

Autocorrect? Pretty sure the released documents of a glow in the dark board investigation showed that they were on mobile. How interesting…

Attached: cianigger.jpg (815x763, 118.98K)

not the US,

us, as in WN 2.0, as in Zig Forums

if you want to be true WN you have to drop the garbage and drug peddling bullshit.

Stop with bs that everything is jewish trick. Reality is you would not survive in prison if you don't join some group. That is main role of AB.

Not going to visit prison or join any groups in near future. Still i respect Aryan Brotherhood. Stay safe.

You don't need to visit prision to be a member of the brotherood.

OK, Jew.

Yes, that is the main role of AB. to be a prison gang.

That is the extent of your purpose and utility. outside of that very specific niche you are a detriment in every way.

The amount of fucking meth you faggots have help pumped through the TRUE Aryan nation disqualifies you from being ANYTHING but a prison gang.

Clean yourself up and join the real movement.

That's a big lie, the AB have members in and out of prisons, you know nothing about us.

Is it true the AB is caught up in a lot of drug dealing and gangland type stuff like a biker gang? That's the number one reason I wouldn't join. I know a lot of that is media distortion, but I wouldn't want to join anything where I'm essentially just a white gangster, selling drugs, street level crimes, etc.

no they have associates.

That plus crawling with informants.

you are so ignorant like all here.

Looks like someone forgot than whole german army was on meth. Nobody force you to take meth. But understand that someone else would produce and deal drugs anyway. In my country Vietnam midgets do it.

enlighten us, oh mighty Aryan knight.

Why should we join the AB? this should be good.

And there it is,

kill yourself you anti white fuckhead.