Angela Merkle may have converted to Islam - PROOF?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7187057/Germanys-Merkel-seen-shaking-second-time-month.html

Old commies are old. Probably a stroke or Parkinson's. Or maybe some mental condition caused by regret as they see that their policies are destroying the civilized world.

Also, WTF does this have to do with pisslam? Is this just clickbait? 'cuz that's a stupid jew tactic.

Their supply of children must be dwindling

She doesn't need to. As a Jew, she's already more disingenuous and subversive than a Muslim.

Why do shitters have so much trouble with non-Anglo names? The correct spelling is right there in your greentext.

Who knows what stuff they pump her full with, same deal with Hillary.

Attached: 0d6.png (600x597, 594.9K)

She an old Commie with likely decades of Commie bullshit psyops done to her. Commies don't trust people, they lie and try to control them, because they are control freaks.

Merkel is an Anglo name.

It could be PTSD induced by stress, it's common to have shakes or tremors in older suffers. She might have had some undisclosed childhood trauma or abuse.

Is it related to merkins?

lol at fears. that's god's most welcome punishment. that evil kike witch shall feel his righteous wrath and suffer the small number of days she has left

You're a retard.

1. A woman leader
2. A woman leader who lets in millions of brown immigrants.
Germany is ultra cucked. German bros are going to have to do something drastic to earn my respect back!

Kuru disease symptoms

looks like she is about to collapse any second

Look Merkel up in geni.com. Her ex-husband was a Merkel, she's a Kasner or Kazmierczak. Why did she keep the name after divorcing him? I guess so people don't see her as a Pole. Then I found a fucked up thing. She has the name Drange on both sides of her parents ancestors. This looks like repeated intermarriage between noble families to keep the connections and wealth in continuity. Her dad looks fucked up, just like a Rockefeller. We need to dig more into the following names: Drange, Kaźmierczak, Wojciechowski, Rychlicka, Bielewicz, Sypkoska, Dorocianka, Gaszyńska. Poland is a red flag, they had more often than not Jewish rulers like the Jagiellons, Vasas, etc. so there is a lot of Jewish aristocracy up to this day.

Maybe she is a polish CIA recruit working for the benefit of poland?

She did say in that (((der spiegel))) report that she likes cleaning nigger toilets
i bet you also do you polish mutt

literally shaking

extra brutal that he landed the quads

Attached: 999 9.jpg (327x465, 106.17K)