Zig Forums literature thread

lets post some vital Zig Forums literature that everyone should read or at least take a glance at and discuss them
Ive started reading Industrial Society And Its Future and so far it seems good, even if you dont care about its main idea at all you should still read it as it talks about what encourages leftists and why modern leftism is wrong

Attached: unabomber-11.jpg (368x570, 59.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
archive.org/details/TheSumerianSwindle/page/n1
mega.nz/#F!Yb4jSYLS!siRt3N0tUn4N-5Ux5dMGAg
archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/library/national/unabom-manifesto-1.html
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-38/
archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar
archive.org/details/ArtOfWarBySunTzu/page/n1
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-301.pdf
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/the-white-gods/
archive.org/details/DeviSavitriTheLightningAndTheSunEN1958432P.
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations
archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n9
archive.org/details/artworldlywisdom00grac/page/n67
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual
archive.org/details/How_to_Hide_Anything_Michael_Connor_Paladin_Press
archive.org/details/universalindians006602mbp/page/n13
archive.org/details/JulienMeyerWhistledLanguagesAWorldwideInquiryOnHumanWhistledSpeechSpringerVerlagBerlinHeidelberg2015
archive.org/details/DecryptedSecretsMethodsMaximsOfCryptology4thRevisedExtendedEd./page/n1
archive.org/details/Hacking_201803
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense
archive.org/details/TotalResistanceSwissArmyGuideToGuerrillaWarfareAndUnderground
archive.org/details/100DeadlySkills
archive.org/details/ImprovisedMunitionsHandbookU.S.DepartmentOfTheArmy
archive.org/details/Improvised_Rocketry
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin
archive.org/details/ArthurKempMarchOfTheTitansTheCompleteHistoryOfTheWhiteRaceCreateSpaceIndependent_201905
archive.org/details/JrgenSpanuthAtlantisTheMysteryUnravelled
wegrowcoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Book-Summary-Awaken-The-Giant-Within.pdf
archive.org/details/MightIsRight_966
archive.org/details/2ndMysteryErikVonMarkovikTheOriginalMysteryMethodVenusianArtsHandbook2ndEdition
archive.org/details/BattleForTheMindWilliamSargant_201806/page/n13
archive.org/details/ThePsychologyOfPersuasion/page/n2
torproject.org/
veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html
archive.org/details/jamesmasonsiegeshortversion
b-ok.cc/book/2335503/44496c
userpage.fu-berlin.de/~roehrigw/fisher/
archive.org/details/JamesMasonSIEGE3rdEdition
archive.org/details/ZeroTolerance_201804
archive.org/details/PierceWilliamLutherHunter
archive.org/details/al_Sergey_Nechayev_The_Revolutionary_Catechism_a4
archive.org/details/Ethnic_Cleansing_Operations_-_FM_6-2003
archive.fo/hChM5
8ch.net/pdfs/res/11830.html
carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read Technological Slavery, it's the updated version of ISAIF, then read Anti-tech Revolution.

Attached: ted kaczynski we live in a society.png (1016x970, 1.06M)

Unabom Manifesto
Protocols of The Elders of Zion
Mein Kampf
Turner Diaries
American Psycho

Is the image in the pic from a movie or something? That building looks fucking gigantic
sageforofftopic

Obligatory read Siege

Attached: hitler.jpg (602x401, 142.17K)

has anyone here read siege? I know its a meme to shill it but Ive heard people say the book is just whining. anyone know a place where I can read it online?

MONTHLY BOOK PACKS
MONTHLY BOOK PACKS
MONTHLY BOOK PACKS

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

MONTHLY BOOK PACKS
MONTHLY BOOK PACKS
MONTHLY BOOK PACKS

It's easy as fuck to find a pdf. Whining? It attacks optic cucks in particular which is why they love to attack the book. I find it's more useful for shaping mentality into a more grounded one than anything but I should get around to reading it again.

it's from Tron I think

Attached: mightisright.jpg (368x499, 40.45K)

Here, >>>/fascist/

Mein Kampf, obviously
Eckart & Hitler, Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin
The Sumerian Swindle
Oswald Spengler, Decline of the West
Ted Kaczynski, Technological Slavery & Anti-Tech Revolution
Bhagavad Gita As it is (you can find a short version because it's pretty long)
Savitri Devi, Lightning and the Sun & The Impeachment of Man
Guido von List, The Religion Of The Aryo-Germanic Folk
James Mason, SIEGE
Plus there are a lot of books out there on white history, William Luther Pierce's "Who We Are" is pretty extensive.

Are you a newfag with alt-kike sensibilities who thinks that a political solution is possible, or do you know that voting is a scam and the entire political apparatus is fake and gay? SIEGE is a good book for newfags and alt-kikers to read.

Attached: tumblr_pfmixynssq1xei4qro1_1280.png (324x500 1.24 MB, 42.06K)

Fuck another infinite trips.
Yes, if you're over the age of 20 and moderately literate, you won't enjoy Siege but I can appreciate it for what it is. A propaganda piece to ignite the youth, which is charming. We need more of such books.
I'm a walking library, read 2 books a week on average and have for well over a decade. When you read enough, you learn to read further into the author than the book itself. A picture forms of "all" somewhere around 1,000 books. I encourage reading, but don't get too caught up in it. I read 1hr dedicated a day and sometimes allow up to 2. I consider a part of my workout routine, but I haven't watched tele in, well, I watched Big Brother when Jesse the bodybuilder guy and Rachel were on. That was the last I remember of goy-box. I imagine its quite a while back now.
If you want to understand how we got here and the underlying tie involved, read The Sumerian Swindle. Let me see if I can find it.
Here you go: archive.org/details/TheSumerianSwindle/page/n1

You'll see there is a lot of meaning in words when you read this book. Hidden in plain sight.

Attached: sumerswind.jpg (232x320, 39.18K)

here's a good list of books that I've either read entirely, read the preface and decided they were worth reading or am currently reading.
mega.nz/#F!Yb4jSYLS!siRt3N0tUn4N-5Ux5dMGAg

I'm reading Historia verdadera de la conquista de la Nueva España, the memoir of Bernal Díaz del Castillo, a Spanish conquistador who served under Cortes during his conquest of Mexico. By the time this man was in his early twenties he was already discovering new continents, colonizing lands for the Spanish crown, and fighting the natives in fierce pitched battles with only a handful of men and resources at his disposal hoping he can find some fresh water for him and his comrades before they all die of thirst.

It was men like him and his companions who protected the west, forged empires and spread western civilization to the darkest corners of the globe. Reading about the adversity the conquistadors faced while so far away from home with nothing but a fierce will win can really light a fire in a man. The author, Bernal Díaz del Castillo, witnessed some of his best friends and comrades die of injuries sustained in battle, hunger, thirst, and suicide but kept pushing on because it was his utmost duty to serve his God, his King, and his fatherland.

Attached: skynews-spanish-conquistador_4619641.jpg (1600x900, 311.33K)

Shame the "Mexicans" don't identify with their powerful genetic roots from men like this. Who would rather identify as a trodden heathen than a powerful conqueror? I'll never understand.

Careful now. "Empires" are exactly what got us here. And Spaniards are absolute retards. Jews got Muslims into their lands,and when they did the Reconquista, they forgave the Jews by Baptizing them.

But please do use Bernal's example for yourself. Do some Self-Improvement and help your local Whites. Just like an RPG, it starts small. Like helping your Nanny fix her sink, and before you know it, you are in a War against Evil.

I love /fascist/, but it's more like /unabomber/ or /offthegrid/ at this point kek. Not that I'm complaining.

Any Self-improvement book suggestion?

great quote!

Attached: 1544813055202.jpg (266x400 47.61 KB, 22.22K)

Attached: d63d15a9d55a7862bdfd87cc072317c4f28760e30fe80d88443af9a1123e8f6.png (6161x5009, 3.81M)

do you have PDF's of any of these?

Attached: 1.jpg (765x960, 178.23K)

that office is in san diego and is a technology medical company of sorts. I did some shit in there a while back. There should be another door next to the one we see about 5 feet out of the picture to the left. Weird seeing it from that view.

anyone has this picture with evola quote on it ?

Attached: 2016/02/29/aa/zuckerbergv.2719f.jpg/950x534__filters:quality(80).jpg (950x534, 92.49K)

archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/library/national/unabom-manifesto-1.html

Attached: bible.jpg (1050x839, 76.05K)

BUMP

There should be theodore point, a point signaling when society becomes so disgusting only drugs can uphold it. A theodore test compared to various civilizations. Also corrected for potencey of drugs.

Also a beta male "voice" scanner should be implimented, also corrected for mental illness. I mean google likes data. They surely can answer these questions.

Where is it OP, op isnt a faggot.
But apprently it is just a sissy faggot. Where is your pride, your honor, there is nothing there. You just wait to die comfortably.

And in all of your journey it is just a steeper slide, just faster to fall into the water. And then you think maybe i make the slide a bit longer a bit slower a bit more quirkey but in the end, you will slide into it. Dont be grievel. Your own grave all pit.

bump

i bet most of the books in this thread are not possible to find in local bookstores or in the local library, no? kek

Mitchell Heismans-dead mans tomb aka suicide note

he wrote 2000 page vivisection on liberal democracy and why it came to be and where it leads then blew his brains out on the steps of harvard

its brilliant

just read the table of contents and if that doesnt hook you nothing will

Become an Einherjar. A soldier of your blood and race. A soldier of Odin!

survival of the white race

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
to
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-38/

Each of us must strive to become an Ubermensch. A soldier of Odin for the white race.
An Einherjar
putting all his might and brain power into doing whatever is necessary to
ensure the 14 words

Strategy and Tactics/ PsyOp:
(fight anti white hate groups with these tactics):
archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar
archive.org/details/ArtOfWarBySunTzu/page/n1
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-301.pdf

Belief in the aryan blood (you have more power if you are a believer):
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/the-white-gods/
archive.org/details/DeviSavitriTheLightningAndTheSunEN1958432P.

The Knowledge of the Waffen SS:
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations
archive.org/details/the-wwii-soe-training-manual-rigden
archive.org/details/EcoDefenseAFieldGuideToMonkeywrenching/page/n9

Personal Wisdom:
archive.org/details/artworldlywisdom00grac/page/n67

Security OpSec, InfoSec, Hiding and so on:
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual
archive.org/details/How_to_Hide_Anything_Michael_Connor_Paladin_Press

Unusual Communication, Hidden Communication and Encyption (Always try to communicate without the enemy knowing):
Indian Sign language
archive.org/details/universalindians006602mbp/page/n13
Whistled Language
archive.org/details/JulienMeyerWhistledLanguagesAWorldwideInquiryOnHumanWhistledSpeechSpringerVerlagBerlinHeidelberg2015
Decrypted Secrets
archive.org/details/DecryptedSecretsMethodsMaximsOfCryptology4thRevisedExtendedEd./page/n1

Computer skills/ Hacking
archive.org/details/Hacking_201803

If things get messy like in South Africa:
archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense
archive.org/details/TotalResistanceSwissArmyGuideToGuerrillaWarfareAndUnderground
archive.org/details/100DeadlySkills
archive.org/details/ImprovisedMunitionsHandbookU.S.DepartmentOfTheArmy
archive.org/details/Improvised_Rocketry

Know your enemy (strategy and tactics of jews):
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin

Know the true history of the aryan race and share it:
archive.org/details/ArthurKempMarchOfTheTitansTheCompleteHistoryOfTheWhiteRaceCreateSpaceIndependent_201905
archive.org/details/JrgenSpanuthAtlantisTheMysteryUnravelled

Motivation
wegrowcoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Book-Summary-Awaken-The-Giant-Within.pdf
archive.org/details/MightIsRight_966

Women:
archive.org/details/2ndMysteryErikVonMarkovikTheOriginalMysteryMethodVenusianArtsHandbook2ndEdition

Persuasion to change someones mind:
archive.org/details/BattleForTheMindWilliamSargant_201806/page/n13
archive.org/details/ThePsychologyOfPersuasion/page/n2

Security tools:

torproject.org/
veracrypt.fr/en/Home.html
tails.boum.org/home/index.en.html

If you read this and grasp some of the knowledge conained in it (make sure to save the books at a safe place/hidden memory card), the survival of the white race is secured!

Teach other aryans the skills that you learned along the way!
Remember, that this is a board of peace. The informationa are for entertainment only.

here is the 17 page short version with only the main points of Siege
archive.org/details/jamesmasonsiegeshortversion

Should be noted that the Stalag edition of Mein Kampf is the only edition you should be reading.

Reading Lightning and the Sun was the most awakening experience I have had since my first red pills.
Cheers mate for all the books.

This.

Attached: 1242dae8a59156f0b51868f2e1df381237d36a663da44e1966a3171e1af55607.jpg (704x1180, 114.28K)

sage for double post.
No shit these books cant be found at bookstores or local library retard, they're forbidden, illegal or will get you put on a permanent watch list if you buy them online.

Attached: 3c7639f37ed1045fe471bf8a209ababe95ea397e9fe10ca6e8a9d87f24e3e0b6.jpg (1462x2046, 97.62K)

fixing21aas

jokes aside, would I be put on a list if I were to buy industrial society and its future?

Attached: sweat.gif (1280x720, 1.77M)

You can find that online.

you are probably already on a list for posting here, but dont worry user, i got you.

b-ok.cc/book/2335503/44496c

If you aren't on ten lists by now, you're doing it wrong.

You never know these days.

is this worth a read? Am I gonna be put on a list if I buy it?

Attached: 1184142.jpg (300x475, 49.35K)

nb4 papists slander the father of nationalism

Attached: on the kikes and their kikery.jpg (300x479 11.95 KB, 15.8K)

I think people really overestimate Fed resources. Ya, they probably keeps lists of A) every IP that posts on Zig Forums B) every IP that reads ISAIF, C) everyone that supports Mass shooters. But let’s be real, how do they narrow it down? Remember btw, ISAIF is *not* illegal to read(at least in America). they’ll surveil you for Fedposting, but don’t say you’ll do something violent, don’t like anything like that, etc. 99.9% of Zig Forums will never get a visit from a black SUV because of simple steps like that.

t. Führer

not really

you’re already on the list retard

I read some of it recently and it's a difficult thing to read because he was right on his statements about what would happen. I find myself being disgusted by how he pushed the message but fascinating as to how he was so correct on what he saw beforehand while living so apart from the world and without any connection to know what was happening. If he didn't turn out to be what he turned out and if he wrote books I would have read them as it is just fascinting how right he turned out to be with his predictions. It's hard to admit and it sucks he felt he had to go about it the way he went about it when he could have just wrote the books and he probably would have got his word out much more from all the interviews.

From another thread:

Irving Fisher's Stamp Scrip.

userpage.fu-berlin.de/~roehrigw/fisher/

Attached: 220px-Eumeswil_by_Ernst_Junger.png (220x369, 66.24K)

very, very good book!

Ride the tiger for nufags

what would you recommend over that then?

Really? I thought it was dull so I put it down. Everyone has said what must be said a thousand times before, so you're better off turning to people who can tell a good story. I got very goddamn tired of hearing about the casbah.

Attached: New Awakening reading list.jpg (368x230 223.9 KB, 44.71K)

sorry for some of them, they seem broken

Could you have not spared a few pixels for the needy?
Also, has anyone read Hobbes' Leviathan?
He basically says "Renaissance was a mistake, the Greeks and Romans' societies only pushed for democracy because they were already democratic and didn't want a revolution. The west's first mistake was learning Latin and Greek"

Siegetard/AWD/Stormfag Reading List

Siege by James Mason
archive.org/details/JamesMasonSIEGE3rdEdition

The Turner Diaries by Dr.William Luther Pierce
www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/133469/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf

Zero Tolerance by Alexander Slavros
archive.org/details/ZeroTolerance_201804

Hunter by Dr. William Luther Pierce
archive.org/details/PierceWilliamLutherHunter

Catechism of a Revolutionary
archive.org/details/al_Sergey_Nechayev_The_Revolutionary_Catechism_a4

FM 6-2003 Ethnic Cleansing Operations
archive.org/details/Ethnic_Cleansing_Operations_-_FM_6-2003

John Earnst's Open Letter
archive.fo/hChM5

Brenton Tarrant's Great Replacement
8ch.net/pdfs/res/11830.html

Harassment Architecture by Mike Ma
just buy the book and support the author, also it's not online

Iron Gates by Temple ov Blood warning only for mental retards

Attached: Read Siege.png (1312x848 122.49 KB, 1.1M)

carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf

(((Elite))) writing the history of (((Judus-Christ))) civilization, still handed out to US Ambassadors and CIA section chiefs (no real difference tbh) as required reading to this day.

The story itself is irrelevant. I don't personally give any sorts of fucks about fiction, but I also don't see a way to give life to the Anarch except via some sort of fictionalized sci-fi-esque account.