Druid/pol/ #0033 "DRUIDS OF SUMMER" edition

LOYAL LADS OF THE B.O.N.D
I bid you welcome, in the manner which has become sacred to our Rite, to our most portentous triginta tertius thread. In order to honour the passage of Summer let us sing an olde ode to the Sun…..

Attached: pluto.jpg (757x720 216.08 KB, 326.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
archive.is/YZImt
archive.is/WGAyQ
archive.is/fXnKc
archive.is/zm3f9
archive.is/0jIGP
archive.is/LLBjf
archive.is/ufDLn
archive.is/yL3Ke
archive.is/B4N6B
archive.is/ZeOrF
archive.is/CUyir
archive.is/OcsXl
archive.is/IccuE
archive.is/Adn7P
archive.is/6nUOa
archive.is/axdse
archive.is/aBuWP
archive.is/6oksN
archive.is/ASwN9
archive.is/zlI4R
archive.is/KXJfI
archive.is/ixcG7
archive.is/OcjIR
archive.is/aXhZC
esmeraldamac.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/popular-history-abhors-a-vacuum-but-accurate-historians-cant/
academia.edu/11007004/The_great_king_Zuzu_of_Alahzina_the_Goddess_Allani_and_the_Stormgods_of_Kussara_and_Alalaḫ
dergiler.ankara.edu.tr/dergiler/18/941/11714.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhayamudra
bitchute.com/video/GYrnDRw5pcgo/#disqus_thread
8ch.net/faq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obligtory archive post

archive.is/PMZwn

archive.is/PNnXC

archive.is/vedVN

archive.is/j5q3u

archive.is/Gj2PO

archive.is/YZImt

archive.is/WGAyQ

archive.is/fXnKc

archive.is/zm3f9

archive.is/0jIGP

archive.is/LLBjf

archive.is/ufDLn

archive.is/yL3Ke

archive.is/B4N6B

archive.is/ZeOrF

archive.is/CUyir

archive.is/OcsXl

archive.is/IccuE

archive.is/Adn7P

archive.is/6nUOa

archive.is/axdse

archive.is/aBuWP

archive.is/6oksN

archive.is/ASwN9

archive.is/zlI4R

archive.is/KXJfI

archive.is/ixcG7

archive.is/OcjIR

Attached: boney fuller.jpg (800x685, 251.88K)

Hello druid/pol/
Nice fresh druid thread. What's going on with you druid lads then?

Attached: Pig-Man-1024x659.jpg (1024x659, 29.04K)

Not much other than the usual tbh lad. Got to nip to the butchers in a bit and go for a walk to make the most of this lovely weather. Also I must set aside an hour for AP meditation today.
How is yourself?

Not much tbh lad. Beeen very lazy lately. Need to motivate myself more tbh.

A routine & setting attainable goals is the key to getting your motivation into gear lad. That and finding something you are passionate about. Best advice I can give on that front.

Attached: 1425543854717-2.jpg (500x665, 61.07K)

meant for

Thanks for the thread, it's backed up in case of overenthusiastic deletion?
Here's to more activity in the future.

Attached: welcometohell.webm (480x272, 791.82K)

Welcome lad.

It is now aye. We should be ok this time though - it was only a bunker thread that got shoah'd. I dont think a numbered druid/pol/ thread has ever been removed iirc.

archive.is/aXhZC - qarchived here so can be copypasta'd if th worst hqappens.

9,192,631,770 hyperfine time.

Attached: 99010-004-E79A90B6.jpg (593x300, 32.41K)

Whats lad lad? Plans for a death ray or something?

Attached: Thomas Live action HD.jpg (600x630, 78.4K)

You jew fucks aren't welcome on Zig Forums.

Says who?

Attached: 3frightening5thou.jpg (533x800, 39.19K)

it's a fancy clock

This is some advanced larping

Looks like an odd bot post with a diagram of an atomic clock.

Excellent OP as always, much obliged lad.

Not to much lad. Last night when I arrived home from work I was greeted with a /comfy/ lighting storm at dusk. Rare for this region, I quickly kitted up myself and the baby; then we hiked inawoods to a nearby cliff that overlooks a glacier carved valley. We stood in the driving rain marveling at the devine display of Dyeus Phter. Surrounded by thunderheads, she cooed with rapt, joyful amazement at near every strike. In the far distance I could hear the weak voice of my mortaly wounded false self; worried about Me wearing a copper torc and bracelet in an electrical storm. We watched until near dark. I then burnt some incense, made prayers of gratitude to Taranis, and cast a copper bracelet I made from the cliff. It was accepted with a simultaneous flash.

Attached: C5DDA829-AEC3-42FE-BB8A-1EE98335914C.jpeg (220x344, 26.48K)

Welcome and nice to see you lad. Nice Taranis Statuette.

Weird thing for a bot to post but well, bots are…..well, weird tbh.

Very portentous circumstances with the storm and the copper torc. Seems the like offering was indeed accepted with gratitude.
Based Taranis tbh

Attached: storm-07.jpg (1308x946, 248.98K)

(observed)

Forgot to observe and link your post lad sorry

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1242x1350, 1.07M)

Seconds clock. Divides one second into billions of parts. Translate junction between particle and planetary based time measure.

(Observed)
Wew, impressive digits.

33rd thread, Justice Arcana, and impressive digits early on. This is looking to be a good thread, I think.

Do anyone of you have access to real Druidic secrets or is it just a big larp?
As far as i know Caesar killed every last one of the real druids when he invaded Britain.

Lads, I hate to yet again begin my antics, especially so early in the thread, however, with the time I have remaining, I do not see it to be wise to take any risk.

Last night, I tried increasing my vibration beyond what I have ever done before. I found an alarming obstacle. I found myself unable to elevate my vibration, or cause that central pillar to form even, or make my chakras turn. I continued on for over an hour until I was certain that I would not be able to. I then took to listening to some delta frequencies while breathing in such a way, to try to fall into the land between dream and waking. I was successful.

Here, I sat in a large castle, or perhaps it was a temple, with the pieces/fragments that comprise my self. I asked them if any of them knew why I could not progress or do what once was trivial. I don't remember what they said, if anything, but I do recall that this space was immediately invaded by some large creature that I cannot recall the form of. I recall it demanded a sense of dread and fear, well beyond anything I have faced thus far. It may have spoken, but I do not remember this. I suspect now that my inability to remember my "dreams" and dreams as of late is due to this same thing. I made the mudra which destroys fear, but it was too late, the sudden change in emotion to extremes destroyed that delicate balance that maintained me in that space, and I was awoken.

Of course, so far, I have been able to overcome these strange things all the same way, albeit with differing detail. I would thus, sit this through, and solve it on my own, were I not so short on time, and having perhaps so much yet to do.

Any advice, lads? I think that I will make offerings to Odin and Lugh, and from there attempt to brute force my way through it. Again, I apologize to change the tone so early, I only mention this because of my short time, in the case I need the advice of others to solve this.

This one is fancy too.

Top job on the OP lad

FRESH CS

Why be a Pagan?

Yes, they are in our Blood Memory and we have been slowly divining them out with research and devotion, the Path Of Nostalgia. We push the Swastika counterclockwise.

The Romans never took all of Britain firstly. When Christianity took hold, the few who weren’t killed hid their power levels and passed down oral traditions. IMO some even injected paganism into Christianity as a slow acting poison against it as well as a herald to our Blood Memory.

No worries lad. It was truly one of those magical awe inspiring moments of witnessing Divinity and Dharma(natural law) at near peak power. And seeing my progeny enjoying it despite the pouring rain and being shaken to her core by crashes she’s never experienced. One of those unforgettable moments that make our seemingly impossible struggle appear as a mundane enjoyable task. I feel sorry for atheists, their disease makes them incapable of such humbling whimsy.

Kek

See in the Fisher King thread. It’s another Pilgrim’s advice to me in this regard.

What is it lad, I haven’t found it yet. Closest I found is fingers and thumb together pointing forward and palm up, as though receiving something.

This runs counter to the governing archana of the thread imo lad. Perhaps offerings to the Triple Mother Godess are the prudent course.

Thanks lad. This one would be excellent for aspirants to watch and learn about the nature of the gods tbh.

Attached: 0AD69C47-3C58-4603-A56F-B67C7A252CF2.jpeg (400x310, 52.28K)

/fringe/ does not belong on Zig Forums

Indeed. A portent that bodes extremely well.

Cheers lad, will have a read shortly. Just painting Sly Marbo. Father's day present

Cheers lad
I fucked up the formatting on the song though smh

Shadow memory is difficult to master. I find what I do remember is usually fragmented and sometimes abstract to the point of nonsense. The astrological conditions may also be playing a part in current difficulties in oarting the veil. I myself have little AP success as of late and iv not experienced an astral pulse for a while now (feels like we are overdue one tbh)

I think your own intuition will serve you better on this one than any advice I could give. We all seem to be in the same boat at the present juncture. The Odin & Lugh offerings sound like a good idea though - perhaps they will bestow a boon…

Yeah that is something you truly cannot beat. The look of wonder when your own offspring experience/discovers something monumental for the first time and you are part of that and there to share the moment with them and connect, both paternally and spiritually.
Can't beat it.

Faggot shills, bots and schizos does not belong on druid/pol/. Touche.

Attached: BLUE DRUID.png (271x525, 355.84K)

Ýou keep trying. Don't bother.

Libra the question of balance, in Sumer the claws of the scorpion Ishara, i've been wanting to discuss this here, the emergent spirit of Allani and the rejection of the unworthy through Ishara.

An Indo-European tradition from Anatolia that translated into Britain, the evidence for this;

That's from a very good article from Esmerelda's Cumbrian history were she struggles to understand what the tradition of Alauna involved, with the suggestion that she was a Goddess and that also the term related to places of settlement, bodies of water and rivers;

esmeraldamac.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/popular-history-abhors-a-vacuum-but-accurate-historians-cant/

What she does note is that there was also the God Alaunus which the Romans related to Mercury, DEO IALANO CONTRE SANCTISSIMO, the most sacred and inimical god Ialanus

The Proto-Indo-European root of the name relates to flowing or streaming, or raising and nurturing, Alaunus as Mercury would correspond with the tradition of associated networks, in his capacity of network administration perhaps, but the focal points upon such are Feminine, suggesting that Alauna was the expression of the network itself.

To get to the heart of this mystery we need to venture further back in time and place, to Alha land, were the High God was Alalus and the Goddess Allani associated with the idea of the Sun Goddess in the netherworld, Hurrian Alha land was in present day Anatolia.

academia.edu/11007004/The_great_king_Zuzu_of_Alahzina_the_Goddess_Allani_and_the_Stormgods_of_Kussara_and_Alalaḫ

The Hurrians and Hittites related Allani to the Mesopotamian Goddess of the netherworld Eres-Kigal but also to the Sun Goddess of the Netherworld

It's likely the Goddess Allani related to the diffusion and distribution of the internal energies of the Earth, in this capacity she was very often twinned with the Goddess Ishara, both had the capacity of intermediaries between the Netherworld and the Earth's surface dwellers, Ishara in the sense of regulation of purity but also in terms of introduction of spiritual archetypes related to the Planets, understood to rise from beneath the Earth.

dergiler.ankara.edu.tr/dergiler/18/941/11714.pdf

So that is the historic basis, but it's the question of streaming that's worth discussing.

Pretty ebin tbh.

Attached: Burakkuhoru.gif (371x209, 1.86M)

(observed)
Kek. Portentous numerals for a lad working with the septad in his divinations.
Wew.

Attached: A42A0F97-8B94-44F6-B96F-246A72E101D8.jpeg (255x212, 39.48K)

I actually was following the advice of that very post, I appreciate this though.

It is to hold your right hand at shoulder height, with the palm open. I am having difficulty finding the site I found it on, I should have bookmarked it. It looked like it was a site straight out of the 90's, (it may well have been) but it was essentially a collection of all the mudras/asanas, with a reference to where it came from, what it is used for, what it symbolizes, and how to make it.

Here's the wikipedia page on it for now. I'll link to the better site if I can find it again.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhayamudra

I appreciate the insight. Perhaps it is due to my brute forcing of problems that has caused this one.

I should have thought of this, being the one to bring it to the attention of the lodge, yet I had not.

Indeed. I wonder when the next will be.

I believe you are right, and I appreciate the reply. I merely felt that it would be most prudent of me to make the post as a precautionary measure in the case I somehow do not solve it.

I will consider carefully my response to the issue.

(Witnessed)

just stumbled onto this thread, this seems pretty fucking woke, but can someone explain what this all means.

Any idea what happened to the discord? the forum is also 404'd

This trash belongs in the religion thread.

Got deleted and remade, can't invite people yet though smh

If you want to know what is going on, it's probably just best if you lurk the threads for a a while. You could also go through the archives, if you want. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. You better not be baiting me.

This is for you.

The pagang one?

Attached: you.png (496x314, 143.14K)

Morning esteemed lurkers & druidfriends, beautiful day here today. Summer is truly here.

(observed)
And more sacred sevens on the post pointing this out.
Double wew! In for a portentous thread lads, no doubt.

We discuss politics and how they intersect with the more esoteric side of existence. It is not purely confined to "religion! but so much more. We fill a niche. If you dont like it feel free to fuck off out of our thread and go somewhere else.

This is a B.O.N.D thread son. We are the Brythonic Order of Nativist Druids and we study esoterica, politics and have general banter and a sense of camaraderie. We are a fraternal order who works towards the betterment of our people.
We are basically 8/pol/'s "occult ops" division
As the other user said, the archives will give you a clearer picture as to what we are all about but feel free to ask if you want clarification on any subject.

Soon I hope lad. I miss that spontaneous wave of vibration that accompanies them. The event of an Astral pulse shifts any AP practice into easy mode (for me anyway)

Attached: druu.jpg (201x250, 7.4K)

I miss these threads… the spirituality with a Christian twist is really connecting to the great unknown.

TY user, you're doing good work

It's just slowing down because of the elections, don't worry pal.

#MAGAwithDACA

Filtered and reported for spam.

No refunds

Same. Best thing to do. Mods are usually pretty good tbh. If he keeps spouting shit, just keep reporting. It will be removed eventually.
Remember we had a bitcoin scammer last thread kek. We seem to be attracting all sorts as of late.

I appreciate the complement but then you go and ruin it with all that silly spam. If you truly appreciate the threads then don't shit them up.

Attached: magic eye.jpg (500x321, 268.67K)

That nigger is a mod.

I wonder why they are trying so hard do disrupt our threads…

Ill check out the archives and keep lurking i guess, thanks for the reply back

Good to hear, I cannot wait to rejoin the server.

(observed)
(observed)
(observed)
I received an email from Celtic Sanctuary. Do any Lads have tidings or new video subject requests you would like me to pass along?

I'd let him know druid/pol/ appreciates his work and he should pop by sometime as he might like it here :^)

Attached: druidpol meetup.jpg (768x432, 134.24K)

Thank you for the recognition.

Yes and not sure how to buckle up for it.

Back to lurking…

Seems the squaddies are not happy lads. They have been sending letters to Lucy Brown.

I suggest prep in any way you can lad, just horde little things here and there - 2 weeks bottled water minimum, loads of dried noodles, rice etc, any medication you require.
Spiritually, continue to meditate upon your path and dont dwell too much on negativity. Focus on family, hobby etc in your spare time.
Practice divination to see when the "big happening/s" may be looming close. The nearer it/they gets, the more signs will be visible for those who know where to look and have eyes to see.
Above all, try and be content lad. Rise above the clownworld pozz and be a man among the soulless sheep. It is actually a good feeling.

What did it say lad? Tell him to keep up the God's work

Attached: 1BDF5328-91D0-404C-A2FC-EA0EDF06EC48.jpeg (200x265, 33.87K)

Fresh Morgoth
On some sort of ongo bongo negro hooting

The Purpose of Pagan Ritual

I m the master of crhyme.

Hy men.

I m the master of sborgs, the robots resolution is finer gained than the eyes.

And the eyes are finer than the tongue, which makes goes to the ears. Maybe the seers make you hear better.

Attached: oh my.jpg (1341x1078, 63.28K)

Cheers lad. Maybe he could do a feature about neo-druidic groups at some point in the future and mention the B.O.N.D

Ta lad, will watch now. Its the missus birthday today so been running round like a blue arse fly trying to sort stuff out. Think iv got it down - Prosecco chilling nicely in the fridge awaiting her return from her shift and my fucking wallet has been utterly BTFO in Pandora £325 on a silver bangle smh Got and hour then I gotta run BACK into town to get dinner and also procure me some ritual herbal smoking substance
She better fucking appreciate it tbh.

Attached: ceremonial magick in a nutshell.png (900x552, 501.38K)

ta lad, didn't know about this channel.

(observed)
Wew lad, trip sevens again. It seems you have the favor of the Druid spirits and aetheric currents presently. You had best devise a ritual to take advantage tbh.

Attached: 6953AD3E-DF3B-499C-AF30-FE5F400A3CC5.jpeg (600x788, 78.19K)

Aye agree lad, sevens seem to be prevalent this thread. Pertinent really as we hold the Sevenfold star sacred. Plus we had the seven-star dagger tarot ritual reading last thread so maybe we are witnessing the etheric reverberations of that little rite - a first as far as im aware.
It is also our lucky number along with 3.
Also two sevens make 14
14 words.
7+7 represents m/f congress to secure the future of our people. The number has MAJOR significance for us, especially here. Three sevens would represent the magick within the Druidic Triad imo - 777.
This numerology lark can get very deep once you dive down that rabbit hole.

Attached: sevenfold reading.PNG (268x354, 205.48K)

Shut the fuck up you esoteric brickbrain.

And the christfag shows up to insist upon his kike dipshittery over our Blood Memory.
You're so fucking lost, "White" man. You are no longer welcome amongst your own Blood, traitor.
Go the fuck away, and don't come back.
You have no home anywhere anymore.

Yes, your "blood memory", 56% Rb1!!!11

Attached: mutt.jpg (741x649, 45.02K)

make me fagit

Attached: green swiss airbrush man who liked to draw fannies and cocks.png (228x258, 91.03K)

Your gypsy cards are not Aryan.

Tarot cards are nonsense.

The Rider Waite deck is a divinatory system, based, partially off a medieval Marmaluke oracular method involving numbered cards (who knows where they got it from….) that was refined by the French in the mid 1700s & and perfected by an English esotericist in the early 20th century. In its current form it is as about as western as you can get & is a representation of (and a key/mapping system to) the universal abstract language of symbolism. It is a useful tool, period.
With this logic you might as well argue we abandon the modern numerical system and go back to roman numerals or disregard certain words like "pyjamas" or "bungalow" because they are "not aryan enough"
Retard purity spiral argument that doesn't wash. Try harder or fuck off.

No they are not. I'll wager you have no idea what you are talking about and are too smallbrained to understand the system……that or you have switched IDs just to agree with yourself.
Probably both tbh

Attached: no.jpg (470x470, 69.91K)

It's only useful when your idea of activism is playing blackjack with gypsy cards.

Its a tool for personal development. Nothing to do with "activism." Ffs, you show little to no cursory knowledge of the subject you are decrying and you obviously have no desire to learn about it. Just a display of ignorance.

Rather play poker. Blackjack, apart from knowing when to stick, is mostly pure chance. With poker one can at least boost one's odds with skill, interpretation & a solid composition.
Anyway, last (you) you're getting from me tonight so savour it. Find argumentation elsewhere because I can't be arsed with you. Your responses are lacking substance of any kind. Its like conversing with a child.

Attached: CANIS ROOT TEA.jpg (816x979, 111K)

Here was my response to Celtic Sanctuary. I didn’t think it was prudent to invite him here just yet tbh.

>Lastly, if you or your family need any herbal medicine, don’t hesitate to ask as the cure for everything is abundant in the forest behind my house. Or if you find yourselves near get fucked royal mountees my wife and I would be honored to have you as guests for supper.

Incredibly well worded and succinct lad thank you for mentioning us in such a positive light. I think it is important that we network now more than ever and I must say I am impressed by your contact list old boy :^)
NO ONE can say based Yanklad doesn't get shit done thats for damn sure.
Credit to the lodge mate & I salute you brother. My door & home always remains open to you should you ever find yourself on David Icke Isle.

Spread the seed & reap the harvest

Good email lad. Look forward to hearing the response (or at least the parts you feel it prudent to share.)

Attached: jurgen prochnow approves.PNG (233x341, 182.33K)

FRESH STJ

ODIN ON THE MOORS - ANCIENT PAGAN SITES

bitchute.com/video/GYrnDRw5pcgo/#disqus_thread

Would love to know how to embed butchute tbh

BitChute can't be embedded on Zig Forums.

8ch.net/faq.html

Morning lads hope you're well.

….all those embeddable pr0nz sites smh.
Could really do with a bitchute embeds option tbh but I as far as I'm aware bitchute acts almost like a torrent site (with nodes and shit) but for streaming so I imagine that getting the embeds to work might be challenging although I'm pretty much tech illiterate so feel free to call me a mong and correct me if I got that wrong I never learned to code

One site iv always wanted to be able to do embeds from is bestgore though.

Cheers for the jive vid will watch now. How's you today lad? Well I hope. Was baking here yesterday but its a bit cooler today.

Attached: ea73c40b5a1fc70fa1d85eb09d37c51a.jpeg (650x366, 19.65K)

Here's the Youtube link.
I think most people will still use Yidtube until it becomes completely impossible for our circles, unfortunately.

True that. Its ingrained in us from so many years of use. Im trying to use bitchute more frequently but I STILL find myself scanning my subs page on 4x2tube first & foremost. Force of habit

Fresh Iconoclast

Pretty rageworthy tbh.
On the plus side, based Dalai Lama has our back though and is sending libshits into meltdown. Again.

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS

Morrissey posted Morgoth's latest video to his personal website.

Attached: ngfhtg6y.png (595x541, 206.78K)

WEW, Morgoth doesn't exactly pull any punches with what he says - is this Morrissey bloke a mainstream celeb and now /ourguy/?

kek, he's practically a God to millions of people. He was the lead singer in The Smiths, a big band from the 80's and now he's a solo artist.