And...It's Over! (Less than half of US children under 15 are white, census shows)

It was fun while it lasted. Safe neighborhoods, decent infrastructure, marriage & family, morals & values…now we sit around and wait as we become a third-world country.

SOURCE:
archive.is/u7mDZ

Is it already over? Is there anything that can be done to reverse this? Time is running out.

Attached: dawson.jpg (469x450, 45.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/research/less-than-half-of-us-children-under-15-are-white-census-shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well, you voted cuck, and you got cucked.

Why do you sound surprised? If you cuck you get cucked.

Just in time for the boomers who allowed this to slip away peacefully towards death in the night.

Voting doesn't matter, all the candidates are globo-homo zionist puppets and will do whatever Israel and the global order wants them to do.

Too little, too late.
America should have died years ago so Europe wouldn't have been infected by American kikery.
Now America is going to limp along until Europe is also minority white.

That's what he's saying.

(trips of truth)
fuckin A, dem numbuhs do not lie!

Attached: misscleo.jpeg (258x195, 10.72K)

Feels good man.

I'm starting to think that the main problem IS white people…our empathy and compassion are way too high. Empathy-less sociopathic jews can easily manipulate us, and brown-skins can easily take advantage of our kindness. This is a huge issue with white females, they want to treat every poor brown turd like their little pet. They're too trusting to think other racial groups will take advantage of them.

Our altruism is our main weakness and it might be our downfall.

What would have happened if OP had stayed home instead?

CRISPR can turn it around, but most people are lazy and rather play games than use their creativity and heat it up.

Attached: 9f7915cc862f24e0dbaad4ec595163ba.jpg (736x1110, 74K)

Kek,
do you think they would ever have that, "Fuck, we really should have been nicer to those Americans. Perhaps blowing up their three towers and bombing the liberty, and having their agents killed through leaks… Maybe we shouldn't have done that" moment?

Sounds like death.

What if he voted non-cuck?

Which one was that?

I'm white and most white people I've known even family are useless trash. Humanity is fucked, regardless of race.
Don't invest in this world, lads. Just shitpost and laugh. Be kind to people you love and don't worry about the world outside. If this is the best nature can do, it isn't worth it. If there is a better universe than this one, you'll be glad you held out for something better.
TL;DR Drop out of the system entirely and try to be hopeful that there is a better universe somewhere that you can be reborn into.

Never cuck, speak your mind, if she is for real she will stick around.
Never ever cuck though. If you have to, find your family crest and bring that into your life. Make sure all women you interact with know that they are joining your family heritage.

I am over her, she never visited me.
I had legit Descendants of real Samurais coming out here, but Swift is too good for me.

Went back to Blondie as my sponsor, she at least understood my complaints.

Nothing legal, that's for sure.

Attached: 449e0f8803beab9d784750d17c21c68560d07959b4e8a6d73280c300f7149949.gif (357x333, 196.76K)

What if this realm is a testing phase and if you don't pass, you continue coming back over and over?
Consider that the only way out might be to stand against the evil, to speak when threatened with death for doing so and to never give even when the knife is sawing at your spine.
We're all going to die, I want to make sure I don't come back here after.

empathy is what makes our societies work at a level beyond any other race.
low crime, high cooperation on large scale projects, the will to do things for society as a whole instead of only short term selfish deeds, high trust.
that a parasite is exploiting one of the greatest traits does not make it a weakness.
height means you need to eat more food, so let's stunt everyone's growth!
intelligence means people are more likely to become depressed, so let's lobotomise everyone at birth!

the fact is that humaoid parasites will exploit whichever trait is present in the host population, it doesn't matter what it is.
the real question is, before our societies were rife with parasites, were they better than every other in the world?
yes, they were.
you smell like a kike or someone who has allowed themselves to be thoroughly brainwashed by a kike, especially since you focus on "white females" being the worst thing on the planet.

It's all over, White Men! Don't fight back as the rabbi sodomizes your children!

I REPEAT: IT IS OVER, WHITE MEN. YOU HAVE LOST. YOU LOST WORLD WAR 2, YOU'RE PATHETIC, YOUR GENES ARE INFERIOR TO OBVIOUSLY SUPERIOR JEWISH DNA.

G I V E

U P

Well that's what happens when you play vidya and jack off instead of starting a family and going to church.

Time to marry an Asian women and leave the country while you still can

Attached: 875dcfffdcd12940d85092407ff13850fbf141f2eb7e50475680e1c6c7498176.png (500x500, 446.08K)

so progressive!

Churches are the ones bringing in all the non whites lol

Debbie is actually a very nice lady.

Nobody said we have to enjoy it or even be indifferent.
Where we went wrong is allowing women the vote. Women will always take what men allow.
Let us not forget.

>(((000000)))

(different thread)
I see you've been a busy bee. I've seen you posting this shit on many threads.
If all that matters is shit-posting, you wouldn't be here. You'd be on /b/ or better yet 4chan.
So clearly there's something you care about.
I just want revenge.

She would have to be stupidly wealthy, willing to adopt White orphans and very pretty.

nah, Debbie is awesome.

Only it won't happen though, South Africa and Brazil are still functioning

Oh look, it’s yet another jewish shill.

Eastern society has been functioning much better than western society for most of its history

Race mixing and then running away from your problems is lower than cowardice. This kind of disgraceful behavior should be punishable by death. Never run away. Stay and fight for your birthright, less you run your entire life before finding a knife in your back because you never turned around to see what had become of your home. Remember Rhodesia. Rhodesians never die. The less we have the closer we are to reclamation.

This is the caliber of shill they’re paying these days, because they know they can post anything they want and never be punished. Zig Forums is dead.

I'm just trying to warn you. They are in the process of banning whites from leaving South Africa the same will be coming to the US very soon

I think you left your capslock on by mistake

You don’t seem to know what a warning is, yid.

Kill yourself. You don’t belong here.

Yes, filtering waste sewage for cooking oils, eating stray cats and dogs and vermin and bathing in toxic polluted sewage water is all so much more civilized. Not to mention the designated shitting streets and consumption of dead baby soup is so cultural and cosmopolitan.

That's fine. Stay and fight and die for what is yours. Take 1,000 niggers and jews and spics with you to hell when they finally get you.

I'm only in the US because my ancestors (stupidly) "ran away" from Europe

(trips checked)
I hate being blackpilled. How can we push this for accelerationism?

😉 good job turning it off that post was much less offensive to the eyes

no

Lol niggers in America are far more common than gutter oil in China

I think I'm basically at that point right now. I'm done with planet Earth…NEXT!

Shut the fuck up, Noctulian.

MUH WHITE CHILDREN
DA JOOS
STOP STEALING MUH BABIES U KIKES
WHY ARE OUR WHITE GODDESSES NOT PROCREATING!?
ITS DA JOOOOOOS

Attached: b49.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

10% of all cooking oils used in China are from sewage waste.
13% of the US is niggers.
China has a population of 1.4 billion which means approximately 140,000,000 Chinese consume sewage oil.
The US population is 325,000,000 which means there are approximately 42,500,000 niggers. I think you're wrong there, kiddo.

I like the aesthetic of an attractive hapa woman, but I understand that they are still asian, and with those genes comes an unrelenting need to consume the latest bits and bobbles to announce superiority.
On the other hand, every white woman I've wanted to waste time with has been kind hearted to a fault.

Attached: 5a079bb01a7e35a6f0223647c32c64e8166d43b245ebf4878e94260f3dcdec81.jpg (660x992, 126.41K)

Well according to the OP the US is 50 percent non White. So I win

Exploring, conquering, pioneering, taming and civilizing isn't running away, it's what we were made to do.

You specifically said niggers, not non-whites, so you can't just move the goal posts you fucking cunt.

Sounds just like western women minus the dumb political opinions

Hey if you like Mexicans and pajeets so much I guess I can't change your mind lol

Nah, kill them too. India needs to burn down to the ground just like Israel and China.

This is some next level cope.

Disagree, the West keeps getting invaded, nobody wants to invade rice paddies.

3 out of 4 of great grandparents didn't come to the US until the early 20th century. The other came during the antebellum period.

*all major denominations

Side with Debbie, she respects your wishes.

BALKANIZATION NOW

Over 50% church support pro-immigration. Look who cope now

Just kys blackpillers. You aren't needed, numbers don't matter and never will, if we are outnumbered 1000:1 or outnumber them 2:1 it does not change the fact that our survival depends on standing our ground. So numbers are just there to demoralize because the truth is whatever the numbers we will have to be in the trenches and any that aren't are traitors. Getting all caught up in odds is just rationalizing cowardice.

My experience except for once, a Shaolin Monk's daughter. She would pass for a White girl if she wasn't Asian.

you, don't blame chruch for your support of bad immigration poricy.

The USA was dead a long time ago and the only reason anyone ever gave a fuck about it was because US posters make up the majority. The USA is just a zog golem state for Israel, and anyone who is a white nationalist should just return to Europe.

Attached: amerimutt4.png (348x336, 9.16K)

Was cuckchan shut down?

Lol

No fuck off, Japan doesn't need racemixing of any kind.

Attached: e6bb16f76a3ad6cd0acc4de1862fc4b9aaff56526826069de98e00d4ebde2b6b.jpg (600x613, 57.67K)

I do it for free

I have met a lot of them.
A lot of them have quit working that line of work because of me. I tore apart project Rachamin, I will force you to dismantle Hasbara.

Pic related
Sage cos I’m a phoneposting fag

Attached: D07A4297-D39F-41CF-B703-69B0C58885AD.jpeg (750x757, 73.05K)

Shame they didn't have 4 more

You don't own the narrative anymore, jew. We do.

Don't worry user. We just need to keep making memes and making the media claim random things are white supremacy while never ever fighting back, and we'll all survive. If you kill the enemy that's killing you, they win! #MAGA #MIGA #Trump2020

Why the hell are they still being called "minorities" when they are not?

Okita is Jyomon you faggot kill yourself

Yeah because propaganda is useless in wars, right? Its not like there is any significance in what we do, right?

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.”
The Truth and the Struggle are the end carried through all worlds and timelines. Never despair, nor hope. You have your Creator as your means and ends. Fight with tranquility until the last breath. Know that your success is in this moment and intention irrespective of outcome. The work never begins or ends, it is the very vibrance of life itself. Endlessly stive for it's natural harmonics, and you've eternally won.

No thanks jidf. Even if I am going at it alone I know where I stand. If you faggots want to run that's on you but if you do you would have failed millions of years worth of ancestors. History will remember you as the ones that ran as a beautiful civilization was destroyed. I'd rather be drowned with atlantis than watch my descendants 'we wuz' while being kiked victim minorities. Win or lose the last stand must still happen.

Depence what is considerd 'white' in 'murica aswell; the actual numer may be far lower then people would think.
You can choose to sit and do nothing indeed, it has been a second-world country for decades already, whit that mentality it will be a third-world country in no-time indeed.
Time's never 'running out' start or join a community of like minded people (values, morals and so on) and start actualy to live and put some positive/usefull energy opon this earth instead of trying to 'fix and be focused on' the current state; let it burn let it all burn, new times will needs "new" ideas/thoughts, not 'holding onto current affairs' in any way w/e that way may be.

it's time to come back to hyperborea, white brothers

Attached: 7.jpg (1600x1183 60.23 KB, 1.23M)

70AD, the tribulation. We killed ever single male jew. Every one of them. Why do you think they're a maternal cult?
You don't get it. There's no hiding, they want every single one of us dead. This isn't about world domination, it's about revenge.

There might be a resembelence between Israel's apostasy from God in the Old Testament and America's current situation. Here's a hint:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Okay…
wtf is up with the sudden deluge of Bible-quoting posters?
Over the last few days, I've seen a massive upsurge in this kind of posts.
Why?

Less is more

Attached: 55554522.jpg (960x818, 104.43K)

Good job America always moaning about Europe and look what just happened to you own country. Well thats what happens when you stick your nose into other countries forgetting about your own. Nice one

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 11.91K)

Because most of us would like to return, but can't because the Jews have ruined our homelands.

Its pointless to mock other countries.

No polack supports nonwhite immigration in their country, so shitting on other anons whohave no control over their cunt's ZOG is useless.

You're glowing, nigger.
You die in the first week.
No one is coming to save you.

Don't even know what your on about tbh.

(((THEY))) are getting what they want.
The European White Race is Dying Off.
Let's Have A Global Nuclear War To Celebrate ! ! !
brookings.edu/research/less-than-half-of-us-children-under-15-are-white-census-shows/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (231x92, 6.41K)

lol. Save him from what?

me

He thinks I am nigger. LOL

Quit talking to yourself TRS.

Quality post user.

Very true. Though, don't you ever forget who maniacally pushed women into wanting to vote in the first place