SCOTUS: Government Can Not Ask Citizenship Question On Census

archive.is/6FykD

So basically even if they come back and show SCOTUS a good reason to include the question in October it will be way too late to include it in the 2020 census.

Attached: 55.jpg (640x496, 203.18K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you dumbfucks ever get tired of losing?

Attached: kek.jpg (601x601, 78.19K)

Court ruled the question can be added and they have full authority, but they need a better reason for it.

Nope, not really, just saving to move to Denmark to be honest.

Might win a NAGA given the chance.

COPE

Attached: Capture.PNG (935x205, 25.35K)

4d cheese

Attached: IMG_9199.PNG (3600x2400 90.84 KB, 386.62K)

tl;dr:
Court jews: State governments must provide resources for people unlawfully residing in their territory.
The sole reason for this count is planning (resource and representative distribution). Stupid jews and other non-genetic-Europeans can't plan so they can't comprehend why such information would be valuable.
jewroberts didn't actually rule anything really
trump will have to have a non-jew file next time so the court can actually address the problem

It's like they don't even understand that every decision they make against America, and Americans, is another TOTALLY JUSTIFIED bullet in my mag.
I really am glad they are this fucking stupid. We don't even have the ability to push Accelerationism this quickly.

=THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEAR, COMMIES!!!==

I ain't getting any younger. Let's do this shit already. It's going to happen anyway. Let's do this now while they are still fragmented. Every moment we wait, they prepare for what's coming.
Let it begin now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1800x814, 1.18M)

This is similar the the recent supreme ruling about the washinton state fagflowers. It was filed to ask if the courts acted with discrimination and was denied, not filed to argue that the lower court acted unconstitutionally in its ruling, as was the argument for the successful supreme ruling in the fagcake case, so now they have to refile with a different argument, increasing the likelyhood it is thrown out and the fraud ruling remains.

Add this to their ruling on gerrymandering and it becomes abundantly clear that the (((fix))) is in. They have diluted the citizenry's representation into a piss-weak beer.
America is dead. We've been hollowed out by global corporations, the rule of law is a now merely a $uggestion, we have no border, our currency is fake, and now we have even less effective representation.

Could a selective boycott of the 2020 Census help or hurt? I imagine the left would have done so if the citizen question was included. How could we manipulate it to our benefit?

when the war crimes trials begin for the attempted Ethnic cleansing of the European people begin, we must remember these 4 vermin.

This country is over.
Thanks Zion Don.

The United States no longer exists. Anyone who continues to abide by the ✡laws✡ is complicit in treason.
Reminder that no one is going to physically fight back, ever. All replies to this post will either be ✡libertarian✡ brainwashing or “you’re a jew because you want to kill all jews” spam.

Jews aren't Royals.. They have Royals, but they are not Royals.

You boycott it and your district and state loses representation. If your area is still unpozed then the best thing to do would be to put 10+ people live in your household.

Except Trump is jewish and anti-American.

Should anyone even be surprised? This isn't even worth fake outrage over. ZOG's gonna ZOG. Zion Don was never going to appoint pro-white judges

What sort of cuckservative mentality do you have to have to become a literal whore for the dems as a "neutral decision maker"?

Issue your own census.
The lack of representation already existed and this isn't much different, since most of these people never filled out the census anyways. I never answer the door either and i'm a 6ft Aryan God. The fact that reps can vote anyway they want, even against their constituents, is the real fraud. Courts throwing up their hands (jews: "gerymandering is a states issue") is also a problem and why judges should all be killed by the cia.

Really there is no need for reps, at the state or union level, since we have cars and mail and internet and can vote ourselves. This would require tests before voting and implementation my one-time uid voting system.

In my state a law was passed to not enforce federal law. ATF can suck a dick.

So pretty much everything is fucked at this point. I fucking wish Trump hadn't called off those damn airstrikes so that we could have a nice quick collapse of civilization rather than this slow grinding into dust.

The census doesn't decide citizenship fucktard.

The Supreme Court is majority Roman Catholic.
The illegals from south of the border are majority Roman Catholic.

Just thought I'd put that on the table for your consideration.

Attached: John Roberts runs to Malta after surprise Obamacare ruling.jpeg (570x442, 97.94K)

There's no time to include the question on the 2020 census. This "delay" amounts to a ruling against it while we're in the midst of the invasion….It's never going to be fixed. (Plus, it's likely Roberts will just sabotage it again should it even make it back to the SC.)

You still aren't white, nor a citizen regardless of the question, jose.

It's real simple dumbshits. Census counts total population. Your birth records including social security etc. verifies where the fuck you were born. Do the fucking math.

False.
SCOTUS is majority (((Catholic)))
Don't intentionally muddy the waters.

Please make illustrated posters like this that say how Europeans don't want non-europeans they are not welcome.

Please make stickers and giant billboards please

Do you consider that winning? Not being able to ask about citizenship and getting overrun by illegals? Do you celebrate that?

That's what I meant by "selective". It could work. A color coded infographic broken down into over-report / under-report districts would be handy. Maybe some info on the why and how too.

It's been that way since the (((Jesuits))) took control.
Ignatias Loyola, founder of the Jesuits, was a Marrano Jew.
It's the Jesuits through the KINO Border Initiative that are keeping the border open.

You're trying to communicate with trannypol it's all emotion HRT and lack of logical thinking.

You used it backwards to make an edit ?
Can you do that ?

What they understand is that the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior, so they aren't afraid of how many rounds are in your magazine. They know they aren't going to end up anywhere but the stop at your local range.

Yep, every fucking fag who complains about WASP's is 100% a jew because when we were protestant we never had these problems, what a fucking surprise that catholic Yuropoor niggers fucked it all up

of course they do. they're just here for D/C.
also, this is hardly Trump's fault. this is neocucks being neocucks.
government doesn't have the authority to ask if someone is a citizen, but it totally has the authority to spy on all communications in the united states via the NSA/CIA/FBI.
nigger pls

Amazing, Isn't it?
The government has the authority to secretly spy on us, but not to openly ask if we're citizens.

gvt can also kill you for not stoping your motor vehicle for a $20 citation.
$20 is the reason.
$20.

And in many states, like Oregon, you don't even need a highschool diploma or a functining IQ to become a police. Any dumbfuck will do.

And Trump won't do anything about it.

I think I've spotted the problem.

I'm so fucking tired of this stupid shithead. I honestly hope he dies more than Ginsburg.

Rather simple, if it's not White, it's not a legitimate citizen.

Why does this even matter? Didn't President Trump start building a border wall two and a half years ago? I'm sure it's finished by now.

Attached: 3d84d1b985f1d783dca2b5b9679bc1f97d6883d7f0b56eda204783a85c52dee6.jpg (720x405, 47.85K)

GEORGE BUSH'S NIGGER CHIEF FUCKED IT UP AGAIN.

So prior to the revolutionary war colonial Americans were starting revolutionary wars on the regular? And prior to the civil war, civil wars were a daily occurence? Prior to the people voting Hitler into power they had established a history of voting Hitler into power?

Kill yourself kike.

What if some real meanie poopoo pants took a play out of the kike swindlers handbook and made a very legit looking but legally safe faux census? Ya know like those fucking marketing scams that come in the mail every now and then designed to look like fines from the government?

Uh huh

Attached: 08e3218737ea3640b5f2203c8161e4affad44e1cfe2da8f06fd64bdd8413d7f3.png (1912x1060, 1.28M)

What does the CEO of Bell Canada Enterprises have to do with this?

Kikes always fuck up their threat matrix. If it isn't chutzpah, it's overkill like flying El Al and their waterboarding at check-in.

No, the question is now "under penalty of perjury, are you eligible for office of President? If not are you a) under 35 and/or b) not resident in USA for 14 years and/or c) not a natural-born person on US territory?"

Out jew the jew.

Fake citizens paid fake benefited and (((pocketed))).

They used to call it putting whores/horses on the payroll.

False, they never taught us kino at Brebeuf High.

Out of the 5 justices that blocked it, 4 are jews, one of whom (Sotomayor) pretends to be a Catholic. So at most, you can say 2 of the 3 are Catholics, and it's still clearly a jewish agenda.

That being said, no (positive) meaningful change is ever going to come out of the jewpreme court.

It takes years just to secure the land fucktard. But keep beating on the same points you get BTFO on. Makes it easier to pick you out.

Kek.

Attached: IMG_6028-400x300[1].jpg (400x300, 35.01K)

haha fucking roberts again

Don't insult all the BASED Trannypedes.

Attached: Trannypede.png (958x658, 919.61K)

Ok

Attached: Coming Soon!.jpg (784x441, 31.7K)

Fucking saved.

Roberts is a Neocon appointed by Bush.

The traitors are worse as they live in gated communities while exploiting cheap labor. They'll be the last to face the consequences of illegal immigration.

That's why they must be made to face consequences first otherwise nothing changes for the better.