'Day of the Rope'

Are you actually ready to hang another human being for their ideological 'crimes'? Have you ever contemplated what it is like to end the life of another person? They haven't enacted the 'day of the rope' against you, yet, so why wouldn't you extend the same courtesy? So, shitposting aside, are you ready to realistically murder another person for their political beliefs, anons?

Attached: 1558974719859.jpg (1024x1024, 112.13K)

This is a minecraft board, faggot. Stop spreading your hate here

no
sub-humans?
where's my hemp?

Attached: choker.JPG (500x492, 76.12K)

Because I have the name of the asymmetric conflict, and also "Oh service, what can be done when requested by the FBI."
First, there is nothing I can say to help you. Nothing to say.

Think. If you are an FBI agent who served terror, ethno-genocide, have something to talk with the heart?
No, that's not it.
He told the truth in other police imposed his own hands, and all I attended it, or on the floor, and police them down, it said. "Say the words. "

If you need to use one if such a man, told you if you do.
These questions more than once, so you get "or no".
Members of the FBI attempt to carry on the discussion, but you must select "Yes" or "no" answers.
If not, he said later; "Then I told you that I refuse to seek property. "
Close the door without the other word.

They not just out of my house, or car or anything.
The collaboration of the tenth Part of APPA organizations is usually open and will self-harm.

Only today.

also, marxists aren't human ;-)

Drowning works too, save on rope.

Chinese container ships loaded full and sunk to create artificial reefs with built in buffets.

Attached: Med-675247[1].jpg (590x350, 57.23K)

No remorse, only the result counts. This is purely survival instinct now.

Lol. Look at all these people pretending that they're killing their enemies.

tfw at dumbfags.

the masses would pay to listen to the zogbot windchimes.

Looks like our policies are.

Attached: suck it phaggot.gif (500x281, 504.65K)

I am a sociopath so I don't it will affect me much.

Attached: dotr bateman.jpg (777x945, 97.14K)

Who says I haven’t killed anyone before?

so I don't think*

Yes.

Is drowning more merciful than hanging?

Attached: 1559966224558.jpg (627x720, 65.76K)

It's not a matter of wrong or right, it's only a matter of coming out on top and eliminating all opposition permanently.There's no pretense about being 'just', only efficient and supreme.

Attached: efe4d7cfdadcf25b5e53e8635880dd101c973b4caed3f9997900ba2fab484488.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

I suppose it depends on how many times you let them come up for air before stepping back down.

So, by them not having already done the same, they are by this definition inferior? Because they didn't simply kill us.

Yep, just kill yourself now.

Might makes right, faggot

Hmm. If it is none, then it should be more merciful than hanging. I'm sure you can gasp tiny sips of air while being hanged before you tire yourself out.

REMINDER THAT NONWHITES ARE NOT THE SAME SPECIES AND THUS SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED ON PRINCIPLE.

Attached: ISHYGDDT.jpg (725x555, 206.28K)

I feel nothing for people who told me to die

What about your mom? Would you kill her? She's definitely not on your side in this matter.

Depends on the drop, placement of the rope, etc. Hanging is an artform.

I suppose you lot would have us simply submit, obey, and die when the hordes are raping, killing, and subsuming our peoples. That's not happening, Mr. Glow in the Dark. When you are pitted against ultimate evil and genocide of your peoples, it is in your instinct to rebel against it using whatever means necessary. Moralistic high-ground means absolute jack shit when you are dead.

You will hang alongside them.

You know nothing about anyone's mother.

Attached: just asking questions.jpg (1024x683, 172.08K)

It doesn't matter who we are.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1899x965, 3.73M)

It doesn't matter who is inferior, it only matters that white people destroy all non-whites and take all their land for themselves. Just self-interest without any high-handed judgement involved.

Attached: 30_bane.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 28.39K)

So does poisoning. Save water.

This is clearly a dubs thread.

Attached: Check Em.jpg (912x1119, 262.51K)

I always wanted to kill someone.

Why do they feel in charge?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Yid lost

This user. This is exactly how I feel. I care nothing for ideological pleasantries (those are only reserved for HUMANS; people of our own race).

Why wait until tomorrow then?

Absolutely. But they are killing us…they have been bleeding our people to death for the last 2,000 years. Time to kill them all.

Subtle.

Attached: Fish On.jpg (670x419, 77.83K)

Epic botpost.

Cool thread agent faggot. Allow me to answer.

When I was 15 and we were being forced to learn about the holohoax I had two questions that no one could answer.

1. Why, if these people were immediately gassed, does it look like they starved? It takes months to starve.

This question isnt' relevant to this discussion.

2. Why? Why would people genocide the jews. Not just why would they dislike or even hate them. But what brings someone to the level of not just killing a single person, but to the level of exterminating an entire ethnicity just based on their membership in that ethnic group.

I'd get answers like "it's religion" or "no reason other than bigotry" or "scapegoats for poor economy" none of these answers were in the slightest bit convincing to me even as a child.

All my neighbors are cool except one, he's kind of a dick, doesn't ever help out, his dogs bark all night and shit, but I've never even considered violence against him. Even if someone stole from me I wouldn't execute them. For me to be willing to execute someone they would have to have committed such a horrendous crime that forgiveness was inconceivable.

Likewise with niggers, they are stupid, violent and always smell like piss. But I don't want to kill them. Sure, I'd love for them to go to Africa and stay there. I wouldn't mind if they were sterilized and didn't breed. I don't even really care much when I learn that they are starving or massacring each other. But I don't want to line them up and shoot them.

So what would it take for me, and any other normal person, to participate in a genocide. Well, lets say these people perpetrated one of the most destructive hoaxes of all time, convicting my people for millions of murders that never happened and sentencing them to decades of hatred while enriching themselves with billions and billions of unearned reparations. Perhaps learning that a group of people had attempted to genocide my people with something like the Hooton plan or Kalergi plan. That might convince me to genocide them. And finally if they proved that there was no chance for redemption, if after dozens or even 100+ warnings they continued to scam, subvert civilizations and start wars to enrich themselves. That might convince me that these people simply can't into humanity and the only hope was for every last one of them to die. Good thing the average man can't think of a group of people who fit these requirements.

Attached: Ustashi.jpg (500x323, 45.45K)

Nigger. Hanging usually kills either by breaking the neck or by stopping blood flow through the brain. It has nothing to do with asphyxiation and is much faster than an asphyxiation death.

You'd be surprised by how easily you can get used to things.

NIGGERS NEED TO DIE user

Attached: south africa farm murder.jpg (1280x720 94.91 KB, 159.55K)

Every fucking day you pathetic kike. Now fuck off.

Attached: checked for you.jpg (387x272, 16.98K)

economic/cultural/infopsycho/chemical/and many others forms of genocide white race you mean, fucking kike?
rope? no
acid bath

Attached: .jpeg (500x420, 41.36K)

thats the ID of a Big guy user

also now designated bane thread

Attached: bane.jpg (1876x2739, 621.9K)

Not a bot. Just Sitachaki.
Either way, here I think we can destroy the Zionist regime.

Poof…they are dead.

I would prefer if we maintained a 'KILL PARASITES' policy instead of just killing the kikes. We are going to have to make a choice soon and being unwilling to kill ALL of the parasites just leads us right back into the same situation.
DECIDE ANONS
For fucks sake, decide if you want to be genocided by parasites.

Attached: dubs check em.jpg (583x240, 35.22K)

Attached: Dispensing Warcrimes.jpg (1000x750, 256.9K)

No. They are by definition parasitical in their pursuit of destruction. On top of that they are highly self destructive.

Attached: 729[1].jpg (960x703, 459.92K)