BREAKING: Google revealed to conduct

Recently leaked by Project Veritas:
>projectveritas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/GoogleResist.pdf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1410x1758 531.24 KB, 450.34K)

Also, watch out for the shills trying to discredit it. Keep your eye on the bag and disempower corporations.

REMINDER

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (692x618, 51.05K)

Google revealed to conduct what? Conductor, we have a problem
You can't even finish your own post's title?

It's surprising that you're able to decipher the implications behind "white supremacist" dogwhistles, but you lack the cognitive ability to click images.

Already a thread nigger. Whacha sliding?

A new document about them being partisan was leaked today and it wasn't posted yet.

Can't wait to see Trump lock these faggots up for treason

Write to your senators to repeal their perks like Section 230.

Why didn't veritas leak this in a way where they won't be memory holed by big technopolies? Archive fucking everything. Also if anyone has those videos from Google after the election where they had the pow-wow for after the election I'd be quite happy. That shit is the smoking gun evidence to support the veritas claims. That and the co-founder being personally offended by the American public voting Trump.

Kek you’re funny for a jew

Its good timing because it'll bolster the anti-trust case further.

edits aren't allowed, redo the thread if you want to change the OP

Project Veritas is Zionist controlled opposition.
Pic related is O'Keefes sister - she's clearly Jewish which makes O'Keefe Jewish. PV is also funded by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Attached: Capture.JPG (893x738, 115.05K)

fuck off shill
quit trying to derail faggot

Derail? This thread is about Project Veritas as is my post. I'm simply giving information (((you))) don't want exposed. Plus I'm bumping your thread. So you're welcome.

Basically.

That's all we're seeing. Controlled take-downs of Jewish groups by Jewish groups effectively giving false legitimacy to the surviving group.

user, it's a good scoop, but remmeber that these people have " clique of wealthy corporations that actively work to undermine the interests of working class americans" paying them too.

Jews jewing jews. This is a fucking show for the plebs to distract from Chiam and Schlomo behind the curtain while you focus on (((OZ))).

google must be taken down and jews are known to infight. i don't see how it matters if veritas is filled with jews as far as leaks are concerned; google leaks are google leaks.

You two give me hope.

Assange exposed Google years ago. What PV is doing is simply repeating Assange's talking-points. It matters because the group which takes down Google, or seems to, is awarded legitimacy even if it's ill-hand… and PV is a pro-Israel group… Israel gains some of that legitimacy glow.

Okeefe's job is to get whites to vote for Trump, i've seen quite a few who are falling for it.

Agreed

Attached: care_to_elaborate.png (741x568, 29.42K)

oh vey has anyone shown our jewish allies how anti-Semitic Google is being?

we need to cover up for veritas. how do we support?

Lol, when Google turned against Trump and lost.

Does he ever stop winning? Why does he keep winning like this?

Attached: Project Veritas.jpg (2928x4480, 2.13M)

based saved

Attached: the good times are over..JPG (2089x1469, 195.98K)

The easiest solution is simply to break up the monopolies.

Even niggerloving kikes are useful from time to time Jewgle shill. Handwaving won't throw the fire off of your evil corporation. Better jump ship and start scrubbing your Google employment history.

Attached: 55079fe824aa92d47435d3e23a3f2175eaccf73e7ed1a03b22409a3590885b0f.jpg (800x626, 72.31K)