Democratic debate in miami thread 3

Last thread hit 751. Stream is here: youtube.com/watch?v=cX7hni-zGD8

tmr night:

Attached: b4db069c1f5b9e4c9bc7f099c69f0e102fc0e301ac9f41bca6540aa5437bce20[1].jpg (1920x1080, 40.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dlive.tv/nickjfuentes
haaretz.com/israel-news/culture/.premium.MAGAZINE-the-israeli-behind-the-internet-s-largest-foot-fetish-website-1.5492663
forward.com/fast-forward/376619/israeli-creates-viral-foot-fetish-site/
shemadethemove.com/my-date-with-a-foot-fetishist/
forward.com/news/national/410231/lookstein-was-made-aware-of-teachers-physical-relationship-with-a-student/
thecut.com/2017/09/sex-diaries-the-stay-at-home-mom-turned-foot-fetish-model.html
books.google.com/books?id=OlRb4reIYvYC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=jews foot fetishism
buzzfeednews.com/article/hannahfrishberg/dominatrixes-orthodox-jewish-haredi-kink-bdsm-brooklyn
damemagazine.com/2015/12/11/whats-so-kinky-about-judaism/
iheart.com/podcast/263-ask-mom-spawn-29214088/episode/9-crazyjewishmom-wants-to-live-stream-29745261/
books.google.com/books?id=L9uvbDIp46YC&pg=PA32&lpg=PA32&dq=jews foot fetishism
lrb.co.uk/v30/n19/jenny-diski/the-khugistic-sandal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for rach

Attached: muhguns.PNG (872x1053, 1.31M)

:ok_hand:

Attached: cute and funny.png (622x909, 195.54K)

MOMMY MOMMY GIB GIB MILKYYYY

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x691, 37.25K)

lol

Oh awesome. I love eating my bread and watching my circus. Politicians of both political parties are so worth paying attention to!

Attached: quotefromageneral.png (742x270, 12.27K)

Yeah but we make shit here. Niggers are dumb.

The infowars coverage is Kino

www.clownworld.us

Attached: 2019-06-28 11.21.26 clownworld.us cec606b2e285.jpg (736x665, 102K)

Bill Nye dyed his hair

These niggers have no idea what our laws actually are

MOMMY MOMMY GIB GIB TOES

Attached: Marianne-Williamson-Feet-1300724.jpg (1300x1951, 1.18M)

We don't have laws.

They talk too much. I'm watching Fuentes.

dlive.tv/nickjfuentes

Alex Jones, the "conspiracy theorist," has never once named the jew.

Did AJ really adopt the clown shit for his website

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

lol "smart" guns

NUMBER OF CLIPS IN A GUN

Mommy Marianne-Williamson-Feet-2?

We smart guns now boys. Apple IDon your gats.

Mf mandatory buyback on "assault rifles" this nigga crazy

Attached: it's a gif.gif (285x279, 1.54M)

Anyone see that weather balloon sitting in the front?

Anyone know why most jews are secretly foot fetishists? Everything sexual about them is nasty.
Jews and Foot Fetishism
By far the most common fetish among jews, even more so than feces. Why is foot fetishism so common among jews, Zig Forums? I believe MOST jews, male and female, have a foot fetish.
Just like homosexuality and transsexuality, foot fetishism is least common among whites (as in, really uncommon among pure whites), more common among blacks (maybe like 20% of them), and by far more common among jews, so common that it's likely the majority.
Wiki Feet is Israeli:
The Israeli behind the internet's largest foot fetish website - Haaretz
haaretz.com/israel-news/culture/.premium.MAGAZINE-the-israeli-behind-the-internet-s-largest-foot-fetish-website-1.5492663
Israeli Creates Viral Foot Fetish Site – The Forward
forward.com/fast-forward/376619/israeli-creates-viral-foot-fetish-site/
Other jewish foot fetishists:
My Date with a Foot Fetishist – she made the move
"My date with a charming Jewish lawyer took a toe-tally unexpected turn when he revealed his fetish in an East Village bar"
shemadethemove.com/my-date-with-a-foot-fetishist/
Foot Fetish Teacher Allowed To Prey On Jewish Students – The Forward
"Gerstel didn’t realize that Goetz’ interest in her, and her feet, was sexual. When she told her older sister about the episode later, her sister said Goetz had done the same thing to her."
forward.com/news/national/410231/lookstein-was-made-aware-of-teachers-physical-relationship-with-a-student/
Sex Diaries: The Stay-at-Home Mom Turned Foot-Fetish Model - The Cut
"When I open the door I can’t hide my surprise. He’s standing before me in a black suit, a black wide-brimmed hat, and has a very long dark beard. I never expected an Orthodox Jew of the Hasidic variety as a client!"
thecut.com/2017/09/sex-diaries-the-stay-at-home-mom-turned-foot-fetish-model.html
Jew Author Writes About Jew Freud's Explanation For Foot Fetishism
books.google.com/books?id=OlRb4reIYvYC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=jews foot fetishism
Inside The World Of Brooklyn Dominatrixes And Their Orthodox Jewish Clients - BuzzFeed News
"One client liked it when we electrocuted his nipples and used him as a footstool; he’d lick our feet while we read to him from Venus in Furs."
buzzfeednews.com/article/hannahfrishberg/dominatrixes-orthodox-jewish-haredi-kink-bdsm-brooklyn
What's So Kinky About Judaism? | Dame Magazine
"Still, many have remained in the closet, ashamed and worried that kink was not good for the Jews."
"“The Bible is kinky, said Blunt, who grew up Reform and is out to her parents. She started started domming in college at La Domaine Esomar, an upstate dungeon. “There is shame and humiliation in it. Abraham was kinky. There’s cutting, washing feet, temple slaves, ritual, devotional trance.”"
"Mistress Blunt showed me one photo in which she wore a bra and panties and had wrapped a Tefillin around her foot."
damemagazine.com/2015/12/11/whats-so-kinky-about-judaism/
@CrazyJewishMom Wants To Live Stream Kate's First Child Birth! Plus, Jews With Foot Fetishes!
iheart.com/podcast/263-ask-mom-spawn-29214088/episode/9-crazyjewishmom-wants-to-live-stream-29745261/
Zeek: A Jewish Journal of Thought & Culture Spring, 2006
"Even me … co-founder of the INTERNATIONAL GAY FOOT FETISH ORGANIZATION"
What the hell is up with these deranged kikes?!?
books.google.com/books?id=L9uvbDIp46YC&pg=PA32&lpg=PA32&dq=jews foot fetishism
Jews & Shoes - London Review of Books
Goes into foot fetishism in the Bible
lrb.co.uk/v30/n19/jenny-diski/the-khugistic-sandal
JEWS ARE A RACE OF FAGGOTS AND FREAKS.

Sounds expensive

Weather baboon*

yesterday they had clowns dancing around the infowars studio it was hilarious

*HONK*

Attached: 2019-06-28 12.41.48 clownworld.us 9aff721a5cf3.jpg (564x350, 64.64K)

Sexual degenerates must die.

interesting

You all actually watch this cancer? (((Debates)))

Attached: 08yia0.jpg (567x447, 101.24K)

Attached: 1434088241421.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

YANG LOVES CHINA

It sounds fucking stupid because what is he defending as an assault rifle, at least he was the only dumbfuck with this idea

Attached: 1468463538011.jpg (800x600, 94.44K)

They cut that loony bitch off fast.

I guess Yang just gave up.

He gave up when he started shilling the Russia narrative.

these bitches just can't shut up

That chink only wants to give use 1k a month, it's not enough for the American people

The future of politics is terrorism. This eating popcorn and watching and commenting on debates is extremely plebian.

Attached: aa5009d7dbf93cf0844cfbc58864329f55360af9fc17da34f42c84dc2e754217.jpg (304x166, 7.58K)

Cringe

Still not letting go roach?

Attached: mibroach.gif (512x288, 6.44M)

I havent seen this image in like a decade

Attached: psst_hey_mister_want_some_classic_rock.jpg (850x1200, 57.67K)

At least yang was quick as usual.

Say what I will about Trump back when he was shilled on pain of 80+ year ban, at least he had energy. Yang's complete passiveness has probably killed the "Yang Gang" movement in its cradle, if Tarrant shooting didn't make it too risky to shill here to begin with.

I seemed like he knew he fucked up because the Russian shit is irrelevant

Energy to fuck you over.

Lead the way user.

No denying that.

Based Bernie bringing the anti war in

I'm glad to bring back some memories user

I'm surprised nobody took more shots at biden over iraq.

Why haven't they asked the Iran question? Biden is a neocon who works for the jews, I wanted libs to see that tonight.

How about beer? Do you have beer?

Yang should have channeled his tourist kinfolk. Chinese brashness helps for these settings

Bernie has had the most energy out of all of the cucks on stage.

Make it happen pimp. Start with the Fed.

It was scripted that's why

Watching these debates is like being a slave at a slave-market watching your future master brag about how he's going to put you to work and make money from you.

Attached: pettinessistheworst.png (676x351, 131.64K)

literally orange man bad

What about the one "black" woman

I am reasonably happy after tonight. Kamala Harris nailing biden as racist is the best possible path to victory for Trump since he literally can't win with demographics otherwise.

I said cucks not bulls

That's great user. Go show us what to do. Lead by example.

Facts don't matter to shills; that which is easily observable by anyone, is irrelevant to the shill. They will pretend Yang is viable as long as they're being paid.

I'm a father of a 2 year old is not inspiring you empty suit.

I wonder if swallows well will become vice for Buttchug

Jesus Christ, Swallowwell is cringe incarnate.

Wow. He just got everyone to associate the smell of diaper shit with himself. Well done Swallowell.

I pity american anons on Zig Forums, you will never escape wars.

Attached: 1d5370faaba22cf9634731b2be1d783d22ab434031408834b691a878bcdc5464.jpg (1125x1040, 104.55K)

where's muh free college

This woman is demented as fuck.

(((Nietzsche)))

Is this hippy bitch fucking insane?

"i'm gonna harness love"
Jesus christ, where do they get these fuckers from

holocaust man

Michael Jackson bringing back love to the fields of war

She just made swallowell look good.

Yes.

hopefully we can after we get civil war 2.0

Attached: 1445633545355.png (1000x1000, 327.03K)

Kamala going after Biden was the best thing that could happen to Trump, tbh. I thought the jews would keep people from tearing into Biden.

Fear is what keeps people alive. It's the most important evolutionary instinct. Without fear, evolution would cease to function.

Damn Marianne Williamson is so full of herself and self-important. It's so sexy watching an overconfident woman embarass herself in public.

lowest energy

From your local church

Evil deeds can be controlled and mitigated because you recognize them for what they are. Petty thoughts creep and infect every part of your psyche without you realizing.

I caught a tiny smidge of it. They're a living meme at this point. Have some OC

Attached: IMG_20190619_161638.jpg (4608x3456, 5.04M)

Greatness is not meekness.

Marianne Williamson is going to tell everyone told you so while she does Trump's tarot reading for his next term.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 947.4K)

Any war that America fights, UK/Europe/Australia will also fight, since they are also run by jews. Though under Trump we have not started any news wars.

DUDE

Philosophy is for faggots and so are analogies.

Lead the way user. Real leaders show they don't tell.

I just do not understand these people. You have 45 seconds, you don't have something inspiring and unique memorized? Even a ugly uncharismatic fuck like me can do better.

Who's promoting this shit

Hickenloopers behind in the rhetoric, his voter base wants gibs.

MUH TRUMP

Zion Don doesn't deserve to win another term but he will simply by the virtue of the only person in the game. This is a literal cringepocalypse. A bunch of cucked Boomers, a few senile Jews, and the token mulatto, all whining about nothing and posturing about how THEY will be the ones who will take the guns away and let in the refugees, when Trump's managed more of that in two years than all of them together have managed in a lifetime. Watching this almost makes me wish Cortez or that one burka sandnegress would just take over the party already.

Nothing is more painful than the slow boil.

FREE MONEY!!!!!!!!

He's more cringe than Beta