OPERATION REFLECTION - FLIP THE SCRIPT

(((Fellow whites))) are KNOWN for shapeshifting; let's just mimic them. WE pretend we're )))fellow jews((( and we turn the burgers and niggers against them.

Dress up like they do, having the hat and robes, along with the star of David necklace. Do shit like assaulting blacks while flying the israeli flag, screaming shit like "FOR THE HOLOCAUST" or even "WE JEWS BROUGHT YOU HERE FOR SLAVERY AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN STAY GOOD SLAVES", shit like that. More situations like youtu.be/ym2PEHo8ctI will occur, because they'll see a (((fellow white))) and go full gorilla mode and beat up the penny pincher.

Attached: fellow_white_people_by_neetsfagging322297-dardilp.jpg (703x1024 535.31 KB, 251.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine that, but it's a "fellow jew" telling (((them))) to donate fatal amounts of shekels to war veterans or something.

Attached: 47527.png (1144x596 721.14 KB, 410.87K)

Don't forget your Rabbinical tassle. Most people aren't aware of this item, but most Rabbi's carry a small tassle that they usually attach keys to. It is in the colors of their particular sect or familial line.

This is exactly what a person I know who is totally not me did during their local campaign run when the local libtards began in on their anti white shit. That person who was totally not me pulled that rabbit out of a hat and it completely shut down their narrative and allowed that person to get into a position of decision making which eventually completely blocked several of their attempts to fuck up the area that is totally not my area.

sorry
I can't do this
its disgusting and repulsive

The weak, who are incapable of adapting to the ways to victory, will perish. You're using your ego wrong.

fuck off fbi

I dont make dots but i want to make points.

Shalom, let's visit >>>/fascist/

Sorry I'm actually 25% Jewish and I'm here to subvert you, not aid your pathetic cause.

You losers think you can win against the entire world? Pathetic. We got guns out of fucking Star Wars. You can't even have an AR with a bump stock LMFAO

Nice script-flipping, posing as a jealous and vindictive jew (redundant but w/e), just as OP requested.

You goyim truly are remarkably stupid.

We've coopted your movement from 2014, labelled you as alt right, took charge of all your leading figures, and convinced you that our agents are really helping you.

Brenton Tarrant, he is hilarious to me. He is the reason we're able to blatantly censor and ban you wherever you are, but you're too dumb to see it.

There's hundreds of millions more to import goyim. He didn't piss in a bucket, he pissed in an ocean. You're too stupid to target those who matter, not that it matters, you're too scared to do it too.

Your whole resistance is essentially what boils down to being rejected in high school and needing to find a community that would accept you. This is the only one that would accept rejects of your stature so here you are. Pathetic, really. Your sekrit little klub, just like 4chan, owned and operated by us.

We own you. And this board, it's ours. You're just a dog, eternally chasing your tail. Why do you think we delete the threads that may actually lead to anything at all?

Attached: klt.gif (480x262, 2.46M)

Dang, you are really good at this. What you're not really good at is predicting the future.

I savor every last drop of your desperate arrogance. Feed me, jew.
We're still coming for you.

Oh, I'm so scared.

Attached: 4chan meetup.jpg (1374x1031, 120.45K)

Triggerd yid does not like the (((fellow whites))) to use "his" tactics.

Typical jewish hate. Which just indicates, that we do something right.

Actually you hate him, that why you censor his vid so much. Why, because it is so inspiring and not passive. We have to fight the invaders back, if they wont leave he did it. You hate his guts.
And you were going to censor us anyway. So hail Sanit Tarrant!

We own your mom shlomo. Her blowjobs are shit, but she does lick it clean after taking it in the ass, so she has that one going for her.

====================
Fellow jews, read these tactics on how to jew like a pro. If you are short on time, start on page 30 to 37:

archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin

Attached: 1549558281408.jpg (933x621, 109.11K)

You're like boomers who praise Israel. You work for your enemy yet you don't know it. Hail Sanit Tarrant indeed!

Attached: 9e7ebc6ad80d5c8e5ad3f9a8df0a83c1b84c65f2_hq.gif (252x200, 1.12M)

Checked

I think what we're actually seeing is that Zig Forums banner with the cartoon yid kid flying his toy plane into the WTC has somehow gained sentience.

"Kiss the jew"

what a half baked idea

Noice m8

Bump.

Attached: 1553365319014.jpg (640x960, 41.95K)

Don't just subvert the jews. Kill the jews. Jews can be easily killed anytime, anywhere. Perpetually weak and perpetually defeated Jews are this afraid:

Newfag, please.