More social media and DNC coordination

Something I have noticed for awhile and something we have discussed a few times here and there is the oddity of Twitter and the blue checkmark situation along with the oddity of how fast certain people respond to certain politicians. So I took the time to look into it. In truth I began looking at this months back when the criminal Krass brothers began to show up in every post but I wanted to do a complete job of it so I put it off to work on later.

Anyhow, I decided to track various activity from various accounts, who they were attacking, how they were doing it and most importantly how fast they were doing it and patterns of course began to come into focus that specific profiles do the exact same thing time and time again. It's easy to automatically call them bots but given the organic nature of some of it and what they are actually responding with I began to not think that was the case and began to think it was far more nefarious.

The Republicans currently have 53 Senators and all but the following have their own barrage team (as I have come to calling them). Every single post they make is met with their own personal barrage team. The Senators who do not have barrage teams:

1) Romney
2) Rubio
3) Murkowski

With Congress it is the same thing and their 198 GOP members. All of them have their own (specific) barrage teams except the following:

1) LaMalfa
2) McClintock
3) Cook
4) Amash

In the case of Amash not only does he not have a barrage team but he actually has a PRO barrage team which are the exact same two people that barrage Trump. Again, this is happening in under 2 minutes at 97% of the time.

I have post archives that consists of over nine thousand pages going over each individual politician, the records of their barrage team, the barrage team member history and so on and so forth. There is absolutely no doubt that Twitter is coordinating in this record to do this which is the point of this thread. What do I mean? Well there is only one logical explanation to what is going on and that is Twitter has granted remote access to see when these individuals log in, allow for the barrage team to view what is being type in REAL TIME to prepare their barrage, and then they have an attached connection at Twitter which enables a massive sock puppet like fest within seconds. There are just no other conclusions that can be drawn from the speed, accuracy in response to original tweet and massive amount of likes within around 120 seconds. The fact this is going on ONLY to GOP politicians, the fact that not a single (literally none) DNC politician has one example of it happening and the fact that European politicians who (basically) align with American politicians on such things dealing with the exact same thing… it all points to yet another clear cut example of how social media (Twitter in this case) is doing something to aid one group to harm the other. On that note it must be said again, it is clear they have given remote access to these barrage groups in some manner. It must be looked into.

Sidenote: Watch the shills go bananas about this one, just watch.

Sidenote #2: I have the entire research and report and would have no problem giving it to the POTUS' team or whoever if I thought something may fucking actually get done to stop it.

Attached: TwitterDNC3.png (1785x618 1.08 MB, 458.3K)

You republitards have no business being on socialmedia, we will employ more bots to drive you aholes mad.

lol you're obviously a republican trying to roleplay triggered libtard

Bump

More.

Attached: TwitterDNC7.png (2206x818 1018.95 KB, 823.82K)

Sure you will.

I've done my bit by posting this on twitter and gab and tried to get the hashtag #twittergate started.

Fuck these cunts.

Republicans, stop fucking posting here. Nobody here likes you. Your agenda isn't desirable. Your policies aren't wanted. If you have a problem with social media and the DNC then
Since you don't spend any time doing the former, the only conclusions to draw are you don't want to do them or you don't have the capability. In that case, constantly whining on Zig Forums that your jewtool agenda isn't getting fair treatment is a waste of our time and yours.

Go back to reddit and stay there.

The constant mantra of "go back to reddit" is quite boring Shlomo. You don't own this board and you don't make the rules fuck features, go wet your hair and stick a knife in a power point you fuckin cockroach

Attached: bz-5cfb2aa169612.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

i like how "You are a kike" has become the norm-insult at this point kek.

Go back to reddit.

I find it even more amusing that it's usually yids making those accusations, I wonder if at any point they think to themselves "Hang on, the best insult I have is accusing them of being like me"

Kikes aren't very self aware.

Attached: lqsadjew.jpg (535x452, 60.08K)

You are lost.

t. JIDF

Attached: 4e5fe3bfa3c4e364178b71bc5ff981cbfc11dbb3c28396e441c48105ad440d93.gif (969x581, 749.06K)

What you're doing isn't working. Do you know yet how and why you glow so horrendously here?
Do you want a hint?

Worst job you’ve ever done.

GREAT job!
Today, OP is NOT a faggot.

kek'd

Why, for doing something we already knew? “Oh no, jews run bots to craft consensus on the website they literally control completely! We gott’em now!” What are you going to do about it?

Bump because you’re terrified of being exposed as a jew.

Attached: th.jpg (474x459, 41.46K)

You realise you sound like a fuckin mongoloid just repeating the same drivel don't you?

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (242x320, 692.26K)

Intersting thanks op.
Watching the debates the past two nights showed something similar when it came to the news reporting just after. Each day, the person I saw spill their spagheet was exalted as the "winner" or whatever.

Even though Beto had a solid argument with Castro, where Castro had to repeat his shit argument about one law (fragmented bug ticket) against Beto's systematic reform (systems engineering), the news, both nbc and fox, reported that Castro "won" and Beto was a "deer in headlights". It was almost like Tucker's or Stewart's montage bit where news says the same shit; a joke, but this was also a blatant lie.

Last night was the same.
Even though Biden tore Harris to shreds, arguing that he defended states' rights and didn't "oppose bussing", the news all said Harris was the "winner", even using her "no foof fight yes food on table" maymay as the example though it was unrelated to her argument with Biden. News even tried to use spookwell's "pass th torch" meme as added example. However, Biden knocked Harris' pasta bowl over by saying he was never a prosecutor and never put people in jail but was a public defender and kept people out of jail, unlike Harris. Based.

The real candidates and "winners" of:
Night 1
Gabbard
Night 2
Yang

The real "losers":
Night 1
Inslee
Castro
Night 2
Harris
Jewttigieg

There wasn't a bigger faggot than spookwell.

Sanders and Biden did great but they are fucking turbojews so fuck them. I would vote Sanders just to see what would happen.

Hah thanks. I was going to drop a lot more (may still do that) but I didn't want the shill fucks to have a head explosion just yet so I will release more and more as the week goes on just to keep the post near the top and keep attention on Twitters bullshit just like the Google post we have going on here.

But this is an issue that really does demand attention. I mean, fuck, look at that shit, 1 minute, 2 minute, it's unreal how obvious this one is.

Attached: boomer 7.png (674x893, 1.2M)

TRUST DA PLAN MY NIGGA

Attached: 4c1adc054cef0907f625b1bf9b3abb74493b1e28cd98a52dc21a3cf718c5c193.jpg (1075x771, 76.76K)

The beauty of what you're doing is giving us evidence, and a case for when we are FORCED into violence out of self defense. WHEN we win the coming war, there will be no mistake this time who the fucking demon possessed parasites of humanity truly are.
Keep up the great work, user. You have one brother here who backs you, and respects and honors your efforts 100%. We may have been silenced, but we're still out here, and we're doing our fucking push-ups every day!
NEVER STOP FIGHTING!

Attached: a20b336850be36951017d2174da5e9faf3cce2396aea675a98315409becc7510.jpg (255x170, 12.93K)

You're a trumpcuck and a foreigner.

Attached: 4e77.png (254x549, 73.52K)

Fuck trump, you dumb nigger.
Keep your bullshit strawmen to yourself, niggerbrain. This is not your house, faggot.
Yean, nigger.
ME AND MY VOLK!
WE ARE GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN, DRAG YOU FROM YOUR CODDLED HOLE, AND HANG YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN HOME FOR YOUR FAMILY TO PONDER WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE UP THERE
YOUR BLOOD WILL REMEMBER ME FOREVER, NIGGER

You think you can stop what's coming with this weak bullshit, faggot?

We all know exactly who has actively done everything they can to harm this great country and the other western countries.

1) Media
2) Social Media
3) Whatever foreign country/groups connected to both of the above
4) Dirty politicians

etc, etc.

We have known for a long time but what they are doing now is a different level, it truly is. They are actively working against our very country while working from within our country. That is, for all intents and purposes, an act of both treason and an act of war.

I am not saying we need to do anything violent as I hold those cards to myself but the bottom line is that if a foreign country was caught doing what they are doing it would be considered an act of war and they are doing it from within our very country and getting away with it.

That's why our next step is to write up a case, full of charges, and our accusations, and an ultimatum.
We need to pen up our own Declaration, and establish a front, and draw a red line, and then dare these (((commie))) fuckers to cross us again.
We already have all the evidence we need to go on a genocidal spree THIS EVENING if we wanted to.
We must organize, and tell the world what the fuck our grievances are, and what the consequences of continuing down this road of our extinction will cost the world.
I'm done fucking around with all of this bullshit.
There is no more "arguing" over propaganda.
The argument is long over. We have evidence. All the evidence.
DEATH TO TRAITORS, AND USURPERS!

period

You say that and yet here you are bumping a thread that's sole purpose is to defend him on fucking twitter. Get the fuck out.

Well, the race war has begun, now its all about survival of the fittest.

I guess all means are on the table now. I really hope the white race has what it takes to survive this.

niggerniggernigger

As it stands this here proves something very big and yet social media prevents people from spreading it. The same happened the other day with Google. Same with FB awhile back. Bottom line as I see it is that I would not at all be surprised if someone takes the issue into their own hands given the corner that they may feel like they are boxed into.

I am not saying I support it of course but from a logical perspective I would not at all be surprised if someone goes after the media/social media due to recent events and the fact that some people out there are borderline crazy anyhow so learning that their entire country is being harmed by those people may indeed put them over the edge.

Can you get into historical Twitter data? I'm looking for a researcher who can do that to track some old hashtags. Post an email address so I can contact you. The popular ones for anonymous accounts are Protonmail and Tutanota.

twitter has an open API for all tweets. People sell the database on various places. this isn't a big deal. Reddit has open API too. All of these databases are dirt cheap and can be analyzed in whatever way.

Yes I know work arounds to get them but I am not posting my email. Thank you anyhow.

I find it even more interesting that you're forcing newfags into a timesuck determining who the kike is when you're both kikes tag-teaming this thread like you tag-team David Brock's asshole every night after work.

Yeah noticed that as well.

Let me guess, you have a solution to it? O wait, I know! I know! You want an user to go lone wolf and shoot up a federal building. Am I right?

So earlier today when I checked there were a ton of Tweets from people with this information and now… taadaaa.. only looks like one person has them up still and all from 12 hours ago. Not really surprising of course but figured an update was in order in the case you other anons here were the ones who mass tweeted it earlier today before removal.

Attached: TwitterBS.png (567x921, 306.32K)

A "timesuck" eh? On what level of autism are you on from 1 to potato?

Attached: autism_levels.png (514x536, 375.8K)

It's a big deal. WE know the SM companies are corrupt, the public doesn't. They need to be caught.

I don't even really want it to get fixed, I just want the Overton window to include stories of mass corruption that never gets punished. When the republicucks keep showing themselves to be so ineffectual, it drives more people to desire better solutions.

More accurately, the public probably needs further confirmation.

Don't see how they do not have it as this point. Google and Twitter this week proven. Facebook proven awhile back. What the fuck else is needed for the feds to handle this issue? I am seriously asking what in the name of Zeus' butthole else do they need to be able to break doors down and arrest them all when they are literally working to undermine our country while being stationed within our borders.

I honestly cannot understand it and perhaps someone can explain it to me. How much do we need to show, how much evidence needs to be compiled, how much treatment needs to occur, how many people need to be harmed by their narratives…. it makes no sense to me how the DOJ and Feds are not up their ass at this very moment. This thread here for example shows a clear cut example (several) on how Twitter is clearly coordinating with a third party to somehow read high ranking individuals words before they are even posted in full to prepare for a response. How in the hell is this not a form of spying…. how in the hell is this not a form of undermining our system…

How in the hell are none of the GOP politicians raising a furious shit storm over this exact thread at this exact moment. It's unreal to me. I didn't send it to Trump or any of them but I assume one of you did and along with Hannity or whoever, and yet… fucking nothing.

Doubtful at this point. The fact is that the public is comprised of people who might as well be literal sheep. And, the fact is that this has always been the case. They never give a shit about anything until (((a leader))) tells them to give a shit about something. "fake news" for example… That shit should have been patently obvious to everyone but it wasnt until (((a leader))) stepped forward and got them interested in it. And, even then they only ever got as interested in it as the (((leader))) lead them to be. It never went past "its fake news" and impotent complaints about it. There should have been non-stop massive protesting about it, but that never once materialized. Because no leader told them to do it and they were only lead to complain about it on social media of all retarded things.

The sad fact is that 80% of the population are mindless followers and this has been discussed in texts going all the way the fuck back, its no secret and it certainly isn't a new phenomenon.

But, this doesn't mean that everything's hopeless, it means that we need to continue to strive to lead the mindless masses with the power of anonymity. The 'meme war' was a bullshit psyop used to get anons to think that the actual meme war had been won, it never stopped peace is a lie. Don't let your memes be dreams, lads.

Attached: WTF2.png (2028x774, 1.24M)

Keep working OP, the shaming and contempt is designed to evoke an emotional response (you're not hard enough, smart enough, cynical enough, all masculine Kryptonite) and make you shut it down. And don't be lazy either, get these to Hannity, Carlson, Breitbart, Infowars, any media that gives the smallest lipservice to populist/right wing YOURSELF, send it to everywhere you can, seed it on image hosting and cache it offline as well. There are no perfect media platforms, use what exists in the present reality, don't fantasize or waste time waiting for some to appear. Don't be precious and don't fear rejection, things are harder to brush under the carpet when they have multiple eyes on them. Journalists have egos and a need for the new breaking story, give it to them. Set aside time to do this in sessions and then stop with a clean conscience until the next time, don't get burned out or expect one big push will succeed. Meanwhile let's take a look at the agenda being pushed ITT:

1. "give up thinking about politics altogether user."

Reality: if politics and voting no longer mattered, resources would not be going into this phenomenon you have discovered nor into mass subversion of youth in colleges. The chans are being aggressively steered away from talking about politics and into nihilism, it became obvious with the mid-terms and is escalating every week. This both gives a "shut it down" pretence (linking anons to lone wolf shooters and thereby terrorism) and also prevents the minds here influencing the mainstream. Cui bono?

2. "let's drop heavy hints of violence to aid Fed, shame OP by implying intellectual work is faggotry, frost this confection with a thick layer of defeatism."

Reality: appeal to emotion has always been the best control weapon and will be used against each demographic according to their own desires. Victimhood is the best currency in 2019. Dead babies at the water's edge for the ladies, a dose of "thou art not manly" or not righteous for the gents. Telling you that you're defeated, then crowing about how you gave up afterwards so you never rise again. Recognize what's in play here. Detach from ego, focus on the work, and persevere.

3. "stop talking about the way social media is weaponized in one specific manner."

Reality: social media controls the masses, there is not a single thing to be gained if we stand back and allow them to be poisoned.

4. "the public are stupid and don't care."

Reality: few of us were born redpilled, compare comments from 2012 on normal news outlets and Youtube to now to observe how woke the average comment section is becoming. This is why they now plan to censor Youtube comments, but the control mechanism is failing and each new "shut it down" makes more obvious who it's intended to protect and shield from criticism.

DO NOT GIVE UP OP. Anyone who wants you to is playing for the same team as the people funding the SM manipulation, whether they admit it or realize it. It sucks to get your hard work thrown back in your face but you can't run this as a popularity contest. Unironically man up and bolster your ego to proceed regardless. And keep working on making these, this matters.

Attached: mfw.jpg (675x720, 35.36K)

Those things (shaming, etc) do not work on me personally as I legitimately have no feelings about anything let alone their ridiculous elementary tactics. I have honestly never understood why even a single person cares about those things as it is the hunt and the research and the knowledge that you just exposed something that will devastate a bad person or group that has always drove me. America and my real countrymen that I genuinely love are what matters to me. So, you bet I will, in terms of continuing on to dig into these things. Honestly at this point it comes more down to sifting through literal mountains of data and organizing it since they were stupid and left it out publicly thinking that nobody would care enough to put it all together. Well.. I am at such a level of autism and no life that I did it myself and enjoyed every second of doing it.

But I digress. I will not deny that I am embarrassed to an extent that I know I am putting all this together while honestly not having faith in the very people I looked up to for a very long time to do anything. That stings, I won't deny that it stings. You look up to, want to be, and think some group is infallable and incorruptable and pro America just as you are and the very core values made manifest to ensure the country is secure from these evils only to find out that you were wrong to such a level that not only was that not true but that they legitimately do not, in any way, give a shit about any of these things. That is painful and I have been here long enough to know we aren't supposed to admit such things, show weakness or whatever but it is painful because I fear that their inaction is going to destroy the greatest situation this world has ever known and may ever know when and if it is gone.

The sad truth is that while I have done nothing in my life other than treat people respectfully and dedicate everything to the research and exposing of serious issues I legitimately expect I would be arrested for doing that before the wrong doers would be. It breaks my heart but it is what it is and it's all I know so, yeah, I will forge ahead despite the fact it will probably result in nothing. I guess we will see my friend, I guess we shall see.

Well, pattern recognition is considered evil now. We've been programmed to accept that anything short of cackling villainy is acceptable from the left. Even when that does happen, it's explained away.

Best way to describe it in my experience is extreme cognitive dissonance. The only way to deprogram is assaulting their sensibilities until they can't take it anymore. At that point they either completely break with reality, which means they aren't a threat anymore, or slowly begin recovering.

That's the reason we're quarantined. We actually can break their connection but it isn't easy. One and done redpilling just doesn't exist. When (((they))) break up the assault, the retarded NPCs can dismiss the piecemeal. When (((they))) can't, we win.

This is well stated.

you sure about that? seems like they take a great amount of pride in that nickname, and the lengths their people go to avoid anything related to Christianity. also, kikeFUD is pretty effective in getting those with weak constitution into irrationally believing everyone is a jew
however, it is good to condition a little healthy skepticism towards potential controlled opposition

Bump

Note: Less than a week after I created this post and called out the Amash situation - Look what happened yesterday? He switched partied from the Republicans to the Democrats.

Now I am not saying it had to do with this post but the timing is definitely interesting as I have been seeing this data spread, people noticing it, and questioning him about it and then two days later he switches political party. Coincidence?

More to come as I found other politicians to add in who, like Amash, have suspicious situations going on as well.

Here you go