Italy: Police arrest 18 for brainwashing, selling children

>To brainwash the children, those arrested allegedly forged child-like drawings with sexual connotations and used electroshock therapy as a “little memory machine” to create fake abuse memories, while the therapists are accused of dressing up as “wicked” children’s story characters.

(((NGOs))) BTFO!

archive.fo/ZGzkq

Attached: Salvini_on_pol.jpg (960x720, 192.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2014/12/up-to-3100-kids-in-dcfs-missing-auditor-general-finds.html
archive.fo/ZGzkq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage
(((OP))) is a fucking kike

mods need to delete this thread for off-topic

sage negated, retarded kike.

would you bother explain why?

What?

(((Italians)))

Let us be honest here.

What? Are you faggots bots or something?
Anyways this shouldn't shock too many people, I bet these are the same kinds of kikes who were responsible for importing mudslimes and niggers to Europe

8pol isn't about censoring shit unless it's absolute leftist spamming garbage to disrupt real shit going on. You must not be from here
Hang yourelf kike

Attached: Hang a jew.jpg (297x200 22.65 KB, 18.45K)

OY FUCKIN VEY
SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Reggio emilia is a commie part of italy. And of course, a hellhole.

BTW there's an other complex, called "forteto", in the same region were teens are abused and brainwashed into faggotry. High ranked lefty politicians used to go there and praise the "revolutionary method".
These specimens are now completely irrelevant in the italian political spectrum.

Look at this kike, look at it. Do you think it knows about ids? No italian children for your passover, kike.

If my digits end with something :
divisible by 5; you are Kike JIDF nigger
divisible by 3; you are a glownigger
divisible by 2; you are a commienigger

confirms that

is a glownigger

bump

GLOBALIST SATANIC PEDO SHILLS BURN IN
HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Do these fuckers sit around together and one day one of them says "I've thought of a great way we can make a shitload of Euros from selling local kids. Now, bear with me…"?

The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services - CPS

UP TO 3100 KIDS IN DCFS SYSTEM MISSING, AUDITOR GENERAL FINDS, (CPS)

SPRINGFIELD - Up to 3100 kids in the state's custody were nowhere to be found in 2011 to 2012, a report filed Thursday by Illinois Auditor General Bob Holland says.

"There should be no higher priority for DCFS than ensuring the safety and welfare of children in the state’s care,” State Rep. Patti Bellock (R-Hinsdale) said. “These audit findings underscore the agency’s failure to meet that most basic necessity and how the lives of literally thousands of young people have been jeopardized as a result."

Holland's report responded to a House resolution passed last May, which instructed the auditor general to determine the number of children reported missing in 2011 and 2012 that are listed with the Department of Children and Family Services, whether the department staff made timely reports of missing children and what steps DCFS followed to locate and recover those thousands of missing children.

The report found:

DCFS did not have reports for management on the total number of missing wards during the year and the location from where the wards went missing.

Read more:
illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2014/12/up-to-3100-kids-in-dcfs-missing-auditor-general-finds.html

>archive.fo/ZGzkq
The money is a bit too little for that kind of crime.

It's been going on for years.
They basically did the same with the "refugees system": amass as many as you can since thr state pays money for every single refugee.
But with the kids here there is also the pedo shit.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore that pedos work in areas where kids are accessible, but I am. Depriving parents of their children by making them lie about abuse and then selling them to pedos to be abused on such a scale is just inhuman. I know it is impossible to understand how their brains work and yet I still keep trying

All of this is possible because leftists and their acolites managed to infiltrare every single aspect of society: bureaucracy, judicial branch, academia, universities, various professional fields, art, all the media.
This nightmarish type of society can never be fixed without mass purges.

Springs, like the ak47.

The jewish way into the medical profession, and the perfect staging ground for lies, deception, drug peddling, political influencing, blackmail, and sadistic abuse of the mentally most vulnerable. All thanks to a scumbag called (((Sigmund Freud)))

Sigmund freud was a cokehead. Which means overamplifying certain traits and its meanings.
Actually a pleb.