Leaked Photos Reveal Mainstream Media Faked AOC Crying Stunt

Newly uncovered photos from the border protest attended by a tearful Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez show that she was crying over an empty parking lot.

Many have accused the Congresswoman and her supporters of staging a photo-op after the images, taken during a 2018 event outside a migrant “tent city” in Tornillo, Texas, went viral earlier this week.

The photos show an emotional AOC holding her face and appearing to cry. Her attention appears to be directed towards whatever is on the other side of the fence.

However, a photo from a different angle shows there is nothing there aside from an empty parking lot and some police officers.

Another image shows a photographer being careful to capture AOC’s reaction as she gets emotional over what appears to be little other than a vehicle and a tree.

As we previously reported, Ocasio-Cortez attended to star-studded “protest” wearing a pristine white outfit, bright red lipstick and a $600 dollar watch.

This prompted many of her critics to accuse the Congresswoman and her supporters of staging the photos, arguing that the images did not show a spontaneous, authentic reaction.

I decided to stage a photoshoot just like @AOC!

Except I’m outside of an inner-city school where the conditions are abhorrent and the majority of black AMERICAN boys can’t pass a basic reading exam.

Maybe the liberal media will give this epidemic some attention now? #BLEXIT pic.twitter.com/xlDk1DXnFC

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) June 27, 2019

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-27/photos-reveal-aoc-was-crying-over-empty-parking-lot

Attached: Leaked Photos Reveal Mainstream Media Faked AOC Crying Stunt.jpg (1079x863, 180.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/12/10/ocasio-cortez-says-she-has-jewish-roots-during-hanukkah-celebration/
archive.org/details/youtube-9HfimWVRxQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck cares
you have to go back
>>>/reddit/
sage

LOLOLOLOL!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x538, 1.01M)

> >>>/reddit/

>(((OP))) is a fucking kike
good data. thanks.

If it was 2015 Zig Forums, this would be all over the media.

Unfortunately, we are weak now.

Why don't you spend more time rounding people up and getting rid of them and building a wall and nationalizing/militarizing airports so they can't get back in instead of worrying about some staged photo op?

If this was 2015 Zig Forums OP wouldn't bother ancient news

This is the power of nu-Zig Forums.

Don't worry, I never believe anything MSM does.

No, nu-Zig Forums is the people who keep making these dumb republican/democrat threads to fluff up the parscale/breitbart/trumpstein general narrative. You don't need to respond, you're filtered.

"Embrace Extend Extinguish" isn't that the terminology they use at your JIDF depertment these days?

It has been repeatedly and objectively proven that's something genetically inherit to the race, not the system attempting to educate it. It's like blaming the justice system for arresting violent blacks that cannot be reformed as it is in their inherent in their nature to be violent.

it's also laughable how they leap from chastising an instance of virtue signalling only to then immediately push more virtue signaling. The root problem was not the false pretense for the virtue signaling, but rather virtue signaling AT ALL.

Attached: typical immigration propaganda.jpg (600x536, 48.68K)

No. Nu/pol/ are the ones calling oldfags nu/pol/ because their mutt is exposed. Die right now and stay dead. Forever.

I love how the third pic from OP is the exact representation or your pic related. I wonder whether it's deliberate

Nu-Zig Forums calling Zig Forums nu-Zig Forums.

Counter-sage even though I have no interest in this thread purely because I fucking hate this retarded "reddit spacing" meme.

Build a wall, mass deport, there's nothing to talk about then. This dumb spic is a non-issue unless you need a foil for democratic theatrics.

We are gonna expose this dumb jewess and there is nothing you are gonna do about it.

This.

Cool, faggot. You don't need a "leak" to easily tell it was forced and fake.

The absolute state of Trumpniggers

kys

Attached: 1547854183231.jpg (2043x1371, 626.85K)

Israel loving boomer you have to go back

Attached: candace owens zionist trash.JPG (729x445, 59.79K)

Counter sage. Cry moar liberal faggot

She's anti-Jewish you moron

That's expensive and ineffective. All you have to do is criminalize hiring an illegal with a $100,000 fine and 2 years in jail as the minimum sentence and the demand for illegals will dry up so they wont come anymore

Every last one of his shills needs to be put up against a wall.

No shit you fucking brainlet

Only a few years ago it would be "build a wall, mass deport"
It would be
DOTR
RACE WAR NOW!

Attached: RaceWarNow.jpg (1200x936, 251.27K)

nypost.com/2018/12/10/ocasio-cortez-says-she-has-jewish-roots-during-hanukkah-celebration/

Guess what, dipshit? It’s already illegal. NO ONE ENFORCES THE LAW. KILL YOURSELF. THEY WILL BE DEPORTED OR KILLED.

retard
"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told the audience at a Hannukah celebration on Sunday evening that she is descended from Sephardic Jews who fled Spain during the Inquisition."

Attached: Step one-turn on the gas.jpg (548x365, 37.27K)

You mean Netanyahu's kike shills? I wholeheartedly agree user!

Please take a second to inoculate yourself against artificially induced feelings of guilt.
It's important to understand this
Start at 3:30
>archive.org/details/youtube-9HfimWVRxQA

It's surprising how many don't know this. Max Blumenthal exposed her for working at iirc Ted Kennedy's office. She's not some bar maid who got lucky.

Attached: AJewsaJew.PNG (1035x994, 418.92K)

I like her boobs, she needs to eat more. Looks 5 years older.

There is moarpheus shilling fot jew bitch and muslim bitch here.

Sorry, your preferred candidate is Tulsi Gabbard.

Attached: FB_IMG_1561737047030.jpg (876x960, 71.09K)