Good! Italian Police Arrest Massive Government-run Pedo Ring In Italy

Italian police have arrested 18 people including a mayor, doctors and social workers for brainwashing vulnerable children and selling them.

Police in the northern city of Reggio Emilia made the arrests following an investigation launched in 2018 that uncovered a network of carers who brainwashed children into believing their parents had abused them.

The network would then sell the children to foster families, while keeping gifts and letters sent to the children by their biological parents hidden in a warehouse.

France24.com reports:
france24.com/en/20190627-italy-arrests-18-allegedly-brainwashing-selling-children

The alleged abuse was reported by Italian media and confirmed to AFP by police in Bibbiano, near Reggio Emilia, on Thursday.

“These accusations, if confirmed, are frightening and shocking,” Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said at the G20 meeting in Japan.

The accused include psychotherapists working for a social work association in Moncalieri, near Turin, and the mayor of Bibbiano.

To brainwash the children, those arrested allegedly forged child-like drawings with sexual connotations and used electroshock therapy as a “little memory machine” to create fake abuse memories, while the therapists are accused of dressing up as “wicked” children’s story characters.

The probe codenamed “Angels and Demons” revealed a scheme to “pass off as a model welfare system for abused minors what was in reality an illegal business to the children’s detriment,” La Repubblica newspaper reported.

newspunch.com/italy-arrests-officials-brainwashing-selling-children/

Attached: Italian Police Arrest Massive Government-run Pedo Ring In Italy.jpeg (678x381, 33.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilrestodelcarlino.it/reggio-emilia/cronaca/affidi-illeciti-scosse-elettriche-1.4668279
ilrestodelcarlino.it/reggio-emilia/cronaca/affidi-illeciti-federica-anghinolfi-1.4669841
archive.is/SipVH
ilrestodelcarlino.it/reggio-emilia/cronaca/servizi-sociali-arresti-1.4666979
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage
(((OP))) is a fucking kike
kill yourself

Can we please bring back public executions?

nobody cares about the whites anymore. Don't you see it? We lost. If its not the deepstate pedos, then its the kike media, if its not kike media then its some nigger criminal. We are surrounded. all hope is lost. Better to take the L and spread out for surviving ourselves for atleast one more generation. Who cares what happens after we die.

b-but pizzagate has been debunked!

this formula should be dissected and spread around to identify similar ops worldwide

Attached: 1468359807093-0.jpg (960x1080, 134.96K)

filtered and reported for spam

Thanks for actually posting the article. I suspect this'll be like the Dutroux Case where there will be aftershocks including bent prosecutors and judges as well. Maybe even glownigger intervention from the 82nd in Vincenza.

Attached: 1523468652093.jpg (300x300, 33.19K)

Also, the thread is already being flooded by the Pedo Defense Force so this must be pretty big. I'd love to see their gay little Tor message board crying about "muh best friend is getting gaped with a night-stick by evil fascist carabinieri:(((("

Sionismo negato.

Attached: (((Saviano))) on suicide watch.png (1349x935, 278.16K)

There was already a thread on this but looks like the kikes got to it quickly and just look at the first post between the earlier thread and this one

Really makes you think why these yids are trying to slide this subject

Attached: 0dd38622f766cb54fbd1a7a30391bd139e29ae50d1dc98b55e8e4c398dfd77ee.jpg (521x544, 35.61K)

This is another huge blow against leftards in Italy.
MSM are reporting it, too bad the german whore with her nigger ship is monopolizing the news that have all the spotlight on her waiting for the moment the dindus will dock, ridiculing this country and its government in front of the world.
There are so many scandals right now piling up against leftist traitors: pedos, leftist politicians going on the nigger boat to show their love to "refugees", the massive corruption system running among the judicial system and their party…
I wish a vote was held tomorrow.

Attached: anger_folder.jpg (400x465, 29.13K)

media is crickets on this around the world outside italy.

Checked
Yep

Because it's "local" news, something happening in a specific area of Emilia Romagna.
But considering the bigger picture is yet another pedogate involving leftists, foster care structure and NGOs.

get rekt kike

You're right.

Already happened in a similar case deeply covered up because of the political connections between the pedos and italian leftists and that went on for decades, Forteto scandal. Look it up.

Meme it up

Names of the jews involved?

Honestly I can't tell if they are jews by their names.

this

How about a list of EVERYONE arrested and we'll go from there.

More Lucas, more Brentons.

please tell me whathisname had something to do with this. he needs to be next emperor of the soon-to-be Italian Empire!

i can't tell.

Fuck. Could be anything here, might as well been the gooks framing local politicians to scoop up the heroin trade.

I can feel your scared, hot tears from here.

It's called society!

Attached: 1553763656142.jpg (1000x1000, 285.55K)

guys, there is so much around it, it's unbelievable.
from the fact that reports about the conditions of the children were falsified, or the fact that fake memories about molestation from natural parents(were implanted (like the idea that their parents didn't want them anymore) with various means, among which putting on monster mask while impersonating/acting as the natural parents, suggesting to hold "funerals" for them, USING ELECTRODES on the children's heads while having "therapy" sessions (btw it reminds me of that thing about that thing about small electrical current in some areas of the brain reducing "prejudices" and quite a few iq points with them).
icing on the cake? it's the homos.
the leader of all of this is a gay activist, and did all of this, among other reason, to favour gay adoptions and gay foster parents btw giving them even twice as much money than hetero foster parents.

also most likely the…historically left wing local council knew everything.

this might just be our rotherham.

ilrestodelcarlino.it/reggio-emilia/cronaca/affidi-illeciti-scosse-elettriche-1.4668279

ilrestodelcarlino.it/reggio-emilia/cronaca/affidi-illeciti-federica-anghinolfi-1.4669841

sorry for the lack of english sources

Wow. What unusual evil. Biological parents obviously don’t have the power to protect their children anymore. Maybe we need to replace reproduction entirely with exowombs.

When everyone buys babies, there’ll be no market for such perverse systems, and the different genetics companies will have long-term reputations at stake if they let their products get abused. Abused children become criminals, you know. Permitting child abuse is a hideous product liability nightmare.

Anyone remember SwissAnon's thread? LARPer or real, he said he was related to auto industry money. Started calling out pedos including pedo parties at Salvini's villa, high profile attendees.
He apparently was disappeared mid-thread

As their powers increased, the so called child protection services around the world have doubled down on their agenda to dismantle parental authority in and out of the home; thus engineering an environment conducive to brainwashing and other exploitation. The days when those services were genuinely interested in protection are long gone.

i remember an user saying there was an upperclass pedo ring in france, using garbage trucks for transporting kids?

*france/italy
i don't remember

Lmao sure thing.

99% certain that any such talk is related to political and ideological opposition to him.

The system is so corrupt at this point that those arrested and accused in this case could very well be the accusers informers and whistleblowers who attempted to stop the pedophiles in power who have turned the tables and had them arrested in their place, in a total perversion of justice.

I remember that thread. If that was a LARP it was a fairly good one.

No offence intended to you personally user, but many of these exposes rely on the general ignorance of Americans on these boards, in regards to foreign countries and culture. They play on preconceived ideas of what certain villains do and say, what will arouse suspicion and highlighting apparent patterns which set off the more mentally challenged individuals here.

Never forget the X-Dossiers.

I just want to preface this that an italianon would have a much easier time finding those names than a bergjude who doesn't speak spaghetti.
First obvious one:
Which would be this charming fellow
archive.is/SipVH
In a different article entirely in italian (again, someone who actually speaks italian would have an easier time) I found more names and occupations. ilrestodelcarlino.it/reggio-emilia/cronaca/servizi-sociali-arresti-1.4666979

Marco Scarpati, a high profile lawyer
Google translate:
From the same article
Basically if you can put together a list of all employees of Val D'Enza, you basically got a long list of people all of which deserve to have a few rounds of lead lodged up their skulls.

Attached: goblin in a suit.jpg (770x470, 30.59K)

you wish (((shlomo)))

Amateur. Dig up the higher ups' communication channels, see who else they were in contact with. These networks are almost always international.