Are you tired yet?

Mackenzie Lueck, missing Utah student, found murdered by, you guessed it, another shit skinned mother fucking rat, squatting within our lands, and given free reign to continue to rape our People off the face of the Earth. They obviously are't mentioning the murderers race in the (((media))).

"It is with heavy heart that I address you today," said Salt Lake Police Chief Mike Brown.

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi, 31, was arrested at 9:20 a.m. at an apartment complex at 1028 S. West Temple. He is expected to be charged with aggravate murder, aggravated kidnapping and desecration of a body, according to Salt Lake Police Chief Mike Brown.

We all know what we, as Aryan Men, must do.
I'm tired of playing political games.
I'm tired of watching my people, THE BEST PEOPLE, get constantly harassed, harranged, chided, mocked, slandered, silenced, robbed, tortured, raped, murdered, and then our memories tarnished, by literal filth, and toxic waste.
Waves of unending subhuman animals destroying everything good in this world, starting with my very blood.
It will not be much longer now. For men like myself have nothing left to give to the parasitic trash (((race))).
Nothing but a reason to die.

Shit won't embed
ksl.com/article/46583923/police-1-taken-into-custody-in-mackenzie-lueck-caseake me when it's time.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (623x339 448.87 KB, 442.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7185285/Missing-University-Utah-student-Mackenzie-Lueck-sugar-baby-sought-men-35.html
archive.fo/oUTMc
archive.fo/7hhRz
archive.fo/cdDjM
militaryspot.com/national-guard/basic-training-for-the-national-guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i bet he was imported for the sheer purpose of killing white. I bet he was paid to kill whites too.

Of faggot OP's thinking anyone cares about a dead prostitute? Yeah. Focus on making men again instead of caring about worthless pussy

Women vote for this, let them have it. I don't want to hear about White women voting republican, either – the republican party is an even more nigged up super poz party. They just have better marketing and dumber voters.

So you are saying this is natural selection?

Sad

When is enough gonna be enough white man?

Attached: 82021482-F807-401E-ADE6-A1B2FCD1EAA2.jpg (1950x2046, 536.35K)

Daily reminder: It is actually legal to murder niggers. Trust me: I'm a federal agent and my government id is 14881488, I know the law we kill niggers all the time.

Yesterday, my lad.

Attached: download.png (500x702, 561.14K)

Redpilling people doesn't work without a real outlet for them to be funneled into that has tangible power to enact some level of authority over a geographic expanse.

Your white murders are nothing but white chicks you flaming homo so who cares, you fags are nothing but jews

And this is ignoring that the whore in question was willingly engaging in miscegenation. She's an enemy, not a theoretical recruit.

The average aryan face when optics no longer matters IRL.

nigga their is a complete thread of people getting killed by nig nogs from small boys to old woman

The fuck… ? Was he an Obama refugee? Dude looks Somalian or Nigerian to me.

Is there anything dumber than the 15 year old red state functional boomer who pretends that everything started under Obama?

If jews didn't ruin africa with their obsessive slavetrade, we would never have been in this mess in the first place.

If anyone is to blame for all of this its the jews and you know it.

I don't give a shit about here intentions. I concern myself with his, and every shit skin like him, actions, you fucking traitor.
Wash your face with Drano, and dry it with a cheese grater, nigger, then wait for one of us to put your out of your misery.

Attached: FacetoBlood.png (500x558, 582.81K)

Traitor to what? You don't have a state. You don't have an anything. It's just nonsensical rambling with no end in sight.

Of course you jews are to blame for it, that's exactly what I said

Don't bother, he's just another edgy fag from cuckchan

What's wrong with being edgy?

There is something dumber. The faggot who doesn't think that a guy who came to America 8 years ago, is from Africa, wrote a book about his upbringing in Africa, and came to the US from Canada wasn't an Obama refugee nigger.

Fuck you shill faggots truly need to up your research game if you plan to compete with your betters.

She was a whore.

Attached: kenzielueck2.png (512x512 518.57 KB, 483.19K)

My Volk!
I have Blood, you fucking rat shit.

Is this your first day here too, faggot? Stop embarrassing this board, niggerbrain.
Keep murdering my women, and you'll very soon be reminded why the entire world is afraid of
THE CRAZY WHITE BOY

…tick tock, niggers, kikes, and faggots.
I'm glad you think this is all just a big joke.

Attached: MyGod.jpeg (700x466, 158.08K)

Yes. Just like that, you fucking parasite. Keep kicking while we're down. Keep giving us every justifiable reason to step up, and do what must be done.
I don't look forward to my future. But fuckin' A, if I'm not going to enjoy it.
Thank you for being you, incapable of being anything else, you subhuman filth.
Your time is winding down…

Attached: 490cb996a2922d08fe5ffbb4d31b275073c1a58463ac01f1c530ba24ebcbbeff.jpg (1600x2264, 1.17M)

Yeah, tick tock.

Except he's right, O'nigger the fag didn't help at all but Bush and Clinton and Reagen even, were importing niggers and foreign trash here before. Congress has been jew'd since WW2 so blame the fucking kikes who decided to declare war against Germany

Without fail, these muppets always drone on about "Obama made dem race relations bad!". Always retarded nigger lovers who thought dey feetsball players liked them.

It's just a joke, chill out Mr. No Fun Allowed.

Kikes, in all their infinite wisdom, never seem to get the hint that they should stop pushing the envelope. They ALWAYS double down, triple down, quadruple down. Hence, their entire history of being ejected from civilization. History repeats itself. Maybe you should keep censoring the internet, genius?

JIDF approach as of 6/28/2019 – "Calm down, man, let's have some fun, it's all in jest."

I'm not jewish and I don't work in tech. The people censoring the internet are the people you keep voting for.

Well the nigger did make race relations really fucking shit and ushered in this new NiggerAids Era we now have to fucking deal with but it's retarded to think we weren't already suffering from race relation problems back in the 1960's. Of course as always it's been the kikes pushing the nigger shit and "diversity is our strength" bullshit line forever now

You can't help yourself, can you kike child. Again, I'm glad you're having such a good time right now. It's going to make my "good time" taste that much sweeter, you commie shit smear.
You can't hide, either. The world is woke to your shit. "Silencing" the masses isn't going to do shit to stymie our thoughts and actions.
You will not survive what you've created, nigger.
Keep opening your fool mouth, boy.
Hand me everything I require to justify my existence.

Play time is over, little one.
No one is laughing, mother fucker.
Again, I'm so glad you consider all of this one big joke.
You're REALLY gonna love the punchline, jew.

…tick tock.

Attached: god.jpeg (1366x768, 360.22K)

You won't do anything nigger.

Then shut your fucking ignorant mouth. You offer nothing to the conversation, you arrogant, ignorant, shit stain. Shut the fuck up, and lurk until you know what the fuck is going on, and for what the fuck you even open your mouth, child.
You're a fucking idiot, wasting posts, nigger.
Shut the fuck up, and lurk.

Attached: (You).jpeg (753x1061, 116.62K)

He had absolutely zero real effect on race relations. The people who believe this are always, always, always dumb, retarded conservatives who thought their Jack Kemp tax free urban zones were the greatest thing since sliced bread and lived in perpetual butthurt that niggers didn't give them the proper credit for throwing White workers under the bus.

Any perception of race relations being worse under Obama was nothing but a manifestation of demographic reality underpinning sentiment that always existed and never abated. These problems go back MUCH further than the 1960s. It is a product of generational Republican societal cancer.

Attached: Fusion Party.png (1145x217, 21.83K)

Attached: kek.jpeg (480x480, 91.25K)

He emboldened the niggers to rise up, you faggot. BLM torched multiple towns with impunity. How many cops were murdered by niggers in cold blood without consequence to the "Black Community'? He also aided in the Culture that tow Aryan Men can't even stand next to one another on a street corner without being labeled a "WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI HATE GROUP!". He destroyed more in 8 years, than the last 60, you fucking brainlet.
Are you black? You must be black.

inb4 this entire board becomes a bloodsect for the entire purpose of killing as many non-whites as possible.

KEK

Nothing but a manifestation of demographic reality.
Go be 12 years old somewhere else. Or crack a history book, nigger lover.
No, he didn't. He is nothing but a manifestation of a project over 100 years old. You are a fucking moron.

Kek. She was a sugar baby. Burn the coal pay the toll. Zig Forums is always right.

Fuck off nigger. I want to kill you niggers so bad my dick is hard. I pray every day DOTR break out.

Sugar baby.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7185285/Missing-University-Utah-student-Mackenzie-Lueck-sugar-baby-sought-men-35.html
archive.fo/oUTMc

Whatever you say, nigger. Do you even know where you are? You're bullshit glows here among your Superiors. We already have all the facts, stats, and evidence, you fucking niggerbrain.
I swear, you fucking shills can't even grasp how brightly you glow here, because of how very stupid, and ill informed you are.
Nothing you say or do is going to stem the tide of your blood that will fertilize our Aryan Nation, and OUR growth into a Great Future.
…without a single one of you niggers left to drag us down again.
Go play, nigger.

Attached: GIT!.jpg (556x500, 103.17K)

Watch for (((local authorities))) to cut this nigger a sweet nolo plea and put him away for 15 years. This is a test to see if we're okay with 10 years for the next one, six after that, and finally the Medal of Freedom for slaughtering the indigenous women.

When is reddit going to unban you faggots and let you come home?

Vote for Andrew Yang
Stockpile guns
Problem solved

Attached: 6EAB4FE8-BF03-43CE-9FCC-848C5EBBDD54.jpeg (346x750, 22.46K)

Dumb whore btfo

That's actually just a woman being honest for once

The retard squad strikes again
That she is a whore has no bearing on the race war that whites are being killed in without fighting back once.

there is no winning ever with you stupid niggers. you cant even turn a murder into a propaganda victory. you turn your own fucking martyrs against yourselves like the retards you are.

You quoted the wrong person

here comes the pigs to make sure justice DOES NOT get served.

Attached: cville riot cops diversity stronger.jpg (1200x800, 214.28K)

Are you? I have been awake longer than you, and far more active.

You know what, I am done here. You won't turn my star the correct color, you keep forcing brown people and pedoshit at me. I am out.

See you tomorrow

St Louis
Baltimore
Chicago
Oakland

THIS MAN HAS IT
A VERY VALID POINT

HOW OLD WAS THE WOMAN, AND WHERE WAS HER MAN (MAN WHO TOOK HER VIRGINITY)?

NVM

>ACTUALLY believing a woman in Weimerica was chaste

Yeah, end? Was that recent or in the 1960s? How about Detroit, Watts, Newark? If you don't actually understand the point being made, stop trying to correct it like you're smart. This isn't a NEW problem. It didn't start with Obama. It wasn't made worse with Obama. We don't need short-sighted conservatives who can't remember past the last election cycle. You're nothing but a fucking drag.

You actually downloaded the honeypot.exe lmao. And this still sucks.

Also
go back.

this

I bet he thinks that by running it on a VM he is safe. KEK

no white moons on nails
this person has hypothyroidism/iodine deficiency

those tits look about as real as holocaust photos

No, it's not a valid point, it's beta faggotry

her Lueck ran out

Attached: Screenshot (322).png (618x546, 192.74K)

ARCHIVE SOCIAL MEDIA ASAP
luckily someone did, unfortunately they didn't archive /photos
archive.fo/7hhRz

Attached: kenzie lueck cuckma.png (575x445 179.34 KB, 36.22K)

The nigger listed himself as 6'1" and had a modemanagemen.coml page lol. Meanwhile he is 5'9 at best and ugly as fuck.

Also neighbors said he had countless young women coming in and out all hours of the day

So I wouldn't be surpised if more dead white whores turn up in the back yard.

He actually tried to hire a contractor to make a kill room in the basement.

These niggers know how how to trick stupid whte girls into anything just by catishing them with the myth of BBC, thanks to jews propanding them 24/7 from cradle to grave.

Attached: contractor-2.jpg (1068x1328 362.46 KB, 244.8K)

Reading the story it actually looks like he kidnapped her, dragged her to his den and then did whatever he did. A contractor came out and said he had tried to hire him last month to build a sound proof room under his house with fucking hooks on the wall (not kidding). The guy is speaking with the cops now and was public about it so doesn't seem like bullshit. On top of that I saw this photo posted which looks to me to be a skull next to some brushes.

They said this girl here was burned completely and they found very little DNA tissue so this bastard might have done this more. This guy might actually be worth looking into now.

Attached: LooksLikeSkullByBrushes.png (506x580, 311.89K)

making more use of 'websleuths' than imageboards these days
his 404'd facebook archive.fo/cdDjM
and amazon, wrote a book

Attached: ayoo2.png (333x445 253.63 KB, 45.42K)

Damn thats depressing man..

Attached: 23843653_10215286654264183_6012156520359430038_n.jpg (528x482 209.01 KB, 312.21K)

>thot killer
To the newfags: Don't kill women, Jews, etc when you get redpilled. Wait a few days until you move over the rage stage.

Attached: 800px-Africa,_America,_Europe_and_Asia,_and_Africa_Figure,_possibly_ca._1775_(CH_18429549-7)_(cropped).jpg (800x387, 66.29K)

If you count welfare than they are all paid to kill Whites…using your tax dollars.

That's what your fingernails said too.

Citation needed. (I can't open the link.)

This.

mfw you are literally a kike glorifying the murder of White women.

This is being said on the Utah media channel. Any military fags confirm? I looked into it and it looks like he is right that every soldier has to go through basic training. How did this asshole skip it and slip through?

Attached: Weird.png (520x460, 154.36K)

Huh got the ole noggin joggin
Wtf is going on her.
Also remember to carry boys. Wild chimps on the loose

Why won’t this goy just say what he thinks it is? What’s going on here?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure National Guard can start training with/working for their unit before basic.

She met the nigger in a park at 3 am, you fucking dipshit.

Remember this when some capitalist whitepiller spams dating website infographs.

I read something about a "BDSM dungeon" elsewhere. So this chick was having some sort of sick fetish relations with this disgusting monkey? In that case good riddance.

No I looked it up, he is right:

militaryspot.com/national-guard/basic-training-for-the-national-guard

So how the fuck did this naga get bypassed through basic fucking training when everybody has to do it?

Citation needed. Also that doesn't justify a murder.

Nigeria? He is probably eating them and the hooks are meat hooks for cannibalism. Cannibalism is common in Nigeria.

If the consensual fetish sex relationship is true, then I'm certainly glad the whore is dead.

Yang is a bug who is married to a jew.
NO ONE HERE IS GOING TO SUPPORT ANOTHER KIKE user…EVEN IF HE WASN'T A TOTALLY FUCKING FOREIGNER

So let the nigger off the hook then. Fuck you user.

Fucking this. Dipshits and shills, the rest of you faggots.