Fields sentenced to life in prison

White supremacist convicted of murder in Charlottesville attack gets life in prison
White supremacist James Fields, who plowed into protesters at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., in 2017, killing a woman and injuring others, has been sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty to avoid the death penalty.

foxnews.com/us/white-supremacist-convicted-of-murder-in-charlottesville-attack-gets-life-in-prison
archive.is/BBp27

Attached: 0daff26b6b0592db2f3d37f9f3ac2bf5.jpg (1024x576, 48.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-hb-ram-charges-dropped-20190604-story.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2250&v=U0dgg9dXLm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zig Forums tried telling him

Attached: richard spencer mike enoch 2.jpg (1024x768, 135.2K)

how the hell is this lyfe?

justice for heather heyer. no mercy for racist swine.

Attached: heather.jpg (200x260, 12.86K)

how do we bail him out?

He could become the leader for the resistence, now when he proved his worth

Fags need to stop caring about the law because it clearly is intent now on just fucking over normal white men

lol, "bail him out"

james fields isn't going anywhere anytime soon. he's lucky the commonwealth didn't execute him.

I'm no expert in us law and I don't even know this word in english lol, but unless he "appeals" and goes to a higher court, he is in for life

I haven't really follow the case so much either I just came across this. They have to appeal this though, seems way to harsh for this

murder is a capital crime. he should have been executed.

She died from a heart attack, the car did not even hit her. She was a morbidly obese swine.

Attached: heather_'add_another_layer'_heyer.webm (618x349 1.87 MB, 45.93K)

Lmao, it's hilarious that you suddenly support the death penalty now. Eat shit kike. Heather was a fat piggy.

the last time i checked neither property nor human rights were contingent upon weight. if any of you want to join james fields, follow in his footsteps. our prisons have space for you, if you don't beg for mercy to avoid your date with the needle.

also

They pretty much lied that it was first degree murder because he posted a instagram meme three months to prove intent. He'll be able to appeal it.

"Save the beached Whales"

Attached: 6gorilliondeadspacelanders.jpg (1100x792, 124.07K)

GOOD

No he won't, don't forget whose in control of government and law now in this kike country. They probably never even defended him properly

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It wasn't first degree murder because he was driving about 20mph which is a slow speed. She died because of health issues while the others remained slightly injured

Attached: Zeh3M19cjizUTWw7SDsPwA_UkdtvM8pQjPWJ3v43JZDQ.jpeg (2000x1125, 419.7K)

She already got justice 2 years ago bruh

It would probably be bad optics for them to judge him properly because of the ProPublica documentary. However, RAM recently became free through a court order:
latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-hb-ram-charges-dropped-20190604-story.html

They don't dig through social media, videogames, or music playlists to prove intent in other cases, so why was it exempt for Fields? Imagine if you defended yourself with a firearm, but got slapped with first degree murder because you made a joke about shooting people on FB? That's what happened with Fields. He'll be able to appeal it in the future.

fucking 7 people still having trouble carrying her. probably weighed over 500 lbs

Attached: charlottesville.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

He'll be out in about 30-40 years at the max. In the meantime, I hate using networks to search for this but what were the actual injuries the coroner found on Heather?

Trust a Jew.

Never.

He'll only remain in there forever if we give up. We must keep on fighting to free him.

I bet she isn't even american, i bet they just took some dead body from the morgue and dumped her carcass there for the entire psyop.

Because he's a straight white man proud of being white in a nigger infested jew run country

What would be the punishment for killing 20+ million people?

Ask Churchill and Stalin.

They get rewarded with the whole world

Died like stranded Whale: Under its own weight.

It was not murder, period. Just manslaughter. It would have been a higher mph if it were murder.

It wasn’t manslaughter in the first place because he was attacked.

Of course he got railroaded. Virtually everyone surrendered the narrative to leftists and couldn’t be bothered to look into what actually happened.

Hopefully President Trump will pardon him on his final day in office.

Dominant ideology. But increasingly less so. If this were Africa or Latin America he would have been tortured, murdered, and quartered, if they didn't do the final step already.

Curious though, does anyone have what injuries she sustained aside from the heart attack?

Fields is a jew himself.

If you're twenty years old and get life you should seriously just kill yourself rather than live in a ZOG cage for the rest of your life

literally everything from charlottesville got erased. all the videos and webms of ourguys fucking leftists up got taken down and are lost.

his only crime was to retain a female lawyer
female 'victim' + female lawyer + female judge = screwed white man
I hope he appeals, I hope he can find competent representation, and I hope his case gets the honest judicial review it deserves

this. don't fall for honeypots. political rallies are useless traps. there is no political solution, and the us govt is still far too strong to fight. make cells, stay local, stay secret, build community, get strong, wait till the zog gets weak. redundancy and anonymity are our strength.

leave it to a fatass to plead for a life sentence when hes gonna die in prison anyway

When? I'm fucking tired of waiting user.

Presumably, they're not going to be able to handle China.

He plead guilty nigger. What is there to appeal? He should have grown some testicles and gone to trial.

Killing anti-white enemies is not a crime, it is a duty desired by God Himself. Read the Bhagavad-Gita.

Attached: bhagavad gita krishna krsna arjuna.jpg (587x799, 177.63K)

It was a female lawyer that talked with Antifa activists IIRC.

He pled guitly to a lower charge than first degree murder.

Fuck the feds, fuck antifa
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2250&v=U0dgg9dXLm0
this faggot admits to pointing his rifle at Fields and subsequently caused him to speed off for his life

why didn't anyone show this to prosecutors?

Attached: 1518900189932.jpg (1210x1184, 467.22K)

So you know SJW Fields was trying to escape ANTIFA terrorists who had drawn assault rifles and were attacking his car with baseball bats. If you think he was trying to ram people on purpose, then why were his break lights on?

Good. That's what you get for sucking off faggots in the AltKike.

This should be obvious to anons. “Protesting” has never achieved jack shit. No one in charge is scared of your signs or flags or chants.

However if you have a unified group you can use marches as a show of force and for recruiting (see Nordfront for a good example).

why the fuck do you think you idiot

Furthermore, the ramming did not occur until two hours after the rally had ended and most participants had already left. Another interesting fact, the ANTIFA were not local citizens they were bused in prior to the rally.

Weather Underground

what I meant to say was why didn't any of us show this to normies. after this shit happened, it was slid off topic almost immediately, and when people brought forward this evidence, it was slid or 404ed

FUCK

see

Fuck off, kike

Attached: Fields-Just-Wanted-To-Go-Home.jpeg (1080x607 868.62 KB, 260.04K)

This should had been enough to set him free.

But MUH PR
Reminder you can get thrown in jail and fined in New York for misgendering someone.

his lawyer was a slutty female caught in a sexting scandal. his original lawyer was dismissed for supporting the monuments. she is a former county prosecutor. it was an inside job.

anglin and weev got exactly what they wanted, the shills

Ham beast of ham beasts fellow user

Since all lawyers are essentially mob lawyers, which mob should a goy go with?

remember the anti-White race traitor commie scum that did this. his name is Richard Moore. I hope his family gets raped to death by a pack of feral niggers and after he is forced to watch, i hope said niggers burn him to death.

Attached: richard e moore charlottesville judge.png (1530x1087, 1.19M)

none. learn how to do it yourself.

Admitting guilt was stupid af tbh.
Pleading not guilty forcing them to go for death penalty (even if he lost) would have been a far better strategy and helped his case for appeal in higher courts.
Plus death row is probably a lot safer than genpop for an out of shape "white supremacist" with no combat skills.

yellowyellow

Learn how to defend oneself in a liberal court when they can simply declare you incompetent on a whim and put you in a cage, you're a dumb nigger. Worse than the fags that keep fucking with me.

Also, call it.

Or unless an ugly sandniggress who fucks niggers talks to the president on your behalf and gets you out.

Attached: rs_600x600-180530161143-600.donald-trump-kim-kardashian.ct.053018.jpg (600x467, 40.72K)

Because I did, and you are telling me I can't read your fucking minds.

She would have already if she were going to.

you're dumber if you can't out jew the jew

reminder that Deandre Harris who attacked an old man with a maglite in a clear videotaped case of attempted murder with a deadly wepon went off scott free. and when he got caught riding with a machine gun and a giant bag of weed only a few weeks later he was also set free at no consequence.

reminder that Corey Long, the flamethrower nigger, who stalked and initiated said attack on the old man also got off scott free after getting some award from the black panthers.

fuck charlottesville. i truly hope the left burns that city to the ground including all the faggot cops that protect them.

Attached: THE TRUTH ABAOUT DEANDRE HARRIS AT CHARLOTTESVILLE.jpg (662x372 87.94 KB, 48.57K)

Attached: niggers from cville corey long deandre steve.jpg (800x400 69.77 KB, 61.27K)

not flood

Attached: deandre harris attacks old man.gif (644x410, 9.19M)

We need to make a list of people and fully detail their crimes, from the mayor who allowed that to the people who lied in court.

His defense lawyer was replaced by court order with an antifa goon who was one of the original lawyers THAT SUED TO HAVE THE STATUE REMOVED IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE. IT WAS A FUCKING SHOW TRIAL THROUGH AND THROUGH.
ZOG IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE
ZOG IS NOT ON OUR SIDE
THE LEGAL SYSTEM IS FULL OF COMMUNISTS THAT EXPLICITLY SAY THEY IGNORE THE CONSTITUTION

STOP BLAMING THAT IRRELEVANT KIKE AND BALDING MANLET ITS ALL ON ZOG NOT THOSE LITERAL WHOS

When China or Russia says jump, I jump.

Whose side?
I am on nobodies side. I simply don't trust anybody that operates in the shadows.

Never act in a state of being overwhelmed with emotion.
Relax. Plan. Take your time. Execute.

Meanwhile the Memphis three get out of prison after killing three boys and pleading guilty because their (((contractor))) threw money at the case. Dont even get started on the daily pussy pass being handed in (((court))).

What are some other rage inducing sentences?

Attached: 68217101bdd43b52fdc19876c33b9bb27526710cef790ae3ad53f2420f5b17fe.png (378x415, 128.16K)

mike signer - jew mayor, conspired with all parties to shut down legal event.
wes bellamy - black supremacist vice mayor, conspired to shut down legal event, told antifa to attack and that their would be no consequences. antifa and BLM were caught on camera in official city meetings
al thomas jr - mulatto police chief, gave police stand down order to let antifa attack, then ordered cops to spray the right with mace and push them out into the street with antifa
richard e moore - corrupt judge. let all antifa walk from this event and the klan rally a week before, but gave draconian sentences to any right wing person in his court

Attached: wes bellamy is a nigger.jpg (600x900 166.7 KB, 172.37K)

Mom confirmed. Are they sending him to jail for causing heart attack at a distence?

Attached: c7ac07019c83f22ffcfdb4f4fa9792175ec392e407333aeefac5a2122a82d0b7.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

those 2 and TRS are ones responsible for destroying all the networking that was done through activism. im never going to stop exposing them.

no, for admitting to murder.
wtf is he going to appeal now - the sentence doesn't fit the crime? He has no chance and will die in prison getting repeatedly ass raped.

Enjoy your subversion and infiltration faggot.

Every sentence these days are rage inducing, it's like we're slowly becoming Africa with this shit, no justice at all

He pussied out. There is a lesson in this. He got scared of the death penalty and admited to murder and his admission will ensure jail. Should have risked it. Evidence is vastly in his favour.

UNIRONICALLY THIS
t. red flag law triple felon

Courts are one of the most demeaning institutions of this age, not are we allowed to solve any of our issues ourselves, we have to rely on corrupt entities to do it for us, just like a mother who wont let her kids fight. To the left, everything has to be regulated and controlled because they are unable, weak and afraid, the law of nature i.e strength should rule the private sector, not a kike in a robe. Its just another way of taking control of our lives from us.
Decent people are constantly in fear of doing something "wrong" and being impeached for it, scum doesnt have to worry about the consequences. Prisons are a huge waste of money and just another way of making up fake jobs that inflate the market.
Just another way for corrupt kikes, women and soyboys to make some fantasy level wages in the 100k area while the working craftsmen, artisans and laborers struggle and are threatened with losing their work to some chink. Kill all lawyers, kill all cops, they are only a burden to us and just like bacteria in our body we have to purge them.

Attached: judikative.jpeg (500x485, 53.97K)

the only reason the boot is sending niggers into prison, is so that the prisons won't turn into nationalist concentration camps.

Niggers only serve to neutralize the nationalists in jail.

There was a NFL player who hit and killed a man in Florida, he was speeding and also drunk, im pretty sure he didnt even goto jail.

You simply love to see this.

Attached: CC216D6B-2564-4150-B398-1018ED1AE14A.jpeg (750x744, 70.63K)

Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!Look at what I made!

Attached: dixon.mp4 (1920x1080, 11.58M)

He was forced by the courts to confess after conviction. This is a common tactic, often they'll force you to write an apology letter and threaten to bring it up if you appeal, but a decent judge will see it for what it is and disallow it.

He can appeal his unfair trial. The judge was obviously biased, he refused to move the trial to a neutral venue and allowed antifa to serve on the jury, also his attorney was arguably not working in his best interest. Any one of these are grounds for a retrial or appeal regardless of what they forced him to say to avoid being executed.

Attached: fair trial guaranteed.jpg (689x377, 41.87K)

No the evidence wasn’t in his favor, hence his plea. He knew what he did, and now he has to pray the AB can save him for the rest of his miserable life. Have fun with that!

Imagine being such a rube that you believe this is how the courts work.