#letyangspeak

At the second night of the democratic party debates hosted by the slimiest of the mainstream media, NBC, Andrew Yang was only asked 2 questions and only spoke for 2 minutes and 50 seconds. Why? Because he was only allowed to speak for what was by far the shortest time of any candidate.
NBC CUT HIS MICROPHONE at all other times. They made sure Yang wasn't allowed to explain his policies to the masses: THEY CENSORED HIM.
They are afraid of him because his ideas threaten their stranglehold over society. The dirty dirty smear merchants have already decided who they want as the nominee and are doing their best to censor Yang but WE SHALL NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS
#letyangspeak is already trending on Twitter (twitter.com/hashtag/LetYangSpeak?src=hash). Everybody knows about NBC's dishonest filthy tactics, and Yang's name is now infront of more normies than could be reached if he wasn't censored at the debate.
WE WILL NOT LET THEIR CENSORSHIP CONTINUE
WE WILL MAKE THEM PAY
MEME WAR NOW
——————————-
WATCH THE PRIME EXAMPLE
youtu.be/cX7hni-zGD8?t=4358 (NBC's livestream)
youtube.com/watch?v=x8p73W7iZ5E (cropped version)
GET IN HERE
disboard.org/server/554364470588211210
YANG ACKNOWLEDGES NBC'S CENSORSHIP
twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1144551813582135296
youtube.com/watch?v=UMJ2eN37Tv4
youtube.com/watch?v=O3-CevxIuo8 (full post-debate speech)
twitter.com/scottsantens/status/1144483746017529858?s=21
IN THE MEDIA
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article232067952.html
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nbc-denies-yangs-accusation-that-his-mic-was-turned-off-in-debate/ar-AADzwpB
thehill.com/homenews/media/450836-andrew-yang-says-microphone-was-not-on-at-times-during-democratic-debate
politico.com/story/2019/06/28/andrew-yang-debate-nbc-microphone-1388053
dailycaller.com/2019/06/28/andrew-yang-alleges-microphone-turned-off/
heavy.com/news/2019/06/yang-mic-muted-debate-msnbc/
dailywire.com/news/48962/sabotage-andrew-yang-claims-mic-wasnt-working-amanda-prestigiacomo
washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-yang-says-his-mic-was-off-at-democratic-debate
kvia.com/news/politics/yang-claims-mic-was-off-at-times-during-debate/1090263727

Attached: LET YANG SPEAK.png (986x1114, 1021.35K)

It's probably half his policies, half being a literal agent of the Chinese government.

Take this to 4chan or reddit. Nigger.

Destroying zog is bad goy

I'm not sure that's what he's doing. I'm not sure it isn't, either. I'm just saying he isn't getting time, and he won't be getting time, because he's a literal agent of the Chinese government.

yangganger gtfo this is a #MIGA board

Attached: miga.jpg (614x899, 104.12K)

I notice you yangbangers are attempting to co-opt everything that was used to get Trump elected.

Really gets the noggin joggin.

Attached: 2dDaBest.png (1000x1167, 1.46M)

With everyone getting &1000 it will crash the economy destroying the jewish system as we know it

Lol not faggot trump is A kike you total retard

this is true tbh

I couldn't agree more. We really do need to Make Iran Great Again! #MIGA #MakeIranGreatAgain #NoMoreWarForIsrael.

Attached: does it hurt.png (1472x1611, 870.57K)

Regardless of whether you agree with Yang's policies this is a blatant case of MSM censorship as ordered by ZOG. This cannot stand.

Israel will never defeat Persia.

I don't think it would crash the system at all. It would probably reinforce and prop up consumerist churn and further the over-arching project of corporate America to make the population permanent, intractable consumers. I'd probably take a different view if Yang was proposing the abolition of landlords.

It can stand actually. Amplifying attention to it is the best tactic for this as it will further enflame the Left to eat itself. There's already internal conflicts between the extremes and the kikes' own good goyim. But anyone actually endorsing Yang with any sincerity is questionable in my eyes. He's going to be another Bernie, and I can already see it coming. Just like the spic pandering at the debate is indicative of who they're desperate to draw in.

I honestly find it funny they've dropped their pet niggers entirely for the unwashed hordes of wetbacks.

And if we're lucky, anons will get a front row view of the shitskins coming down on the kikes with the force of a 1000 camel-fuckings.

Attached: hestiasmug.jpg (774x720, 395.2K)

$1000

Attached: D9K1kYCUcAE6wRd.jpeg (640x480 358.46 KB, 62.62K)

FTFY

His family is from Taiwan, not China, dumbass

A distinction without difference. Please shriek louder, though.

WHO CARES WHAT FUCKING BUG HOLE HE CRAWLED OUT OF HE IS A FOREIGNER TO OUR PEOPLE AND HE IS MARRIED TO A KIKESS

Attached: D94o-lxUYAAHDt-.jpeg (1080x1920, 172.62K)

I liked Yang's style before everything went to shit.

Either a jew, or a smooth brain could say something this retarded. The Taiwanese are the descendants of the anti communist chinese nationalists. So why the fuck would he be a commie double agent?

Trump's kids are all married to kikes. At least Yang will give us money to stock up on race war supplies

And his wife ain't even jewish, you retarded shill.

Attached: 4b3ea4a4341945fb82dcbe17aa6031d7.jpg (703x351, 40.82K)

are you fucking retarded? Do you know nothing about history?
Fuck off and kys

The go to argument when a shill kike has nothing left in their inventory as far as argumentation goes.

Zig Forums endorsing a (((Democratic))) candidate? Am in a different timeline?

Fuck off wong.

It's a forced meme brought to us by pressure release valve inc.

fuck off retard shill your chink commie somewhere else

die in a fire

$1000

Attached: 20190628_220850.jpg (720x939 475.45 KB, 140.34K)

>Zig Forums endorsing a (((Democratic))) candidate? Am in a different timeline?
"Zig Forums" doesn't endorse any candidate you fucking faggot, read SIEGE.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x1199, 839.46K)

Yeah this is some straight alt-right bullshit. A total psyop

Idk this faggot gets pushed here so much but vote cucking in general is pathetic. Vote cucking for a chink is next level blasphemy

HE
IS
A
FUCKING
FOREIGN
BUG
PERSON
WHO
IS
NOT
PART
OF
OUR
PEOPLE

HE
COULD
NEVER
REPRESENT
OUR
INTERESTS

IS
THIS
SOMEHOW
HARD
TO
COMPREHEND,
THAT
FUCKING
BUG
PERSON
FOREIGNERS
DO
NOT
AND
COULD
NEVER
REPRESENT
THE
INTERESTS
OF
WHITES
ANY
MORE
THAN
THE
KIKES
COULD?

FOREIGNERS
CAN
ONLY
REPRESENT
THEIR
OWN
FOREGIN INTERESTS
IT
IS
GENETICALLY
PROGRAMMED
AS
A
PART
OF
THEIR
DNA

CAN
YOU
FUCKING
HEAR
ME
NOW?

Attached: nigger cell phone.jpg (610x321, 147.95K)

to blow up the country faster obviously

Oooookay.

hmm

Impossible. Just like all the plants and animals on the whole planet run their niche programs embedded into their DNA so too human species and races run their niche programs. The subhumans niche program is parasitism. All bugs are exactly identical to all other bugs when it comes to executing their DNA program.

He also wants to take away your guns! #winning also sage because OP is the biggest faggot known to mankind.

He just passed 130K donors so now he will be in the 2nd and 3rd debate.

Attached: my1000.jpg (631x519 31.61 KB, 128.12K)