```==OPERATION POC==```

So it's been awhile since we've had a pro-white campaign that really took off and went mainstream. The rainbow flag idea was interesting but not a lot of people got involved to push it forward and the fashtag idea had a good start but right when it was starting to build steam everyone stepped off the accelerator and it died prematurely. I've been thinking for quite some time now of a campaign that can catapult us back into public life, redpill normies, make the kikes kvetch, and show the feds that a few censorship laws that happened because Saint Tarrant BTFO some muzzies Down Under isn't going to stop us from fighting the ZOG. Anyway, after taking a couple days to really think hard on what would work best, I settled on Operation POC.

The POC in the name stands for Posters Of Critique, which is a reference obviously to The Culture of Critique. The idea is that similar to the IOTBW campaign, we're going to print and distribute thousands of blank posters all around the world that have nothing on them except for the words ``People Are Reading The Culture Of Critique``. While this won't mean anything to normies, kikes will understand it and start losing their shit in public. While normies won't bother giving the book any attention if they're told to read it by an ebil Nazi, if they see their jewish colleague at work having an aneurysm because a reference to a forbidden book gave him PTSD of the 67 gorillion, then they may look into it. The Streisand Effect is our friend here, we're counting on our enemies to fuck up and show their hand just like what happened with IOTBW. The other benefit of this campaign is that it's incredibly simple and requires so technical or mechanical skills, so any user can do this job. Also the message on the posters and the posters themselves are uncontroversial (publicly at least), so if the glowniggers come knocking we can always have plausible deniability and play it off as a fad that we found on the internet.

To make the organization of this simple, I've decided that we should commence this operation on Yom Kippur of 2019, which runs from October 8th to October 9th this year. Doing it then gives us plenty of time to organize and spread this operation around without taking so much time that people start losing interest and the idea fades out before it can be properly executed.

Our main goals in this operation should be to:
1. Make Kikes uncomfortable.
2. Spread awareness of the CofC to normies.
3. Reassert out dominance over ZOG controlled information/media.

FAQ's:
You don't, but if you look at the success of IOTBW and compare it to my idea with POC, I think you'll realize that this in no way benefits ZOG and in every way benefits Europeans.
The same way we did with IOTBW. Starting on the chans, then spreading out into Twitter, Discord, YouTube comments, hell even kikebook may be useful. Just make sure to always remind people that we're not doing it until October 8th.
Because it's the most important holiday to the jewish people and I feel like subverting them on their brightest day is both comedic and effective.
For the love of God no. Just like IOTBW we have blank posters that say People Are Reading The Culture Of Critique. If we have anything on the posters it can be written off as a Neo-Nazi operation. It's not us that will be doing the redpilling, it's the overreaction of our enemies that will hand us the day.
What about them? Just like with IOTBW, they can't police fucktons of random people all over the world who will be putting these posters up. An organic movement like this is beyond the scope of law enforcement, and even if they do come for you this operation gives you plausible deniability just like IOTBW.
Because it's short, to the point, and somewhat comedic since it's a play on the people of color term that normies have started using lately.
I'll leave that for you to decide.

Now let's go spread some chaos boys.

Attached: AGDS.jpg (750x862, 181.09K)

You have to many uninterpreted infographs, so inforgraphs should be explained in a common sense matter and take away the critique beforehand just like a FAQ in a decisive manner. A "i just spray out random redpills doesnt work", a doctor wouldnt describe you medicine that way. Always explain certain stats, always defuse the counterarguments.
Do not assume people get your autism, streamline your arguments to the audience. Even the arguments itself shouldnt be faggay like hurling out strawman n shit since that is triggering and misleads the debate.

Not entirely sure what your point is, but I'll note that people don't always understand autism.

I'll let John in Canada know.

Sound good, OP.
Have you settled on a font/format?

Sure.

Here's one with helvetica which I think was used on IOTBW

Attached: poc.JPG (595x794, 101.15K)

Just go with Times New Roman font on size 72.

It should look something like pic related.

This is approved by yoganon.

Nah that's way too autistic for the average normie. We want all the words to be distinct and clear.

You are a fat fuck jim.

Even though buddah reportedly only ate a single corn of rice each day. I wonder why he is despicted as fat. Question arcs.

Looks okay.
Needs more blank space around and all non-conjunction words capitalising the first letter.

should be all caps, capitalised and uncapitalised is distracting

See my proposal here:

I don't open PDFs. PNG it.

Jesus Christ, sometimes you people are so needy.

Attached: POC-1.png (1700x2200, 58.48K)

(polite sage for off-topic)

1) "Fat Buddha" isn't THE Buddha, just one of the many Chinese knockoffs that have little to do with the original.
2) The Buddha doing that single piece of corn or rice a day thing was just one of many self-torture-for-spiritual-enlightenment things he tried for six years, all to which he eventually said "fuck this shit, bro" before deciding that was the wrong path to Nirvana.

Sounds stuipid, just as IOTBW, fashtag, rainbow flag, and what not.

I have no idea how you few this as a success just because it was on some local news once or twice… in the USA…

The only way in propaganda is to point out obvious flaws that people see anyway and associate those with fundamental flaws of democracy or the current state.
Basicly, "its bad because of democracy/niggers/establishment/elites" . (People usually tend to have a small bias against something, you can quickly find out what your target group is suspicious off and shape the propaganda accordingly)
In opposition to "its bad because of Trump/AfD/Russia or human nature"

Now usually certain groups have certain grounding mechanism, what do you think will happen to a group that doesnt have that ideologically. What do you think will emerge?

The problem is normies are incredibly susceptible to appeals of authority. It doesn't matter how good your campaign/strategy/ideology/tactics are if some jew with a piece fo paper with PhD written on it says you're an ebil raycis. Anything we say will be filtered out by them subconsciously because we've already been unpersoned by the social consensus. The other big thing is that normies think anecdotally, not statistically, so they are far more likely to support pro-white ideas if they have a bad encounter with globohomo personally rather than if someone like the AltHype or Kevin Macdonald showed them charts and graphs of how they've been subverted. By witnessing the mass kvetching of kikes to such a simple poster there's a far greater chance their curiousity could be peaked and they may go down the rabbit hole.

Then fuck off

au contraire

Attached: IMG_20190621_203718.jpg (4608x3456, 5.32M)

>more jew (((ops)))

I don't think you get the hint displayed by 4380b8 (pic related). The posts it has made are more indicative of being a bot rather then an actual poster. In the OP you did NOT have a single infograph yet it mentions one. The other posts made by it are equally nonsense. Now a good test would be to determine (which I'm attempting now) if it only replies if it has been given a (you) and if it can be mitigated by referencing its ID rather then its post. It IS Saturday, so a kike might have made this to work for him today since he can't do the work of shilling today. Start paying attention to the posts being made… They are losing manpower due to the power of the redpills dispensed and in order to reduce their losses are forced to automate the COINTELPRO tactics. I'd prefer not to have to begin generating static for the bots since doing so will take up space in the thread.

Attached: PoorlyActedMadman.png (903x713, 1.01M)