German SJW pirate cunt BTFO by Italian authorities

Carola Rackete, 31-year-old German captain of the NGO ship "Sea Watch 3", has been arrested today after arriving at Lampedusa (Italy) with 42 "refugees" who were "saved" near the Libyan coast and she is now facing severe criminal prosecution. But what crimes is she accused of?

Aboard the Sea Watch 3 were also present some Italian leftist politicians from Partito Democratico, there to give "support" to the NGO crew. They claim that "laws must be broken in time of need", but they too are facing an investigation.

quotidiano.net/cronaca/carola-rackete-arrestata-1.4669876

Attached: 5749868f-a469-4cec-b6e2-e3299a1c72f5.jpg (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA
youtube.com/watch?v=quxTnEEETbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet she is crazy in bed.

there's a catholic bishop in el paso basically doing the same thing she did except he brings illegals over the border. Only difference is the bishop doesn't get arrested for clearly going over the border repeatedly illegally and being a human trafficker. Hope they sink this cunt's ship, preferably with her and all the rapefugees on it

How much has changed? How much still will change?

FTFY

Does this Mullah pass for German these days? What a mudface.

Imagine the smell

This, but I guess they wouldn't count simply shooting the nigger in the head as ethically subverting the 'law' in a time of need.

Not really pretty, disgread.

I bet you that she is crazy all the time.
Also she looks like a disgusting mutt user. How could you think about putting your dick in the same hole that has been transporting feral niggers for weeks on a ship when she might be the only woman…that thing as to be as grippy and POZZED as a plastic grocery bag.

How did a dumb whore like this become a "captain" anyways? That's a rhetorical question.

One nigger's stench is enough to fry all your nose hairs. A ship full of niggers is enough to make you want to abandon ship with no life raft.

oil drilling is unacceptable behavior

Because leftists like females as leaders.

I know someone who went to Europe recently and they just kept commenting on how BAD major cities smell now. Imagine the smell of Europe and the USA in 5 years.

Execute her along with 42 mudslimes and sink the boat. That should send a message

I would also assume modern day ships steer pretty easily.

It would definitely be subverting the law in a time of need.

there's a 0.5% chance that the trafficking cunt will be put away for the 20 years that she deserves.
rolling for that 0.5%.

On the news I heard the radio communications between this hippie whore and Guardia di Finanza's boat, I was really angry as you could hear the absolute couldn't-care-less attitude in her voice telling the guy: "I heard you are forbidding me to dock in Lampedusa, I am doing it anyway".
This is indeed a clown world.

she looks like a man and makes odd grammar mistakes when speaking german like she is not used to speaking it anymore, would not be surprised if dual citizen.

she has soros behind her.
when you have the backing of a billionaire, consequences no longer mean anything.
it's like being an evil batman. you never see batman worrying about speeding tickets, do you.

you can always donate bitcoins for her death in jail. Perhaps some mafia fag can take her out

yeah.
and that is just one boatload.
she's been servicing hundreds of boatloads of negroids for years.
there was a report released about ONE boatload of about 300 shitskins that landed in spain.
about 78% of them had contagious diseases, between 1-4 diseases each, including aids, syphilis, tuberculosis etc.
her cunt must be absolutely rotted by now, she must be on lifetime antibiotics and aids pills.

She is a woman.
She supports clown world.
She won't be punished.

Is there a kickstarter for this?

she's a paid-for soros puppet, see
'woman' isn't as important as that.
She hasn't been fooled, she knows exactly what she is doing, and looks like a mutt herself. Chances are high she is at least 50% north african, perhaps middle eastern.

Ich schaue auf die leiher, die tonleiter, du schaust so traurig aus, leider, mal wieder, wie der flieder. Sag mir wieso nur so dumme lieder und dieser scheiss busch, was macht der hier, ist kein tier aber eine pflanze.
Was ist ein gedicht, ich pflanze worte in glieder. Eines tages werden sie wachsen, erwachsen.
Aber das sieht zerrissen aus wie der mantel von sankt martin, oder eine titten für die armen kinder. Ich weiß nicht was ist schlimmer deine fresse oder was ich esse.
Schreibt sich wie die antifa.
Glaub du bist da.

There's already a thread you double nigger.

just look up any dark market

Attached: Hitler hand.PNG (713x794, 243.89K)

Cities like Madrid still have native cleaning and streets crews that are efficient compared to the nigs in Baltimore and Philadelphia.

Even philly has big cleaning crews in the white areas. Literally whites paying blacks to clean up after themselves.

Must look like this…

Think you want a piece of that crazy nigger fucking action still user?

Attached: when roast beef goes bad on nigger cock.jpg (215x234, 8K)

In the picture of her on the boat she looks like shes got a top tier phenotype, but this picture, looks like a muttoid bolshevik.

IDK user she just looks like a kike to me. Big nigger lips and that hook nose.

Germans are so based!
Wow! Truly, they're the master race and deserve to rule Europe forever.
Can you get any more based than this?

well i 'm sorry if i hurt your feelings.

No offence taken.

That creature looks nothing like me and my ancestors.

Maybe not for the trafficking but
This may actually stick.

You are also only useful until you are not. Once she becomes more trouble then she is worth she will be left to flap in the breeze. Just a pawn. There are 1000 other dumb cunts just like her to take the place.

The NGO will pay the 50k to get the ship back but she is expendable.

Attached: D2dZBfeWoAA7nUK.jpg (1200x1016, 189.99K)

yeah there's definitely something off about her for sure. i wonder what it is?

That is some bad meat, usually worms or maggots start taking up residence at that level of venereal disease.

Attached: Hole_Full_Of_Maggots.mp4 (576x432, 722.24K)

are you related?

Yeah i really wanted to see that.

Oil drillers beware. I can't imagine how long you would have to let the POZ go without treatment to look like that.

wow waste

I wonder…

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 12.08.38 PM.png (230x251 38.21 KB, 66.28K)

none of my ancestors were swarthy nor did they have "stink faces". we literally all have pale skin that turns red/bronze in the sun, and green or blue eyes, with light colored hair usually gold/blonde or red/brown. and us men almost always have fiery red beards.

also our stature is a good two feet taller than this cunt imposter.

her nose is perfectly fine, these attempts to see something "off" about her scream of denial; denial that most of the peoples involved on the other side are traitors of their own race
this denial is dangerous, one has to come to terms with the fact that traitors from the inside aka fellow whites are working for the enemy, and as such, shall be punished first and harshest

but that bitch isn't white. now we know you are not white.

Attached: Bach.jpg (1028x1185, 155.84K)

it's just one of those things we're never really going to get to the bottom of.

she is perfectly passable, not all Germans look like cherrypicked Hitler Jugend caricatures

Attached: 081732004-08a10904-512c-4288-8323-79be9ff464de.jpg (900x400, 74.56K)

I like dem eyes. The nigger brain is relaxed.

she?

she?

Attached: even i know thats retarded.jpg (650x289, 29.58K)

It almost feels like holding it in place:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA

It swings around a certain baseline.

why isn't it ok to get the guy who spams bad pics banned? i have to defocus my eyes luckily i have built up a fast reaction speed. have you guys ever considered it likely runs off white girls from the board?

I bet niggers think baroque means financially bankrupt.

Get a job nigga you baroque as hell can't afford nuthin!

Wtf I'm 31 how the hell does one become a captain of a ship - I was under the impression you had to be an experienced and skilled to be captain

The problems with nigger is that they lack the trick of the trades.

the Muslim ladies now say "now put some coverings on, whore"

That's from (((google))) translate, I got no clue.

You've done nothing with your life.

Her name is Rackete, her father is Ekkehart Rackete and works for Mehler Engineered Defence GmbH.
Germananons do you know who this guy is and if he or his wife is a jew?

She is no more "brown" than good old uncle Goebbels. She's just ugly as sin.
opinion discarded

Attached: immagini.quotidiano.net.jpg (654x368, 50.13K)

Manjawed cunt with dreads doesn't look white to me.
Honorary Nigger?

Looks like a tranny tbh.

step up your game please. you aren't gonna pass the turing test like this. can you do another poem?

youtube.com/watch?v=quxTnEEETbo

One of my favrourite classic songs.

would these importers really be so eager to do it if rightists didn't always attack the left

it's true maybe she is not the prettiest girl, but her mannerisms and speech patterns were really off.

Just wage-slaving, no savings but also no debt. I'm basically just 'existing'. What am I supposed to do? Any recommendations?

As for now it seems the Western Sluts have reprieve due to all the treatments and antibiotics available but Nature always finds a way and someday treatment-resistant vaginal-rot will force toll repayment. At that point all that can be done is for some man to pick each maggot off one at a time or of course just let Nature enact justice upon the degenerate woman.

Attached: Maggot_infested_hole.mp4 (576x324, 2.11M)

please do a poem, maybe in a language with a different alphabet?

I wont watch this video.

How did she left it untreated for long time? You did a good job at making me angry.

Different alphabet gives me cancer.

but user it's only ok to break the law when it helps (((them)))

It is important for you to face the blood and don't cry like a baby.

(((fellow whites)))

You're not fooling anyone, Chaim. Mind the slime trail on your way out.

That isnt facing blood it is straight up disgusting.

Is this entire thread just bots? What the fuck?

Attached: 1e522537c4e71ff53d2cc4a43a4e03493b41a01622f2712824b77cc901b7a87a.jpg (326x326, 32.8K)

how can being something give you cancer. how about try a different language but use the same alphabet? can you double byte? what is your name?

You got an ugly soul. You lack something.

Fucking hell, how does one get to that point?

Srsly. wtf.

Go back to reddit, cancer.

Actually, I think JIDF outsourced their trolling operation to India, like Boeing.

DU hässliche missgeburt.

do a poem about an ugly soul then, in dactyl please if possible? (any language ) bonus points if doesn't rhyme and has grammar mistakes

I had to throw up. But i ll get you du missgeburt.

why are you angry with me? why don't you want to play? are you feeling better after throwing up?

Clearly, you missed the point. Just don't be a wussy when you see the sluts during the rope day.

i apologize if i offended you with regard to the grammar mistakes i was actually being serious, for me poem structure is more important than content.

I like death, i like the cold when i touch it, i want to touch it.
A females cunt is hot, i wish it was cold aswell because otherwise it wouldnt feel like it was supposed to feel.

Hol up. Let me catch your drift.

I m on my stairs, but why do i have chairs?
I m restless, but i find peace in the stairs to the ground.
I want to look upwards yet it captures, like a photograph, the moment i can hold still.
It is only in the drill, the death sickening oil that is on the run of the mill.
Give me the bill, it will be me life but i m ill.
I m up for the stick upper game, nothing gives me that wicken ning. Like everybody else is on the chicken ring. Given me that necklace i take care of it like it is my sickening.

Here is your poem nigger.

I don't think women often want to accept reality for what it is. The new antibiotic resistant Mycoplasma Genitalium (MGen), created though treatment of all those STIs over the last few decades has begun colonizing many infant females and will make itself known more and more as more women become degenerates. Already Nature is setting up the women of the future with basically an in-born debt because of the behavior of their Mothers.

Attached: Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma.mp4 (640x360, 2.93M)

Why do you post that shit here?

"i like to be tittyfucked but i like to be dominated aswell since i particularly have authority in a certain subject."

The way she talks indicates it either has to be a chocking with aryan dick or nigger dick. I assume she prefers both.

To be aware of the sluts. You are too stupid to understand the concept.

The mistake was allowing her to dock instead of simply boarding the vessel and taking her prisoner at gunpoint. She will rightfully be convicted of human trafficking.

Probably both dicks at the same time.