What is exactly stupidity?

Erasmus from Rotterdam stated that stupidity is a state of closure to some fragment of reality. I agree with the following statement.

So stupidity is a state in which certain arguments, facts, etc., are not the same. (fragments of reality) to me don't reach me because I have blocked them from reaching my consciousness.

Conclusion: Therefore, stupidity is not a lack of
intellectual disposition (mental handicap). Stupidity is the result of a person's choice. That is why stupidity can be condemned (because whether we are stupid or not depends on us). Everyone, regardless of level of education can be a fool. That's how I would personally understand stupidity.

I am waiting for your opinions. I would like, however, that this discussion should not go down to a very low level and will be replaced by "who is more stupid than you".

Let's talk about stupidity as such without personal details. I propose this topic because about wisdom you can write a lot and a lot has been written. About stupidity there is written much less, but it is a concept from the same orbit. as wisdom.

So what is your personal opinion about stupidity ?

Attached: stupidity analysis.jpg (1280x720, 91.79K)

Personal opinion on this topic will differ in every response that you receive on this OP.
If you want a better understanding of this word, i suggest that you but look in the mirror. Your reflection will give you the answer that you seek.
Now, fuck off back to reddit you nigger low iq brainlet.

This is correct. Stupidity is the opposite of high consciousness. Stupidity is never questioning your actions or beliefs, never watching yourself, never being 'awake'. Wise people can have moments of stupidity, but stupid people are awake extremely rarely. It's why they say 'life is short' - every time they come back to consciousness a long time has passed, so really they have short conscious lives in total.

This is why you can tell if someone's stupid just by looking at them, do they have self awareness? If they do they will have taken care of their bodies and not be dressed in any extreme way. Fat and 'alternative' people are stupid by definition, it has never occurred to them that they can learn to be fit or that their appearance matters.

Women

Attached: 65187836_310410886576588_6853263934502207488_n.mp4 (480x372, 980.02K)

I am not sure why is this thread on Zig Forums, what's so political about this?
I'd however agree I'd agree with this poster here

I am quite impatient, yet I think I have higher IQ than average people (I can pretty well into programming) yet I always do mistakes which I do not notice and unknowingly take risks which I do not notice and talk cringe bullshit out of my mouth which does not make much sense

most buddhist monks are fat.
most academics are fat.
hitler was fat

It could be turned into a political topic, useful idiocy and its interaction with mass psyops, but you're right, this is more fitting on >>>/philosophy/

Excellent argument. My opinion has 180'd now.

This is the definition of stupidity.

Attached: Is-Real_vs_Russia.jpg (846x1750, 122.24K)

They didn't meddle, by the way.

Your thread sucks shit, but the word 'normalfag' exists for a reason. I do tend to believe that it's a choice.

80 IQ detected.

This is your brain on judaism.

This is your brain on stormfront.

Wrong
Wrong
And most academics are stupid.

Stupidity is the lack of intelligence.
The measure of intelligence is the distance which you can see into the future.
Stupid people cannot see very far into the future.

Attached: 10353.0.570.359.jpg (570x359, 32.76K)

Huh. Great argument against condemning stupidity, OP. Thanks.

What's the difference between "intelligence", and "intellect"?

is it we wuz hindus and aryans an shieett?

Attached: okdeep.jpg (255x191, 10.25K)

Why don't you come over? Bring your friends.

We'll go bowling, and shieett.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x604, 570.03K)

Shy of mental handicap, some form of brain abrasion or fracture, I feel as if all humans have a capacity for high-intellect. Of course, there will be variations from the mean, but the mean should put everyone in the area of (by comparison) let's say 130IQ, a level at which you have the capacity to connect 2 difficult dots, which is the most important function of the brain. So long as a person can write and connect 2 dots, nothing is out of comprehensible territory. Yes, some may have to work harder in certain areas, but that would be offset by an easier understanding and processing of other aspects of data feed.

Yeah, I think stupidity is more about environmental factors than actual brain capacity unless someone can show me the mechanism in a brain which differ greatly from a person of high-intellect to a person of low-intellect? Are there autopsy photos of this or did juden bury all the good research?

How would you account for the brilliant people who have been manipulated due to their environmental upbringing in a high trust environment?
You're argument would support the proposition that so long as a person doesn't get manipulated, they are pure genius. I know plenty of low-iq schizos who will never be manipulated since their trust level is as close to zero as one is allowed and still able to eat food.

What about being kept in the dark by those who rule you?
A manufactured state of ignorance, if you will.
One of the hallmarks of the so-called left is the illusion of intellectual superiority. They are made to think they're smart and cultured.
They're happy to not have to endure the media-manufactured "shame" of having conservative values therefore they have the feeling that how they think and what they do is ALWAYS correct.
Echo-chamber websites, highly biased social media, and left-controlled search engines with memory-holed facts creates their world view.

They say religions follow set doctrines but don't take a moment to realize that the liberal group-think they ascribe to resembles a religion.
They look at North Korea and laugh thinking that there's no way their own western text books, literature, and reference sources could ever be that compromised.

I would say you're confusing intellect/cognitive abilities with the amount of information someone can memorize.
There are people that have plenty of information and don't know what to do with it while others can thrive with the limited amount of information they can acquire.

Do you even know what a paragraph is?

I've met rednecks with very high mechanical aptitude. On the outside, they fit the "dumb" redneck stereotype but they could build an engine from scratch.
Everything from conceptualizing the idea in their mind, machining the parts to assembling a working engine and transmission.
A lot of these guys have Germanic ancestry but a crude, uncultured upbringing.
If they were to be raised in a Euro-classic academic environment, I'm sure they'd be refined and innovative people.
Think about it.
Nobody taught the first gun makers or car makers how to build those things. Their abilities were in their genes but they needed the proper environment.

Now this argument is often used for niggers. It's patently untrue. While some can be taught, it's not something that's genetically inherent. The mental conceptualization of science, engineering, manufacturing, construction, and architecture are genetically absent in the minds of niggers. They had Africa to themselves for thousands of years but modern (((academia))) blames their lack of innovation on European conquerors.

You have no business talking about intelligence when it's visibly apparent that you don't know what paragraphs are.

The ingenuity of western European men is something to witness. I don't think it's a directly intelligence-related mechanism, seems more to do with being in-tune to nature and natures laws laws.

This. That's why the whole Home Improvement "men don't need instruction manuals" meme exists.

intelligent people are more able to detect dishonest manipulation and to work against it. People who cannot do so are not intelligent. If a person is only a product of their environment, they are not intelligent.