Tiblar.com has launched. The Kikes are seething

The owner has found a way to scale the website without the need for large servers. Its absolutely happening he has left the country to launch it.

How do we get this Free Speech Alternative to grow since it can put the Jew on full blast to millions?

Seriously how the fuck do we spread this shit?

Tiblar.com

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 1.09.50 PM.png (1366x768, 672.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Tiblar.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reported for spam

Seems like you're shilling it right now

kikes

Free speech alternative to what you dumb nigger? Faggots can't even shill right these days.

To all social media, damn kikes have totally infected this place, heres a bump

Attached: 6_Goddesses_FULL_Best_Royal_Dutch_Shell.jpg (615x960, 789.06K)

Isn't the alternative to free speech…not free speech?

Oy Vey

Attached: get.to.the.chopper.jpg (625x420, 35.48K)

A bump for the next Haven of Hate.

Attached: 0510210cf4ab3c879676f6e150f9a302a47c5a-wm.jpg (640x920, 29.02K)

how much of a shitty shill are you? You can't just play contrarian and yell Jew all the time, it doesnt work. FAGGOT

Unless the creator opensourced the project and is completely transparent about the inner workings then we can just assume its a shit show of a honeypot. Imagine creating a free speech platform without transparency and open source in 2019. Good luck mates. Holy crickey.

Thanks for creating a shitty thread, OP. Thank you for not explaining who made it, what it is, where it's based, why it was made, when it was made, or how it was made.
Seriously, you couldn't just provide some basic information? Kill yourself

look at these defeatists who cant even google somthing, fuck off morons

Attached: 94bfadeb88da4aafafd3c0548319ba9c33f3de96bd29c147b804d5359cc41047.jpg (2370x3264, 664.09K)

Remember when anons weren't pathetic soy-riddled AIDS patients capable of doing 5mins of basic research given specific keywords?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Attached: Q.jpg (500x377, 47.35K)

No one has used the DACA hashtag… yet!

People actually got duped into using this garbage?

Attached: top gun.png (1280x720, 974.45K)

ah so it's another one of eric's honeypots.

Shill fuck off. Your cover is blown the moment you said to google something. Only shills and NPCs use google these days. Fuck off. damn idiot.

its a shitty low effort op and in what way is acting like a faggot helping to spread this? not that any of this matters because all social media by its very nature is trash no matter who runs it

tiblar was created by the same jew who made neinchan.

WHAT A HAVEN OF FREE SPEECH…

Made an account. Not sure what there is to do though.

implying

I can talk about whatever the fuck I want to talk about. I took the 5 mins to figure out what this shit is so I can at least make fun of people that would ever think about making a serious post/thread/whatever on Tiblar.

It's you that is the one acting like a faggot. You're literally mad people are talking about something you don't like. You're an SJW.

exactly

Don't register or connect yourself to any social media, let it all die.

Will DACApedes be welcomed?

Watch knights of the zodiac (Saint Seiya).

To file a DMCA takedown notice, please email [email protected] the interest of transparency, notices of claimed infringement will be posted on >>>/delete/.

This is the first marketing post OP made for Tiblar, so it's clearly just launched, yet Neinchan already has a page? Fuck off Eric you are too easy to expose.

Attached: (((tiblar))).JPG (572x937, 49.31K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are so fucking dumb, not even a shill just a retard

Hopefully. Hopefully they will spend lots and lots of time there.

Dumb ass. Is it even legal to self-promote ninechan social media platforms here. Stupid fuck,

Neinchan created a page immediately after Tiblar launched despite this thread being the first marketing attempt. Eric who created the Neinchan honeypot also created the Tiblar honeypot.

This is too easy.

Attached: (((tiblar))) 3.JPG (1523x863 70.3 KB, 135.64K)

0/10 you act like a dumb nigger and you are not of this place. at least putting a bit of effort into your shilling, its painfully obvious what you are and what you are trying to do.

I meant that the guy OP was stupid af. Good job for even bothering touching those kike infested holes. I would have to shower afterwards.

On top of that, Eric has Neinchan as two of the three "trending" posts. Obvious marketing attempt is obvious. Also gibs shekels pl0x.

Eric you are so god damn bad at this.

Attached: (((tiblar))) 5.JPG (1002x808 80.34 KB, 75.09K)

lel

Eric is also advertising Tiblar on his Neinchan honeypot.

Attached: (((tiblar))) 6.JPG (962x839, 122.39K)

this is the jew behind neinchan and tiblar.

Attached: neinchan dox eric and erica hoover-bugalski 5.JPG (713x810, 58.64K)

VERY IMPORTANT!
Nice work user.

now that eric has been exposed he's run away. stay off this board fgt.

Attached: neinchan dox eric hoover.jpg (551x677, 59.19K)

Looks kosher enough to me. Can I get a TLDR on neinchan's shenanigans? I never even considered going there but if they are trying to branch out I think any info you have on their methods and tactics would be valuable.

Outstanding work

Attached: ay tone.jpeg (659x608, 111.42K)

How do you know this is the admin?

Apex cringe though

Eric works with the DailyStormer and TRS. They lost control of both 4chan and Zig Forums. AtomWaffen threads, blow up a federal building, etc. gets called out here constantly. So they made a new honeypot where they're free to entrap anons. Eric himself though is just an unsuccessful Internet Marketer with a long history of failure. He was also behind VoiceAnything.

Before this Twitter account was @Neinchan_Admin it was the VoiceAnything account.
The creator of VoiceAnything is also the creator of Neinchan, who is the creator of Tubler. The creator of VoiceAnything is a Jew named Eric Hoover.

Attached: neinchan dox 16.JPG (865x490 88.58 KB, 40.59K)

Absolutely disgusting.

yeah

I'm not directly opposed to free speech platforms though, does he have a bad free speech track record?

Explains everything.

Fuck off moshe. Shill your shit elsewhere.

Forgot pic related.

Attached: enoch shekels.png (474x1870, 964.38K)

His niche is "free speech alternatives" but his services are just honeypots. You're free to talk about shooting politicians right up until you're v&. Eric/Weev are behind the spam raid on /b/ to drive traffic to Neinchan. Post your CP there, goys! It's safe they swear.

lawl

Attached: 8chan compromised neinchan spam 4.JPG (1898x894 182.37 KB, 264.21K)

>Tiblar.com
Tell the faggot to lose the rainbow shit if he expects to get any support from here.

Fucking lol. CIAniggers can't do anything right

It just reeks of desperation.

lel check out the maltego for neinchan sometime

Attached: neinchan dox 22.JPG (870x444, 63.64K)

I posted a thread on /b/ there earlier asking why they have googletagservices and doubleclick ads (another google product). No responses all day until 1 faggot said that jew ads pay the bills.

They are so arrogant they expect no one to notice tracking scripts then write it off as "simple funding, goyim"

shameless

Gotta git dem shekels goy!

Attached: 3224298e591bdcaee90f63a14dda252d3cf2b637f50d3bd776557309464399cb.jpeg (1162x1248, 108.84K)

Fag Anglins thai fuck shack and TRS, no wonder I found their shilling off putting. Thank you annon.

I feel the same way as this annon though. Any platform that doesn't insta-permaban wrongthink could be fertile ground for Right Wing Shitpost Squads. Just wrap it before you tap it if you don't want glow-nigger aids on your E-benis.