You must give up your jon if you want change

You have to decide what is more important to you: your job or your dreams of a better future.

The world will always despise revolutionaries. You will not win the public's favor. Especially the American public. You will not win via elections.

You will win by committing to the dream of the future. You will win by making it your life's work. You will win by forming up with your comrades and leaving your old life behind. You will win by forgoing comfort.

You will win by making your own encampments, feeding yourself off the land and being charitable with each other when it comes to money.

You will not win any victory from the suburbs. Do you want a better future, do you want to enact real change? Then go and make it. Form up and provide for your friends and comrades in the struggle. You will be freed from the need for employment by corporations and be freed to pursue the dream you all share.

Attached: dtadti.PNG (1918x911, 2.2M)

nice try garfield

fuck this fucking bullshit i waited 20 minutes for tor to load this fucking page and i make a fucking typo i'm gonna kms

based and lasagnapilled

Probably true, think automation will speed up the joblessness?

Attached: 1555988767919.jpg (723x900, 244.52K)

no u

at least without light we are free to do whatever dark desire we want

Attached: n8u86kv.jpg (722x349, 75.37K)

If we switch to exowombs we can give men the privilege of aborting babies too, and people can argue over single party abortion vs two party abortion. It’ll be great.

I thought he was arguing must give up your toilet.

Attached: gmg.png (1194x346, 206.2K)

first post lasagna post

you cant control my life

This passages comes to mind often, as of late.

No! Not my Jon!

Attached: john to go.jpg (868x1215, 344.36K)

< No I love my cage - Faggots

OP was not a faggot today

OP's not retarded he's just from Philly.

You must give up your jon if you want change.
Is this post directed to prostitutes?>>13450259

Top jej

Hypermorph?.

Attached: 31623263.mp4 (640x480, 13.31M)

based typo turning slide into shitpost containment

Checked
I think it meant shitter. You have to give up your shitter man blah blah blah

Not to nitpick but the whole "camel through the eye of a needle" bit was due to a mistranslation. The actual phrase is rope through the eye of a needle. It conveys the same meaning but is slightly less weird and convoluted.

t. son of a long line of ministers and bible scholars