Where do we go if there is no Civil War?

This thread is about the US.
Let's say that for whatever reason(s), a Civil War never starts. Whites never rise up, and the demographic shift continues. I'm also assuming the US doesn't naturally collapse under its own welfare weight.
Obviously, the increase in shitskins will make everything worse; especially when they all realize that they can start voting themselves more gibs from whitey.
Where do the sane whites go in this scenario? Breaking off from the US wouldn't be an option because in this scenario whites don't take action. Is our only hope to move to Russia or some other country that isn't completely culturally (((modernized)))?

Attached: crack.jpg (640x360, 85.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-v4-summit/anti-immigrant-eastern-eu-states-defiant-as-they-boycott-summit-idUSKBN1JH1YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

South America, where the descendants of Nazis found peace.

You get deployed to Iran.

Attached: bolton.jpg (434x303, 72.93K)

Realistically speaking, all it would take to defeat the US military in a small region (about the size of Texas) would be 1-2 thousand revolutionaries, competently led ahem and supported by about a dozen thousand sympathizers.
The US military is not designed to suppress competent insurgencies.

You go to a grave
How don't you see this?

Correct. The US is actually incredibly weak.

the graat urban.no apes in hungary.you can go to there.there are really not much apes,it's almost totally.no negro apes.

coward's way, to leave your homeland when things get nasty. Your hope lies in the wilderness at that point, and you can mount bloody effective guerilla movements from there too if you have a mind too.

I have already taken the black pill user.It will be a brown world with whites gone completely by 2150 and very few if left will be living in piss poor conditions like the Boers you have seen in those slums.Light skin Turks and Jews will be the future master races with mullatoes representing the low ones.

I’ll be in South Africa, the white ethnostate of the future. See you nigs there! Bring sunscreen.

Attached: BD88D670-CBE6-4389-A508-4A6E6C2DCEA8.jpeg (1200x800, 231.54K)

Fuck off, we're full
t. Hungarian

ps.: unfortunately, there ARE apes here, gypsy apes. And their numbers are exponentially increasing.

Ahhhh so they picked gypsy apes for your people. How does it feel to know that those are your 'chosen' breeding partners?

When did he say there was mixing?

Two words:
V4

What's V4?

The Visegrád Group

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group

This. It'll one take one group doing this to set off the chain reaction. Russia might even false flag it with Spetsnaz guys at an optimal moment. When ethnicities live in proximity there will be conflict, inevitably. A white on white civil war may not happen, and I hope it doesn't. But a domestic ethnic conflict is inevitable. Whites might not even be the first. If the niggers figure out cellular terrorism there'll be a Houston every day for a year until the whites chimp out. By that time the situation for the revolution (an angry population, totally unhappy with their current government) will have precipitated past even modern dissatisfaction.

tl;dr chimpout soon ft. Special Guest covert foreign intervention

Attached: lki5i24zx8c01.jpg (449x800, 56.59K)

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-v4-summit/anti-immigrant-eastern-eu-states-defiant-as-they-boycott-summit-idUSKBN1JH1YM

We make one.

Why do you assume it won't happen over a long enough time period? Do White males seem particular about who they fuck to you?

If that does happens I hope the dedicated autists that lurk here don't call it out like they do every other false flag.

Saged
I was inspired by your outfit

Attached: tampax.webm (480x480, 1.55M)

your post reads like an FBI nigger

anyone calling for civil war is a fed

sup FBI

I call for a civil war and I am not a fed.
It is part of the Constitution, user. It is a RIGHT and a DUTY of all Americans.

Why?

They'll surely whip up fervor over a movement that exists and has been picked by them already so that when they do it they'll get a boost in credibility and profile. Probably a group they've already liaisoned with. Maybe a group that's already been shilled here, but I doubt it. That way the group is real and so are their aims, but some GRU glowinthedarks do the initial dirtywork for em. This whole Iran business is a good global benchmark for how much the U.S. actually has the ability to intervene globally anymore. If the Russians or Chinese or the fucking Antarcticans feel they can intervene in a way that, even if discovered, would likely not provoke an equivalent retaliatory response they'll be begin a Syrian "Civil War" style proxy battle immediately. Maybe they're already doing it, look at Berkley and Portland. Wouldn't surprise me if some if the super-leftists mayors and city councilman got little boosts in publicity and support from foreign actors hoping to intentionally brick the nation's ability to resist their machinations.

Look at FBI counter-intelligence. Totally compromised by the KGB/GRU back in the day. Now we've got pajeets, chinks, shitskins of all varieties on every agency and every taskforce. It was easy enough when it was white to white, can you imagine how easy it is for Pakis to convince other Pakis to forward info? Chink to Chink? Brotha to Brotha? Look at the Awans for precedent. They've imported the 3rd World and while they may have done away with Western Morality they've also done away with Western Professionalism.

shut up retard

I'm going to Japan and submitting to the hapa race.

Attached: 875b9a813960581ae794d3c4c6a938c91825a7b44d1b49d597c50700b7b8a7c0.jpg (255x255, 18.68K)

Multigenerational stay-behind action/ Benedict option

That's rich coming from a country completely populated by people who left their homelands.

Based!

Attached: 7673b2c8eb4ae9d14fd4ea6433b7e137685dac7b51c13f30f29df1fca44d9c66.png (697x516, 747.73K)

Try owning the vote.
Russia did not meddle with the elections. We did.
That is why they delete our accounts.
Put all Republicans in the house and senate and watch things change.
I believe in the constitution.. We can win if we fight back in the ballot box.

fuck off

We left because the kikes were using the state to torture us to death. I would like to see you stand up to the state and show us your strength user. Do you think it is easy to break a grown man?

Attached: AbuGhraibAbuse-standing-on-box.jpg (180x180 171.51 KB, 11.43K)

Bugs have no empathy user. And hey have high in-group preference. You might as well say that you are leaving to submit yourself as a slave to asian bug people masters. FYI they don't want you.

So then we agree it's better to just leave the state.

Go out and make one

With globalism user? They are not going to let you live or move away being as jew woke as you are…
;)
That is one thing they can never afford to have,
it is a worse crime in their book that being born beautiful (so that they can destroy and deface you),
it is a worse crime that being born intelligent (so that they can reduce you to a pathetic drug addict or brain damage you through drugs and poisons),
it is worse than being born talented (the gift of God will be taken one broken finger at a time, tearing away all the happiness and punishing you for the gifts God gave you and not them),
it is worse than being born productive (they will take all of your productivity for themselves and steal it for their offspring),
it is worse than being born brave (they will take your bravery and send you to be blown to bits in wars and gassed and torture FOR NOTHING since they play both sides of the war effort)…

You user, are jew woke and you will not be allowed to escape. There is no place for you to run in a global society because what they want more than anything is to utterly vanquish the rumors and truth that is told about them so that no one knows who they are or what they have done.

There is going to be a boot stomping on your face and your descendants forever user. And above that boot is a jews enjoying the Hell and your cries of anguish as they slowly squeeze the life out of you forever.

Unless you're talking about some brand new republicans I've never heard of before, I completely disagree.
Electing the type we have now will just temporarily slow the (((agenda))), and it will continue right when the Democrats come back to power.
Also, demographic changes are going to make it borderline impossible for republicans to win very soon (pic).

Attached: demographics.PNG (1011x881, 1.3M)

Republicans have never slowed the agenda. Since 1860 they've been its primary vehicle.

#THEDEVIDEDSTATESOFNIGGERDUMB

Could you elaborate please?
I'd like to share your explanation with anyone I see who still thinks that just being peaceful and voting Republican will magically save whites.

Perhaps she would prefer picking cotton since she obviously doesn't like being in a safe, comfortable, air conditioned house all day .

Of course it will, there are many nonwhite areas now that function more or less. Besides, it doesnt matter to them, if we go back to dark ages but with jews on top, they will be happy anyway.

Don't forget that we are a lobotomized global economy now user. More than likely we would be looking at total malthusian collapse of the entire system…it is not that they couldn't have survived on their own ages ago it is that they are acclimated to not be productive without a global interconnected system that provides for their needs and the technology and productivity of the individual is lost and gone. What would happen to the farming systems if modern farming techniques and harvest were removed…you know? That is the least of the technologies that are lost and the infrastructure that has decayed.

The Republican party today is the same party it has always been – a radical abolitionist and genocidal anti-White party.

If there is no civil war, that means the White Nationalist movement has failed to organize it. The reason for this failure would be something White Nationalists (and anyone else, for that matter) should analyze carefully and in great detail.
There could be several factors, not the least of which include:
1. The ZOG's propaganda is just that good. People just overwhelming except the visions of reality ("Left" or 'Right') put forward but the ZOG, and there is no shaking the vast majority out of it (95%+). Revolutionary White Nationalism can only recruit anomalous people, who are themselves no capable of even provoking a minor guerrilla war.
The current state of US politics, where "Fake News" is on everyone's mind, suggests this could not actually be the case. Trump's election itself should be seen as an ideological failure of the ZOG to do business as usual, because the ZOG has lost so much credibility. Trump beat the other Republican party candidates by appealing the hardest to the sentiments of the working class of the White Nation, and Republican coming after him will likely have to do the same.
2. The ZOG's security apparatus is that good. Revolutionary White Nationalism is unable to ever get out of the Lone-Wolf stage of resistance, because the ZOG's security apparatus is too good. This means they have agents everywhere, any attempts at doing something that isn't encouraging Lone-Wolf style attacks is impossible. The ZOG will infiltrate any organizations and sabotage them from the inside.
This could be possible, but I don't think so. The current state of the ideological war with the ZOG has no reached a level where the fakes can be easily spotted, or where the ZOG is forced not to spread an alternative line, in fear of being exposed. The ZOG still has influence agents everywhere on the 'Right' spewing the most ridiculous bullshit imaginable. When you see all these people disappear, it will signal a new stage of development: the ZOG completely abandons the ideological battlefield in exchange for spying: agents of the ZOG no longer seek to put people under their ideological influence for fear of being exposed, so they just infiltrate and monitor/sabotage in other ways.
At this point, any revolutionary White Nationalist organization will have learned the interrogation and recruitment techniques required to filter out spies. This may include a 'truth serum'', just like in the Turner Diaries (used in an interrogation method developed by the minor character Dr. Clark, a clinical psychologist), but such a thing is not truly needed.
I suppose the real danger here is probably this:
3. The ZOG's ideological dominance of the entire political spectrum is unshakable. The ZOG can, does, and will pretend to be White Nationalists. They also pretend to be communists when it suits them. The ZOG has no compulsion about lying about who they are, in order to 'pscyhologically infiltrate' their targets. They've been done into to religious sandniggers for decades now, and the Islamo-sandniggers seem to be none the wiser the game, or just don't care.
Assuming this is the case, and essentially the ideological war against the ZOG is unwinnable, then the only thing left is to encourage other hostile States to attack it. Lone Wolf attacks will always be possible, and in fact, there are ways to anonymously not only encourage them, but to even finance them. We can get hostile enemy states to transfer crypto-currency to darkweb websites we control, where we hand crypto-currency to young White Nationalists with nothing to lose by doing Lone Wolf style attacks (which the ZOG has no defense against). Eventually we encourage bigger and bigger attacks, including general mayhem like setting fires to power poles, which has the potential to cause much more serious disruption.

(((They))) have fucked up monetary policy so badly that the only thing they have left to back it with is the masses of imported slave labor. The spics think they're getting a good deal with the current gibs, but they're really just signing up their spawn for unending servitude.

Shit is going to get worse, but (((they))) will do ANYTHING to keep the scheme rolling along (like change the entire country's demographic make up).

Appalachia. I thought we already decided this guys. Eastern Tennessee mountains, there are already farms there which are ideologically aligned and /ourguys/ if I recall.

Attached: 1558702375327.webm (640x480, 2.15M)

And no sea access. Surrounded on all sides by your enemies.

sea access through the virginia's

US still has 150 million whites. I know it goes quick when you factor in birthrates, but we still have time for the US to balkanize before we're entirely gone.

This is a good thing. The US is broke. There are no more gibs. The more non-europeans there are, the less money gets paid in taxes and the less productive the economy is. The more non-europeans there are, the more the US goes into debt and the economy collapses. Demographic shift will help collapse the US.

>Where do the sane whites go in this scenario? Breaking off from the US wouldn't be an option because in this scenario whites don't take action. Is our only hope to move to Russia or some other country that isn't completely culturally (((modernized)))?

I'm still pulling for balkanization. Worst case there's always Eastern Europe, but if we flee there, they will hit there next.

No. The US is still too strong to fight. The US military is more competant than you, and they employ about 3 million people and have a huge arsenal. The US needs to be weaker first, otherwise you are dying and not accomplishing anything.

The amount of ZOG infrastructure is nearly incalculable in Virginia. They have bases within bases. Tunnels within tunnels. Agencies within agencies. The absolute seat of ZOG power is in Virginia. Your proximity to literally every intelligence collection and analysis hub is ludicrous. Do I even need to mention DC? CIA, DIA, NRO, Naval Stations, Naval Shipyards, Sub Bases, SEAL Teams, etc. All within a 30 minute helicopter ride of each other. And all within an hour ride of you. Maybe a double edge sword, it gives you access to these people. But it gives them very direct access to you. Something to think about.

Go North, young man

Attached: oyveyQC.png (3000x2000, 94.53K)

It really is 'something to think about'.

Attached: Captain Trips #5 page 16 panel 5.jpg (640x349, 87.82K)

only because we didn't indescrimanantly kill them all.

the Jews would have no problem just killing all whites, look what they did with the ussr

I love how so many Zig Forumsacks want to just turn tail and run instead of actually trying to fix the problems.
Fucking pussy.

What have you done to "take back your land" from ZOG then? Any Planned Parenthoods in your town? Oxy prescribing docs? Office with federal agents? Blacks and fags teaching kids? If you answered yes to any of these, then you are in occupied territory already. Better to take some land back then take none and complain about those not taking all. No one is going to do it for you. You won't ever look out your window and see the SS. There's no participation trophy for racial shitposting.

Okay…you sort of answer your own declarative statement there…it is obvious what needs to be done then if we want to win.

what do you suggest? wanna go for it alone, sport? We have ZERO leadership, we dont even have a political party. until there is a non controlled opposition group to join, we cant organize in meat space. What im really sick of are e-tough guys like you sitting there pouting about other people not doing shit meanwhile any man that tries to start a group either gets dogpiled by everyone calling them larping faggots or they turn out to be literally controlled by gloniggers like Richard Spencer.

woods

What is the first Trump year?

Give me a scenario in which the economy doesn't collapse and they can fix the foundational dynamics of the economy without those attempts also triggering a collapse. Checkmate.

Republicans hate us. Democrats hate us. Ideally, 100% of all of them would die.

You know people can vote and still do other things with their lives, don't you?

Attached: ow the edge.jpg (400x400, 55.27K)

Look around.

What makes you think other countries would want you?

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: look at him.jpg (480x360, 17.27K)

The only way to prevent civil war was to have stopped (((immigration))). We've clearly passed the point of no return on that. We are already in a cold civil war.
Even if white folks don't band together for safety, and many won't, the other ethnic groups will. Once that happens, conflict is inevitable. Jews cannot hold together a world of disparate peoples vying with each other for blood and soil. We've all seen that (((communism))) isn't strong enough to hold together empires. Nope, your premise is flawed. We're fucked.

We either fight for our Nation, or we die for Israel.

Attached: Low Earth Panorama.jpg (1920x1080, 290.32K)

Himalaya or Antartica. Himalaya is holy, but Antartica is safer.

Populate them both, if they fuck with us we warm up the ice and go to the mountains.

People with in-demand skills are always wanted. If you're a 5-G expert, you're wanted by every country. Don't act like men have inherent value even in white countries. My fellow white conservatives would let me starve in the street if I had nothing to offer them.

I hate to be the messenger of bad tidings. Peace is only brought about through peace, and I am a staunch peacenik. However, that doesn't change the racial dynamic on Earth right now. We are just not yet ready for a one-world kumbaya governance, no matter how much the ideologues want it. At this point in our history, our most peaceful solution is to maintain the sanctity of our borders. Because we (((haven't))) done this, we will fall into ethnically organized divisions and strife. We are already seeing this playing out in politics right before our eyes. Soon, within about a year and a half, we won't be able to so cordially discuss this topic any longer, neither here nor anywhere else.

The Jews did this.

Answered your own question. We do not need a leader or a group. Leaders and groups are an outdated way of doing things because the ZOG has 70+ years of experience subverting them. What they are unprepared for is mass lone wolf terror attacks and the spread of ideology through the internet. Their attempts at stopping those are pitiful and the fact that they get called out on here and ignored is proof of how unprepared they are for the new type of war that they will encounter.

Attached: largepreview.png (850x1104, 223.33K)

Which is ironic, because you're a jew.

cuckservative =/= national socialist
Like it or not he is correct. Your average neocon is not above selling out his own people if he sees a benefit for himself to do so.

You become a Christian and start looking towards heaven instead of focusing on the fruitless things here on Earth. Look at this passage:

Philippians 4:8
8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

Notice that God wants us to focus on things that are righteous. Focusing on SJWs and the collapse of civilsation is only going to create helpessness and fear. Don't put your faith in men. Put your faith in Christ and live for the Lord, not for "the day of the rope" or for a collapse.

Attached: John Exiled to Patmos.jpg (1249x7244 35.69 KB, 2.37M)

He is ashkenazi jew on his mother's side. So a full bred jew. As well as a closeted homosexual (all jews are homosexuals). His family also benefits from government subsidies to the tune of several million dollars in farm aid each year from the federal government. He is not an appropriate choice.

the only wars i see coming are spics vs US. moslems vs spics vs niggers. and the state vs White people. also shitskins vs. White people, but the state will only go after the Whites that fight back

be sure to applaud every invader that attacks ZOG, they deserve it

You over-estimate the competence of the US military.

That's not how real wars work, kiddo

No other country is going to 'take anyone from this board in' they are desperately trying to control their own nationalist movements so that they can stay in power and not get blasted by ZOG. This is why no one takes in the Boer, not because they are nigger woke, they are; but because they are JEW WOKE.

not sticking up for him at all, but ive never seen a source for this claim

We aren't really entering a 'real war' user. We are going into a total genocide. This is not a 'war' where one side fights the other side, it is an extermination event.

Attached: feedlot cattle domesticated.jpg (3072x2304, 545.99K)

That's not what is being discussed.

i dont think this will ever happen though.

Yeah because his 'PR' team erased it from the web…let me see what I have on my computer.

Attached: Spencer-Communist.jpg (474x266 265.87 KB, 30.82K)

It is being discussed by the jews. They are in power. Does it matter if you aren't discussing it?

Just destroy your homes, kill your brethren and if that doesnt work abandon your lands infidels.

Attached: poltastic.jpg (1826x2400, 494.73K)

War will happen because usury has ended the dollar and the jews have staged all this global chaos to exchange the western monetary system with cash-less fiat, social credit and universal income slavery. And to hide their involvement in the biggest economical crime in history (the end of money itself) they need war at all costs. they bred and condition the blacks for decades towards a race war against white, and they radicalizes the Muslims into a holy war against Christianity at the same time. Now it's all heading towards war and we all are waiting for the jews to pull out their drama queen mega false flag attack to hit it off. Also all the the economic hard hitters of capitalism are colluding in the deliberate destabilization of the west while downsizing their industries, meanwhile the weakest and most unproductive dredge of society is being staffed into all the important roles of keeping the civilization going while media and politicians are doing their best to incite hatred with the most offensive propaganda known to men. They are desperate for a war, but those millennia of systematic indoctrination of humanity with lies and poison nearly destroyed any natural survival instinct.

I actually have the groundwork of a plan I've been working on for the last 8 months.

But it would require about ~5-10 white couples (male+female,10-20 people total) with about $2 million dollars total cost and some special skills sets.

It would be a one-way trip to one of the most inhospitable environments on the planet, but if everyone doesn't die or starve to death, white babies will be born and lay the groundwork for a remote, secluded ethnostate that can then begin to take in a small, steady stream of diehard pro-white fanatics.

Ideally, if it works out, cucked countries would even encourage the most hardened pro-whites to go there.

My japanese friends and their families all like me. People in japan are really friendly. I travel there a lot of work so I've got a good experience with the culture. I have a skillset that is in demand world wide so as long as I pass the language test I can work in Japan no problem. I already half-way work there as it is.

Yes.

Attached: e91ccbcb7edd24b75208058dd4824d8a634d1cf702a89c99a7cc82126b003157.jpg (1080x1080, 129.82K)

Similar here. I don't know why anyone who isn't brown still wants to live in the US

I am very friendly or social to subhuman parasites as well when I am forced to interact with them because I don't 'hate' them. That has no bearing at all on how I feel about them or the fact that I want them dead.

You are making a mistake user. But it is your mistake.

Attached: alt right homosexuality kikes.png (2030x2782, 5.02M)

Image not related…sorry about that.

He really obliterated his genes and opted out of his race, didn't he?

Okay this isn't what you asked so polite sage but I have been thinking about this a lot and Ihave come to the conclusion that people in general need to be traumatized in a very serious way in order to snap out of this nightmare. The only tool I can think of is to bring to the forefront these following things and meme hard for disorder ; the 'agricultural disaster (called the worst in recent history)', having to feed these masses of immigrants when we face shortages ourselves, the prices of housing ourselves and these masses, overloading the Medicare system, faggotry ect (boomer friendly stuff) and what we need the most is war. I don't want a war but I don't see how we can free ourselves without this sacrifice. I know most won't agree and call me a fed. If the US is threatened by "enemies" it will be easier to keep the fire of revolution burning at home. If we are invaded or bombed or whatever it will be that much easier to break away. It is too 'peaceful' right now for anything to happen. Nothing short of power failure, food shortages and threat of death will save us. In my opinion…but I could be wrong
*shrugs*

We'll tell you soon, White Supremacist.

I believe you are correct.

Because I can own and make guns.

That's pretty much it at this point.