Dalai Lama says a female successor must be attractive, or people won't want to look at her face

archive.is/dRkLH

What's most funny is how the Dalai Lama was the de-facto guru of many "spiritual, but not religious" leftists who stopped short of going full fedora.
Dalai Lama confirmed for asian white supremacist bald neckbeard hateful bigot of peace and acceptance.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (757x883 382.43 KB, 454.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/tHbug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is an old story. What's buzzfeed upto now?
Fuckers.
archive.fo/tHbug

Deep down inside he's redpilled but too scared to show it.

This means that he was asked to clarify during an interview with the (((BBC))) and made sure everyone got the message.

Attached: reading comprehension.jpg (630x630, 55K)

There ever been a female or is this religion being freshly jewed?

I don't think he's scared, he's busy watching his people (religious group, race, it all gets mixed up over there) get 'peacefully' cleansed by chinks. He's got bigger things to worry about. He said the refugees in Europe should go home too a few years ago.

I don't think there ever will be.

He's the religious figure of not-being-scaredology. Honestly we could take a page or two of that philosophy and say "fuck this gay earth, I'll just have some kids and take good care of them while everything else burns."
We whites care too much about everything. Will the world end? Maybe. But it's not going to un-end itself without a white future.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x640, 576.07K)

Fuck me that man is more based than we deserve.

Attached: kitty is satisfied.jpg (1024x768, 142.02K)

lolwut

He says redpilled stuff openly all the time. Dude is old and escaped multiple chink assassins. He doesn't give a fuck anymore if he ever did as a Buddhist.

They're coming for you no matter what, this is never going to happen.

When will you learn to stop caring what someone might do? You know what's the worst that can happen to you? To die as a coward.

Attached: smug hitler.jpg (451x501, 25.15K)

needs more headline juxtaposition

Attached: dalai quote buddh .jpg (793x810 189.81 KB, 344.85K)

Budhist Death Squads. Teenage Monks with Shotguns. I am crazy or we are living in crazy world?

Enjoy your stay.

Attached: don't forget you're here forever.jpg (492x366, 29.18K)

what a nazi

You could say he's lived several lifetimes.

Think of it as insta-enlightening the muds, life is an illusion anyway and you help them realize that by blowing their head off with a shotgun

Anyway, Tibetan Buddhism is not your typical, kiked form of Buddhism where you are supposed to turn the other check.

"I am The Way, and The Light, except occasionally The Light is muzzle flash"

Attached: thou shalt check'em.jpg (535x600, 78.56K)

Based Buddhists!

Yes, I've been patiently waiting for the inevitable day that the Western "Buddhists" have to cancel the Dalai Lama.

Attached: c63c25c6-414f-4d87-9d32-88202b7ae215.gif (500x257, 540.21K)

I doubt he's scared. More like the leftists have been promising him to totally help Tibet any minute now for the last couple decades, while hippies are perverting his religion with hippie nonsense, and now he's watching China go harder at replacing his people while the left is too busy crying about Trump shitposting on Twitter to do anything.
I think he's mostly just fed up. Probably misses Uncle Adolf too, what with him sending so many monks to Berlin back in the day.

Ohh Satan. Western budhism is often rebrand of hippie soy pacifism without goal. Sad to see Dalai Lame dance betwen cucked journalist and talk shows. Dogeaters destroyed his country. One country totally destroyed by jews. I am afraid he is last Dalai Lama.

He was just boy when communist attacked Tibet. It was lost before he was even born. It was someone else who helped uncle Adolf. There will be Thai budhism but that is more cucked version.

Have any media outlets reported that he stood by his comments that Europe should be remain European? Nobody seems to be talking about it, instead it's this stupid shit.

Careful with the sweeping generalizations. Its better to say whites empathy hinders our personal growth. BE SELFISH is a better mantra than whatever liberal shit they teach you in school.

tell this dumb budh-nigger, there is a hijab

The Dalai Lamas were hardcore autocrats before they were ousted.

Armed monks are badass.

And she will be called the Dalai Mama

My sides.

The (((Dalai Lama))) is worth $150 million. If he wanted to do something about Tibet, he could have. Life in Tibet is better under the CCP anyway. Quit shilling this guy.

The Dalai Lama has always been based, you should look into how they used to rule in Tibet.

Not for religious people. But truth is China made shops and roads there. It was another world before.

>>>Zig Forums

They need to do that in America now. Bring back slavery and torture.

B A S E D

Slavery could be easily instituted if we followed the provisions of the 13th amendment to its fullest potential. We have millions upon millions of prisoners languishing in comfy cells. It's time to bring back chain-gangs and free labor in the form of slavery instead of mass-importing third-worlders. I agree with torture as well, public whippings and caning would also be a much greater deterrent than pay fines or short jail sentences.